Thork (Thor/Hulk combined) vs Superdoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win? Both are impressive with impressive showings. Who would you give the majority too and why?

Delta1938
Superdoom rips Thork in half. sneer

DarkSaint85
Thork is a retarded name, by a retarded posted.

Henceforth, he shall be known as Hor!

MF DELPH
I came in here just to co-sign that Thork is a retarded name.

Carry on.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

https://www.theinsiders.eu/site/public/usermedia/pl_1/567033/awesome_1403608182.jpg

Hor gets ripped in half.

carver9

Lol...you don't like the name i made up?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...you don't like the name i made up?

You question him saying the name you made is retarded, but don't say a word about him saying you're retarded. I think you're coming to accept reality. shifty

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
You question him saying the name you made is retarded, but don't say a word about him saying you're retarded. I think you're coming to accept reality. shifty

I care less of insults, I am beyond them (and it's childish). Stop trolling me, crazy.

Delta1938
I care less of insults, I am beyond them (and it's childish). Stop trolling me, crazy.

Childish, or reason why you made a name that sounds a lot like a hybrid eating utensil made of plastic?

Badabing
Don't listen to the haters Carver. They're just miserable. Thork is an awesome name. In fact, I think you should change your user name to Thork, or Thorker9. thumb up

Everybody, please get back to the topic.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't listen to the haters Carver. They're just miserable. Thork is an awesome name. In fact, I think you should change your user name to Thork, or Thorker9. thumb up

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Bah! I accept your begging to stay on topic, but reject your suggestions.

Hor would win.

Supermutant
Wouldn't Thork be pronounce like dork?

Delta1938

laughing

Conclusion? Bada wins topic. Close thread now.

carver9
Bah! I accept your begging to stay on topic, but reject your suggestions.

Hor would win.

laughing out loud

I thought the female Thor already have that name?

Delta1938
laughing out loud

I thought the female Thor already have that name?

No, she's "Whor," this is "Hor." Get it straight. miffed

carver9
No, she's "Whor," this is "Hor." Get it straight. miffed

laughing out loud

So the next time I make a thread with this character i need to have Hor in the title? Sounds like a permanent ban to me.

Estacado
Hulk is the weaklink.

Delta1938
laughing out loud

So the next time I make a thread with this character i need to have Hor in the title? Sounds like a permanent ban to me.

You just gave Bada and Pr ideas to edit the name to justify banning you.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superdoom beats the sh1t out of "the one whose name is so bad it should never be spoken again".

Delta1938
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superdoom beats the sh1t out of "the one whose name is so bad it should never be spoken again".

Or we could use it as a new term for Carter. "Look at Carver being Carter. He's such a Thork."

carver9

Based on?

Delta1938
Based on?

How stupidly horrible the name you came-up with was. Of course it works when describing you. Happy Dance

carver9
How stupidly horrible the name you came-up with was. Of course it works when describing you. Happy Dance

Stop trolling me Delta. I'm trying to debate against other people here and my name was amazing. It'll be used again.

Damborgson
I just called him gamma thor lol. But I like the ring of Thork. Or Thulk.

He's got some decent feats, but idk if he could take Superdoom.

Delta1938
Stop trolling me Delta. I'm trying to debate against other people here and my name was amazing. It'll be used again.

Yes it will be used again, because you're such a Thork.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Based on stacked stats. Superman who is stronger than Hulk or Thor, maybe even both when we look at his newest feat + DD who is on his level. The way he trashed his enemies, some of them HH is solid enough to prove he beats the likes of *the one with the shittiest name ever* or WBH.

Also, the superior speed makes this even kind of spitey.

carver9
Based on stacked stats. Superman who is stronger than Hulk or Thor, maybe even both when we look at his newest feat + DD who is on his level. The way he trashed his enemies, some of them HH is solid enough to prove he beats the likes of *the one with the shittiest name ever* or WBH.

Also, the superior speed makes this even kind of spitey.

Lol. You are amazing Prof. T.

I don't even know how to reply to this inaccuracy. With that said, you win.

riv6672

Only reason i'm posting is to say Thork is the funniest/best amalgam name i've seen here! thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
Hulk is the weaklink. Take your thin arms and get out of here with that crap! sneer

carver9
Take your thin arms and get out of here with that crap! sneer

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

riv6672
Take your thin arms and get out of here with that crap! sneer hahaha!

Delta1938

At least his arms are long enough to pick something up. huhu

maxivitopowe
Goddammit delta you stole my joke

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Goddammit delta you stole my joke

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1329377536/h6BCAE299/

Badabing
At least his arms are long enough to pick something up. huhu Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Goddammit delta you stole my joke I wasn't talking to either of you. So go Thork yourselves! ahuh

Delta1938
I wasn't talking to either of you. So go Thork yourselves! ahuh

Thork you you Thorking Thorker Thork!! mad

Estacado
At least Im tall enough to reach the keyboard while sitting.
Yodabing.uhuh

Dreampanther
Interesting. Pak says in a fight between Hulk and Superman, Superman would win, because he would find a way to reach out and calm Hulk down. But in a fight between Hulk and Superdoom, Hulk would win, because "Hulk is strongest there is!"

Pak's interview on Superman and Hulk

Branlor Swift
Based on stacked stats. Superman who is stronger than Hulk or Thor, maybe even both when we look at his newest feat laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Interesting. Pak says in a fight between Hulk and Superman, Superman would win, because he would find a way to reach out and calm Hulk down. But in a fight between Hulk and Superdoom, Hulk would win, because "Hulk is strongest there is!"

So Pak is saying that the Hulk is so much stronger that Superman's only chance is to calm the Hulk down...IOW weaken the Hulk.

No wonder carver likes Pak so much.

carver9
Originally posted by Dreampanther

Lol...what did you expect Pak to say? He is in love with the Hulk. Crazy that he thinks Superman only chance against Hulk is to calm him down, I wouldn't even say anything like that. He is writing a good Superman though but he has already said that Hulk would kill Superman without much trouble. It's crazy that he thinks Hulk would beat Superdoom though even though I think the same. Love Pak.

carver9
Dang!!! Silence took the words right out of my mouth.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Pak says what he wants, feats prove Supes and MM > Hulk ^^.

carver9
Pak says what he wants, feats prove Supes and MM > Hulk ^^.

You need a shoulder?

quanchi112
Feats prove Hulk would stomp this Superdoom. Pak also agrees. Hulk wins and doesn't need Thor here. All he needs is his rage.

Strongest top tier hero there is.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You need a shoulder?

No need. Feats would be enough, you can't provide?^^

quanchi112
No need. Feats would be enough, you can't provide?^^ Hulk has superior feats. He doesn't need someone else like Superman usually does.

You see hulk is stronger than hey is there anyone who can help Superman as he isn't strong enough to do it on his own.

wink

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk has superior feats. He doesn't need someone else like Superman usually does.

You see hulk is stronger than hey is there anyone who can help Superman as he isn't strong enough to do it on his own.

wink

laughing

Delta1938
Dang!!! Silence took the words right out of my mouth.

Your mouth was already occupied involving Pak. sick

Prof. T.C McAbe
Your mouth was already occupied involving Pak. sick

Had to think about the "Writers wank" thread in the vs forum where Hulk and Pak reigned supreme ^^.

Delta1938
Had to think about the "Writers wank" thread in the vs forum where Hulk and Pak reigned supreme ^^.

Pak doesn't need wanking with carter's in awe reactions..... eek!

carver9
I see that I'm famous in here. Don't have pen and paper to pass out autographs.

Delta1938
I see that I'm famous in here. Don't have pen and paper to pass out autographs.

But your hands would be busy with Pak anyways if you did, and we wanted autographs. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.