Kmc Vs Kmc: The Clans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
What are all the factions here at KMC?

List your affiliation.

riv6672
*looks in mirror*
I dunno if i need to be hanging in no thread about no clans, man....

*leaves quickly*

-Pr-
Well the House of El is mine, bar that I dunno...

DarkSaint85
Pr, you're in Aquaman's Aquarium.

krisblaze
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pr, you're in Aquaman's Aquarium.

Better that than in Thanos' Teabag.

Delta1938
I am the true King of the House Of El.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
*looks in mirror*
I dunno if i need to be hanging in no thread about no clans, man....

*leaves quickly*

Ya know, there was that episode of CHAPPEL'S SHOW where he played a black white supremacist. I bet that character wished he could've looked in the mirror.

riv6672
Ha, once he figured it out he divorced his wife for marrying a black guy!

Delta1938
Ha, once he figured out he divorced his wife for marrying a black guy!

A nice way of phrasing his reason.

riv6672
Whats wrong with that? Just because i'm black doesnt mean i get to/want to use the n word.
wink

Delta1938
Whats wrong with that? Just because i'm black doesnt mean i get to/want to use the n word.
wink

YOU'RE not ALLOWED to? eek! If you're not allowed to, then who is?!?!?!

riv6672
Exactly.

maxivitopowe
Acht

Delta1938
Exactly.

I guess just stand-up comics and actors in Tarantino movies?

riv6672
Haha, Tarantino...he gets it. smile

Supermex
Lone Wolf here
No packs...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SlimSummers
To me my Xmen

The Black Kings (Boltagon and T'Challa)

riv6672
Arent The Black Kings a Band?

maxivitopowe
Black Keys are a band

leonidas
yeah, this thread was pretty much what i was expecting...

Jynocidus
Infinite Embassy all day

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
As the lowest member I recognize LordofBrooklyn as the true King of the House Of El.

Wisdom.

Where are The Glinting bastards?

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I'm a lonely, lonely boy trying to get friends.

aw It'll be ok someday LoB!!

Anyways, here's how it goes. Rao is the god and founder of the House Of El, and he was sickened by the THOUGHT of you as a sacrifice. Thus making you the court jester, because we feel bad and let you in, but can't give you anything important.

Great Rao found Abhi and myself to be noble and worthy sacrifices, thus we're the only two fitting to be royalty of the House Of El. And since I can beat him up, that makes me King, and him my heir.

Diesldude is the muscle/bodyguard of the House Of El.

Pr is the accountant. And I know it's a bad idea to have a drunk Irishman in charge of our finances, but Great Rao played a cruel joke. He temporarily gave you, court jester of the House Of El, power to appoint positions. And you made Pr our accountant. I have not yet found a loophole in his contract that allows me to fire him.

That's the House Of El.

Rao Kal El

Anyways, here's how it goes. Rao is the god and founder of the House Of El, and he was sickened by the THOUGHT of you as a sacrifice. Thus making you the court jester, because we feel bad and let you in, but can't give you anything important.

Great Rao found Abhi and myself to be noble and worthy sacrifices, thus we're the only two fitting to be royalty of the House Of El. And since I can beat him up, that makes me King, and him my heir.

Pr is the accountant. And I know it's a bad idea to have a drunk Irishman in charge of our finances, but Great Rao played a cruel joke. He temporarily gave you, court jester of the House Of El, power to appoint positions. And you made Pr our accountant. I have not yet found a loophole in his contract that allows me to fire him.

That's the House Of El.

Lol

Yep definitely Diesldude is the muscle of the house.

He is the Kraken of the house of El

Pr is the ambassador, because sometimes he is way too appeasing stick out tongue

Branlor Swift

That's the House Of El. Isn't Phildo like your spiritual guidance though?

It seems everyone bows to him when he isn't butt hurt about ODG, who took his own life.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Isn't Phildo like your spiritual guidance though?

It seems everyone bows to him when he isn't butt hurt about ODG, who took his own life.

Phil is in charge of the tourism department. Which includes unclogging the toilets of our restaurant specializing in chili. It's mandatory he's there on Atomic Spice Night.

Rao Kal El
What are the factions anyway?

Rao Kal El
Enzuru and the sentry fans are like the westboro baptist church

dynamix
i'm waiting for an Endless crew so i can join them.

riv6672
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Black Keys are a band
Ah, yeah!

maxivitopowe
Thorbags
House of El
Dick Riders
Glinting Bastards
Church of Gamma/Gamma Church (?)
The Amazons
The Disciples of the Bendisians (Lord Clint & Lord Rand)
The DOOMSAYERS
The Followers of the way of the Spider

Am I missing anyone?

riv6672

Am I missing anyone?
Man-Thingers?
The Church of Mr. Miracle & Latter Day Saints?
Loganists?
Howard the Duckians?

pym-ftw
The Pope of the Church of Rand and his apostles.

Also have a doctorate in Pym-ology

Enzeru
House of El for the Superdudebro fans.

Green Goliaths (or maybe Gamma Squad) for the Hulk fans.

Golden Guardians for the Sentry fans.

Thanosi for the Thanos fans.

Hammer Bros. for the Thor fans.

All the other comic book characters don't even matter on KMC.

Rao Kal El
The rest are f@gs?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Enzeru
Kal Queda for the Superdudebro fans.

Nambla for the Hulk fans.

Thorbag's for the Thor fans.

fixed

Also that last statement is false, heretic.

Insane Titan
Gammatards is Hulk fans clan

Estacado
Oxymorons
Leader:quan
2nd in command also scientist:h1
Military tactics:carter

Digi
Mods. Only group that matters.

cool

Delta1938
Originally posted by Digi

cool

But you're the sole member of the Wildstorm Memorial Foundation. shifty

krisblaze

The Sentry fans don't get a group of their own.

If anything the Surfer fans would get one.

LordofBrooklyn

That's the House Of El.

Your mental illness is ALMOST painful to watch!

1. Ruler of The House of El- LordofBrooklyn

2. General T.C. McCabe

3. General Rao Kal El- Master of information

99th Diesldude the Squire- Groundskeeper

Last- Delta The Disgraced- Meh.. who cares!

Digi
But you're the sole member of the Wildstorm Memorial Foundation. shifty

Lol.

I used to be a member of the KMC GL Corps, back when there were about 10 different teams. It was a fun, short-lived era, before it all went sour and I closed all but 1-2 of them.

Kamahamaha
Lol.

I used to be a member of the KMC GL Corps, back when there were about 10 different teams. It was a fun, short-lived era, before it all went sour and I closed all but 1-2 of them.

What happened . I am a lone wolf and not a team player btw, even if I was a teams leader! I don't play well with others!

Delta1938
Your mental illness is ALMOST painful to watch!

1. Ruler of The House of El- LordofBrooklyn

2. General T.C. McCabe

3. General Rao Kal El- Master of information

99th Diesldude the Squire- Groundskeeper

Last- Delta The Disgraced- Meh.. who cares!

You get served in your own thread that's perfect for your shtick of yapping like the little dog you are over your delusions of being the King of the House Of El, and THIS is the best comeback you can give? No wonder you got the role of court jester out of pure pity.

By the way, the only reason Phil has the job of unclogging the toilets is your yapping rants of claiming to be King have nearly got you killed by people who actually bought it. The security footage is priceless, though.

Ambient
Lol.

The greatest of all teh Group..

KMC Antimatter Corps.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411334&highlight=Ambient+forumid%3A95

Digi
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
What happened

The internet happened.

Originally posted by Ambient
The greatest of all teh Group..

KMC Antimatter Corps.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411334&highlight=Ambient+forumid%3A95

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

Kamahamaha
The internet happened.

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

What do you mean, the internet happened?

carver9
The house of Gamma.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
The house of El.

Join us. We're smarter, more interesting, more dangerous and better looking than the Gamma Church.

Rao Kal El
Join us. We're smarter, more interesting, more dangerous and better looking than the Gamma Church.

HELL NO!!!

Carver will bring great shame to the House of El

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
HELL NO!!!

It never hurts to have the ugly, dim friend tagging along to make the group look even more awesome by comparison.

-Pr-

cool

thumb up

That's the House Of El.

Sounds like the House of El needs some spring cleaning. You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai.

Delta1938
Originally posted by -Pr-
thumb up

Sounds like the House of El needs some spring cleaning. You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai.

huhu Shut-up and get back to your drunk number crunching!!

-Pr-
huhu Shut-up and get back to your drunk number crunching!!

Please, I have to clean up the mess you guys made in the Superman v Diana thread.

h1a8
Thorbags
House of El
Dick Riders
Glinting Bastards
Church of Gamma/Gamma Church (?)
The Amazons
The Disciples of the Bendisians (Lord Clint & Lord Rand)
The DOOMSAYERS
The Followers of the way of the Spider

Am I missing anyone?

You forgot Thanos death club (Nihilist, Quan, Bran, etc.)

House of El for me
but sometimes I'm a glinting bastard.

h1a8
thumb up

Sounds like the House of El needs some spring cleaning. You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai. I remember Soljer and Juntai. I loved them guys. Great debaters. What happened to them.

Delta1938
Please, I have to clean up the mess you guys made in the Superman v Diana thread.

We only made THAT mess because we were cleaning up the mess you made when I had to hold back your hair. Abhi took pics. You were tagged on Facebook. You never found "I HEART DICKS" written all over your face with a doodled scrotum thrown in? Damn dude, you're still drunk when you wake-up? Hardcore.

carver9
HELL NO!!!

I will bring light to the El.

Be quiet Delta.

Delta1938

Be quiet Delta.

Nobody cares what the delusional, ugly, dim friend thinks. uhuh

-Pr-
We only made THAT mess because we were cleaning up the mess you made when I had to hold back your hair. Abhi took pics. You were tagged on Facebook. You never found "I HEART DICKS" written all over your face with a doodled scrotum thrown in? Damn dude, you're still drunk when you wake-up? Hardcore.

Really, more drunk jokes?

The standard of admission really is slipping.

Be quiet Delta.

Over Abhi's dead body.

Delta1938
Really, more drunk jokes?

The standard of admission really is slipping.

Over Abhi's dead body.

Well I don't know any other jokes for you unless I'll start calling you a leprechaun or something!! mad

He might get slip through if Abhi and I are fighting over who gets to beat him up. eek!

Digi
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
What do you mean, the internet happened?

Squabbling, in-fighting, etc. The usual.

-Pr-
Well I don't know any other jokes for you unless I'll start calling you a leprechaun or something!! mad

He might get slip through if Abhi and I are fighting over who gets to beat him up. eek!

This isn't a pub. Take a cue from the character you're supposed to be representing. Show some restraint. The enemies are out there, not in here.

Delta1938
This isn't a pub. Take a cue from the character you're supposed to be representing. Show some restraint. The enemies are out there, not in here.

Abhi and I could work together. I taze Carter, Abhi breaks a chair over his head, I kick him in the groin, then we both soccer kick. TEAM WORK!!!

celeyhyga17
Reppin the only level headed group in this god forsaken, zealot run, mess of a board.....

LordofBrooklyn
You guys have a long way to go before you can even begin to live up to the memory of Philo, Soljer and Juntai.

SILENCE!

I reign SUPREME in the history of The House of El!

A year ago a decent Superman fan couldn't show his face on this forum.

Then I took up the mantle of Leadership.

Thor Corps - DESTROYED with their King Jake CRUSHED.

ODG - The most HATED enemy of The House of El. VANQUISHED at my hand!

The Thanosi - Hanging by a thread with Quan running from forum to forum to escape my wrath!

What have these others you've mentioned done to compare to my legacy?

Delta1938
SILENCE!

The Thanosi - Hanging by a thread with Quan running from forum to forum to escape my wrath!

You know what you have in common with Carter? Both look in the mirror and see lions, but everybody sees you both for the sickly but adorable kittens you two are.

And ya know, I've never really actually seen you DEBATE. Just post occasionally interesting topics and go around screaming "LIES!!!" and "BLASPHEMY!!" in large text colored red. How about you link to the thread you allegedly ran ODG off in? If it'd be against the rules to post here, PM me it.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Reppin the only level headed group in this god forsaken, zealot run, mess of a board.....

Your group is in shambles.

Your king has abandoned you.

Thor is soon to be a sidekick in his own series.

Face the truth... it's OVER!

Deny Thor and I will allow you to join the House of El!

-Pr-
Abhi and I could work together. I taze Carter, Abhi breaks a chair over his head, I kick him in the groin, then we both soccer kick. TEAM WORK!!!

...Sure. Why not.

SILENCE!

Why hadn't Bada banned you yet, pretender?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
TFOTWOTS (couldn't think of a less unwieldy name) are easily the most laid back of the clans

LordofBrooklyn
You know what you have in common with Carter? Both look in the mirror and see lions, but everybody sees you both for the sickly but adorable kittens you two are.

And ya know, I've never really actually seen you DEBATE. Just post occasionally interesting topics and go around screaming "LIES!!!" and "BLASPHEMY!!" in large text colored red. How about you link to the thread you allegedly ran ODG off in? If it'd be against the rules to post here, PM me it.

You are comparing ME to Carver?

Your INSOLENCE knows no bounds!

My rule has been forged in MANY battles here.

THE SAINT OF KILLERS VS THANOS - This is the thread where I SINGLEHANDEDLY take on and defeat the entire Thanosi.

I scarred some so badly they even changed their names afterward!

You have a lot of damn nerve to question Your KING!. While you were cowering in the background I took on ODG from the thread to thread!

It started with Hyperion vs Superman for the ending it would be best to look at ODG's final posts.

The people have validated my reign.. you are nothing but a lowly usurper!

LordofBrooklyn
Why hadn't Bada banned you yet, pretender?

The Lizard fears me!

ALL wise posters do!

Delta1938
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/1179928/angry-cat-o.gif

So, no link?

Lek Kuen
Carver is the true leader of the House of El. His Hulk love is just a dastardly trick

Delta1938
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Carver is the true leader of the House of El. His Hulk love is just a dastardly trick

He's not that clever.....or at all.

LordofBrooklyn
So, no link?

GO. TO. ODG'S. LAST. POSTS.

It was a war waged over many threads, FOOL !

Supermex

Someone put names under the clan name u think a member belongs to..

pym-ftw
The Church of Rand and his apostles not being on that list is heresy.

Delta1938
GO. TO. ODG'S. LAST. POSTS.

Because I'm a lazy bum who may take credit for the work of others

Link me to where it started. I'm not doing your work for you.

ScreamPaste

Delta1938

Diesldude
thumb up

What are you talking about bro? The house of El is currently in its glory years. The three you mentioned would consider it an honor to be welcomed in Da House. As a matter of fact, Philo is a contributing member but is currently serving time for not being able to come up with anything better than Tanks and Balloons in that hyperion holding back universes debate. Once he serves his time and pays his debt to the house, he will be welcomed back with open arms.

Branlor Swift
You are comparing ME to Carver?

Your INSOLENCE knows no bounds!

My rule has been forged in MANY battles here.

THE SAINT OF KILLERS VS THANOS - This is the thread where I SINGLEHANDEDLY take on and defeat the entire Thanosi.

I scarred some so badly they even changed their names afterward!

You have a lot of damn nerve to question Your KING!. While you were cowering in the background I took on ODG from the thread to thread!

It started with Hyperion vs Superman for the ending it would be best to look at ODG's final posts.

The people have validated my reign.. you are nothing but a lowly usurper! Go ahead and link to Saint of Killers vs Thanos. Because your description is hilariously inaccurate. In fact that thread was me vs ODG.

Also Operator ran ODG off. In fact his last post is from that thread iirc.

riv6672
Goood thread...smile

LordofBrooklyn
Go ahead and link to Saint of Killers vs Thanos. Because your description is hilariously inaccurate. In fact that thread was me vs ODG.

This dirty, Maple leaf, MOTHER!@#$%^

mad

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=574667&pagenumber=2

Badabing
I've read the SoK/Thanos thread. Bran is 100% correct. thumb up

Branlor Swift
This dirty, Maple leaf, MOTHER!@#$%^

mad

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=574667&pagenumber=2 Page 20 and onwards involves me saying I'm going to Pm zopslop scans and then me arguing with half the forum until the thread got closed. You didn't do shit all, let alone run the "Thanosi" off.

Also link ODG'S last posts too. See how accurate you are with running him off.

Diesldude
Go ahead and link to Saint of Killers vs Thanos. Because your description is hilariously inaccurate. In fact that thread was me vs ODG.

ODG's last post was from Chaos King vs Lucifer Morningstar.
Epidural seems to have gotten the last word so far though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=563969&pagenumber=28

Wonder if ODG will "necrobump" that thread once he does return.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Diesldude
What are you talking about bro? The house of El is currently in its glory years. The three you mentioned would consider it an honor to be welcomed in Da House. As a matter of fact, Philo is a contributing member but is currently serving time for not being able to come up with anything better than Tanks and Balloons in that hyperion holding back universes debate. Once he serves his time and pays his debt to the house, he will be welcomed back with open arms.

Please. Philo did more for Superman on this forum than half the people here combined.

Y'all would be lucky to shine his red boots.

Rao Kal El
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Lek Kuen
Pr was always your only member with power, and he left you guys for Aquaman.

Aquaman is one more feat away from removing superman from this forum

Rao Kal El
He is the House of El lucky charm big grin

We love you -PR- No homo

Delta1938
Please. Philo did more for Superman on this forum than half the people here combined.

STFU!! I am so going to find a loop hole in your contract and fire you!!! mad mad

Ambient
Avalonofthewind - A name forgotten in the House of El. yes

Diesldude

We live in a what have you done for me lately world. Lately, all philo has done is serve time.

I agree, at one point, he was an upstanding member of the house of el. tell you what, once he pays for his grievous mistake, we will accept him back into the house.

I highly doubt that, but If Philo want's his boots shined, we'll just get LOB to rub up against them.

STFU!! I am so going to find a loop hole in your contract and fire you!!! mad mad

hey hey, Let's calm down for second, all this infighting isn't healthy for the family.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

thumb up

Diesldude
edit

Diesldude
Sorry about the triple post.

abhilegend
I'm the true ruler of House of El.

smile

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend

smile

Nope, I can beat you up. Making me King and you heir to the throne.

riv6672
OMG what a fight this would be, both of you talking stips for 3 hours before throwing a punch laughing

Delta1938
OMG what a fight this would be, both of you talking stips for 3 hours before throwing a punch laughing

Nah, you'd get maybe 5 minutes before I suddenly knee him in the groin, throw him to the ground and start the soccer kicking.

krisblaze
The only man who truly liked energy superman.

riv6672
Energy Supes had some good feats. Moved the moon, fought Angels...

Enzeru
So, were are we at now?

The Few Above All: Badabing, -Pr-, Digi, Newjak...

House of El: LordofBrooklyn, Raj, Delta1938, Prof. T.C McAbe, Rao Kal El (funnily enough the House of El has some of the worst people on KMC)...

Green Goliaths / Gamma Squad: carver9, TheSorrow...

Golden Guardians: Enzeru, One_Angry_Scot, Dial J for Josh...

Hammer Bros: Damborgson, celeyhyga17, Epicurus...

Thanosi: quanchi112, Insane Titan, KuRuPT Thanosi, Branlor Swift...

And all the other characters still don't matter.

Delta1938
So, were are we at now?

House of El: LordofBrooklyn, Raj, Delta1938, Prof. T.C McAbe, Rao Kal El (funnily enough the House of El has some of the worst people on KMC)...

Oh the irony.

Enzeru
Oh the irony.

Carver + Quanchi are better guys than you, Raj and some of the others. Think about that for a moment.

Delta1938
Carver + Quanchi are better guys than you, Raj and some of the others. Think about that for a moment.

You're on their level. Which, despite your suffering from Dunning-Kruger, is not a good thing.

Enzeru
You're on their level. Which, despite your suffering from Dunning-Kruger, is not a good thing.

You see, that's what I'm talking about. You're a lowlife :-7

We had Raj making fun of a sick child and "jokingly" downgrading women.

We had Prof. T.C. McAbe making a fun "joke" on how a comic book character would go down faster than Christy Mack, a woman, who recently got beaten down by her ex, who also attempted to rape and murder her.

If you were relevant enough I would remember what kind of disgusting statements you came up with.

If I had mod rights I would have banned all of you long time ago. There is a difference between trolling and being passive-aggressive to posters, who don't deserve anything else and then there are "people" like you.

Delta1938
WAAAAH

You're annoying.

DarkSaint85
Well this fun thread rapidly descended...

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well this fun thread rapidly descended...

How about that fight with Abhi and I for the throne of El, as I'm kicking him while he's down, I keep chanting, "U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!!!" while a bald eagle majestically flies overhead? Would that make this fun again?

The Sorrow
So, were are we at now?

I don't represent any clan or character. I may argue Hulks corner sometimes but that's only when I think the true facts aren't being put forward as Carver is the only guy who seems to post in his favour on this site. Plus, of course, I've read a lot of his material.

Some of those people listed (especially yourself) are VERY vocal about the character they support and will never openly admit to their favourite character losing or always look for excuses as to why they lost. Going as far as to willingly twist facts or outright lie to prove their favourite imaginary character/clan is better than their "rivals". Being serious for a moment, that level of fanboyism can be really counter-productive and is usually the reason for threads being closed.

riv6672
You're annoying.
He made good points.
Because these people are your friends you overlook things you may harp on others for.
You're only human.

Enzeru
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Some of those people listed (especially yourself) are VERY vocal about the character they support and will never openly admit to their favourite character losing or always look for excuses as to why they lost. Going as far as to willingly twist facts or outright lie to prove their favourite imaginary character/clan is better than their "rivals".

None of those statements apply for me. So the "especially yourself" is out of place big time. I've made lists of the type of characters Sentry could lose to at any given time in multiple threads. In the same threads I've stated that I don't care if the Sentry loses a fight or not.

You're acusing me, because you're less knowledgeable on the Sentry than me (and in the end everyone is) and refuse to accept the things I tell you about the Sentry. When I tell you that the Sentry was weakened during the World War Hulk arc then that's a fact you have to accept. Your take on the story does not matter anymore and that makes you butthurt and say such things.

I've made the effort to explain everything regarding that story in great detail and make it as understandable as possible, but the problem is that people on KMC / Comicvine / Herochat / Comicbookrumbles are not on these boards to learn something new ...
... you have the winning character in mind, before you even enter a debate and your opinion does not change. The same applies for what feels like 95% of the people.

Ask yourself: When was the last time you managed to change the opinion of someone on a certain topic? I don't think that I've ever managed to do that on either Comicvine or KMC and I tend to come up with walls of texts, which are full of screenshots, context and stuff like that.
But all of that doesn't matter at all, if it's meant for someone, who says stuff like: "YEAH, BUT THE SENTRY SAID HE WAS LIKE GOING ALL OUT AND HE WAS SMILING AND HE STILL LOST TO THE HULK, WHO CAN TAG THE SENTRY, EVEN THOUGH THE SENTRY IS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND DISAPPEARS FROM THE SPOT BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIM AND THE HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS AND COULD BEAT SKYFATHERS, BECAUSE MASTER PAK SAID SO!"

riv6672
Haha that was great! thumb up

Insane Titan
Enzeru tries to act like he's better and superior to everyone when In reality he comes across like a lunatic arrogant fanboy like everyone else

The Sorrow
None of those statements apply for me. So the "especially yourself" is out of place big time. I've made lists of the type of characters Sentry could lose to at any given time in multiple threads. In the same threads I've stated that I don't care if the Sentry loses a fight or not.

You're acusing me, because you're less knowledgeable on the Sentry than me (and in the end everyone is) and refuse to accept the things I tell you about the Sentry. When I tell you that the Sentry was weakened during the World War Hulk arc then that's a fact you have to accept. Your take on the story does not matter anymore and that makes you butthurt and say such things.

I've made the effort to explain everything regarding that story in great detail and make it as understandable as possible, but the problem is that people on KMC / Comicvine / Herochat / Comicbookrumbles are not on these boards to learn something new ...
... you have the winning character in mind, before you even enter a debate and your opinion does not change. The same applies for what feels like 95% of the people.

Ask yourself: When was the last time you managed to change the opinion of someone on a certain topic? I don't think that I've ever managed to do that on either Comicvine or KMC and I tend to come up with walls of texts, which are full of screenshots, context and stuff like that.
But all of that doesn't matter at all, if it's meant for someone, who says stuff like: "YEAH, BUT THE SENTRY SAID HE WAS LIKE GOING ALL OUT AND HE WAS SMILING AND HE STILL LOST TO THE HULK, WHO CAN TAG THE SENTRY, EVEN THOUGH THE SENTRY IS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND DISAPPEARS FROM THE SPOT BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN SEE HIM AND THE HULK IS THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS AND COULD BEAT SKYFATHERS, BECAUSE MASTER PAK SAID SO!"
Hence my point about that level of fanboyism being counter-productive, it's fun having clans and favourites but there doesn't seem to be many objective posters left. It's pretty much now your clan vs mine, which is also a shame at the same time because we know there is potential for some good debates to be had but this is often sacrificed in favour of what is basically each group just trying to one-up each other.

In regards to you, writing walls of text is a fast way to get people to dismiss your posts, be more concise, and post evidence if necessary. No point in getting all e-motional about people not taking your posts serious, you're an adult aren't you? Take it and move on. It also doesn't encourage people to take you seriously when you wank Sentry at every possible chance you get.

I've read most of Sentrys material there isn't exactly loads of it, so don't assume you know anything more than me on the character, or I that should listen to you because you say so wtf. I try to be as objective as possible, so if you had posted proof I'd have been more than willing to recant and keep it moving, but you didn't so that was the end of that. Greg Pak is a writer for both Marvel and DC, i'll take his works or any other (relevant) writers works over your word anytime.

Kamahamaha
Squabbling, in-fighting, etc. The usual.

Like what's started in this thread then, I find references to running people off etc amusing. ffs, it's about fictional, unrealistic but fun characters.

riv6672
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Enzeru tries to act like he's better and superior to everyone when In reality he comes across like a lunatic arrogant fanboy like everyone else
Not sure if the fact that people realize how much of a fanboy they are is good or bad.
Which is worse, not knowing, or knowing and still doing?

Insane Titan
Not sure if the fact that people realize how much of a fanboy they are is good or bad.
Which is worse, not knowing, or knowing and still doing? everybody that debates a character they like is a fanboy of said character, it's that simple. But trying to act you're not like them and above them is stupid when acting exactly the same.

riv6672
No, there are fans and there are fanboys. There IS a difference.

maxivitopowe
There aren't that many impartial people left... And even less people who are willing to have their opinions changed

riv6672
Very true.

Insane Titan
No, there are fans and there are fanboys. There IS a difference. not on here and never has been.

krisblaze
not on here and never has been.

I'd argue that there both is and has been.

Though the distinction between fanboy and regular fan has certainly blurred since my time...

riv6672
not on here and never has been.

If you say so it must be true.

Not really though.
See, i'm a Thor fan. I'll (not so) gladly admit when he'd lose.
YOU are a Thanos fanboy. You wont even entertain the possibility your guy would lose.

The fact that you're trying to lump everyone into having your bass ackward way of thinking and behaving on this site is insulting.
Own your fanboy-ism like a big purple man, dammit. stick out tongue

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
I'd argue that there both is and has been.

Though the distinction between fanboy and regular fan has certainly blurred since my time... when? Even in the old days people like avlon where massive bias Superman fanboy, carver has been here ages and is just as bad. At some point everybody does the same with a character both me and you included.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Diesldude
We live in a what have you done for me lately world. Lately, all philo has done is serve time.

I agree, at one point, he was an upstanding member of the house of el. tell you what, once he pays for his grievous mistake, we will accept him back into the house.

I highly doubt that, but If Philo want's his boots shined, we'll just get LOB to rub up against them.

hey hey, Let's calm down for second, all this infighting isn't healthy for the family.

thumb up

If the House of El had any upstanding members right now, you might have a point.

So, were are we at now?

Glass houses, buddy.

======

There are fans and there are fanboys. We have both on this forum. Always have.

Badabing
Enzeru tries to act like he's better and superior to everyone when In reality he comes across like a lunatic arrogant fanboy like everyone else laughing out loud

But Thanos fans are the worst. They've surpassed the Wolverine brigade of 2006-2007. sneer

Now the Batman and Hulk fans, and Aquaman Man and Cyclops fans, always have their facts straight. thumb up

The Sorrow
No, there are fans and there are fanboys. There IS a difference.
This.

Though there's nothing wrong with even being a fanboy (or girl I guess) as long as you can separate your feelings long enough to have a conversation or debate without it basically resorting to "nuh uhh my hero is great! Yours sucks!!" It's funny when done in jest or in places like the ownage thread I guess but for some this really is all it boils down to.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

But Thanos fans are the worst. They've surpassed the Wolverine brigade of 2006-2007. sneer

Now the Batman and Hulk fans, and Aquaman Man and Cyclops fans, always have their facts straight. thumb up Haha you know I speak the truth young padawan.

Il admit I'm a fanboy , but all fanboys are as bad.

krisblaze
when? Even in the old days people like avlon where massive bias Superman fanboy, carver has been here ages and is just as bad. At some point everybody does the same with a character both me and you included.
Company bias was stronger before imo.

But the board was still populated by people who were less tied to characters than they seem to be now.

riv6672
Il admit I'm a fanboy , but all fanboys are as bad.
Nah, you're way worse than most! wink

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
Company bias was stronger before imo.

But the board was still populated by people who were less tied to characters than they seem to be now. tbf that was true.

They was fewer that was tied to certain character but in certain cases they was more extreme.

Insane Titan
Nah, you're way worse than most! wink how?

You're just butthurt I called you out and that you dislike me because of how I debate, it has nothing to do with my view on Thanos. Also fact I used on panel facts and showings to back up what I said, not made up versions of characters others use clouds your view on things.

krisblaze
tbf that was true.

They was fewer that was tied to certain character but in certain cases they was more extreme.

Yup.

Devilhulk springs to mind...

I think it's been a slight shift in Marvel's favour actually, despite Marvel comics taking a turn for the worse. Hulk fans have gained more legitimacy and Superman fans have taken a hit.

Green Lantern and Batman fans have diminished, as well as Wolverine fans.

maxivitopowe
Not so
I'm a Spidey fan and I'm willing to accede when he loses

iceman24567
Not so
I'm a Spidey fan and I'm willing to accede when he loses Because he's prone to getting his ass beat thumb up

riv6672
how?

You're just butthurt I called you out and that you dislike me because of how I debate, it has nothing to do with my view on Thanos. Also fact I used on panel facts and showings to back up what I said, not made up versions of characters others use clouds your view on things.

MY view, or the view of whoever you keep accusing me of being every time YOU get butt hurt? laughing

Insane Titan
MY view, or the view of whoever you keep accusing me of being every time YOU get butt hurt? laughing how am I'm butthurt when I'm right?

riv6672
How are you avoiding the question?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend

smile

FILTHY LIES!

I BANISHED YOU from The House of El!

75% of the board voted your TRAITOROUS !@# OUT!

I PROVED my power by having the forum vote on it.

DarkSaint85
I hate all of you equally.

draxx_tOfU

This. Also Whirlysplatt.

Souljaboy for Thor. Khellendros for the Authority. The ones repping for Storm were fun too.

-Pr-
FILTHY LIES!

I BANISHED YOU from The House of El!

75% of the board voted your TRAITOROUS !@# OUT!

I PROVED my power by having the forum vote on it.

Aren't you basically the waterboy for the House of El? You're not even allowed in the VIP area, and that's saying something. Even Abhi is allowed in there.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
Now the Batman and Hulk fans, and Aquaman Man and Cyclops fans, always have their facts straight. thumb up

LYING, LOWLIFE, LIZARD!

thumb down

Delta1938
He made good points.
Because these people are your friends you overlook things you may harp on others for.
You're only human.

He's an delusional, egotistical little prick. He thinks he's smarter than everybody on the forum combined. He calls people "scumbags" just because he doesn't like them. Then he had a meltdown, said he'd never come back, came back, had another meltdown, and kept arguing with people he allegedly put on ignore.

His judgement and opinion are not exactly credible.

carver9
LYING, LOWLIFE, LIZARD!

thumb down

laughing out loud

Bada does have a point.

Rao Kal El
He's an delusional, egotistical little prick. He thinks he's smarter than everybody on the forum combined. He calls people "scumbags" just because he doesn't like them. Then he had a meltdown, said he'd never come back, came back, had another meltdown, and kept arguing with people he allegedly put on ignore.

His judgement and opinion are not exactly credible. m

Not me, I have a higher IQ stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>