Is Talzin Feral and Savage's mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Talzin really cares for Maul, yet she has little care for Savage and none for Feral. Are they perhaps not her biological children, or are they the gay or retarded sons that she wants nothing to do with.

Emperordmb
She didn't seem to give a shit about Feral. She was willing to help Savage though.

Darth Abonis
Barely. She used him as a tool to find Maul, and to help Ventress. She doesn't care too much for him.

Nephthys
Please tell me Mauls real name isn't Feral. Please.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys

No Feral was Savage's brother. The one Ventress and Talzi made him kill to prove his loyalty to them.

But that does make me wonder what Maul's real name is.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
SuDqNLgVHv8

Nephthys
Lol, I forgot Savage had another brother.

Darth Abonis
Maul's name is likely Maul, because Talzin refers to him as such.

Q99
Dark siders generally do not make good parents.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Maul's name is likely Maul, because Talzin refers to him as such.

That's really weird though, as Sidious always gives them his own Sith name. It's not like he called Dooku and Skywalker- Darth Dooku and Darth Anakin.

But I realize there was reason to hide Dooku's Sith identity. Not sure if it was important to hide Skywalker's.

Q99
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That's really weird though, as Sidious always gives them his own Sith name. It's not like he called Dooku and Skywalker- Darth Dooku and Darth Anakin.

But I realize there was reason to hide Dooku's Sith identity. Not sure if it was important to hide Skywalker's.

I think part of the appeal of a Darth name is you don't have to worry about any old reputation. Anakin doesn't want to be 'that guy who used to be a Jedi,' he wants to be Darth Vader.

Maul grew up on an isolated planet with no space ports. Precisely no-one knew him before he became a darth... plus, hey, he was raised from a fairly young age by Sids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.