Thanos vs Hulk & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Thanos enters raging apeshit mode.

Gladiator has full confidence and a fresh hair cut.
Hulk has brand new pants.

Go!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos enters raging apeshit mode.

Gladiator has full confidence and a fresh hair cut.
Hulk has brand new pants.

Go!
Thanos bfr's both into a black hole.

Insane Titan
Thanos beats the crap out of the both

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

I agree with you for once.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
I agree with you for once. Then you're right for once.

carver9
Thanos wins via bfr because on panel, he is worried about fighting both. Also, bait thread.

Estacado
Then no BFR.

celeyhyga17
Then no BFR.
Thanos kills Gladiator and uses him to pummel Hulk.

carver9
Then no BFR.

Hulk solos. We will see what Thanos have to say about Hulk soon. If he considers Gladiator as dangerous, there's no telling what he will say about the Hulk under Starlin. Remember, Starlin thinks VERY highly of the Hulk and at one point he had Thanos stating...

You already know.

h1a8
team wins. Gladiator would be too fast and powerful enough to really hurt Thanos. Hulk would be able to hurt Thanos too.

Thanos only is able to bfr through his chair. His chair isn't standard equipment.

dial J for Josh
I think I am missing something major. I noticed there is a lot of talk going on regarding Thanos and the annihilators. Did something recently happen in an issue/series where Thanos was confronted by the annihilators? Or is this from the past? Because if Thanos showed respect to a herald and didn't want to fight him head on I would really be interested in reading and seeing this.

carver9
He fought them. It's in the ownage thread.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by h1a8
team wins. Gladiator would be too fast and powerful enough to really hurt Thanos. Hulk would be able to hurt Thanos too.

Thanos only is able to bfr through his chair. His chair isn't standard equipment.

Why do you think he needs his chair to teleport or bfr people is beyond me... You truly have no clue what you're talking about.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Why do you think he needs his chair to teleport or bfr people is beyond me... You truly have no clue what you're talking about.

Cause the last time Thanos bfr anyone it was on his ship decades ago. If he could bfr currently without his non personal tech then he would have.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos wins via bfr because on panel, he is worried about fighting both. Also, bait thread. Thanos wins anyway he wants to.

dial J for Josh
He fought them. It's in the ownage thread.

Ok I just checked out that scan of the Thanos Annihilators fight. Pretty cool btw. Tbh I do not feel that Thanos teleported Gladiator out of fear that he would be overwhelmed. Lets not forgot that Thanos is an excellent tactician so by nature he wanted to allocate Gladiator from the pack knowing he has the most raw power in the group. If Thanos has the ability to do so, then why wouldn't he? Thanos wasnt even close to trying when he bodied the Annhilators. Also he said to Warlock "You mistake the desire for a little exercise with unbridled rage." Thanos was toying around the whole time, I seriously doubt Gladiator would have made much of a difference. I think people are looking too much into this. I am going to post a scan that may prove Carver and those who think Thanos loses to this team and the annihilators wrong be right back, going to get it.

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Ok I just checked out that scan of the Thanos Annihilators fight. Pretty cool btw. Tbh I do not feel that Thanos teleported Gladiator out of fear that he would be overwhelmed. Lets not forgot that Thanos is an excellent tactician so by nature he wanted to allocate Gladiator from the pack knowing he has the most raw power in the group. If Thanos has the ability to do so, then why wouldn't he? Thanos wasnt even close to trying when he bodied the Annhilators. Also he said to Warlock "You mistake the desire for a little exercise with unbridled rage." Thanos was toying around the whole time, I seriously doubt Gladiator would have made much of a difference. I think people are looking too much into this. I am going to post a scan that may prove Carver and those who think Thanos loses to this team and the annihilators wrong be right back, going to get it.

I didn't care about the fight tbh...Wasnt interesting at all imo. I agree that Thanos thought tactically against Gladiator but why didn't he attempt that with the rest? He went h2h with the others. Why fight any of them if you have a way of preventing it?

He was even upset at the fact Warlock intervened when he took out Surfer. He wanted to fight him. Wanted to fight Bill, wanted to fight Ronan. He took the time to meet his fist with their face whereas with Gladiator, he was too dangerous, so let's get rid of him.

Not looking to much into it, I just think the context of that showing isn't being reviewed in the fashion that it should be looked at.

Please post this scan because I thought I was aware of ALL of Thanos showings. I might be wrong. Can't wait.

Damborgson
Then you're right for once.

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Thanos

psycho gundam
Thanos wins via bfr because on panel, he is worried about fighting both. Also, bait thread. And you bit

Estacado
Hulk solos. We will see what Thanos have to say about Hulk soon. If he considers Gladiator as dangerous, there's no telling what he will say about the Hulk under Starlin. Remember, Starlin thinks VERY highly of the Hulk and at one point he had Thanos stating...

You already know.
Yeah he is afraid of Hulk and Gladiator.

Yet he confronts Odin,Lord Marvel,Tyrant ,Maker.

Hulk and Gladiator wouldnt last even a second against any of the mentioned.

God you are possibly the biggest moron on this forum

h1a8
Yeah he is afraid of Hulk and Gladiator.

Yet he confronts Odin,Lord Marvel,Tyrant ,Maker.

Hulk and Gladiator wouldnt last even a second against any of the mentioned.

God you are possibly the biggest moron on this forum These characters don't exist. In comics, they take on the personality of the writer. Each writer is different and thus each Thanos is different.

With that said, it was clear that Thanos didn't want to face Gladiator and clearly stated that he was the most powerful of the group.
IMO, Glads and Hulk fighting to the best of their ability (not PIS stupid) will win. Glads will use speed and power against Thanos. While Hulk will be a nice helper.

Maker was actually weak in durability. Lord Marvel wasn't all that hot physically either.
Tyrant was ok and Odin was ok though. But Thanos didn't do well in either of those matches.

Insane Titan
These characters don't exist. In comics, they take on the personality of the writer. Each writer is different and thus each Thanos is different.

With that said, it was clear that Thanos didn't want to face Gladiator and clearly stated that he was the most powerful of the group.
IMO, Glads and Hulk fighting to the best of their ability (not PIS stupid) will win. Glads will use speed and power against Thanos. While Hulk will be a nice helper.

Maker was actually weak in durability. Lord Marvel wasn't all that hot physically either.
Tyrant was ok and Odin was ok though. But Thanos didn't do well in either of those matches.

Glads speed meaning nothing as he can't really effect Thanos. And Thanos killed Gladiator in the epilogue to Infinty revelations.

Tyrant and Odin was only ok lol troll. And Marvell physically broke Novas gravs sheilds with amped punches, he also hit Thanos with a charged punch to no effect.

bluewaterrider
I don't quite understand what makes Thanos so powerful.

Is it possession of special weaponry, like the tech Doctor Doom keeps on himself, which makes Doom far above an ordinary man in terms of fighting ability?

Something mystic (supposedly rejection by Death makes Thanos unable to die?)?

Some kind of psychic power (I've seen threads where people rate him above Professor X in terms of mental ability)?

Some combination of these things?

Is he from a super-race of beings?

Something else entirely?

Explain, please.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Is it possession of special weaponry, like the tech Doctor Doom keeps on himself, which makes Doom far above an ordinary man in terms of fighting ability?

Some kind of psychic power (I've seen threads where people rate him above Professor X in terms of mental ability)?

Something else entirely?

Explain, please. he has strong TP attack and defense. He's shown matter manip and can amp his punching power. He also can create , absorb and channel various forms of energy.

His EP based powers work kinda like how Surfers do, but his power is also a mixture of death/black magic and he's essentially immortal.

And all that is aside from his tech based powers

Bentley
He's a mutant from a super race of beings, one who is highly disciplined and trained.

Estacado

Something else entirely?

Explain, please.
This thread has all the answers.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575829&highlight=title%3A%28thanos%29+forumid%3A98

bluewaterrider
This thread has all the answers.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=575829&highlight=title%3A%28thanos%29+forumid%3A98

Wow.

I needed to look at no more than the following to see why people think he can't be beaten:

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Durability7_zpsaa479a2c.jpg.html
http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Durability71_zps1319d88c.jpg.html

Thanks for your responses, everybody.

Estacado
Wow.

I needed to look at no more than the following to see why people think he can't be beaten:

http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Durability7_zpsaa479a2c.jpg.html
http://s1343.photobucket.com/user/dbzrk/media/Durability71_zps1319d88c.jpg.html

Thanks for your responses, everybody.
He is not unbeatable but he is way more powerful than Gladiator and Hulk.
He could just mindrape Hulk and order him to beat Gladiator .
Or he could simply kill them with energy blasts.

eaebiakuya
Thanos wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Glads speed meaning nothing as he can't really effect Thanos. And Thanos killed Gladiator in the epilogue to Infinty revelations.

Tyrant and Odin was only ok lol troll. And Marvell physically broke Novas gravs sheilds with amped punches, he also hit Thanos with a charged punch to no effect. Glads can knock Thanos out cold. He's phucking stronger easily.
Thanos killing Gladiator has nothing to do with anything here. It's totally irrelevant.

Any high herald could do what Marvel did and worst. Enraged Hulk could do the same. Superman can do the same, Thor (with Mjolnir slam) can do the same, Gladiator can do the same, etc. It wasn't a great feat. Superman has busted through high level GL shields with absolute ease before.

Stop lying, Marvel rocked the shit out of Thanos. Are you looking for blood in comics to prove a hit affected? If so, then we can disregard all times where we see a character being rocked from a hit since there was no blood.

h1a8
He is not unbeatable but he is way more powerful than Gladiator and Hulk.
He could just mindrape Hulk and order him to beat Gladiator .
Or he could simply kill them with energy blasts.

He's not way more powerful than Gladiator.
Certain Hulks are more powerful.

Gladiator is stronger and can have about the same blast strength (with is HV).
Thanos is not killing Glads or Hulk with energy blasts, unless they sit there for days without a fight.

Insane Titan
Glads can knock Thanos out cold. He's phucking stronger easily.
Thanos killing Gladiator has nothing to do with anything here. It's totally irrelevant.

Any high herald could do what Marvel did and worst. Enraged Hulk could do the same. Superman can do the same, Thor (with Mjolnir slam) can do the same, Gladiator can do the same, etc. It wasn't a great feat. Superman has busted through high level GL shields with absolute ease before.

Stop lying, Marvel rocked the shit out of Thanos. Are you looking for blood in comics to prove a hit affected? If so, then we can disregard all times where we see a character being rocked from a hit since there was no blood. care to prove Glads can knock Thanos out.

No one had broken through Novas full sheilds before even the Sphinx with 2KA stones couldn't and he power was great enough to merge 2 time lines.

Haha you lying troll Lord Marvell did nothing to Thanos at all apart from get stomped into the dirt.

Do you even read the comics you talk about.

h1a8
care to prove Glads can knock Thanos out.

No one had broken through Novas full sheilds before even the Sphinx with 2KA stones couldn't and he power was great enough to merge 2 time lines.

Haha you lying troll Lord Marvell did nothing to Thanos at all apart from get stomped into the dirt.

I don't recall someone with uber strength trying. Did WWH try? Did Glads try? Did Thor try?

Finally, you can't equate a showing in comics with any other showing. Meaning, the strength of characters or their shields aren't always the same from comic to comic.
That's why we have contradictions in comics. Glads isn't always hitting with planet destroying force in a comic (although in a forum he may have that capability).

Now if Nova consistently resisted known heavy hitters without his shield cracking then you would have a point.

Marvel struck Thanos at least once. The hit affected Thanos from the look on Thanos face. Deal with it.

Insane Titan
I don't recall someone with uber strength trying. Did WWH try? Did Glads try? Did Thor try?

Finally, you can't equate a showing in comics with any other showing. Meaning, the strength of characters or their shields aren't always the same from comic to comic.
That's why we have contradictions in comics. Glads isn't always hitting with planet destroying force in a comic (although in a forum he may have that capability).

Now if Nova consistently resisted known heavy hitters without his shield cracking then you would have a point.

Marvel struck Thanos at least once. The hit affected Thanos from the look on Thanos face. Deal with it. his sheild stood to all manner of stuff including Galactus 3 solar system blast.

Stop talking nonsense it was the same writer for the whole of Nova prime series, so they was no difference in opinion.

He did stike him once and it did nothing as Thanos instantly flattened Marvell. And the look on his face was him snarling at Marvell and he had to say look on his as the had just charged at each other snarling and shouting at each other.

Actually read what we're talking about and I'm still waiting on proof/feats of how to Glads knocks Thanos out.

h1a8
his sheild stood to all manner of stuff including Galactus 3 solar system blast.

Stop talking nonsense it was the same writer for the whole of Nova prime series, so they was no difference in opinion.

He did stike him once and it did nothing as Thanos instantly flattened Marvell. And the look on his face was him snarling at Marvell and he had to say look on his as the had just charged at each other snarling and shouting at each other.

Actually read what we're talking about and I'm still waiting on proof/feats of how to Glads knocks Thanos out. Same writers wrote characters at different power levels from comic to comic. That's why we have inconsistencies. High and Low showings exists (even from the same writers). Writer who had Drax destroy planets and survive cores of stars was phucked up by a much weaker Marvell. Byrne had Superman lifting billions of tons mountains and in other comics stuggling with much less weight (unless you want to argue that Superman's power is dynamic based off his mindset).

And energy blast isn't the same as physical blunt force. Energy attacks have burning and matter manipulating ability built in, physical blunt hits don't.

Again, you are lying. I read the issue. Marvell rocked Thanos with that punch. Thanos face was in rocked mode.
When Thor hit Hulk in the face with his fists then how do we know that Hulk was affected although there was no blood? That's right, we see Hulk's face after the impact and it is in rocked mode.

Insane Titan
Same writers wrote characters at different power levels from comic to comic. That's why we have inconsistencies. High and Low showings exists (even from the same writers). Writer who had Drax destroy planets and survive cores of stars was phucked up by a much weaker Marvell. Byrne had Superman lifting billions of tons mountains and in other comics stuggling with much less weight (unless you want to argue that Superman's power is dynamic based off his mindset).

And energy blast isn't the same as physical blunt force. Energy attacks have burning and matter manipulating ability built in, physical blunt hits don't.

Again, you are lying. I read the issue. Marvell rocked Thanos with that punch. Thanos face was in rocked mode.
When Thor hit Hulk in the face with his fists then how do we know that Hulk was affected although there was no blood? That's right, we see Hulk's face after the impact and it is in rocked mode. you talk absolute rubbish and just give out excuses. We are talking about Nova prime no one else and he was written consistant through his whole run. You haven't even read the damn comic.

More nonsense you're real works logic doesn't apply and never has.

Stop with the trolling, Thanos and Marvell both had the same look on their faces before Thanos had even laid a hand on Marvell so what's your excuse now?

I want you to actually prove who Thanos was rocked or il report your boring lying Ass.

Don't care about Hulk/Thor were talking about Thanos/Marvell and you've just killed your own point. You say Hulk was rocked because he was ko'd despite no blood, Thanos instantly owned Marvell after Marvell hit him proving he wasn't rocked.

bbrem123
I cant believe people are putting Gladiator and Thanos in the same tier.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cause the last time Thanos bfr anyone it was on his ship decades ago. If he could bfr currently without his non personal tech then he would have.

He didn't use his chair though... either time

Estacado
care to prove Glads can knock Thanos out.

It's no use arguing him he is like the number 1 retard on KMC.

Insane Titan
It's no use arguing him he is like the number 1 retard on KMC. joint number 1 lol!!

Don't steal Carvers thunder.

Estacado
They are a couple and quan is their adopted child.
Carter's sig represents their private life.

quanchi112
They are a couple and quan is their adopted child.
Carter's sig represents their private life. You seem quite obsessed with me, kiddo.

You call a lot of people on the site retarded yet demonstrate no debating skill whatsoever. Your personal attacks don't mask your incompetence as a debater.

Estacado
The lot of people is the mentioned 3.
As I said there is no point in trying to reason with the mentally handicapped.
Hence they simply dont understand.

quanchi112
The lot of people is the mentioned 3.
As I said there is no point in trying to reason with the mentally handicapped.
Hence they simply dont understand. You can't even use the appropriate punctuation and cannot make a case for your side without calling the other guy a retard. For shame.

Estacado
You can't even use the appropriate punctuation and cannot make a case for your side without calling the other guy a retard. For shame.
And you would never ever admit that your favorite character loses to another .
You low ball the the other character and make shit up to make your chosen look better.

Your debating skills are on the level of a 5 year old child.

quanchi112
And you would never ever admit that your favorite character loses to another .
You low ball the the other character and make shit up to make your chosen look better.

Your debating skills are on the level of a 5 year old child. I bring up canon feats and debate as to why I believe said character wins. You believing canon instances should be ignored while saying the other guy is retarded isn't debating.

Another personal attack validating my assessment of you.

Estacado
Your so called "debating" is just simple trolling.

leonidas
yep, this is why thanos threads get locked. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Your so called "debating" is just simple trolling. No, it isn't. I bring up evidence as in instances to support my conclusion. I also assess the strengths, weaknesses, and what is in character and likely to occur. Your responses consist of, "he's a retard, or look at their retarded child, or he debates like a five year old." That isn't debating by any stretch of the imagination.

LOL No
Thanos easily.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by leonidas
yep, this is why thanos threads get locked. laughing out loud yeah Quan spoils everything Thanos related, Estacado destroying him is funny though.

quanchi112
yeah Quan spoils everything Thanos related, Estacado destroying him is funny though. You're the one who ironically
"spoils" things. Saying someone can't debate and insulting their intelligence while using horrible grammar and punctuation isn't ramming his point home, clone.

Insane Titan
Cry more tough guy.

quanchi112
Cry more tough guy. Tough guys don't cry, clone.

laughing out loud

Estacado
Wake up quan .
You are just a clown.
The only thing you ever achieved with your "debating skills" is giving people a good laugh.
No one takes you seriously by now even the movie vs forum is laughing at you not just the comic vs.

krisblaze
Wake up quan you are just a clown.
The only thing you ever achieved with your "debating skills" is giving people a good laugh.
No one takes you seriously by now even the movie vs forum is laughing at you not just the comic vs.
I see some things have stayed the same big grin

Insane Titan
Tough guys don't cry, clone.

laughing out loud why are you crying then? Why not send threats via PM eh fight club.

Estacado
Originally posted by krisblaze
I see some things have stayed the same big grin
haermm
Nah...This is my first and last time "arguing" him in years .
I shall stop now it's not nice to hurt people with mental illnes.

quanchi112
Wake up quan .
You are just a clown.
No one takes you seriously by now even the movie vs forum is laughing at you not just the comic vs. You need to wake up and quit bringing up irrelevant things. I am quite outstanding at debating and indeed relentless. My relentlessness doesn't make me many friends but once again you aren't debating but hurling more personal attacks. It is all you ever do.

#truthhurts

quanchi112
why are you crying then? Why not send threats via PM eh fight club. This is a laughing emoji.

laughing out loud

Crying is so thing entirely different. Stay on topic. smile

Insane Titan
This is a laughing emoji.

laughing out loud

Crying is so thing entirely different. Stay on topic. smile you're crying with your words.

Why? Aren't you gonna send me a pm asking to catch a flight to fight you?

quanchi112
you're crying with your words.

Why? Aren't you gonna send me a pm asking to catch a flight to fight you? I would rather stick to the topic and avoid your rage posts.

Thanos wins.

Insane Titan
I would rather stick to the topic and avoid your rage posts.

Thanos wins. my rage? I didn't send a pm asking for a fight because I was pissed off you did.

quanchi112
my rage? I didn't send a pm asking for a fight because I was pissed off you did. Me toying with your rage via pms is something you can't let go of. Stick to the topic and reestablish focus.

Insane Titan
Me toying with your rage via pms is something you can't let go of. Stick to the topic and reestablish focus. come back to me when I make threat over fictional character lol.

The topic got screwed the minute you posted.

quanchi112
come back to me when I make threat over fictional character lol.

The topic got screwed the minute you posted. Estacado attacked multiple posters while calling me a retard. That isn't debating and clean up your sentences it is hard to understand what they even mean sometimes.

Insane Titan
Estacado attacked multiple posters while calling me a retard. That isn't debating and clean up your sentences it is hard to understand what they even mean sometimes. And?

Great excuse and dodge.

quanchi112
And?

Great excuse and dodge. Insulting other posters with personal attacks over multiple posts is what summoned me.

Let it go.

Insane Titan
Insulting other posters with personal attacks over multiple posts is what summoned me.

Let it go. like you did with PM's, irony.

Let what go?

quanchi112
like you did with PM's, irony.

Let what go? Pm's are private and not on the public forum. I don't get into my personal opinion of you on the debating forum. I hold my glorious tongue.

Your rage.

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
I cant believe people are putting Gladiator and Thanos in the same tier. Tiers don't have nothing to do with who will win in a one on one situation. Sometimes characters from lower tiers can beat characters from higher tiers. They just have the right tools to do so.

bbrem123
ok so different weight class/league.....he is not as strong...

better?

quanchi112
Tiers don't have nothing to do with who will win in a one on one situation. Sometimes characters from lower tiers can beat characters from higher tiers. They just have the right tools to do so. You have no evidence to support your claims. That has always been your problem. You jump from baseless claim to baseless claim.

Insane Titan
Pm's are private and not on the public forum. I don't get into my personal opinion of you on the debating forum. I hold my glorious tongue.

Your rage. you just did saying you was toying with me about "my rage".

What rage?

h1a8
It's no use arguing him he is like the number 1 retard on KMC.

If you look at Thanos entire history, not once did he no sell a high herald level beings physical attack. He was affected everytime.
So why so you allow Titan to troll and say that Glads CAN'T AFFECT THANOS?
Even the latest comic PROVED that Glads can affect Thanos.
Don't tell me you didn't notice Titan said that did you?

Anyway, this is not a comic fight where character's powers are turned off and they fight stupid as ever. Glads has grade A speed and will seriously phuck Thanos up in a forum fight. What happens in a comic is irrelevant if that character is subject to PIS.

quanchi112
you just did saying you was toying with me about "my rage".

What rage? In Pm's not in the forum. Pm's are different, lord boo.

Be serious.

h1a8
Originally posted by bbrem123
ok so different weight class/league.....he is not as strong...

better?

Glads is stronger and astronomically faster.
Thanos durability against energy is significantly greater than Glads.
Thanos durability against blunt force is somewhat greater than Glads (not by a lot).

Speed is the winning key. Speed is equivalent to either slowing down time (making your opponent move in slow motion) or completely stopping time (if it is great enough).

Insane Titan
If you look at Thanos entire history, not once did he no sell a high herald level beings physical attack. He was affected everytime.
So why so you allow Titan to troll and say that Glads CAN'T AFFECT THANOS?
Even the latest comic PROVED that Glads can affect Thanos.
Don't tell me you didn't notice Titan said that did you?

Anyway, this is not a comic fight where character's powers are turned off and they fight stupid as ever. Glads has grade A speed and will seriously phuck Thanos up in a forum fight. What happens in a comic is irrelevant if that character is subject to PIS. first off Glads isn't high herald.

And it's already been proven he no sold Lord Marvells hit and Thor lighting charged hammer shot.

Glads has never no sold or stood up to trans lvl characters ever.

Insane Titan
In Pm's not in the forum. Pm's are different, lord boo.

Be serious. so what's the difference in insulting someone and the crying about it apart from been a hypercrit ?

Again what rage?

quanchi112
first off Glads isn't high herald.

And it's already been proven he no sold Lord Marvells hit and Thor lighting charged hammer shot.

Glads has never no sold or stood up to trans lvl characters ever. Gladiator is definitely a high herald if I had to categorize but it is rather pointless.

Gladiator still can't beat Thanos. But don't undersell Gladiator's consistent portrayal from his onset to sell the point.

Quit categorizing characters.

quanchi112
so what's the difference in insulting someone and the crying about it apart from been a hypercrit ?

Again what rage? Hypercrit ? laughing out loud

Pms are for private the rest posts on the forums are public.

Private and public don't mean the same thing.

What rage ? Get a load of this guy.

laughing out loud

h1a8
You have no evidence to support your claims. That has always been your problem. You jump from baseless claim to baseless claim.

Glads is stronger by feats.
Glads is stronger because Thanos used his DNA to build a being even stronger than himself.
Glads is stronger because Thanos was afraid to fight him.

Glads is faster by feats.
Speed is equivalent to slowing down time or completely stopping it.

Comic fights don't dictate would will happen in a forum fight if PIS is involved. Comics don't have rules. Anything can happen. Spider-man can ko Firelord or Apoc can get hurt from a table, or Superman's or Surfer's ftl reflexes can be turned off, etc.

Insane Titan
Gladiator is definitely a high herald if I had to categorize but it is rather pointless.

Gladiator still can't beat Thanos. But don't undersell Gladiator's consistent portrayal from his onset to sell the point.

Quit categorizing characters. give me any feats or people he's beat that put him at high herald.

I will wait for proof.

Insane Titan
Hypercrit ? laughing out loud

Pms are for private the rest posts on the forums are public.

Private and public don't mean the same thing.

What rage ? Get a load of this guy.

laughing out loud again and?

Another excuse.

Yeah get a load of me, it's like I'm jumping to defend a post against h1 because I'm angry lol.

quanchi112
give me any feats or people he's beat that put him at high herald.

I will wait for proof. Beating on Masterson Thor and almost killing Hulk.

smile

quanchi112
again and?

Another excuse.

Yeah get a load of me, it's like I'm jumping to defend a post against h1 because I'm angry lol. It is spelled hypocrite, amigo.

Private messages aren't the same thing as public posts. Your inability to discern the differences between the two are rather telling.

Just let it go.

Insane Titan
Beating on Masterson Thor and almost killing Hulk.

smile and that puts him at high herald lol.

Plus he didn't beat Masterson Thor, he got put down on the end due to Thor's quick thinking.

Them 2 feats are levelled out by him struggling with Black Bolt and Black Dwarf owning him.

Insane Titan
It is spelled hypocrite, amigo.

Private messages aren't the same thing as public posts. Your inability to discern the differences between the two are rather telling.

Just let it go. again and?

Says who you lol. The only thing telling is your cowardice and butthurt.

You keep saying that , but what proof do you have.

quanchi112
and that puts him at high herald lol.

Plus he didn't beat Masterson Thor, he got put down on the end due to Thor's quick thinking.

Them 2 feats are levelled out by him struggling with Black Bolt and Black Dwarf owing him. I would definitely think so since he has the power to beat and kill two high heralds.

laughing out loud

I never said he won I said he is definitely in their league. He was overconfident and paid for it but clearly had the power to work him over.

Being a high herald doesn't mean you can't be beaten by other high heralds.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
again and?

Says who you lol. The only thing telling is your cowardice and butthurt.

You keep saying that , but what proof do you have. You are ignoring the clear difference between the reality of two different words meaning two different things.

Pm me if you need to work it out. You clearly folded before me there anyways.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
I would definitely think so since he has the power to beat and kill two high heralds.

laughing out loud

I never said he won I said he is definitely in their league. He was overconfident and paid for it but clearly had the power to work him over.

Being a high herald doesn't mean you can't be beaten by other high heralds.

laughing out loud yet he lost to Thor and has also lost to Hulk.

So no other proof, good job convincing me.

No comeback on the BB or Black Dwarf showing I see, case closed.

Insane Titan
You are ignoring the clear difference between the reality of two different words meaning two different things.

Pm me if you need to work it out. You clearly folded before me there anyways.

laughing out loud explain then if you can.

Yeah I clearly did, did you see where I defended a post aimed at h1 lmao.

quanchi112
yet he lost to Thor and has also lost to Hulk.

So no other proof, good job convincing me.

No comeback on the BB or Black Dwarf showing I see, case closed. Being in their league means he has the power to oppose them. I never said he was more formidable than either.

You clearly don't understand what formidability means on top of league.

I give BB a clear majority against Gladiator but he's in his league and even tanked a whisper to his ear.

smile

quanchi112
explain then if you can.

Yeah I clearly did, did you see where I defended a post aimed at h1 lmao. I am not here to educate you in life. Study the words

Nah.

Insane Titan
Being in their league means he has the power to oppose them. I never said he was more formidable than either.

You clearly don't understand what formidability means on top of league.

I give BB a clear majority against Gladiator but he's in his league and even tanked a whisper to his ear.

smile so you're just making up another excuse.

So you're admitting his not high herald.

Good for you still doesn't mean he's high herald as BB is mid herald.

Go check the tier listing , think you need too.

Insane Titan
I am not here to educate you in life. Study the words

Nah. so you can't , and just use another excuse.

Haha good job making yourself look stupid thumb up

quanchi112
so you're just making up another excuse.

So you're admitting his not high herald.

Good for you still doesn't mean he's high herald as BB is mid herald.

Go check the tier listing , think you need too. No, being in another league you don't necessarily have to take them seriously as a threat and least of all don't have to worry about them burning a hole through your chest straight through to your heart.

He absolutely is but I don't see the need to categorize

According to whom ? What you define as a mid herald and then contrast it to high herald. Make your point crystal clear, amigo.

I couldn't care less and link to do the thinking myself, amigo.

quanchi112
so you can't , and just use another excuse.

Haha good job making yourself look stupid thumb up Just admitted you don't know the difference between private and public. Embarrassing.

Irony. This way^^^^^

Insane Titan
No, being in another league you don't necessarily have to take them seriously as a threat and least of all don't have to worry about them burning a hole through your chest straight through to your heart.

He absolutely is but I don't see the need to categorize

According to whom ? What you define as a mid herald and then contrast it to high herald. Make your point crystal clear, amigo.

I couldn't care less and link to do the thinking myself, amigo. which you can't back up.

There feats and records that balance each other out.

Link to do haha .

Which makes you wrong as usual.

Insane Titan
Just admitted you don't know the difference between private and public. Embarrassing.

Irony. This way^^^^^ post where I admitted such a thing, I said you explain.

Yeah the irony of you jumping to defend a post aimed at h1 because you're butthurt.

quanchi112
which you can't back up.

There feats and records that balance each other out.

Link to do haha .

Which makes you wrong as usual. I just did. Being in another league is like comparing Ronan to Thanos. At no point was Ronan a threat to Thanos but gladiator almost killed the kill and defeated Thor.

No, that has nothing to do with what league he is in. He is a peer to them and you disgrace Thanos' own opinion regarding Gladiator.

I'm correct as is Thanos since we are the same being.

wink

quanchi112
post where I admitted such a thing, I said you explain.

Yeah the irony of you jumping to defend a post aimed at h1 because you're butthurt. You just did a few posts back.

I argued with your logic. It is bad logic and incorrect. H1 doesn't read comics but you don't need to twist the truth. Watch what I do if you need tips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.