Captain Hype vs KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
If Steve Rogers was to gain Hyperion's body and experience using his powers, who is the weakest character who could pull a majority on that character?

Captain Hype gets his shield.

Enzeru
Does Hyperion have any kind of super speed at all? I think I have yet to see him doing something really fast.
Without super speed I could see some pre DCnU Kryptonians winning the majority of the fights against them. He might be stronger and more durable and probably even have more damage output with the shield, but he just wouldn't be able to keep up with the speed at all and go down in the long run.

If it's about Marvel characters only, then I think it would have to be someone out of the high herald tier completely.
Even if Hyperion lacks speed, he still has great traveling speed, which is faster than the typical speed of your regular Marvel Herald like Thor or Hulk and if they get hit by Captain Hype's sped up shield it's over for them... ****, I could see the shield splitting someone like Hulk in half :-X Thanos would be a good opponent at that point, I guess.

Zack Fair
Captain Hype. I like the name thumb up

Captain Hype solos the Marvel Universe.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
Does Hyperion have any kind of super speed at all? I think I have yet to see him doing something really fast.
Without super speed I could see some pre DCnU Kryptonians winning the majority of the fights against them. He might be stronger and more durable and probably even have more damage output with the shield, but he just wouldn't be able to keep up with the speed at all and go down in the long run.

If it's about Marvel characters only, then I think it would have to be someone out of the high herald tier completely.
Even if Hyperion lacks speed, he still has great traveling speed, which is faster than the typical speed of your regular Marvel Herald like Thor or Hulk and if they get hit by Captain Hype's sped up shield it's over for them... ****, I could see the shield splitting someone like Hulk in half :-X Thanos would be a good opponent at that point, I guess.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/1368437-39597113mf8.jpg
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Enzeru
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, that's kinda not the same Hyperion :-7 Different Hyperions had different power levels and the question now is if the current Hyperion has super speed or not.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
Well, that's kinda not the same Hyperion :-7 Different Hyperions had different power levels and the question now is if the current Hyperion has super speed or not.

Lies!!!

I admit, very misleading by me. I will stop now.

I guess an extrapolation could be made for him slowing that planet down? As it would require a force greater than that which propelled it at 500,000km/h?

But even then, it would only be a travelling speed feat, I guess.

riv6672
I admit, very misleading by me. I will stop now.
Haha! http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/smilies/clap.gif

But even then, it would only be a travelling speed feat, I guess.
I'd still put him over some pre DCnU kryptonians. Cap in his regular body has dealt with speedsters/faster opponents. This is just an extension of that.

maxivitopowe
Are any of the Hyperion's related to one another?

DarkSaint85
No more than the alternate universe's Supermen/Batmen/Wolverines have, I wager.

riv6672
I'm no expert but i have to agree. Different Hypherions just keep finding their way to the MU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.