Angela vs. Big Barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

1. Pre reboot
2. DCNU

CadenceV2
So Image Angela? I know nothing specific of Barda other than super strength and durability. Angela however has block anything Ribbons that can deflect any form of attack for unrealistic durability advantage. the only way to by pass the ribbons is to attack faster than Angela can react.

Delta1938
Originally posted by CadenceV2
So Image Angela? I know nothing specific of Barda other than super strength and durability. Angela however has block anything Ribbons that can deflect any form of attack for unrealistic durability advantage. the only way to by pass the ribbons is to attack faster than Angela can react.

No idea about DCnU, but Pre-FLASHPOINT some stuff I can think of are fighting DC's Thor who was compared to Orion(although it might've been "rage" and not strength), I think doing well hand-to-hand against Wonder Woman, taking on the 853rd century Wonder Woman(little shown though, ended the fight with non-standard weapon, and kinda circular), when she slammed her Mega Rod against that Wonder Woman's shield, it produced 5 tons tons per square-inch of force, she briefly supported the equivalent of the weight of a continent(could be hyperbole), she overpowered Pre-Elder God-level Disciple(he had no strength feats or showings, but was taking a dip in lava like he was in a pool, also a durability feat for Barda), she KOed Pre-DOS Superman with a sneak attack blast from her Mega Rod, and showed in KING OF THE WORLD it still had an effect on him despite a power-up. She's gone toe-to-toe with Female Fury members who've given Wonder Woman some degree of trouble. That's all I can think of aside from her Mother Box being a serious plot device.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Delta1938
No idea about DCnU, but Pre-FLASHPOINT some stuff I can think of are fighting DC's Thor who was compared to Orion(although it might've been "rage" and not strength), I think doing well hand-to-hand against Wonder Woman, taking on the 853rd century Wonder Woman(little shown though, ended the fight with non-standard weapon, and kinda circular), when she slammed her Mega Rod against that Wonder Woman's shield, it produced 5 tons tons per square-inch of force, she briefly supported the equivalent of the weight of a continent(could be hyperbole), she overpowered Pre-Elder God-level Disciple(he had no strength feats or showings, but was taking a dip in lava like he was in a pool, also a durability feat for Barda), she KOed Pre-DOS Superman with a sneak attack blast from her Mega Rod, and showed in KING OF THE WORLD it still had an effect on him despite a power-up. She's gone toe-to-toe with Female Fury members who've given Wonder Woman some degree of trouble. That's all I can think of aside from her Mother Box being a serious plot device.

I think Angela can handle this. Her ribbons kept her from taking any form of damage in the comics, the only time taking damage when she actively allowed her ribbons to not work, or when Malbolgia sneak attack her without her knowing.

She survived Hell Kings, Dark gods, as well world destroying forces of the Argus.

So i do not think Barda can actively harm her, nor BFR Angela due to the Flux that teleports through space and dimensions.

Stoic
I think it's too early to say much about Angela right now. Really like the character, but she still doesn't have too many feats under her to outdo characters that have been around for decades.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Stoic
I think it's too early to say much about Angela right now. Really like the character, but she still doesn't have too many feats under her to outdo characters that have been around for decades.
by Pre Reboot, I am sure he meant Image's Angela and not the rebooted Marvel Angela.

Stoic
Originally posted by CadenceV2
by Pre Reboot, I am sure he meant Image's Angela and not the rebooted Marvel Angela.

Oh, I thought that he was talking about Barda.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic

Pre-FLASHPOINT Barda has been around a long time, but she has relatively few appearances considering she'd been around roughly 40 years, and she doesn't do too much when she does show up. I'm sure there's feats and showings for her I'm unaware of, probably better than I cited, but bringing-up she's been around for decades doesn't mean as much as you think.

byrdgang21
Sorry it's current Marvel Angela for both fights

Golgo13
Barda. For now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.