Black adam vs namor vs dr doom vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Everyone is current.
2. Win via k.o.
3. Battle takes place in an abandoned warehouse.
4. Morals are on.

Tony Stark
DOOM, Iron Man win

TedKordJRBOSS
Originally posted by Tony Stark
DOOM, Iron Man win
This makes no sense to me

Star428
LOL. Black Adam goes thru all of them like a hot knife thru butter. BA is Superman level (without the Superman morals) which is clearly above anyone here. Maybe if Doom had enough prep he might could pull it out but without prep this is a massacre in BA's favor.

carver9
Black Adam wins. Doom gives him a fight though.

Tony Stark
You DC rubes are hilarious...laughing

So does Hyperion and Namor or Blue Marvel and Namor beat DOOM and IM?

Star428
BA would cream both Doom and IM at same time even if they teamed-up against him. As I said, anyone who knows much about BA knows that he's Superman level. I guess you think IM and Doom can beat Superman too, huh? LMFAO... and you were calling us "rubes"?

laughing

namorsubby
Black Adam.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Tony Stark
You DC rubes are hilarious...laughing

So does Hyperion and Namor or Blue Marvel and Namor beat DOOM and IM? Oh please even carver admits Bladam wins which he does even the current watered down version

Stoic
Doom is not to be underestimated. I think he wins, even without prep. Look at what he did to an entire Avengers team with minimal effort.

Star428
Ha, ha. Doom is way out of his league against BA.

Zack Fair
Is this a Free for all?

Doom wins the free for all. He comes up with some way to win while the others fight. Iron Man will try to do the same, but he pales in comparison to Doom.

That is if Adam doesn't stream roll everyone. Then again current Adam is a bit of a disappointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.