Yoda's brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Yoda's species is long-lived. The guy lived to 900, and while some of that may ne attributed to Force mastery, I'm going to go out on a limb and say at least half of it was biological. That being said, Yoda at 800, seemed to be having spot on cognitive functioning (no senility or forgetfulness). However, his brain must have a different perception of time, then the rest of his shorter lived peers. At 800, can Yoda remember stuff that happened when he was 500? Is his brain structured so he can, or is the last 300 years a muddled blur to him?

Lord Lucien
It's almost like he's not human or something.

red8
If his brain is anything like a human's, then it would be like Sport's Center, he can only remember the highlights.

Sinious
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's almost like he's not human or something.

I enjoy your cruel, sarcastic humor.

Lord Lucien
It's been known to light up the pleasure centers in most non-human brains.

FreshestSlice
Centaxday, 400 BBY

Toast on that day I had. With Jelly. Yes. So clear, it is.

-From the Diary of former Grandmaster Yoda

The point being, how do you remember your life, Yoda probably remembers it the same. If he really needed to recall something, he probably could.

carthage
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Centaxday, 400 BBY

Toast on that day I had. With Jelly. Yes. So clear, it is.

-From the Diary of former Grandmaster Yoda

The point being, how do you remember your life, Yoda probably remembers it the same. If he really needed to recall something, he probably could.

laughing out loud

Darth Abonis
LMAO to every comment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.