Monet & Rogue vs. Ms. Marvel & Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Avengers or Xmen?

Supermex
Monet

Can say I need to check on Monet.
Not sure who that is.

Blue Area Vet
She's been around since '94. Thanks for showing interest, though. thumb up

Supermex
I'll go with Carol and Monica for now but I'll check Monet in abit.

Supermex
Seems like her power set is alot like Superman's but with tp, tk and healing factor.. Well rounded

I'm sure shes not Superman level thou..

I would give Carol and Monica the win here, but I like to hear from anyone on why the X-Gals would take this.

pym-ftw
Either avenger can drop rogue near instantly.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Either avenger can drop rogue near instantly.

???

Anyone else agree with this?

DarkRaiden
Spectrum can easily solo

StyleTime
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
???

Anyone else agree with this?
Yes. Rogue is, statwise, human when the fight starts. Either Carol or Monica could trash her pretty quickly.

Then it's two on one for Monet. Carol and Monica have worked together, and can even combine into one being for a super attack.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yes. Rogue is, statwise, human when the fight starts. Either Carol or Monica could trash her pretty quickly.

So the Ms. Marvel strength level is gone? If so, that's what I was aiming for.

bluewaterrider

confused

Do you mean you were aiming to create a thread where classic (Chris Claremont's) Rogue was a featured combatant?

Or you simply wanted to find out if Rogue still has any "permanent" borrowed powers active within her?

Separate question, probably for StyleTime:

Last I saw of her, Rogue was 1/2 of the duo that prevented the Celestial Exitar from crushing the whole of planet Earth.
Aren't those still latent within her now (Rogue had gained the ability to call up powers she had taken from others in the past at will) ?
How or when was she depowered down to a normal woman?

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Spectrum can easily solo

StyleTime
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Separate question, probably for StyleTime:

Last I saw of her, Rogue was 1/2 of the duo that prevented the Celestial Exitar from crushing the whole of planet Earth.
Aren't those still latent within her now (Rogue had gained the ability to call up powers she had taken from others in the past at will) ?
How or when was she depowered down to a normal woman?
She had to absorb the powers of nearly all the current Avengers and many X-Men to accomplish that. She hasn't been able to store/recall powers for about a decade though.

Rogue was cleansed of Sunfire's powers, and all the other minds in her head, when Mystique used baby Hope to "cure" her. She's been reduced to her base mutation for 6-7 years now.

Of course, we need to wait on the next issue of UA. It looks like Wonderman may have been permanently absorbed by her, judging by the ending.
Yeah, she lost that a while ago bro stick out tongue . I grew up on the 90's Xmen, so I am used to bruiser Rogue too. We may be getting her back with Wonderman's powers.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by StyleTime

Rogue was cleansed of Sunfire's powers, and all the other minds in her head, when Mystique used baby Hope to "cure" her.
She's been reduced to her base mutation for 6-7 years now.

Of course, we need to wait on the next issue of UA. It looks like Wonderman may have been permanently absorbed by her, judging by the ending ...

I grew up on the 90's Xmen, so I am used to bruiser Rogue too. We may be getting her back with Wonderman's powers.

I knew practically none of this.
Guess I haven't been following Marvel well enough, or even to the extent I thought I was.

thumb up
Thanks, StyleTime.

StyleTime
No problem.

Rogue changes a lot. I actually had to look through old issues because I forgot some of the details myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.