Morg with WoL and the Power Cosmic vs the Elders of the Universe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Morg as he was before being depowered by Galactus runs the following Elders of the Universe gauntlet...

All battles are to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed and Morg is restored to full health/power after every round of combat...

How far does Morg get?

1) Champion...
2) Gardener...
3) Collector...
4) Runner...
5) Grandmaster...
6) Ego...

zopzop
He's got more than enough power to beat most of them. The thing is, can he get past Runner (because of his ridiculous speed and power)?

I say he stops at either 4 or 5. IMHO, he stands no chance against a non jobbing Grandmaster.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
He's got more than enough power to beat most of them. The thing is, can he get past Runner (because of his ridiculous speed and power)?

I say he stops at either 4 or 5. IMHO, he stands no chance against a non jobbing Grandmaster.

I agree completely... thumb up

I think he gets to 4 without much of a problem, but the odds are against him beating Runner; Morg has a chance, just not a good chance due to the reasons you stated...

And I also believe (as you do) that he has no chance against a non jobbing Grandmaster...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.