Pre-Reton Molecule Man vs Protege

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
no BFR, PIS, CIS

One combatant, the abstract beings put on a form of pedestal to deal with The Beyonder; it wasn't their place to do it themselves, even if they questionably could....

The other, nearly usurped the LT.

Who comes out the victor?

Jynocidus
I'd say PRMM for a slight majority, but I could see a lot of different scenario's depicting either or.

Galan007
Owen.

Mr Master
^^ thumb up ... Owen achieved the ultimate pinnacle of humanity. (god-hood)
Protege was manufactured to attain this status, but never actually did.

The sense that at optimal conditions Owen wasn't leagues below PR-Beyonder says everything. (still a good margin though)

Imo, if Beyonder was millionS of times > multiverse combined, Owen was probably tens of 1000s of times. (imo)

Galan007
Lets say the "millionS" of times more powerful statement=2 million. This means Owen still could have been "one million" times more powerful than the multiverse combined, yet would have only possessed HALF the power that Beyonder did. Crazy.

...Especially given that the actual numerical values Shooter had in mind were, in all likelihood, several orders of magnitude greater than my example. smile

Galan007
Da fuq?

Double post.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ thumb up ... Owen achieved the ultimate pinnacle of humanity. (god-hood)
Protege was manufactured to attain this status, but never actually did.

The sense that at optimal conditions Owen wasn't leagues below PR-Beyonder says everything. (still a good margin though)

Imo, if Beyonder was millionS of times > multiverse combined, Owen was probably tens of 1000s of times. (imo)
thumb up

quanchi112
Protege wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.