DS Sentry/Thanos vs Hulk/Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Current Hulk/Hyperion

Who wins?

One_Angry_Scot
1st team takes this easily. Thanos got his subordinates to deal with Hulk which shows he isn't that important to him. Stomp for team 1. Team 2 has no advantages over team 1.

Then you think what DS Sentry could do to either of them. These 2 need to be facing higher tier characters.

carver9
Lol @ this thread.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Lol @ this thread. thought I was on ignore??

dial J for Josh
Insane another spite thread? You know better. Team 2 stomps hard. Thanos would look at Hyperions abilities; heat vision, super human strength, speed, durability, reflexes, invulnerability and would instantly think "My god. This guy is must be exactly like Gladiator." Thanos would then proceed to tremble with fear then teleport Hyperion hundreds of light years so he can get enough time to escape. Leaving poor Death Sentry alone with Hulk. Everyone knows and says how pathetic Deathtry is because he got eaten up by a worm. Hulk being as smart as he is will take this into consideration then will proceed to eat Deathtry for the stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Insane another spite thread? You know better. Team 2 stomps hard. Thanos would look at Hyperions abilities; heat vision, super human strength, speed, durability, reflexes, invulnerability and would instantly think "My god. This guy is must be exactly like Gladiator." Thanos would then proceed to tremble with fear then teleport Hyperion hundreds of light years so he can get enough time to escape. Leaving poor Death Sentry alone with Hulk. Everyone knows and says how pathetic Deathtry is because he got eaten up by a worm. Hulk being as smart as he is will take this into consideration then will proceed to eat Deathtry for the stomp.

Lol...stop. it's obvious he made a bait thread. Two of my favorite characters against one character he loves and another character that he had a hard time convincing Thanos is greater than. Bait thread that will not last long. It's crazy what people do to get the attention of another male figure.

Insane Titan
Lol his stupidity and ego get worse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.