Luther Strode vs Ultimate Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
As the title says. Lets go by feats for Strode rather than tweets though. I say this as some of the Authors tweets really seem to lowball Strode, but in others him and his writer comment on Strode and Jack to being equals with the likes of Sabertooth and Peter Parker.

So lets go by feats shall we.

Enzeru
I've seen Luther Strode standing in the middle of a group of thugs, who all had automatic rifles and started shooting at him. He disappeared from the spot and was running through their massive gunfire and ripped them apart afterwards.
He also outran bullets from pistoles, ran past a group of hookers, before they even realized what was happening and smashed their pimp.

I know that Ultimate Captain Anti-France is much more capable than the 616 Captain America, but I don't remember seeing anything that shows that Ultimate Cap could keep up with Luther's speed.
He might have the reaction feats to deal with an incoming blitz and move his shield in the right direction, but I still see Luther being fast enough to simply grab the shield and strong enough to slice Cap in half.

Edit: Oh and Luther also has precognition.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Enzeru
I've seen Luther Strode standing in the middle of a group of thugs, who all had automatic rifles and started shooting at him. He disappeared from the spot and was running through their massive gunfire and ripped them apart afterwards.
He also outran bullets from pistoles, ran past a group of hookers, before they even realized what was happening and smashed their pimp.

I know that Ultimate Captain Anti-France is much more capable than the 616 Captain America, but I don't remember seeing anything that shows that Ultimate Cap could keep up with Luther's speed.
He might have the reaction feats to deal with an incoming blitz and move his shield in the right direction, but I still see Luther being fast enough to simply grab the shield and strong enough to slice Cap in half.

Edit: Oh and Luther also has precognition.

The only speed feats that highlight Cap would be reacting to electric blasts twice (Silver Herald and Russian Super Soldier), reacting to Hawkeye's Tran Bullets after he fired them, and the pretty decent AK-47 simulation where he jumped around the auto fire of a computer targeting AK being nicked by one round on the arm.

So speed edge would go to Strode for sure. Thanks for the breakdown.

Golgo13
Strode.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.