Who is the next superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Scenario:
Darkseid is angry that superman is angry that superman does not want to serve him so he sends his elite's to go assassinate him. He also mind controls Orion too make sure superman has no chance. Superman dies. Batman tells everybody on earth that someone needs to take superman's place as champion of earth so they have a tournament to see who is the most powerful hero on earth. All the heroes are split into two groups. The rules are below and Every body only has one shot(All the rules are for one round unless it states otherwise).

Rules:
1. Win via K.O, Submission or BFR.
2. BFR cannot be done via teleportation.
3. Everyone has one week prep.
4. Battle takes place in an abandoned metropolis.
5. The winner has to do some final tests to see if they are worthy.
6. Everyone is current.

Group 1
Captain atom, Firestorm, Elongenated man, Atom(ray palmer), booster gold, Blue beetle, simon baz, Big barda, Blue beetle(Reyes), Amazing man no.1, bizarro, Red tornado, Maxima, Black adam

Group 2
Wally west, Wonderwoman, Hal jordan, mon-el, supergirl, powergirl, cyborg, superboy, Kyle Rayner, Martian manhunter, Miss martian, Aquaman, Geo force, steel, OMAC(Buddy blank), Captain marvel shazam

Group 1 winner vs group 2 winner

Stoic
I'm voting for group 2, and Mon El would be a suitable replacement.

DarkSaint85
I vote for group 1, Ted Kord Blue Beetle.

golem370
Maybe Wonder Woman go the Thor route female change or Superwoman.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm voting for group 2, and Mon El would be a suitable replacement.
It's not the whole group that wins but everyone in each group fights each other and then the winner fights the winner of the other group

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I vote for group 1, Ted Kord Blue Beetle.
The blue beetle is Jaime Reyes

DarkSaint85
You have two blue beetles there. Ones Reyes.

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You have two blue beetles there. Ones Reyes.
Sorry there's only supposed to be one blue beetle but since I can't edit it I will leave it

Stoic
Originally posted by TedKordJRBOSS
It's not the whole group that wins but everyone in each group fights each other and then the winner fights the winner of the other group

Oh okay, well in that case I think that Mon'El should take anyone in his group, and go on to take the winner in group one as well. I think that either Black Adam, or Maxima should take the win in group one. Then again, I'm willing to go with some other persons opinion, because I'm not very familiar with Amazing Man.

riv6672
Black Adam Vs martian Manhunter. Good fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.