She Hulk vs Aqauman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hand to hand combat. Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Aquaman.

golem370
She was trained by Captain America and Gamora and was able to hold Hercules arm im arm wrestling how close would it be?

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
was able to hold Hercules arm im arm wrestling how close would it be?
Was that from her crap solo series? If so, she had an amp (which is annoying to explain here).

AM destroys her.

celeyhyga17
Aquaman stabs her.

golem370
How about with the Jupiter Suit.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
How about with the Jupiter Suit.
It was my understanding that the Jupiter Suit didn't amp her. It was keeping her amped strength in check.

golem370
She was lifting weight that Thing lifts but she was doing with one arm.

riv6672
This is turning into a whole different conversation.
The fight itself is pretty even. I'd say SH is stronger, slightly, but AM brings more speed, and a weapon to the fight.

Golgo13
Aquaman,.

BlackWind
Aquaman. He recently took a beating from Hercules and held his own. And has taken a few hits from WW and given them back. Not to mention he had blocked the attack from the Dead King that originally sank the seven kingdoms of Atlantis.

Also where is this battle taking place?

riv6672
It wasnt specified.
Doesnt that default to a featureless environment?

maxivitopowe
Not according to delta

riv6672
Ah, the Delta agenda.

Supermutant
Aquaman after a decent fight.

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Not according to delta

Originally posted by riv6672
Ah, the Delta agenda.

I simply asked Delph why he kept insisting on a featureless environment due to the rules of the OP not giving a location, when the rules do not state that at all. He says it's changed.

YFZ 350
Aquaman. Anyone have scans of their fight?

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
I simply asked Delph why he kept insisting on a featureless environment due to the rules of the OP not giving a location, when the rules do not state that at all. He says it's changed.
I never said your agenda was in any way bad.

I read the rules (again) and still couldnt find featureless environment specifically stated. I found equal footing or some such, which i suppose a featureless environment COULD be...

-Pr-
It's a featureless environment unless otherwise stated.

riv6672
Well there you go.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
I never said your agenda was in any way bad.

I read the rules (again) and still couldnt find featureless environment specifically stated. I found equal footing or some such, which i suppose a featureless environment COULD be...

I didn't even have an agenda. Delph kept citing the rules(and said they took it out in an edit), and as you saw, it's not in there, so I asked him where he gets it's in the rules. But with what Pr said, perhaps the mods should edit it back in.

riv6672
Not my worry.
Mods do what mods do.

leonidas
this is a very close fight imo. i'd take am for a slight majority due to his skill and speed, but, without the trident this really is very close. she is likely the stronger of the 2.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
she is likely the stronger of the 2.
I'm sorry but this can't be right. She struggled with 80-85 tons while Thing wanted to go for a higher set of weights.

AM has lifted subs and freaking CRUISE SHIPS and he didn't even look like he was breaking a sweat. These things weigh a LOT more than 85 tons.

Enzeru
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm sorry but this can't be right. She struggled with 80-85 tons while Thing wanted to go for a higher set of weights.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82005/1689807-shulki3.png

zopzop
Originally posted by Enzeru
Temporary amp, it's gone now.

My example is more recent too.

Delta1938

AM has lifted subs and freaking CRUISE SHIPS and he didn't even look like he was breaking a sweat. These things weigh a LOT more than 85 tons.

http://www.navy.mil/navydata/cno/n87/faq.html

http://www.fairfieldluxurycruises.com/tips/how-much-does-the-typical-cruise-ship-weigh-

Subs(that the U.S. Navy uses) weigh up to about 18,000 tons, and cruise ships weigh from 20,000 to 60,000 tons. So that's not much more than 80 tons. What WERE you thinking?

Enzeru
Temporary amp, it's gone now.

My example is more recent too.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/40015/1133459-picture_1.png

The suit only helped her to balance out the new strength, so the suit was not the power upgrade. Can you prove that she lost her strength upgrade? Her not being able to compete with Thing sounds super strange.

carver9
I like She Hulk but Aquaman stomps. He has every physical advantage against her. He is faster, stronger, more durable, everything.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
I like She Hulk but Aquaman stomps. He has every physical advantage against her. He is faster, stronger, more durable, everything.

Kinda off-topic, but I always felt Aquaman got shafted in JLA/AVENGERS. I'm neither an expert on Orin or She-Hulk, but I've seen Aquaman do ok to going toe-to-toe Lobo, Olympian, and Deep Six members, all I see as quite a step above She-Hulk, plus taken shots from Malefic(Martian Manhunter's literal evil twin, who was pretty impressive in his handful of appearances, and while weakened from dehydration!!!), Despero(I think) and Amazo(not sue if canon) and do mostly ok. So how poorly he did against her always seemed like a low showing to me.

zopzop

The suit only helped her to balance out the new strength, so the suit was not the power upgrade. Can you prove that she lost her strength upgrade? Her not being able to compete with Thing sounds super strange.
I know the suit wasn't the upgrade, it was to regulate her amped strength.

That amp is dead and gone now :
http://s16.postimg.org/eoficx4sx/3710456_2885173532_FF_2.jpg

AM destroys her.

leonidas

yep. i never heard she lost any strength either, nor that the amp was 'temporary'. would absolutely LOVE to see proof of that. if no proof is forthcoming, then concessions will be accepted. thumb up

zopzop
yep. i never heard she lost any strength either, nor that the amp was 'temporary'. would absolutely LOVE to see proof of that. if no proof is forthcoming, then concessions will be accepted. thumb up
Please look at the post directly above this one.

Thank you.

DarkSaint85
Kinda off-topic, but I always felt Aquaman got shafted in JLA/AVENGERS. I'm neither an expert on Orin or She-Hulk, but I've seen Aquaman do ok to going toe-to-toe Lobo, Olympian, and Deep Six members, all I see as quite a step above She-Hulk, plus taken shots from Malefic(Martian Manhunter's literal evil twin, who was pretty impressive in his handful of appearances, and while weakened from dehydration!!!), Despero(I think) and Amazo(not sue if canon) and do mostly ok. So how poorly he did against her always seemed like a low showing to me.

*DC/Marvel meeting*

DC: OK guys, let's thrash this crossover out. So we'll each get a pick of five characters from our companies to win, and five to draw, agreed?

Marvel: OK, sure! You go first!.

DC: We pick Superman to win.

Marvel: Oh, erm...OK.

DC: hey guys, bubbeleh, chin up! You can have Aquaman!

Marvel:......

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
*DC/Marvel meeting*

DC: OK guys, let's thrash this crossover out. So we'll each get a pick of five characters from our companies to win, and five to draw, agreed?

uhuh
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/36135/2936879-MarvelvsDC02-29.jpg
biscuits

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
*DC/Marvel meeting*

laughing out loud laughing

-Pr-

Aquaman was written horribly through those books in general.

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
Aquaman was written horribly through those books in general.

What was your problem with it? Characterization, power level, or both?

Estacado
Aquaman.

tkitna
So if She-Hulk is back to her normal levels, all she has to do is work out some and then she can take Champion lever beings and so forth right? (God thats stupid).

Anyways, written as normal, Aquaman beats her down. If Jen hit the gym on any kind of regular intervals, She-Hulk beats him (and just about any character it seems).

-Pr-
What was your problem with it? Characterization, power level, or both?

Characterisation mostly. Just seemed way too dickish, even for him.

Power level... Eh, his own books were never as consistent with that as they should have been, at least when it comes to physical stats.

-K-M-

It's gone. Even Titania's upgrade from the same series has been ignored

Even recently the Mayan gods mentioned Sasquatch is more powerful then both the she-hulks combined.

krisblaze
Sasquatch's never been given the credit he's been due, but why are you bringing up canada flight characters in a 'she-hulk vs aquaman' thread? Typical KM.

Aquaman should win :3

-K-M-
Haha just showcasing she hulk lost the slott upgrade from a recent example. Jupiter suit was even stronger then Hercules so if she was still at those levels she should have been stronger then Walter

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by krisblaze
Sasquatch's never been given the credit he's been due, but why are you bringing up canada flight characters in a 'she-hulk vs aquaman' thread? Typical KM.

Aquaman should win :3 laughing out loud

KMlegend..

I kid... I kid....

-K-M-
Bah! You guys missed the point

krisblaze
You're a legend buddy, a legend!

Estacado
Can someone please make a thread that involves Alpha Flight.
It should make Mungi happy.smile

-K-M-
Terrorists! you're all terrorists!!!!
====
On-topic:
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/shehulk_zpsdbbdc8e3.png

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
Characterisation mostly. Just seemed way too dickish, even for him.

Power level... Eh, his own books were never as consistent with that as they should have been, at least when it comes to physical stats.

He didn't seem that much more dickish to me, but the vast majority of him I've read has been JLA(and related) as well as earlier JUSTICE LEAGUE stuff, with a smidgen of solo series. Even though I've read little of him outside teams, I have a fondness of him. Probably because he was one of the first superheroes I was exposed to as a kid via the SUPER POWERS COLLECTION VHS tapes of his Filmation shorts. I'm sure if I were to watch them today, it'd ruin my childhood.

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
So if She-Hulk is back to her normal levels, all she has to do is work out some and then she can take Champion lever beings and so forth right? (God thats stupid).

Of course it's stupid. It's from her moronic solo series (think of her as Deadpool but with a vagina and less funny).

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
It's gone. Even Titania's upgrade from the same series has been ignored

Even recently the Mayan gods mentioned Sasquatch is more powerful then both the she-hulks combined.

thumb up

too bad though. wonder what marvel has against female characters. if they give her back her strength be cool to see her have a few classic go-rounds with angela..... ah well. good on ya zop.

Blue Area Vet

Dude, that IS right.

riv6672
Of course it's stupid. It's from her moronic solo series (think of her as Deadpool but with a vagina ). 616 'Pool, then.

-K-M-
thumb up

too bad though. wonder what marvel has against female characters. if they give her back her strength be cool to see her have a few classic go-rounds with angela..... ah well. good on ya zop.

She still has her Savage form amp at least and really if she wanted to get back to her Champion levels she basically only has to work out a bit.

well there is still.....Snowbird

Blue Area Vet
Jen crushes that dope. She is stronger, faster, FAR more durable and has better hand to hand training.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Jen crushes that dope. She is stronger, faster, FAR more durable and has better hand to hand training.

I'm beginning to think your sole purpose of making an account here is to hate on DC.

BlackWind
Lol nope. Aquaman has taken hits from Wonder Woman in two encounters. Punched Superman off panel for quite a few pages, blocked an attack that originally sank Atlantis, and took on Hercules for a while.

And her being faster is laughable.

leonidas
Originally posted by -K-M-
She still has her Savage form amp at least and really if she wanted to get back to her Champion levels she basically only has to work out a bit.

well there is still.....Snowbird

okay, CAN she get stronger as she gets angrier....? if so, then i'd still say she is/can be the stronger, or are you saying you don't think that would be in character? you're killing me km! do a canadian brother a solid and just tell me who you think is stronger and who you think would win, since you seem pretty up on current jen! laughing out loud

h1a8
tbh She-Hulk is a little over 100 tons (from her workouts with Ben and feats with Spidey). AM has feats in the thousands of tons range.
If you want to go by character comparison then AM has affected and engaged Superman for awhile. I think that's proof enough.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh She-Hulk is a little over 100 tons (from her workouts with Ben and feats with Spidey). AM has feats in the thousands of tons range.
If you want to go by character comparison then AM has affected and engaged Superman for awhile. I think that's proof enough.

Proof if what? Venom engaged Superman. Deathstroke engaged Wonderwoman. Black Panther engaged Namor.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Aquaman stabs her.

With what, hid fingernails? This is hand to hand.

DarkSaint85
I know the suit wasn't the upgrade, it was to regulate her amped strength.

That amp is dead and gone now :
http://s16.postimg.org/eoficx4sx/3710456_2885173532_FF_2.jpg

AM destroys her.

Thanks.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Aquaman stabs her.

celeyhyga17
With his d!(<.

zopzop
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh She-Hulk is a little over 100 tons (from her workouts with Ben and feats with Spidey).
Not even. Just recently she capped out at 85 tons. Unless you have something even more recent that shows her lifting stuff in the 100 ton range?

h1a8
Proof if what? Venom engaged Superman. Deathstroke engaged Wonderwoman. Black Panther engaged Namor. Venom never engaged Superman. Both are from different companies and never met.

AM engaged Superman in a contest of strength.
Deathstroke never engaged WW in a contest of strength. Black Panther never engaged Namor in a contest of strength either.

Tell you what, let's not use who engaged who but just plain direct feats. That means AM shits all on her and is far stronger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.