China and Russia just about ready to eliminate the U.S.'s economy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Not just surpass it.

The upper-class will face a culture shift, the middle-class will not survive the transition so well.

Talk about taking us back a few thousand years - modern economics is so pathetic, chaotic, and disorganized that it can't even match ancient economic currencies.

We're a society of the brainless, computer-dependent.

Star428
This is old news. But, all the naive idiots living in dreamland still think our economy is improving. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course, it doesn't help that the media is helping the government pull the wool over so many people's eyes to blind them to the harsh reality of the situation. As bad as what is described as happening in that article that is not what I'm worried about most concerning our economy. What worries me much more is what'll happen when the U.S. dollar loses it's status as the world's reserve currency.

ArtificialGlory
Wow, that website looks totally reliable.

Oneness
Originally posted by Star428
What worries me much more is what'll happen when the U.S. dollar loses it's status as the world's reserve currency. This is a guaranteed certainty, wouldn't shock me if it were a couple years away from happening.

Idk why the American dollar was still depended on in the 1980s.

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Wow, that website looks totally reliable.

Guy's totally not trying to sell his books. Totally.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Oneness
We're a society of the brainless, computer-dependent.

Do you ever intend to finish this sentence?

Lord Lucien
He should have used 'and' instead of a comma. Or a semi-colon. Still a coherent fragment though.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Robtard
Guy's totally not trying to sell his books. Totally.

Most certainly not. Why would he ever do such a thing!?

It's xyz!
Them products are legit.

Lexington
to be fair... "selling things"

overlold
just give me infinite currencies, I'll distribute totally fairly smile

Astner
Does the US still have an economy?

A few corporates, bankers and a bunch of workers with a debt to their government that they'll never pay off hardly constitutes as an economy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner

Yes.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Star428
Of course, it doesn't help that the media is helping the government pull the wool over so many people's eyes to blind them to the harsh reality of the situation.

Your hat, sir.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/tinfoil-background-12925915.jpg

Omega Vision
Russia is about to eliminate Russia's economy.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Russia is about to eliminate Russia's economy. What a twist.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astner

A few corporates, bankers and a bunch of workers with a debt to their government that they'll never pay off hardly constitutes as an economy. We could pay off our debt if the government were to tax the upper-class to ruin.

That would also liberate the middle class and increase the almost non-existent gap of disparity between the middle and lower class.

Oneness
Originally posted by The Renegade
Your hat, sir.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/tinfoil-background-12925915.jpg Give me one.

Did you know that the elected officials don't write legislature? They're puppets of the upper-class in that they write what they're told to write. They do so for a pretty penny. Not only this, but they'll accept bribes from non-domestic wealthy individuals, families, and corporations. All of them, foreign and domestic, form a symbiotic relationship of oppression that work to generate an insane gap of disparity in our class-based society.

Conspiracy fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.