Black Panther vs The Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
No stone stare, or Grasscutter. In a featureless environment.

Trackz
Gorgon, CIS kills BP here. The same reason he always gets beaten by Killmonger and he almost got beaten by Doom. He would be too proud to attempt any tricks on someone who challenged him to a formal fight.

deathslash
Originally posted by Trackz
Gorgon, CIS kills BP here. The same reason he always gets beaten by Killmonger and he almost got beaten by Doom. He would be too proud to attempt any tricks on someone who challenged him to a formal fight. doubtful, BP doesn't believe himself to be above using tricks and superior tactics to beat people (as seen a multitude of his fights. Like his Ironfist, and Storm fights.). I think he'll use his tactics and weaponry from the start since he knows gorgon's track record.

Khazra Reborn
Gorgon isn't likely to fall for some trick, he's a pre-cog, and he has a genius level intellect himself.

Vanguard
Good ass fight. I'm not sure yet.

cdtm
Not sure what Panther could do to keep him down...

I'm not even sure if a series of Iron Fist's would finish him, at this point. The guys practically a Black Lantern in regen.

Trackz
Originally posted by deathslash
doubtful, BP doesn't believe himself to be above using tricks and superior tactics to beat people (as seen a multitude of his fights. Like his Ironfist, and Storm fights.). I think he'll use his tactics and weaponry from the start since he knows gorgon's track record. those werent formal fights though. Look at doom where he shouted at storm for trying to help after doom challenged him or him constantly throwing himself at killmonger. He might use his prep to put himself on an even playing field though. Like against namor he has no problem sapping his powers, but he wants to take him out man to man usually.

Tchalla vs. Gorgon would be a pretty cool fight. I see it going like every gorgon fight though. Tchalla gains the upper hand before gorgon recovers and puts him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.