Strongest non-jedi/sith lightsiders and darksiders?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Not counting the Ones or other unique beings, and not counting members of Jedi and sith, who are the top 5 strongest force users of each side?

Dark side, Gethzerion and Talzin seem the shoe-ins for the top slots, but light side seems trickier. Roan Fel and Antares Draco and other Imperial Knights? Saarai-kaar of the Jensaarai? Teneniel Djo is a fairly strong Nightsister who was able to whip up storms with the force strong enough to kill a number of nightsisters.

Emperordmb
Aryn Leneer could be one for lightside since she left the Jedi Order.

Nephthys
Unuthul.

Marco1907
Talzin is not a force user.

Kar Vastor probably, he was very good. Drovian Silus & Mighella maybe...

Nephthys
Soa.

Q99
Originally posted by Marco1907
Talzin is not a force user.

I'm pretty sure she is.... dathomir witchcraft is a form of force sorcery.

Q99
Uh, pretty sure pre-training he'd be a pushover compared to some of these others!

Marco1907
Originally posted by Q99
I'm pretty sure she is.... dathomir witchcraft is a form of force sorcery.

No, she explained that in TCW season 6.

Q99
She said she wasn't a 'natural' force user but I still think it's a form of force.

We've got some nice dark side candidates like Unuthul and Kar Vastor, but not so much on the light side outside of the IKs....

appletonia
Originally posted by Q99
outside of the IKs....

Q was this the reason you created this thread??

NewGuy01
Yesh.

Nephthys
What about those force users who Qui-Gon learned the secrets of immortality from? The Whills?

Q99
Hm, the Whill shaman who achieved immortality would certainly be the only lightsider I know to achieve immortality via force knowledge (as opposed to being one of The Ones).

Too bad we don't know more about her (him? it?), but that's an impressive feat.

Originally posted by appletonia
Q was this the reason you created this thread??

No, not really. I figured that there's always some uniquely powerful people to blow a fairly normal order out of the water. I also half-expected someone to bring up the Mutakai and Zeison Sha ^^

And the dark side stuff is where the real discussion lies!

Oh yea, I think I thought of one of the uniquely powerful beings!

Zonama Sekot itself, and Yuuzhan'tar. They're alive, they're strong in the force, not evil, so it'd be lightside, right?

Yuuzhan'tar sever-forced an entire *species*.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.