Ebola!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mrs Booster
Is it man made to cull the population?

Dude111
Yes I have heard it is and THEY WANT IT TO SPREAD!!!!!!!! (Thats why they are bringing it to the USA (I hope its not brought to your country mate!!))

ITS SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robtard
No way!?

Q99
Probably not? I mean, it appeared where it'd logically appear (place people eat bush meat), and prior outbreaks have been very small. This one is the biggest ever, but even so it's such an obvious disease that it slows down the spread rate and limits how far it travels- were it not hitting such a bad area to begin with, it wouldn't be doing nearly as much damage as it is.

The flu is a 'better' population cull, as it spreads widely.

Ebola is a supremely nasty disease, but ironically it's deadliness and the factors that make it so horrifying also limit it.

KateyKiller666
Originally posted by Q99
Probably not? I mean, it appeared where it'd logically appear (place people eat bush meat), and prior outbreaks have been very small. This one is the biggest ever, but even so it's such an obvious disease that it slows down the spread rate and limits how far it travels- were it not hitting such a bad area to begin with, it wouldn't be doing nearly as much damage as it is.

The flu is a 'better' population cull, as it spreads widely.

Ebola is a supremely nasty disease, but ironically it's deadliness and the factors that make it so horrifying also limit it.
Awesome point.

Jmanghan
...Eh... I wouldn't call it man-made, I do believe there is a conspiracy involved, but not even 2 of them would do it. That ***** had to die. I'LL ****ING KILL YOU.

TempAccount
Could be a means of population control yeah

Soho Tim Smokin
Ebola is not man made, it is man harvested. Man found it and an it has been tested in Libya Africa. I say tested there because a Libyian knew people who live there, and he stated that it occurred after scientist came there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.