Faster combat speed Batman vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who has combat speed feats? Pics if possible ty.

DarkSaint85
Batman outreacted Darkseid mad

golem370
Wolverine was able cut Thanos

DarkSaint85
Bwhaha. Thanos was never in danger, and turned him into rubber a panel after.

Darkseid was actually hurt, badly, by Bats.

Ergo, Bats is faster.

namorsubby
Batman is a fast as he wants to be. Logan is a hairy midget with knives in between his knuckles....Lame.

golem370
Thanos had the power gem and still got tagged by Wolverine Just like Batman would but he would have been turned into swiss cheese not to mention Logan is 80 or pounds heavier.

DarkSaint85
Thanos allowed himself to get tagged, and didn't care because be was above him.

Darkseid was actually fearful and tried to outreact him.

leonidas
logan has some legit superhuman style blur-type attacks, and has actually moved nearly quick enough to be invisible at times. he's legit dodged machine-gun fire at close range as well as lasers and rockets and has some solid blitzing feats on multiple opponents. combat speed would go to logan imo.

golem370
Which Darkseid being fearful of or hurt by Batman is a joke. Didn't Wolverine tag Gladiator before. Dark I am surpised you would bring up silly stuff like.

golem370
Where was Batman outreacting speed when this happened and Wolverine would have broke Bane's leg if he had tried it.

riv6672
That is literally the dumbest thing i've read all day.

KingD19
Originally posted by leonidas
logan has some legit superhuman style blur-type attacks, and has actually moved nearly quick enough to be invisible at times. he's legit dodged machine-gun fire at close range as well as lasers and rockets and has some solid blitzing feats on multiple opponents. combat speed would go to logan imo.

Remember that scene where it was snowing pretty heavily and Logan was leaving, and one of the soldiers wouldn't let him leave or was talking trash or something like that. Logan was about 30-40 feet away, and in the next panel all you saw was a blur and a few guys were suddenly missing body parts and Logan was 30-40 feet in the opposite direction.

leonidas
yeah, that is one of the scenes i recall. there are a few in the respect thread but most of the links are broken and trying to gether them all back up would be a pain in the a$$. anyway, bats is fast, but logan is faster.

Blue Area Vet
Logan had tons of super speed examples. There is no comparison between the two.

Branlor Swift
Batman has legitimately reacted to a speeding Superman multiple times and has embarrassed kid Flash when he had the backing of a team. Not to mention all his "teleporting" away from people with amazing senses.

Stoic
Logan has superhuman strength right? Wouldn't that by proxy make him faster? While Batman uses feints to escape damage (being an escape artist), and reverse/counter reverse his opponents moves. On average I'd say Wolverine is faster.

h1a8

When did logan dodge machine gun fire?
Batman does that a lot like a day job.

You know that aim dodging is not the same as actually dodging the object that's flying through the air right?

Batman has dodged a hail or machine gun fire (thousands of rounds per minute).

Batman (PIS though) has blocked lasers AFTER they have been fired.
Batman as batted bullets away with utmost ease.
Batman has (far more times than logan) aim dodged lasers, etc.
Batman has dodged arrows when they were only a few inches from him.
Batman has dodged sniper fire from a high powered rifle with his senses (PIS I know).

Branlor Swift
On average Wolverine...

On average Wolverine is a big dumb brick that just swiper no swipings at his opponents. If you want to get properly into Wolverine's speed you're going to have to get into the nitty gritty, which is exactly where you don't want to go if you're opposing Batman's showings.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
Logan has superhuman strength right? Wouldn't that by proxy make him faster? While Batman uses feints to escape damage (being an escape artist), and reverse/counter reverse his opponents moves. On average I'd say Wolverine is faster.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
When did logan dodge machine gun fire?
Batman does that a lot like a day job.

You know that aim dodging is not the same as actually dodging the object that's flying through the air right?

Batman has dodged a hail or machine gun fire (thousands of rounds per minute).

Batman (PIS though) has blocked lasers AFTER they have been fired.
Batman as batted bullets away with utmost ease.
Batman has (far more times than logan) aim dodged lasers, etc.
Batman has dodged arrows when they were only a few inches from him.
Batman has dodged sniper fire from a high powered rifle with his senses (PIS I know).

The problem here is that when Logan has his HF, he doesn't have to dodge bullets because he can take the hits. Saying that Batman is faster than Wolverine because he dodges bullets is like saying that he's faster than Superman because Superman doesn't have to, even though he can as well, albeit to a far greater extent than Wolverine. Just an example, don't chase the rabbit on this one, just an example to say that this doesn't really prove anything.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
On average Wolverine...

On average Wolverine is a big dumb brick that just swiper no swipings at his opponents. If you want to get properly into Wolverine's speed you're going to have to get into the nitty gritty, which is exactly where you don't want to go if you're opposing Batman's showings.

A human being cannot dodge bullet fire or lasers. That's just D.C. making fools of you. But go ahead and list those bullshit feats.

pym-ftw
Humans can aim dodge.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem here is that when Logan has his HF, he doesn't have to dodge bullets because he can take the hits. Saying that Batman is faster than Wolverine because he dodges bullets is like saying that he's faster than Superman because Superman doesn't have to, even though he can as well, albeit to a far greater extent than Wolverine. Just an example, don't chase the rabbit on this one, just an example to say that this doesn't really prove anything. lol I didn't claim batman is faster (although they are pretty close). Leo was saying Logan was faster based off the exact stuff batman has done (but more frequently). Batman just does it more (doesn't mean he is faster though). Logan blocked cyclops blast, batman block lasers with a mirror, etc. Both have similar speed feats.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
A human being cannot dodge bullet fire or lasers. That's just D.C. making fools of you. But go ahead and list those bullshit feats. A human also can't have a gene in them that allows them to shoot 3 foot claws out of their forearms either.

Nothing Wolverine has ever did counts?

Or you know comics. Because almost nothing Batman has ever did is applicable in our real world view of how humans work. But go on and tell me how one of his most famous feats (kicking a tree in half) is DC tricking you because you can't do it, and therefore it doesn't count.
Or how a guy with a prior broken back has no chronic back pain and therefore everything done afterwards was a mere dream.

Blue Area Vet
A human also can't have a gene in them that allows them to shoot 3 foot claws out of their forearms either.

Or you know comics. Because almost nothing Batman has ever did is applicable in our real world view of how humans work. But go on and tell me how one of his most famous feats (kicking a tree in half) is DC tricking you because you can't do it, and therefore it doesn't count.
Or how a guy with a prior broken back has no chronic back pain and therefore everything done afterwards was a mere dream.

Sure they can in comics when they have a mutant X gene. You can accept the explanation or not, but an explanation exists. That's the difference. Sorta beats the explanation "He's the damn Batman."

h1a8
Sure they can in comics when they have a mutant X gene. You can accept the explanation or not, but an explanation exists. That's the difference. the explanation for batman is chi power (which is real). Which is only known in one place on d.c. Earth. Batman went there for his training.

chi power, if mastered in the real world, may or may not make a human do what batman has done (but they can do super human feats). But since we don't fully know, then the suspension of disbelief still holds.

DarkSaint85
Sure they can in comics when they have a mutant X gene. You can accept the explanation or not, but an explanation exists. That's the difference. Sorta beats the explanation "He's the damn Batman."

Lol. So you're gonna ignore every Bat feat because .....it doesn't fit with real worlds physics/ biology?

GTFO lol. You don't belong in a comic book versus forum.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Which Darkseid being fearful of or hurt by Batman is a joke. Didn't Wolverine tag Gladiator before. Dark I am surpised you would bring up silly stuff like.

Hey don't cry when I answer your question lol.

Branlor Swift
Sure they can in comics when they have a mutant X gene. You can accept the explanation or not, but an explanation exists. That's the difference. Sorta beats the explanation "He's the damn Batman." An explanation exists that Batman can do it because it's a comic and it has no real life guidelines.

A mutant X gene makes no sense in our world for 90 percent of the powers. But go ahead and tell me how you're defending a character with a genetic defect that allows him to heal from no material and extend 3 foot claws out of his forearms but most of Batman's feats are pis because he's classed as a human. There's no bias displayed there.
Then afterwards we might as well just debate solely on handbook descriptions of powers.

Batman doing what he does makes more sense than someone cloaking themselves in metal somehow. Because that's what you're after no, sense?

riv6672
No, it really doesnt.
Mutation in and of itself is a stupid lazy origin. Hard teaining, FTW.

golem370
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hey don't cry when I answer your question lol.

Don't list feats without context Dark that you post on another thread.

DarkSaint85
Don't list feats without context Dark that you post on another thread.

How was I doing it without context, when you listed Thanos (no harm done) and Gladiator (trying to talk Wolverine down)???

He outraced the Omega Sanction. Darkseid specifically asked him if he was able to, and Batman did.

golem370
By saying Darkseid like it was him standard and not him in a rotting human body which needed context when you relied it.

DarkSaint85
Not sure what a rotting human body has to do with the speed of the Omega Sanction??????

golem370
He was clearly not 100% or even close. Do you have scans. Either its pis bs or because of the rotting body it make some sense.

DarkSaint85
What? Scans of the Omega Sanction being slower because of the body? No, because it has never been said to depend on the body state lol.

DarkSaint85
As I'm nice:

Batman outreacts the Omega Sanction, and even gets the last word in.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuqyaeqGg1qidrtmo1_500.jpg
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/batman-darkseid1.jpg

golem370
Not impressed

DarkSaint85
Course you're not.

TheLordofMurder
Batman has dodged the Omega Effect/Sanction...thread over.

Edit: Darksaint beat me to it...

Blue Area Vet
Lol. So you're gonna ignore every Bat feat because .....it doesn't fit with real worlds physics/ biology?

GTFO lol. You don't belong in a comic book versus forum.

Yes, I am and after your fanboy laced response
, I feel even better about the whole damn thing. Mystery my ass, I DC wants him to be superhuman, they need to piss or get off the damn pot. You should thank your lucky stars the board has posters like me who hold the line to reality so you don't fall into a comatose state of bat bliss. Batman is a phoney, straight up. This human would never be calling the shots over big dogs like Superman (who also supposedly has superior intellect!) and Wonderwoman. Somewhere along the line, one of them would have plucked him in the head and killed him dead.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
No, it really doesnt.
Mutation in and of itself is a stupid lazy origin. Hard teaining, FTW.

An explanation was given. Try reading my post for more.

DarkSaint85
Yes, I am and after your fanboy laced response
, I feel even better about the whole damn thing. Mystery my ass, I DC wants him to be superhuman, they need to piss or get off the damn pot. You should thank your lucky stars the board has posters like me who hold the line to reality so you don't fall into a comatose state of bat bliss. Batman is a phoney, straight up. This human would never be calling the shots over big dogs like Superman (who also supposedly has superior intellect!) and Wonderwoman. Somewhere along the line, one of them would have plucked him in the head and killed him dead.

Hah ok thumb up

Blue Area Vet
A human also can't have a gene in them that allows them to shoot 3 foot claws out of their forearms either.

No, because you can't do it. Also because no human has or could ever do it. The truth shouldn't make me the bad guy here. It's stupid writing without explanation. Comic book fans can accept just about any reason offered, but when there is no explanation, I'm not going to totally suspend logic and transform into a drooling fanboy just because everyone else is doing it. Because he's the damn Batman.

PS: Logan utterly crushes Batman in every physical category unlike T'Challa crushes in every category.

DarkSaint85
Hey has Marvel explained how Logan's mutation gives him that hairstyle yet?

Or how Storm can control the weather?

Or how Cyclops' eyes become portals to another universe?

Or why the Chinese/Indians aren't the dominant nationalities on Marvel Earth?

leonidas
^laughing out loud pointless. there is still, after all this time, a blatant anti-dc movement at the good ole kmc. it's almost refreshing to know somethings will never change. thumb up ignore is your best friend. smile

Blue Area Vet
^laughing out loud pointless. there is still, after all this time, a blatant anti-dc movement at the good ole kmc. it's almost refreshing to know somethings will never change. thumb up ignore is your best friend. smile

Lol, you have a full fledged DC mod constantly protecting your ass and ignoring board rules. For instnace, your post is off topic trolling, but I doubt anyone addresses it. At least act thankful and spare me the victim routine. DC is for kids much like your avatar.

Branlor Swift
So basically it's not even about "explanations", it's just about it being DC and DC sucks.
Because naturally this should be about DC instead of about Batman.

Although I'm sure we have no issue with Daredevil's feats. One of the best fighters in Marvel can flip a limo because he's blind. Or Cap's feats when Cap has been repeatedly described as only peak human.

I'm sure there's no issue disregarding all of their feats or close to it.

On that note, I'm not a big fan of Wolverine either. Someone explain to me why any of his feats matter, or why they should count.

DarkSaint85
So basically it's not even about "explanations", it's just about it being DC and DC sucks.

Although I'm sure we have no issue with Daredevil's feats. One of the best fighters in Marvel can flip a limo because he's blind. Or Cap's feats when Cap has been repeatedly described as only peak human.

On that note, I'm not a big fan of Wolverine either. Someone explain to me why any of his feats matter, or why they should count.

Shut yo face.

Hawkeye lifts cars, one handed, by what appears to be essentially a chest fly.

Also:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/2955470-ddstrength.png

Blue Area Vet

This not about DC. I responded to a very ignorant accusation in my pevious reply. This is about Batman and hid ridiculous portrayal. Even Daredevil has superhuman balance/agility, hence and explanation.

By the way, I am no fan of DC, largely because characters like GL and MM are constantly forced to take a back seat to the Trinity. That and about a million other reasons.

Blue Area Vet
Shut yo face.

Hawkeye lifts cars, one handed, by what appears to be essentially a chest fly.

Also:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/39001/2955470-ddstrength.png

Hawkeye does not lift cars with one hand. If one artist had him doing that once, it's not comparison whatsoever to the stunts Batman pulls on a fairly regular basis. Lol, Hawkeye. Someone like Daredevil will occasionally show slightly above human strength (which he shouldn't) but it's not even close to the frequency or magnitude of Wayne and that is not arguable. The only full fledged ringers in Marvel are Kingpin and Crossbones, not exactly headliners.

Branlor Swift
This not about DC. I responded to a very ignorant accusation in my pevious reply. This is about Batman and hid ridiculous portrayal. Even Daredevil has superhuman balance/agility, hence and explanation.

By the way, I am no fan of DC, largely because characters like GL and MM are constantly forced to take a back seat to the Trinity. That and about a million other reasons. Your first post on this page mentions DC as being an issue. As does the end of this post I'm quoting.

Which Daredevil acquired from going blind when he was like 30.

As opposed to Bruce who's been training pretty much every style since he was quite young.

Also, you're complaining about a consistent portrayal now.
This is about Batman and hid ridiculous portrayal.
Someone like Daredevil will occasionally show slightly above human strength (which he shouldn't) but it's not even close to the frequency or magnitude of Wayne and that is not arguable.

Which basically amounts to you not liking it, it didn't happen. You don't like apparent consistent portrayals because they don't have an "explanation", and you're willing to ignore all of them because of this "reason". Because it's not the feats that count, it's the DNA that does. Why don't you just break out the handbooks and ignore everything else?

Earmuffs and blindfold debating. The best way to prove a point.

Blue Area Vet
Your first post on this page mentions DC as being an issue. As does the end of this post I'm quoting.

Which Daredevil acquired from going blind when he was like 30.

As opposed to Bruce who's been training pretty much every style since he was quite young.

Also, you're complaining about a consistent portrayal now.

Which basically amounts to you not liking it, it didn't happen. You don't like apparent consistent portrayals because they don't have an "explanation", and you're willing to ignore all of them because of this "reason". Because it's not the feats that count, it's the DNA that does. Why don't you just break out the handbooks and ignore everything else?

Earmuffs and blindfold debating. The best way to prove a point.

Wrong. Consistent portrayals WITH and explanations are logical and fine by me. Explanations for character like Batman and the Kingpin don't exist and I have a problem with that, yes. If I have to explain this again, the blindfold and earmuffs comment will apply to someone other than myself.

Branlor Swift
This isn't a reverse the blame debate. This is you willfully ignoring a lot of feats just because they never alluded to Batman being superhuman.

"If I have to explain this again"
You never had to in the first place. It's just that your reasoning is complete garbage and I went over it in the post you quoted. You're willing to ignore tons and tons of feats - not for lack of feats as you admitted - merely because they never explained why Batman can do thousands of things above our level. That's the weakest shit I've heard in a long time, and lots of people like to quote h1 in threads I post in. Well its close anyway.

Even funnier is the implication that you're willing to ignore literally Kingpin's entire history because of this. It's ****ing comics. Where you bring your suspension of disbelief while watching characters go thousands of times light speed. It's not a biography on characters in our world doing stuff. If you can't understand that I think you picked the wrong hobby.

We can get a mod ruling on this if you want though. smile

h1a8
Wrong. Consistent portrayals WITH and explanations are logical and fine by me. Explanations for character like Batman and the Kingpin don't exist and I have a problem with that, yes. If I have to explain this again, the blindfold and earmuffs comment will apply to someone other than myself. I was in your exact same position years ago. It was kinda explained why Batman can outperform other humans.
He has had extensive CHI training (with the secret monks in the mountains). If you are unfamiliar with CHI power then i'll PM you about it. In comics, they emphasize it to levels that are not exposed to the general public (if those levels actually exist).

The key to the suspension of disbelief is that unlocking chi power to it's fullest potential will result in Batman like feats.

Now kingpin is another story.

Blue Area Vet
This isn't a reverse the blame debate. This is you willfully ignoring a lot of feats just because they never alluded to Batman being superhuman.

"If I have to explain this again"
You never had to in the first place. It's just that your reasoning is complete garbage and I went over it in the post you quoted. You're willing to ignore tons and tons of feats - not for lack of feats as you admitted - merely because they never explained why Batman can do thousands of things above our level. That's the weakest shit I've heard in a long time, and lots of people like to quote h1 in threads I post in. Well its close anyway.

Even funnier is the implication that you're willing to ignore literally Kingpin's entire history because of this. It's ****ing comics. Where you bring your suspension of disbelief while watching characters go thousands of times light speed. It's not a biography on characters in our world doing stuff. If you can't understand that I think you picked the wrong hobby.

We can get a mod ruling on this if you want though. smile

Complete garbage because you say so? Sorry dude, but I don't need your approval to sustain a hobby/interest I have had for the last 37 years or so. Have you even been alive that long? I really don't care if you see my opinion as weak, I see your willingness to accept the unacceptable as weak, but I won't insult you for it. Finally, enough with the "ignoring history." The shit isn't real, none of it every happened. The Holocaust is history, the Big Bang is history, dinosaurs ruling the earth is history. A snickering, manipulative fanboy artist? Not so much.

Oh, and by the way, a character going thousands of times light speed? Don't like it, but as long as an explanation was offered, I can accept it. Look, I did have to repeat myself.

DarkSaint85
Complete garbage because you say so? Sorry dude, but I don't need your approval to sustain a hobby/interest I have had for the last 37 years or so. Have you even been alive that long? I really don't care if you see my opinion as weak, I see your willingness to accept the unacceptable as weak, but I won't insult you for it. Finally, enough with the "ignoring history." The shit isn't real, none of it every happened. The Holocaust is history, the Big Bang is history, dinosaurs ruling the earth is history. A snickering, manipulative fanboy artist? Not so much.

Oh, and by the way, a character going thousands of times light speed? Don't like it, but as long as an explanation was offered, I can accept it. Look, I did have to repeat myself.

Mystic Eastern monks who have trained Batman. There we go lol.

Blue Area Vet
I was in your exact same position years ago. It was kinda explained why Batman can outperform other humans.
He has had extensive CHI training (with the secret monks in the mountains). If you are unfamiliar with CHI power then i'll PM you about it. In comics, they emphasize it to levels that are not exposed to the general public (if those levels actually exist).

The key to the suspension of disbelief is that unlocking chi power to it's fullest potential will result in Batman like feats.

Now kingpin is another story.

You know what? If that is the case, then I could learn to accept it; HOWEVER, DC needs to stop hiding the truth (if this is the truth.) The problem is that Batman at times gets all sorts of credit for being merely a man. Well if that man has super powers (and yes, channelling Chi is a superpower), then that needs to be part of this profile. Fans can't have it both ways.

Blue Area Vet
Mystic Eastern monks who have trained Batman. There we go lol.

Okay, so it's official, Batman has superpowers? A mini Ironfist?

DarkSaint85
Depends on how you see Chi, I guess.

Is it a superpower, or is it unlocking the full potential of the human body?

The level at Iron Fist does it (destroying Helicarriers etc) is obv a superpower.

With Batman? Not a superpower. Kinda like Cap A in handbooks being a peak human, or Black Panther being peak human etc. Do we ignore all of their feats? Daredevil's? Having super balance does not = super strength, after all.

quanchi112
^laughing out loud pointless. there is still, after all this time, a blatant anti-dc movement at the good ole kmc. it's almost refreshing to know somethings will never change. thumb up ignore is your best friend. smile Then just ignore someone quit posting an agenda or taunting those you supposedly have on ignore.

Branlor Swift

Yes, complete garbage. You're writing a character off purely because someone along the lines didn't say "He did this because he gained superpowers from eating a plant, or injecting steroids into himself."
Btw, you never answered how Cap is only a peak human, and therefore should only be capable of what a human (albeit very fit) can accomplish. Should we rule out his entire history too?

If you've been reading comics for 37 years, then you'd figure you'd understand to bring some suspension of disbelief. Or when you were a kid did you throw down an issue of Silver Surfer because none of it made sense?

But this shit is real in the history of comic books. What is the past of Batman if it isn't Batman's history?

Yes, I'm a fanboy because I don't (and many others) agree that you can simply ignore hundreds of feats purely because of a lack of explanation. Because that isn't hater logic 101.

No explanation has ever truly been offered to a character surpassing lightspeed. Never happened?

But yes, apparently you're only looking for a very weak explanation to explain Batman's feats. That makes sense

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say that Wolverine is stronger but slower.

golem370
I don't see him being faster.

quanchi112
Wolverine is faster IMO.

Blue Area Vet
Yes, complete garbage. You're writing a character off purely because someone along the lines didn't say "He did this because he gained superpowers from eating a plant, or injecting steroids into himself."
Btw, you never answered how Cap is only a peak human, and therefore should only be capable of what a human (albeit very fit) can accomplish. Should we rule out his entire history too?

If you've been reading comics for 37 years, then you'd figure you'd understand to bring some suspension of disbelief. Or when you were a kid did you throw down an issue of Silver Surfer because none of it made sense?

But this shit is real in the history of comic books. What is the past of Batman if it isn't Batman's history?

Yes, I'm a fanboy because I don't (and many others) agree that you can simply ignore hundreds of feats purely because of a lack of explanation. Because that isn't hater logic 101.

No explanation has ever truly been offered to a character surpassing lightspeed. Never happened?

But yes, apparently you're only looking for a very weak explanation to explain Batman's feats. That makes sense

Once again, I could care less who agrees with me because I am an adult who can make up his own mind. If you haven't developed beyond the perspective you had as a child reading comics, then I pity you. Bringing suspense and disbelief can be overdone to the point it's a running joke, and that is the case with Batman. There is no mystery, only a contradictions on top of contradictions.

If you enjoy being lied to, that's your perrogative. It's not mine and that doesn't make me a hater. And as far as Cap, nice try, but he clearly is not peak human and this is not a like comparision. At best the scale is off, but he DOES have a Super soldier serum and that's the explanation. Note the word "super" in the description. There is no bullshit contrived mystery surrounding Cap, he is a super powered being. Try one of the examples I gave you in Kingpin and Crossbones if you want to continue this.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say that Wolverine is stronger but slower.

LO, Wolverine was described as super fast even by Spiderman and on more than one occasion.

Prof. T.C McAbe
LO, Wolverine was described as super fast even by Spiderman and on more than one occasion.

Yet he gets hit by street level chars and they dodge him.
I don't say he isn't fast but people like Batman hone their reflexes/bodymemory in order to survive, Logan can tank most attacks with his face, but when you have to dodge an angry Superman, you need better reflexes.
So I see Batman having the better reflexes because of training and experience.

Branlor Swift
Once again, I could care less who agrees with me because I am an adult who can make up his own mind. If you haven't developed beyond the perspective you had as a child reading comics, then I pity you. Bringing suspense and disbelief can be overdone to the point it's a running joke, and that is the case with Batman. There is no mystery, only a contradictions on top of contradictions.

If you enjoy being lied to, that's your perrogative. It's not mine and that doesn't make me a hater. And as far as Cap, nice try, but he clearly is not peak human and this is not a like comparision. At best the scale is off, but he DOES have a Super soldier serum and that's the explanation. Note the word "super" in the description. There is no bullshit contrived mystery surrounding Cap, he is a super powered being. Try one of the examples I gave you in Kingpin and Crossbones if you want to continue this. And yet you're in a forum arguing about it where the forum rules no way indicate that you can simply ignore everything just because it doesn't make sense to you. You can make up your mind sure, but if you can't understand that comics don't refer to your view of reality then why should you try and force your opinion on anyone else?
And if he continually defies belief then it's part of his character. It stops being a contradiction. It starts being within his power.

lol at lied to. I'm being lied to because I accept a strong majority of Batman's career?
And yet Cap is only peak human. "Super" is irrelevant. It made a super soldier. Not a super human. Post scans saying otherwise.
Captain America is by nature a peak human. Only feats would make him superhuman... but that is not your argument.

I have no issue with Crossbones or Kingpin though. They are unnaturally strong, but that is their entire history. Basically ignoring a character existing just because of a lack of explanation is completely senseless.
You implying you'd rather ignore everything they have ever done just because they have eaten a plant or did steroids isn't worth an actual response. You're basically arguing they don't exist.

But let's see what a mod thinks about your argument though since this is going nowhere. smile

DarkSaint85
Batman's faster, deal with it.

quanchi112
Batman's faster, deal with it. nah.

golem370
nope

Blue Area Vet
And yet you're in a forum arguing about it where the forum rules no way indicate that you can simply ignore everything just because it doesn't make sense to you. You can make up your mind sure, but if you can't understand that comics don't refer to your view of reality then why should you try and force your opinion on anyone else?
And if he continually defies belief then it's part of his character. It stops being a contradiction. It starts being within his power.

lol at lied to. I'm being lied to because I accept a strong majority of Batman's career?
And yet Cap is only peak human. "Super" is irrelevant. It made a super soldier. Not a super human. Post scans saying otherwise.
Captain America is by nature a peak human. Only feats would make him superhuman... but that is not your argument.

I have no issue with Crossbones or Kingpin though. They are unnaturally strong, but that is their entire history. Basically ignoring a character existing just because of a lack of explanation is completely senseless.
You implying you'd rather ignore everything they have ever done just because they have eaten a plant or did steroids isn't worth an actual response. You're basically arguing they don't exist.

But let's see what a mod thinks about your argument though since this is going nowhere. smile

By nature?? Do you know how patently stupid that characterization is in regard to a human who became augmented by a super serum? You usual make sounds points, but Batmania has you off your game a bit. What you are attempting to do is transparent, stubborn, and quite frankly laughable. Again, you are arguing about the LEVEL of augmentation, not the level of augmentation. Have fun with that in your spare time because my point has nothing to due with your detour.

tkitna
Logan

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/69951/1822871-wolverinevsdeathstroke1.jpg

Branlor Swift
I don't think you can laud a point around when the destination of said point is a complete dismissal of almost every single Batman feat. Detour is a good word though considering you're trying to sidestep actually factoring in any Batman feats by saying none of them count, and therefore he's not as fast.
Batmania as well considering the complete nonsensical nature of your point.

"Batman is slower because I choose to accept none of his feats here."

I don't think you should be the one trying to deflect bias. I could be the biggest Batman fan in the world and none of that is in any way relevant to anything I have said here. I'm merely saying that the vast accumulation of feats that Batman has accomplished should you know... be factored in any way at all.

And Captain America was like 14 year old girl strength before he got the serum. He was upgraded to peak human. It's as simple as that. You think an explanation helps even though all it did was push him to maximum human capacity. Which is not in any way superhuman. Captain America's explanation wasn't to be super human, it was to be the best soldier ever.

Your basic logic is such that with any sort of tinkering of reason, you should therefore be capable of applying it to any situation.
None of Superman's flight feats for example should count because it doesn't make logical sense.
Superman's hv doesn't make a lick of sense because he is not a nuclear furnace.
Etc

It basically devolves into severe nitpicking that is only to meet the conclusion that you can therefore ignore said wealth of feats. Though I'm sure you'd like that with Superman.
All it is is self serving logic that allows you to be stubborn. It's not a real point. I shouldn't even be addressing it. The fact that you think it stands is disappointing to say the least. There should be absolutely no logic available that can take out a large portion of a characters history outside an amp for that portion. And your logic doesn't even begin to be able to degrade Batman's history.

"An explanation"
Yeah that's logical and the only way it should count. And certainly all you need... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Xeerrer
Isn't Blue Area Vet the guy who got completely destroyed and embarrassed on that Batman vs Black Panther thread? The same one where he was wanking T'Challa and calling all of Batman's feats PIS?

Badabing
Blue Area Vet, you're bashing, trolling and ignoring feats of a character is all against forum rules. I don't care what you "believe", or what you think has been adequately explained. What matters on KMC is what has been shown on panel. Your opinion and debate based upon your opinion amount to nothing more than trolling. Batman has feats, deal with it.

Batman punched out a horse. ZOMG...PIS!!!!11 That doesn't count!!!!!11oneone
Originally posted by Badabing
From Batman #16.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_Batspwnshorse1-1.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_Batspwnshorse2-1.jpg

Batman beats Bane. Oh noez!!!!!!111 Bane is the super human on the Venom!!!!!!1111Originally posted by Badabing
Forever Evil Aftermath. Batman vs Bane one shot.

Because he's BATMAN!!!!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane1_zps31d80c35.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane2_zps4a6d7608.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane3_zps917e58cd.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane4_zpsa552f81c.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane5_zps52effd8b.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane6_zps3cbd2655.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane7_zps814a3e03.jpg

Badabing
Continued:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane8_zpsc29a226d.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane9_zpsafc3aae5.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane10_zpsb98c07df.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane11_zps509b540c.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane12_zps899893ca.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_BatmanvsBane13_zps282ef96b.jpg

Branlor Swift
Pretty good mod ruling imo. thumb up

Also lol at the horse scan. Never seen that before.

Blue Area Vet
Blue Area Vet, you're bashing, trolling and ignoring feats of a character is all against forum rules. I don't care what you "believe", or what you think has been adequately explained. What matters on KMC is what has been shown on panel. Your opinion and debate based upon your opinion amount to nothing more than trolling. Batman has feats, deal with it.

Batman punched out a horse. ZOMG...PIS!!!!11 That doesn't count!!!!!11oneone

Batman beats Bane. Oh noez!!!!!!111 Bane is the super human on the Venom!!!!!!1111

Lol. My point was established long ago and I was mostly repeating myself for his benefit. Just know that while you trump me in site privileges, I can't be dictated out of my opinion. Soooooo....does that mean Swift can stop talking about it? He said he doesn't know why he's talking. Oh, and I didn't bash the man.

Blue Area Vet
Pretty good mod ruling imo. thumb up

Also lol at the horse scan. Never seen that before.

Lol @ "Ruling." Badabing isn't even peak human.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Xeerrer
Isn't Blue Area Vet the guy who got completely destroyed and embarrassed on that Batman vs Black Panther thread? The same one where he was wanking T'Challa and calling all of Batman's feats PIS?

No, I've actually never been destroyed or embarassed. Maybe you have me mixed up with Mrs. Xeerrererrrerrrerrrr.

DarkSaint85
nope

Thread creators should stay out of their own threads.....

Besides, I'm the only one who's really posted anything. You've just sat there and cried because it doesn't fit your bbbbuuuut Batman's only a man!!! Argument.

Rao Kal El
Lol @ "Ruling." Badabing isn't even peak human.

I don't think thats even possible, if any he could be peak raptor

Blue Area Vet
Yet he gets hit by street level chars and they dodge him.
I don't say he isn't fast but people like Batman hone their reflexes/bodymemory in order to survive, Logan can tank most attacks with his face, but when you have to dodge an angry Superman, you need better reflexes.
So I see Batman having the better reflexes because of training and experience.

All enhanced characters get hit by slower characters including Superman level types, no need to single out Logan. That doesn't reflect badly on Logan in the least. His speed feats and the written commentary carry far more weight.

Prof. T.C McAbe
All enhanced characters get hit by slower characters including Superman level types, no need to single out Logan. That doesn't reflect badly on Logan in the least. His speed feats and the written commentary carry far more weight.

Yes but that also means he does not hone/train this kind of skill. For others who do it is a body memory, a reflex. That is the reason why Batman said that WW is faster, her reflexes/battlespeed than Superman, even though he should be faster.

Blue Area Vet
Yes but that also means he does not hone/train this kind of skill. For others who do it is a body memory, a reflex. That is the reason why Batman said that WW is faster, her reflexes/battlespeed than Superman, even though he should be faster.

And Superman and Wolverine both can take tons of punishment. The writers and artist are going to want to show that and they do. That's the real reason why they get tagged, not because they lack skill or reaction time. Are you forgetting the eastern training that Logan has? Plus, as I was saying earlier, Batman is a brand that evokes mystery (woooo!). Wolverine isn't built that way as a character, in fact, he's at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Prof. T.C McAbe
And Superman and Wolverine both can take tons of punishment. The writers and artist are going to want to show that and they do. That's the real reason why they get tagged, not because they lack skill or reaction time. Are you forgetting the eastern training that Logan has? Plus, as I was saying earlier, Batman is a brand that evokes mystery (woooo!). Wolverine isn't built that way as a character, in fact, he's at the opposite end of the spectrum.

I am not forgetting that Batman has the better training and the better combat speed feats. smile So we agree that Batman is faster thumb up

Blue Area Vet
I am not forgetting that Batman has the better training and the better combat speed feats. smile So we agree that Batman is faster thumb up

No, we most certainly do not. Spiderman wouldn't be commenting on Wayne's speed, he'd be joking the shit out of him right before he one shotted him.

DarkSaint85
Batman is a brand that evokes mystery (woooo!). Wolverine isn't built that way as a character, in fact, he's at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Just want to chime in on this.

Not so; Wolverine: Origins only came out recently.

Blue Area Vet
Just want to chime in on this.

Not so; Wolverine: Origins only came out recently.

Doesn't change the nature of the characters or now he perceived. Just some background for comic book heads. Batman and Wolverine remain vastly different characters.

And from left field, I can't wait for Infinity Revelation! http://www.newsarama.com/21746-first-look-thanos-the-infinity-revelation.html

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, we most certainly do not. Spiderman wouldn't be commenting on Wayne's speed, he'd be joking the shit out of him right before he one shotted him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41984/837859-dd73nf.jpg

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but Daredevil has super balancing powers, and super hearing.

Supermutant
Writers will not let concepts like "combat speed" get in the way of a good fights. Its why most street levelers can dodge bullets, but still get hit by other street levelers.

Both of these characters will get their fair share of hits in.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermutant
Writers will not let concepts like "combat speed" get in the way of a good fights. Its why most street levelers can dodge bullets, but still get hit by other street levelers.

Both of these characters will get their fair share of hits in. http://www.imgion.com/images/01/Smiley-says-thanks.jpg

Blue Area Vet
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/41984/837859-dd73nf.jpg

Do you really want to play this game? How about this display of reaction time?

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/280340-supes_creamed_super.jpg

BS an explanation and have it on my desk within the hour.

golem370
I won't but you can if you don't like what I have to say

DarkSaint85
Well, you haven't provided any proof or scans.

Zero.

Although I guess you're happy sitting on the sidelines critiquing people without offering anything of substance yourself.

TedKordJRBOSS
Super speed and agility is actually one of Wolverine's power's but it is not one of Batman's

golem370
I don't have a scanner or tons of comic book pics I am also not under a Batman love spell maybe the reason why they have people dodge Wolverine is because it would a hell of short with his claws cutting someone in half. In a random fight Wolverine animal sense s+speed+agility+low meta strenght makes him faster

DarkSaint85
But that's just relying on handbooks and guides, when we've seen Batman doing more than any human does.

Case in point, his lifestyle.

He parties as hard as Paris Hilton.
He actually has a pretty hands on responsibility with Waynetech; think Zuckerberg. As soon as a new development in R+D comes up, he knows about it, and takes it, for example.
On top of that, he trains. And not just martial arts forms (all 127 of them), but also weight training, cardio etc. He's strong enough to bench 1000lbs or whatever it is, and yet, agile enough to do gymnastics, and yet, fast enough to outsprint most people.
AND then he fights crime.
AND then sleeps.

And somehow, he's in his mid 30s, but holds multiple ADVANCED degrees in a variety of fields, knows several languages AND is an excellent and skilled sportsman, and still parties hard enough to convince people he's a playboy.

Apparently, that's all human-level. Because we just use handbooks.

DarkSaint85
I don't have a scanner or tons of comic book pics I am also not under a Batman love spell maybe the reason why they have people dodge Wolverine is because it would a hell of short with his claws cutting someone in half. In a random fight Wolverine animal sense s+speed+agility+low meta strenght makes him faster

Nor do I.

Lol so saying Batman is faster, then providing proof, is me being under a Batman love spell? Jeez.

Seems like your mind is pretty much made up. Don't know why you made this thread. Unless it was just to collect scans. Which is against forum rules. But that's just me.

golem370
Whats your point writers make Batman Batman in a speed crossover where nobody is in control and its a team writing the speed I think we would see who was faster.Dark when are you understand Batman dodging DS proves nothing to who is faster between Batman make you biased.

DarkSaint85
Whats your point writers make Batman Batman in a speed crossover where nobody is in control and its a team writing the speed I think we would see who was faster.

My point was, what's the point of this thread?

golem370
Whats your point writers make Batman Batman in a speed crossover where nobody is in control and its a team writing the speed I think we would see who was faster.Dark when are you going to understand Batman dodging DS proves nothing to who is faster between Batman make you biased.

DarkSaint85
Anyways, you wanted combat feats.

Batman outreacts a sniper bullet, and dodges it (but by moving out of the way, Freeze gets shot):

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper2.jpg

golem370
Its for a debate everybodies opinion

DarkSaint85

Not really.

Outreacting the Omega Sanction is a pretty good feat. Step back a moment, and see it for what it is.

golem370
Unless you prove Wolverine couldn't dodge it then its not proof that Batman is faster Logan.

DarkSaint85
Unless you prove Wolverine couldn't dodge it then its not proof that Batman is faster Logan.

Well, at the moment, I am looking through the thread, and I see 2 scans for Batman, 1 scan for Wolvie.

So based on the evidence in this thread, yup, its proof stick out tongue

They exist in two different universes. The only constant between the two are gunfire/laser shots, and Wolverine tanks them a lot of the time due to his HF.

What about recently, without his HF? Has he been getting tagged?

golem370
Don't know.

golem370
I say Batman saw the shooter in Freeze' dome lol

DarkSaint85
I say Batman saw the shooter in Freeze' dome lol

Haha, possibly.

Though the specifically say he heard the thick bounce of air, then reacted. And managed to get into his belt, grab three batarangs, and throw them (have you ever tried finding your keys in your pocket, let alone the right keys??)

Blue Area Vet
Anyways, you wanted combat feats.

Batman outreacts a sniper bullet, and dodges it (but by moving out of the way, Freeze gets shot):

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper1.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batfreezesniper2.jpg

Bullshit like this: "He hears a thick bounce of air and reacts immediately."

WTF does that even mean? And for you so spin that into he "outreacts" a bullets? You ought to wear a paper bag over your head.

DarkSaint85
Bullshit like this: "He hears a thick bounce of air and reacts immediately."

WTF does that even mean? And for you so spin that into he "outreacts" a bullets? You ought to wear a paper bag over your head.

Well, the angle meant that had he not moved, he would've been shot in the head. Could be crappy artist depictions, but from what I can see of the bullet's entry angle, and the way Bat's head was right up next to Freeze's, had he not moved, that bullet would've gone into him *shrug*.

Like I said, I've posted scans. All others have done is critique and deflect, without any scans of their own.

Blue Area Vet
Note how close Nuke is:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14272.jpg

h1a8
Both have comparable feats. Batman's is more consistent because he doesn't have a healing factor. In other words, Logan is not faster if we go by feats. I'm not saying Batman is faster (he could be though) but they are very close.

In other words, Batman is at least as fast as Logan.

Blue Area Vet
Both have comparable feats. Batman's is more consistent because he doesn't have a healing factor. In other words, Logan is not faster if we go by feats. I'm not saying Batman is faster (he could be though) but they are very close.

In other words, Batman is at least as fast as Logan.

What do you mean, fast reacting, or speed all the way around? In the latter, Wolverine is faster and it's not close. He's been thrown from the immediate area only to return in seconds. Batman can't do that.

h1a8
Note how close Nuke is:

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/the-batman-vs-wolverine-dc-vs-marvel-14272.jpg Is that even canon? Looks like a graphic novel or something. Batman has dodged bullets from that distance billions of times. It's his everyday snick.

DarkSaint85
That's good old Dillon art, for you. They all look the same.

Edit: anyway, at least Blue Area, you've posted a scan. I will acknowledge that, at least.

Batman evades TWO uzis, at a similar range stick out tongue (though you can see in the second page, on the second panel, that he was practically next to the guy.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batuzireflexes2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batuzireflexes3.jpg

Blue Area Vet
That's good old Dillon art, for you. They all look the same.

Edit: anyway, at least Blue Area, you've posted a scan. I will acknowledge that, at least.

Batman evades TWO uzis, at a similar range stick out tongue (though you can see in the second page, on the second panel, that he was practically next to the guy.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batuzireflexes2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batuzireflexes3.jpg

Evades? Just as long as you aren't suggesting that's the same as actually dodging bullets. Hell, he isn't doing anything the A team or Rambo didn't do in the 80's.

DarkSaint85
He's doing more than Wolverine in your scan stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
He's doing more than Wolverine in your scan stick out tongue

Not sure how you figure that. He's running behind walls and shit. Logan is out in the open doing backflips. Which is the better speed feat? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkSaint85
He's also throwing batarangs, whilst being shot by double the number of guns hehe.

ashroro
Didn't Batman dodge Superman that one time when supes came after him due to Bats having a kryptonite bullet? I forgot the series or comic title/# but it was the one with Batman having some type of armor. It was in the late 90s/early 2000s I think

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Excezior
I was going to say Wolverine but the arguments presented for him here have been pretty laughable. It basically comes down to

"i dont like batmans feats, they dont suit my argument, pis pis pis"

Glad to see you are so easily influenced.

Blue Area Vet
I'm sorry that you were most likely molested by a guy in a Batman costume, doesn't change the characters feats. But by all means continue making an ass out of yourself, at the very least it's free entertainment

Thanks "Junior Member." We will see if you make it to post #6.

Blue Area Vet
Even if I don't, you'll still be an idiot.

Observe the rules, "Junior Member."

Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack

You picked a hell of a way to start your career.

Blue Area Vet
I don't follow the rules, which is why I'm not a regular member here.

Although I wouldn't be talking about rules when you break them yourself, that's why a mod had to put you in a corner on page 3, sound familar?.

I recognized the smell. Sorry you don't have the balls to stick with one handle. Don't worry, I reported you again.

Blue Area Vet
That's cool, you're still an idiot. I'll be watching when Babading or another mod puts you in time out like on page 3.

And you'll still be a scared, non-factor mofo without a W2 scratching at the front door. Go to the park and take a dump.

leonidas
well, this thread isn't likely to last much longer..... i'll still stick with my original thought though. logan is faster imo, though by faster, the i mean minimally and not enough difference to really amount to much in a battle between them. logan does have some legit blur-speed feats though that indicate 'true' superhuman levels of speed, but some of bats feats are clearly superhuman as well. i think looking at high end feats it's VERY close, but typically logan would be the faster of them. and i say this as a fan of bats and a logan detractor..... it would make for an interesting bz, this topic.

DarkSaint85
BWf-eARnf6U

golem370
I feat https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/ view;_ylt=AwrB8pBtPuFT0T4AZrCJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIzZj
AwZ3RkBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAMyY2Q5MWI1ZjM0ZGM3
OTAyNmE1ZjA3NThlYjAyYmIwOQRncG9zAzI1BGl0A2Jpbmc-?back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo. com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3DMarvel%2Bwolverine%2Bf
eats%26n%3D60%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-901%26fr2%3Dsb-top%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D25&w=611&h=900&imgurl=i233.photobucket. com%2Falbums%2Fee113%2Fwolverinerespectthread%2FSe
nses%2FUncannyX-Men14712Senses.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicbookmovie. com%2Ffansites%2FKingAvengerMarvel%2Fnews%2F%3Fa%3
D49311&size=246.3KB& amp;name=SUPERHERO+%3Cb%3EFEATS%3C%2Fb%3E%3A+%3Cb%
3EWolverine%3C%2Fb%3E&p=Marvel+wolverine+feats&oid=2cd91b5f34dc79026a5f0758eb02bb09&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-901& amp;tt=SUPERHERO+%3Cb%3EFEATS%3C%2Fb%3E%3A+%3Cb%3E
Wolverine%3C%2Fb%3E&b=0&ni=852&no=25&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=126vn04td&sigb=13usjppdb&sigi=12rddps9e&sigt=118nl5dln&sign=118nl5dln&.crumb=V3JT8i0G/Q4&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=sb-top

golem370

golem370

golem370

DarkSaint85
I'm not trusting the word of a blind man stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
So, what was you argument, Saint? That Wolverine didn't have feats? If you meant feets, he has those two.

golem370
Don't forget Wolverine stealing the Bat Mobile

DarkSaint85
So, what was you argument, Saint? That Wolverine didn't have feats? If you meant feets, he has those two.

No, my argument was NOT that Wolverine had no feats.

It was that despite all the bickering, NO ONE posted anything. I am sure he has feats, I just hadn't seen anything beyond - Wolverine wins, because he's superhuman.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batomobileagility2.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batomobileagility3.jpg

Actually, here's a whole website for youguys:

http://batmanfeats.blogspot.co.uk/p/agilityspeed.html

golem370
Feats

golem370
another

golem370
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKQ3Oc97Wk lol Fans voted

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Well I was just posting scans from another website, feel free to check em out.

golem370
Just picking Dark lol

h1a8
What do you mean, fast reacting, or speed all the way around? In the latter, Wolverine is faster and it's not close. He's been thrown from the immediate area only to return in seconds. Batman can't do that. This thread is about combat speed, not running speed. Although Batman has traveled very far in an instant. He does so when he disappears out of sight when you turn your head.

Batman's reaction feats matches or surpasses Wolverines feats.
Batman's movement feats (when dodging or evading) matches or surpasses Wolverine's feats.

h1a8
well, this thread isn't likely to last much longer..... i'll still stick with my original thought though. logan is faster imo, though by faster, the i mean minimally and not enough difference to really amount to much in a battle between them. logan does have some legit blur-speed feats though that indicate 'true' superhuman levels of speed, but some of bats feats are clearly superhuman as well. i think looking at high end feats it's VERY close, but typically logan would be the faster of them. and i say this as a fan of bats and a logan detractor..... it would make for an interesting bz, this topic. I have to disagree.
As far as best feats, Batman is probably better or equal.
As far as consistency, Batman is more consistent.

Thus there is no basis to warrant Logan being faster, even minimally. They are either equals or Batman is faster.

golem370
There is not real basis either way except for the fact that Wolverine is semi superhuman and can sense people from a distance with hearing and smelling.

Blue Area Vet
There is not real basis either way except for the fact that Wolverine is semi superhuman and can sense people from a distance with hearing and smelling.

That combined with the larger factor mentioned which that Wolverine can take attacks that would cripple or kill Batmyth. I have to remind some people because they tend to forget quickly.

Letters
Yet Logan cant dodge attacks that do harm and kill him as well.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2506/buckyvswolverine13.jpg

Maybe he should practice more bullet dodging because he obviously needs it.

Logan depends far more on the hf, Bruce can't afford that luxury so he has to be faster to survive.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>