Angela & Wonder Woman vs Hulk NOW: TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Angela- Marvel

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/dqfNDs1rSpA/0.jpg

Wonder Woman

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111117008/3048207-tumblr_mkikupgi5u1rl14rno1_500.jpg

VS

Hulk

http://cdn1.sciencefiction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Hulk-1-Bagley-Variant-c2121.jpg

TO THE DEATH!

eaebiakuya
DCNU WW ?

krisblaze
This is dumb, and WW kills both of them.

Easy.

Sin I AM
Angela isn't very seasoned

carver9
Lol...Hulk stomps.

carver9
Hulk just took out Ironman with one hit...an amped Ironman. Can't remember the last time Ironman in standard armor been one shotted and he has fought the most powerful Heralds in comics.

Don't think they want to fight a guy that can Juggle suns.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/19644404/Original_Sin_-_Hulk_vs._Iron_Man_004-002.jpg.html

Supermutant
goddess of war smash

carver9
Originally posted by Supermutant
goddess of war smash

Based on?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/19644404/Original_Sin_-_Hulk_vs._Iron_Man_004-002.jpg.html

Hyperbole u kno

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hyperbole u kno

From the smartest man on the planet that knows Hulk. I agree.

Sin I AM
From the smartest man on the planet that knows Hulk. I agree.

Good. Glad to hear it. The duo lose hard tho

Supermutant
Based on?

comics

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
DCNU WW ?

Yes, DCNU.

Cuffed and Uncuffed.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by krisblaze
This is dumb, and WW kills both of them.

Easy.

Watch your tone, boy!

The King of Canon ALWAYS makes compelling threads!

pym-ftw
Hulk wins

BerserkersRage

It says, "...fingers that could juggle handfuls of the sun." Far stretch from juggling suns....just saying

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BerserkersRage

It says, "...fingers that could juggle handfuls of the sun." Far stretch from juggling suns....just saying Welcome to Carvland.

Epicurus
Team wins.

Branlor Swift
Each Hulk sized handful of sun matter is equal to a full sized sun.

He lives in a higher dimension.

Estacado
Hulk just took out Ironman with one hit...an amped Ironman. Can't remember the last time Ironman in standard armor been one shotted and he has fought the most powerful Heralds in comics.

facepalm
Iron Man should be definetly above Wonder Woman...eh?

carver9
No one said Ironman was above WW but Wonder Woman isn't one shotting an amped Ironman either. Won't even come close to doing it...not even in his base suit. Especially if we go off what he has endured. That's a display of power friend.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Each Hulk sized handful of sun matter is equal to a full sized sun.

He lives in a higher dimension.

laughing out loud He won't get it.

The Sorrow
Hulk could crush these two if he's determined enough.

I just don't think even together they have the power to take current Hulk out, he is intelligent now but with Gravage Hulk/Green Scars attitude it seems. He completely no-sold Iron Mans Hulkbuster+ suit and one shotted it in the Hulk vs Iron Man mini, Tony also hit him with pretty much everything from an entire city to continental attacks and Hulk basically just powered through them.

Tony has always been the heavy underdog in their fights but not even during WWH did he beat Iron Man that easily.

Prof. T.C McAbe
They are too fast, strong enough to hurt him, have weapons that can hurt him easily and a lasso that can subdue him.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
They are too fast, strong enough to hurt him, have weapons that can hurt him easily and a lasso that can subdue him.
Based on what are they too fast? Sure they could hurt him but all that will do is piss him off. They aren't going to like being hit by Hulk at all.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Based on what are they too fast? Sure they could hurt him but all that will do is piss him off. They aren't going to like being hit by Hulk at all.

Based on feats. You surely don't think he is faster or as fast as WW?
In a comic Hulk would hit them, in a Forum fight, where they fight smart and use their speed it would be like Angela vs Thor.

carver9
In a comic Hulk would hit them, in a Forum fight, where they fight smart and use their speed it would be like Angela vs Thor.

What DCNU fts does WW have that makes her too fast for Hulk. Provide scans. Especially current Hulk who has super speed of his own. Also, why is Angela faster than Hulk? Have you been keeping up with the character? You can be honest.

DarkSaint85
Thor was explicitly weakened in that fight with Angela, just saying.

The Sorrow
Hulk is fast and his speed is vastly underrated on this board, WW might be more mobile/agile but I haven't seen a feat from her suggesting she is leagues faster him. So perhaps you can post these feats that prove this?

Thor getting spanked really has no bearing here. She's faster than Thor? Hulk arguably is aswell but it was stated Thor was tired from the huge battle he had prior anyway. Angela was defeated by GotG, Hulk would wreck that team.

LordofBrooklyn

The skill and ferocity that both possess is a significant factor. More importantly, Diana, can ramp up her power by going uncuffed.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman managed to blitz WW. I have him as comparable to Hulk, IMHO.

With the two of them, they could do a lot of damage - but Hulk would just heal from it. Slashing/piercing damage, which is what they'll be dealing, wouldn't affect him as much as it would Thor.

Hulk wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor was explicitly in his prime in that fight with Angela, just saying.

I agree.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The skill and ferocity that both possess is a significant factor. More importantly, Diana, can ramp up her power by going uncuffed.
Neither of them are more ferocious than he is and skill is about the only advantage they hold here. Hulk is far stronger and more durable, heals faster, far smarter and more cunning, comparable speed (if not faster) and far more impressive feats. Tbh even range can be countered with a thunderclap.

They are pretty much fighting WWH/Green Scar 2.0 here in terms of personality and being portrayed as consistently powerful.

Uncuffed Diana should be a fight but I've only seen her take the bracers off twice (First Born & SuperDoom) and she was dismissed both times after initially looking promising. What other feats does she have while amped?

LordofBrooklyn
Neither of them are more ferocious than he is and skill is about the only advantage they hold here. Hulk is far stronger and more durable, heals faster, far smarter and more cunning, comparable speed (if not faster) and far more impressive feats. Tbh even range can be countered with a thunderclap.

They are pretty much fighting WWH/Green Scar 2.0 here in terms of personality and being portrayed as consistently powerful.

Uncuffed Diana should be a fight but I've only seen her take the bracers off twice (First Born & SuperDoom) and she was dismissed both times after initially looking promising. What other feats does she have while amped?

I think Diana's performance against First Born and SuperDoom are impressive given the level of competition.

First Born and SuperDoom would BREAK Banner!

Uncuffed Diana is a reasonable diversion to allow Angela to get the lasso on Hulk.

carver9
I agree.

laughing out loud

carver9
I think Diana's performance against First Born and SuperDoom are impressive given the level of competition.

First Born and SuperDoom would BREAK Banner!

Uncuffed Diana is a reasonable diversion to allow Angela to get the lasso on Hulk.

They really wouldn't.

LordofBrooklyn
They really wouldn't.

Who do you think the Hulk is, Starlin's Gladiator?

He falls!

Sin I AM
Are Angela's image appearances canon to marvel?

carver9
Who do you think the Hulk is, Starlin's Gladiator?

He falls!

I think he's the Hulk. One of the strongest beings there is.

carver9

What does that have to do with anything? She have losses in Marvel.

DarkSaint85
Because she has feats in Image as well.

Sin I AM
What does that have to do with anything? She have losses in Marvel.

Because it changes things a bit, it grants her greater feats to pull from since she's new to marvel continuity

LordofBrooklyn

They should be.

The "Hidden Universe" being refered to should be her Image adventures.

DarkSaint85

No, I don't think they do.

Philosophía

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
He's been spouting that myth for years now, and every time someone points it out to him, he disappears, only to rear up and post his lies again.

After a few years, though, I change my mind - I think WW and Angela win this.

Philosophía
Carver is a cockroach. When you turn on the light, so to speak, he crawls back to his shithole, only to do the same thing once enough time has passed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.