Red She-Hulk (Betty) vs Angela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

zopzop
IMHO, RSH breaks Angela.

RSH for the overwhelming majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, RSH breaks Angela.

RSH for the overwhelming majority.

Angela is more skilled by far. She could, and should win. I don't know if you realize just how skilled Gamora is? Angela got the best of their conflict, and that's saying a lot.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
Angela is more skilled by far. She could, and should win. I don't know if you realize just how skilled Gamora is? Angela got the best of their conflict, and that's saying a lot.
I would say if anything her stats made her look better than Gams during their fight.

carver9
Red She Hulk fts poops on Angela's.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Red She Hulk fts poops on Angela's.
Can't argue against that. thumb up

Supermutant
Can Betty still go into that savage betty mode? That would increase her chances to win significantly.

carver9
She doesn't need that since she has far better fts. Betty was dangerous during the Incredible Hulks. Too dangerous. Angela is good but not Red She Hulk good.

Stoic
Carver. I agree that Betty is more powerful. Heck, she is likely more powerful than Power Girl, Super Girl, or Wonder Woman, but power does not always equate to win. Angela is so skilled that she would dance around Betty, as would Wonder Woman. Angela is an ancient killer as she is incredibly long lived. She did not get her title amongst the Angels for nothing, and her weapons are deadly enough to put Betty down. Gamora is not an inept combatant, and Angela edged even her out.

If Gamora was the most dangerous woman in the universe, what would Angela be named once she outscored her in their battle?

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I would say if anything her stats made her look better than Gams during their fight.

Angela only won on points. Gamora was ready to fight her all week long if she had to. They made a great match.

Originally posted by Supermutant
Can Betty still go into that savage betty mode? That would increase her chances to win significantly.

From what I know, Betty is a Red Hulk, and she should have all of the abilities that Rulk had before they diminished his abilities, unless they fully retconned the entire thing. If so, this would be her only chance. I think that she could win, but Angela is far more skilled. What's power, if you can't hit your mark?

celeyhyga17

From what I know, Betty is a Red Hulk, and she should have all of the abilities that Rulk had before they diminished his abilities, unless they fully retconned the entire thing. If so, this would be her only chance. I think that she could win, but Angela is far more skilled. What's power, if you can't hit your mark?
Thunderclap will hit the mark.

carver9
Carver. I agree that Betty is more powerful. Heck, she is likely more powerful than Power Girl, Super Girl, or Wonder Woman, but power does not always equate to win. Angela is so skilled that she would dance around Betty, as would Wonder Woman. Angela is an ancient killer as she is incredibly long lived. She did not get her title amongst the Angels for nothing, and her weapons are deadly enough to put Betty down. Gamora is not an inept combatant, and Angela edged even her out.

If Gamora was the most dangerous woman in the universe, what would Angela be named once she outscored her in their battle?

Angela only won on points. Gamora was ready to fight her all week long if she had to. They made a great match.

Huh? Dance around Betty? The Avengers couldn't dance around her and she was stomping them. And skill? Wolverine was out there as well along with Spiderman (can't get any harder to hit) and she had no problem tagging any of them, wait my bad, DEFEATING any of them. Here we go again. Also, where are you getting this huge skill advantage from? Scans please.

leonidas
hmm, didn't green she-hulk already take Retty down once....? and that sword would DEF do a lot of damage. frankly, i'm torn. she literally demolished thor (weakened from fighting a few woman he beat down easily and stated purely as a concession to fans not withstanding....) so i don't really see retty taking her down easily--if at all. i reserve judgment for the moment.

carver9
A lot of context to the She Hulk and Red She Hulk fight. I think people are also forgetting about Reds absorption abilities.

leonidas
well, no loeb force and what context am i not recalling exactly...? from what i remember, hulk had to tell jen to STOP hitting betty who was pretty much done for had jen wanted to end things.

Stoic
Why would I need scans to prove that Angela is far more skilled than Betty Banner? If I gave Mary Jane Watson super strength, does that change the fact that she isn't as skilled as Wonder Woman? Angela got the best of the most dangerous woman in the universe (Gamora). Again why would I have to get any scans to prove that she is more skilled than any one person in the Avengers in terms of MA? Angela fighting Gamora, and matching her in every possible way is all that's needed.

leonidas
yeah, the only issue is trying to decide just how skilled gamora is relative to other marvel ma'ers....

The Sorrow
Tbf Stoic if it's the fight I'm thinking of (Angela 1st proper appearance in Marvel) it wasn't some big, epic battle between the two. She got the better of Gamora on that occasion but it wasn't like she stomped or anything. It was a low showing from the Guardians and they defeated her pretty comfortably in the end iirc.

She has more skill than Betty, who isn't completely unskilled herself, but she isn't on her level in power really. I just think unless Angela literally goes for the kill straight away, Betty will just get angry and eventually beat her down. She seems far more prone to rage fits than the original She-Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.