Mutakai and Zeison Sha: The most powerful force orders ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Matukai, The 2nd Most Powerful Lightside Force organization

Distinguished as the best martial artists in the galaxys, the matukai made their own bodies the focus of their abilities, and were capable of using physical exercise and discipline as a form of meditation. Keeping their focus inward, Matukai philosophy differed from that of the jedi order in that the jedi saw physical exercise & meditation as separate; however, this inward focus allowed Matukai adherents such a degree of control over their bodies as to develop an otherwise negligible connection to the force into a far more significant source of strength

considered to be masters of their physical bodies, the matukai were capable of drawing on the force to strengthen and augment their bodies to unnatural limits. In doing this they could refresh their spirits with a tireless energy that allowed them to exert their bodies far past their unaided physical limits for hours at a time without tiring. Because of this stamina, Matukai were capable of executing physical feats such as tumbling, running, leaping, and complex martial sequences with a astonishing speed described as a "whirlwind" blur of limbs and movement, additionally, this refreshing of spirit augmented the strength and resolve of a matukai's blows, allowing them feats of strength and power far exceeding what their bodies were capable of.

In addition to this outward physical mastery, matukai were known for their inward mastery and self-awareness of their own bodies. and were able to discern wounds, injuries, and sickness with ease. The Matukai learned to purge illness and poison from their bodies, and even become immune to them altogether, to the point where a fully-trained matukai could shrug off the effects or a normally-fatal sting from a poisonous Kouhun. Trained matukai could also raise or lower their body's temperature to survive in hot or cold environments, or even cause their skin to become so hot as to burn anything that they touched. More experienced Matukai adepts could also give normally soft parts of their body unnatural rigidity to help drastically reduce the physical damage they took and would recieve.

The signature weapon of the matukai was a polearm weapon called the wan-shan, which was tipped on one end with a short-singled edged blade. Each wan-shan was unique and bore patterns etched into the blade to symbolize things important to its creator. Most wan-shans could be broken down into easily-stored pieces, and trained matukai users could whirl it around their bodies in combat, using themselfs as a central axis of rotation. Due to their own physical control, Matukai were capable of wielding the blade with a speed that sometimes astonished onlookers, which was described as a virtual whirlwind of metal and blades. As such, they were considered very powerful combatants with weapons in addition to hand-to-hand combat. Matukai saw the weapon as an external focus for the force, as well as a means of self-defense. The Matukai were agile to the point of being able to dodge or a sizable portion of incoming strikes or blaster shots aimed at them , and enjoyed greatly increased balance and stamina due to their connection to the force. The Matukai order were also known for their adaptability to any situation.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Jan 19th, 2013 at 01:07 AM

The Most Powerful order of Light Side Force Sensitives.

The most powerful order of Force Sensitives are the Zeison Sha. The Zeison Sha were a order of Force Sensitives that lived on the planet Yannibar or more commonly known as Zeison Sha stress. at some point in their history they started Developing Telekinetic powers and begin to become force Sensitive as a means of Surviving the harsh conditions and Ecosystem of the planet Yannibar even Becoming more Stronger and Resilient physically compared to most Sentients. the Zeison Sha's beliefs as a order are Independance and Self Sufficency as well as Assisting Those In Need. but the Jedi order looked at them as guardians of the public. and even stated by Jedi Master Vodo Baas, The Zeison Sha's Telekinetic abilitys surpass most of our Jedi Knight's Force abilitys. The Zeison Sha had 2 ranks within their Order. Zeison Sha Initiate (Similar to Jedi Knight) and Zeison Sha Warrior (Similar to Jedi Master)

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Oct 27th, 2012 at 09:42 PM

carthage
Is that you Zeilon?

red8
No im not floundering around for a new group to deem champions. The Zeison Sha Elite Warriors are the most powerful telekinetic force users since they are unparalleled in telekinetic force powers. The Matukai Master adepts are the most overpowering physical body. And the Jal Shey Mentors are the most intelligent beings in the universe. (It was even said that the Jal Shey Mentors are unparalleled in intellect)

The Matukai order are more powerful then the jedi physically and in mindset. The Zeison Sha are telekinetically superior to the Jedi order. And the Jal shey are the most intellectual minds in the universe, unlike the Jedi. And the Jedi are the most powerful spiritually compared to all other orders and seem to be the most balanced, but not the most powerful.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Jan 21st, 2013 at 08:52 PM

red8
Originally posted by carthage
Is that you Zeilon?

Is that really all you can say? The Jedi being more balanced then the Zeison Sha? Even though The J.E.D.I CANT make Physical Sheilds made of the F.O.R.C.E or T.E.L.E.K.I.N.E.T.I.C Energy to defend thus make themselfs Immune From All known Force attacks&Physical attacks? dont make me laugh, everything you are saying Now is based on your Opinion theorys and Reluctance to Understand that this is a Fight you cant Win, With Words Facts Perception/Intelligence nor Explainary Evidence. Just Stop. But i will give you this Fact. The J.e.d.i Cannot Survive a atmosphere with a Temperature of 426 C Which is in other words the "Mercury" of Star Wars Yannibar The Zeison Sha's Homeworld, a place where they Survived Without the F.O.R.C.E for More then 5 Years. And you are already aware of the Zeison Sha's Common&Rare Abilitys Compared against the J.E.D.I's 1 Jedi Master Bodo Baas Stated The Zeison Sha's Initiates Telekinetic Abilitys Surpass Most Of the Jedi Order's Force Capabilities, and a Zeison Sha Initiate is Equivalent to the Rank of a Jedi Padawan, which Means The Zeison Sha's "Padawans" Surpass Most Jedi Knights&Jedi Masters in the Order in Telekinetic Energy&Force Capabilities. and as For the Zeison Sha Warriors, They are Extraordinary Indivisuals in Feats of Physical Prowess, Unstoppable in Utilizing Their Telekinetic Energy Both Offensive and Defensive. as well as having a S.T.R.O.N.G Connection to the F.O.R.C.E as a means of Surviving their Planet Yannibar (Mercury) The Zeison Sha Warriors are So Strong in Both Departments that they Can make 2 Physical Sheilds Made Of Both Telekinetic Energy and The F.O.R.C.E Surrounding the Outer Lairers of The Bodys. which is in other Words the Ultimate Defense. And Because of the Zeison Sha Warriors, many attempts to Rise to Power In the Galaxy by Many Other threats Other then the S.I.T.H have Been halted Thus Gaining the Zeison Sha Considerable Prowess. Nothing More Needs to Be Explained The Zeison Sha Are the Most Powerful Order Of Light Side Force Sensitives. The Matukai are the Second Most Powerful Order Of Light Side Force Sensitives (And if you disagree please feel free to Do So, So i Can have More Fun Destorying your Mindset Twords the J.e.d.i With F.A.C.T.S) and the J.e.d.i Are the Third Most powerful Order Of Light Side Force Sensitives. Happy Dance

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Nov 6th, 2012 at 09:23 AM

Emperordmb
LOL!!!! This made my night!

Q99
Ah, this takes me back! Such a joke ^^

NewGuy01
I will immediately summon the real Logic. >:]

Emperordmb
Dude... Mendor Typhoons could obviously solo every other character in the mythos collectively.

carthage
So is this guy Zeilon or not?

Emperordmb
No, I think that was some guy mocking and imitating Zeilon.

red8
Originally posted by carthage
So is this guy Zeilon or not?

NO you didnt read the previous message. The Zeison Sha are Stronger Physically and more Resilient then most Sentients which is the one of the reasons why the Jedi tried to convert their Children into the Order. another Reason is because of their Overwelming Telekinetic Strength, The Zeison Sha's initiates were already Considered Overwelming in the Use Of Telekinetic powers. The Zeison Sha Warriors were Gifted Extraordinary Indivisuals in the use of Physical Combat and in the use of Telekinetics, so much that a Zeison Sha Warrior can make a Physical Shield made completely of Telekinetic energy surrounding their bodys, meaning no Physical attack, or Force power can affect them Such as Force Storm Force Choke Force Push Force Pull or even attempting to drain their life Force Drain. Also the Zeison Sha Warriors were capable of Crushing their enemys body with sheer use Of their Telekinetic powers. The Zeison Sha were Balanced in Both Physical and Telekinetic as well as using Force Powers. Same cant be Said about the Jedi order, since the Jedi order focus Primarily on the Spiritual Capabilities&Connection with the Force. The Jedi Order relyed on the Force to Save their lives when fighting against other Force Sensitives (Such as the Sith) Strip a Jedi of the Force and all that is left Standing is a Man with a Lightsaber. there was a old saying that is TRUE and a FACT. A FALSE BALANCE IS A ABOMINATION. im reffering to the Jedi not being Balanced with their Physical Bodys as well as their Telekinetic Capabilities. The Jedi order only excel more then most other Force Sensitive Organizations (NOT INCLUDING THE ZEISON SHA OR THE MATUKAI) when it comes to using their Spiritual energy. The Jedi order have a False Balance Physically and Mentally which is a Abomination.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Nov 1st, 2012 at 06:05 PM

carthage
Mind=blown

red8
Originally posted by Q99
Ah, this takes me back! Such a joke ^^

You still don't get it Q99. A lightsaber is not a measure of physical Strength since its a weapon that cuts through most known alloys, blast doors, armor, surfaces, and people with minimum effort. But rather the Lightsaber relies mainly on PRECISION & EXECUTION, while the Matukai's Wan-Shan relies on Physical Strength & Maneuverability. The Jedi order have weaken on the physical side ever since they stopped using traditional swords back during the time they were known as the Je,daii order.

Last edited by Star Wars Logic on Feb 6th, 2013 at 12:42 AM

red8
Just put this into google for more justice:

site:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6 Star Wars Logic

Unbowed
Are you mentally ill?

Emperordmb
I wanna see Star Wars Logic vs S_W_LeGenD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.