Black Panther vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Bane has his venom
This is current Challa

Who's got it?

OnslaughtKILLS
Black Panther wins 6/10

deathslash
Panther wins almost every single time.

Supermutant
Current Panther wins every time. Panther's gear and weapons are too much, and Bane's venom tubes are an obvious and easy target.

Letters
Bane doesn't always have tubes. He could just shoot up with an injection like he did when he fought Batman.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Letters
Bane doesn't always have tubes. He could just shoot up with an injection like he did when he fought Batman.

Still, matters little here as BP could use pressure points like he did against Luke Cage or nerve strikes. Plus BP has energy daggers and anti metal claws. And I haven't even mentioned speed and skill advantages enough to defeat Spider-man and a blood lusted Iron Fist.
edit-I found that out on my own Galan but thanks anyway.

Galan007
^ lol, you edited.

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657734_2889155.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657735_7945267.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657736_8582545.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657737_8021011.jpg

no tubes. stronger than ever.

anything else i can help you with? smile

Vanguard
That's cool. He would still lose though.

Blue Area Vet
Spite.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Galan007
^ lol, you edited.

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657734_2889155.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657735_7945267.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657736_8582545.jpg http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/19657737_8021011.jpg

no tubes. stronger than ever.

anything else i can help you with? smile

Actually though Batman beating Bane with his strongest Venom ever doesn't help him here.

Galan007
it's a testament to how damn good batman is--certainly not a poor showing for bane. ESPECIALLY considering some of the uber feats bane accumulated during that mini--ie. while he was injured/weakened, he defeated a team consisting of nearly EVERY villain in gotham, all of whom were venom-amped at the time(i can post scans if you'd like.)

also, in that very same scene i posted, bane casually hurled a multi-ton stone structure across the room:
http://i.imgur.com/c7dfu8F.jpg

...so yeah, he was strong AF there.

Blue Area Vet
it's a testament to how damn good batman is--certainly not a poor showing for bane. ESPECIALLY considering some of the uber feats bane accumulated during that mini--ie. while he was injured/weakened, he defeated a team consisting of nearly EVERY villain in gotham, all of whom were venom-amped at the time(i can post scans if you'd like.)

also, in that very same scene i posted, bane casually hurled a multi-ton stone structure across the room:

That's not, but BP mudstomps Bane every time.

Galan007
did i say otherwise? smile

Supermutant originally claimed that bane ALWAYS has venom-tubes visible. i replied with scans to the contrary. Supermutant then tried to diminish bane(i think) simply because batman ultimately beat him. i reminded him why that doesn't reflect poorly on bane.

that is all. thumb up

Supermutant

lol I read that mini. But before that fight with Batman, Bane was healed up having just injected the most powerful venom ever. And Batman beat him h2h, by knocking him out with a lil help from a small statue. It can be easily argued that Black Panther = Batman in h2h. Plus I believe you posted in the ownage thread where BP took a punch from Namor directly in the face and wasn't koed. I never said it was a poor showing for Bane, but I don't see how getting beat by Batman in h2h when he is on the most powerful version of Venom ever is going to help him against an opponent who is just as skilled as Batman.

Blue Area Vet
did i say otherwise? smile

Supermutant originally claimed that bane ALWAYS has venom-tubes visible. i replied with scans to the contrary. Supermutant then tried to diminish bane(i think) simply because batman ultimately beat him. i reminded him why that doesn't reflect poorly on bane.

that is all. thumb up

I know, additional Batman wankage. I got it.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermutant
lol I read that mini. But before that fight with Batman, Bane was healed up having just injected the most powerful venom ever. And Batman beat him h2h, by knocking him out with a lil help from a small statue. It can be easily argued that Black Panther = Batman in h2h. Plus I believe you posted in the ownage thread where BP took a punch from Namor directly in the face and wasn't koed. I never said it was a poor showing for Bane, but I don't see how getting beat by Batman in h2h when he is on the most powerful version of Venom ever is going to help him against an opponent who is just as skilled as Batman.

MORE skilled that Batman as well as more physical enhancements.....and better tech.....and smarter...and will kill the shit out of you.

Galan007
lol I read that mini. But before that fight with Batman, Bane was healed up having just injected the most powerful venom ever. And Batman beat him h2h, by knocking him out with a lil help from a small statue. It can be easily argued that Black Panther = Batman in h2h. Plus I believe you posted in the ownage thread where BP took a punch from Namor directly in the face and wasn't koed. I never said it was a poor showing for Bane, but I don't see how getting beat by Batman in h2h when he is on the most powerful version of Venom ever is going to help him against an opponent who is just as skilled as Batman. i never gave an opinion on who wins here. just reminding you of some facts, is all. smile

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I know, additional Batman wankage. I got it. i know, additional trolling. i got it. thumb up

Supermutant
i never gave an opinion on who wins here. just reminding you of some facts, is all. smile

Actually I reminded myself of some facts from below, but whatever. If I was just 4 minutes faster this thread wouldn't had got derailed. I might fix my Bane respect thread here thanks to imageshacks changing their policies.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/new-52-batman-respect-thread-redone-690891/?page=19

krisblaze
Bane's too fast.

Letters
Still, matters little here as BP could use pressure points like he did against Luke Cage or nerve strikes. Plus BP has energy daggers and anti metal claws. And I haven't even mentioned speed and skill advantages enough to defeat Spider-man and a blood lusted Iron Fist.
edit-I found that out on my own Galan but thanks anyway.

Id like to see the Spidey fight.

As for Iron Fist, BP only won by frying Dannys mind or something with a gadget. He did not defeat him thru skill at all whatsoever. IF decimated poor BP. The most we can say about BPs skill in that fight, is that he was skilled enoufh to not die. Actually, that's not even true. It was due to his suits durability.

So ya. Stop misrepresenting BPs feats.

Stoic
Good fight, but I'd give Bane a slight edge over Black Panther,or anyone else in his tier, which includes Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing.. etc.. Even though he could lose to all of the above, all he would need is one good hit to put them in trouble, while they would have to cut him down over a period of time. BP could win, but I don't think it would be easy.

Blue Area Vet

As for Iron Fist, BP only won by frying Dannys mind or something with a gadget. He did not defeat him thru skill at all whatsoever. IF decimated poor BP. The most we can say about BPs skill in that fight, is that he was skilled enoufh to not die. Actually, that's not even true. It was due to his suits durability.

Surviving and winning against that versoin of Danny IS a feat. And of course his victory took skills, resourcefulness and balls.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Good fight, but I'd give Bane a slight edge over Black Panther,or anyone else in his tier, which includes Batman, Daredevil, Nightwing.. etc.. Even though he could lose to all of the above, all he would need is one good hit to put them in trouble, while they would have to cut him down over a period of time. BP could win, but I don't think it would be easy.

BP is not in the "tier" of any of the guys you mentioned. He's closer to Spiderman's tier. And BP utterly stomps the overmatch Bane. He would have no problem breaking Bane's arm like he did the super fighting skills skrull.

Stoic
Surviving and winning against that versoin of Danny IS a feat. And of course his victory took skills, resourcefulness and balls.

Ironfist would destroy Bane too though. shrug

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
Ironfist would destroy Bane too though. shrug

And Namor would destroy both of them, but how did he do against BP? Come on Stoic, you know better. BP > Bane. He wouldn't even need equipment. Karnak would easily destroy Bane hand to hand, BP HUMILIATED him, twice. The Inhumans thought he was dead.

Letters

Its a durability feat for his suit. But thats it. It wasn't his skills that allowed him to survive y'know

Blue Area Vet
Its a durability feat for his suit. But thats it. It wasn't his skills that allowed him to survive y'know

You mean the suit he created that Ironfist actually torn to shreads with his blows?? It was all of the above, but how the hell can you simply discount his skills as a factor in the fight? What more does this guy have to prove to you hold outs that his skill level takes a back seat to no one? The writers, ALL the BP writers, have been screaming this since his first appearance when he whooped up on the Fantastic Four.

leonidas
hate transference to batman's rogues' now, eh? who'd a thunk it? laughing out loud

Letters
You mean the suit he created that Ironfist actually torn to shreads with his blows?? It was all of the above, but how the hell can you simply discount his skills as a factor in the fight? What more does this guy have to prove to you hold outs that his skill level takes a back seat to no one? The writers, ALL the BP writers, have been screaming this since his first appearance when he whooped up on the Fantastic Four.

If he is so skilled why couldn't he dodge Iron Fists attacks? Batman would have dodged that shit and then take Danny down thumbdown !

So BPs suit is skilled enough to keep him alive. No thanks to BPs skills tho sad

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
hate transference to batman's rogues' now, eh? who'd a thunk it? laughing out loud

Only a troll such as yourself.

krisblaze
And Namor would destroy both of them, but how did he do against BP? Come on Stoic, you know better. BP > Bane. He wouldn't even need equipment. Karnak would easily destroy Bane hand to hand, BP HUMILIATED him, twice. The Inhumans thought he was dead.
Humiliated him?

Did you see how Hudlin thought Karnak's abilities worked?

Doesn't really hold that much water when the writer doesn't know WHAT THE PHUK he's talking about.

Current Bane's far out of Panther's league.

Blue Area Vet
If he is so skilled why couldn't he dodge Iron Fists attacks? Batman would have dodged that shit and then take Danny down thumbdown !

So BPs suit is skilled enough to keep him alive. No thanks to BPs skills tho sad

Because it's The Goddamn Ironfist, Possessed. Batman would be vaporized by the air current before Danny torn through his body with thsoe blows. You are completely ignorant if you are in anyway being serious.

LOL No
Panther breaks him.

Supermutant

What you just posted is nonsense and google is your friend.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by krisblaze
Humiliated him?

Did you see how Hudlin thought Karnak's abilities worked?

Doesn't really hold that much water when the writer doesn't know WHAT THE PHUK he's talking about.

Current Bane's far out of Panther's league.

He did it TWICE, once when Hudlin was not the writer, and that showing occurred first. Stop trying to talk shit. And Bane is nobody jobber who can't even beat limp as Batmyth. Meanwhile, BP just took down Namor. Namor would turn Bane into ground chuck.

Letters
Because it's The Goddamn Ironfist, Possessed. Batman would be vaporized by the air current before Danny torn through his body with thsoe blows. You are completely ignorant if you are in anyway being serious.

Yet Batman has defeated or stalemated opponents more skilled than IF. And doing so without being vaporized as well. So no, that would not happen.

We do know that BP without his suit, would have died against IF.

Khazra Reborn
IMO, the way Batman defeated Bane and the end of Arkham War was mega PIS, and completely turned on everything that had been built on for Bane in the New 52.

That said, losing to Batman isn't some kind of horrible showing, he's stood toe to toe with phucking Darkseid. The fact that everyone is going ape because T'Challa lived through a scuffle with Namor is absolutely adorable.

krisblaze
He did it TWICE, once when Hudlin was not the writer, and that showing occurred first. Stop trying to talk shit. And Bane is nobody jobber who can't even beat limp as Batmyth. Meanwhile, BP just took down Namor. Namor would turn Bane into ground chuck.

Took down Namor?

Looked like Namor was walking just fine after that fight.

Big talk when BP just suddenly started throwing shit at Namor. He won't have the advantage of throwing gas-bombs at Bane while Bane's casually talking to Reed.

Try reading Bane's new appearances. Even the old one was so far beyond anything BP could hope to achieve. Secret Six Bane would literally rip Black Panther in half.

Edit: and you can look at Karnak's phucking fights with Black Panther and compare them to his other appearances. If you can't see any PIS there then I feel bad for you.

Vanguard
Took down Namor?

Big talk when BP just suddenly started throwing shit at Namor. He won't have the advantage of throwing gas-bombs at Bane while Bane's casually talking to Reed.

Try reading Bane's new appearances. Even the old one was so far beyond anything BP could hope to achieve. Secret Six Bane would literally rip Black Panther in half.

Edit: and you can look at Karnak's phucking fights with Black Panther and compare them to his other appearances. If you can't see any PIS there then I feel bad for you.

Bane's not taking Panther. Panther's base stats are already Superhuman. Go check Marvel.com if you don't believe me.

Letters
What you just posted is nonsense and google is your friend.

What specifically is nonsense?

Blue Area Vet
Took down Namor?

LOL, you mean when the rest of the team peeled BP off Namor twice?? Give me a break, he was pounding on him and stated his intent to kill him, stop trying to spin what happened.

If you have the gall to call that PIS, then sum total of all Batman's appearances can be chalked up to PIS.

Also, is NOWHERE as skilled as the combat Skrull who had his eye snatched out of this skull by BP right after he crushed his forearm. Stop throwing darts of desperation.

By the was, he threw the gas bombs to begin the SECOND time he beat Namor's ass. Stop trying to lowball the feat, the shit was an incredible.

krisblaze
LOL, you mean when the rest of the team peeled BP off Namor twice?? Give me a break, he was pounding on him and stated his intent to kill him, stop trying to spin what happened.

If you have the gall to call that PIS, then sum total of all Batman's appearances can be chalked up to PIS.

Also, is NOWHERE as skilled as the combat Skrull who had his eye snatched out of this skull by BP right after he crushed his forearm. Stop throwing darts of desperation.

By the was, he threw the gas bombs to begin the SECOND time he beat Namor's ass. Stop trying to lowball the feat, the shit was an incredible.

Peeled BP off? you can tell that Mr.Fantastic is grabbing Namor! Stating your intent to kill someone is killing them? lmfao. I guess the issue ended with Namor dying then, and not Namor walking away.

Skrull, what the hell are you talking about?

The second time he beat him? Punching Namor twice is not beating him. Nor is jumping at him, attacking and then being restraint.

Not that Black Panther's fight with Namor has any say. Bane is faster, stronger and more durable. Hell, I might even say more skilled. Black Panther cheap-shotting Namor doesn't help him against Bane.

Originally posted by Vanguard
Bane's not taking Panther. Panther's base stats are already Superhuman. Go check Marvel.com if you don't believe me.
Get the **** out of here, troll.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
IMO, the way Batman defeated Bane and the end of Arkham War was mega PIS, and completely turned on everything that had been built on for Bane in the New 52.

That said, losing to Batman isn't some kind of horrible showing, he's stood toe to toe with phucking Darkseid. The fact that everyone is going ape because T'Challa lived through a scuffle with Namor is absolutely adorable.

That's the price that DC fans have to pay when just about every one from street level to herald level characters has to job to the bat family. From Cheetah being one shotted by Batman to Red Hood one shotting Lady Shiva. Its a shame.

Vanguard

I made the thread dumbass. Why would I troll it?

Blue Area Vet
That's the price that DC fans have to pay when just about every one from street level to herald level characters has to job to the bat family. From Cheetah being one shotted by Batman to Red Hood one shotting Lady Shiva. Its a shame.

Absolutely. Thats the deal you make with the devil. That's why I told Bran, Batman makes fools of all of you.

Blue Area Vet
Peeled BP off? you can tell that Mr.Fantastic is grabbing Namor! Stating your intent to kill someone is killing them? lmfao. I guess the issue ended with Namor dying then, and not Namor walking away.

Skrull, what the hell are you talking about?

The second time he beat him? Punching Namor twice is not beating him. Nor is jumping at him, attacking and then being restraint.

Not that Black Panther's fight with Namor has any say. Bane is faster, stronger and more durable. Hell, I might even say more skilled. Black Panther cheap-shotting Namor doesn't help him against Bane.

At this point, it's obvious that you are only worth my time if I feel like I need some entertainment. The drivel you are projecting is cannot be responded to, it's that biased. So Bane is known for his speed and skill, huh? Speed and skill that BP can't match. Even the most bias Batman nut hugger would not risk looking as useless as you do right now. Bane, lol... Namor would turn Bane to paste in his sleep.

iceman24567
Panther may be slightly less skilled than Bruce but i think he could edge out a win here

Dreampanther
Not that Black Panther's fight with Namor has any say. Bane is faster, stronger and more durable. Hell, I might even say more skilled.

I want whatever you're smoking because it must be GOOOOOOOD. smokin'

Black Panther takes this 9/10.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Vanguard
I made the thread dumbass. Why would I troll it?

I was referring to the marvel.com stuff.

Doesn't hold much weight anywhere.

deathslash
BP still wins almost every single time

deathlife
Originally posted by deathslash
BP still wins almost every single time

This basically.

LOL No
Panther

deathslash
Originally posted by deathlife
This basically. thumb up

vansonbee
Black Panther 7/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.