Powerless Superman/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Inspired by SuperMex's thread, and the fact that these two characters have HUGE fanbases here.

No prep..
No B.F.R..

Thanos is striped of his power and is now a mortal man.

Superman loses all his powers and is now and a normal man.

Who wins?
No weapons.. Only h2h
Fight takes place in a featureless environment, starting distance of 10 feet.

Enzeru
Thanos stomps. There are different weight classes for a reason.

Ever saw Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir 2? That's how the fight would go. Thanos would lay on Superman and beat his face in.

Thanos is also so god damn big and full of muscle, that I have a hard time believing Superman would be able to use any pressure points effectivly or at least attempt to submit him. Thanos is simply too strong due to his superior physiology.

deathslash
Depends, is this DCNU or pre-flashpoint?

riv6672
Again going by SuperMex's thread, both versions will end up being used. Whichever best makes your point.

krisblaze
Thanos is too skilled.

riv6672
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thanos is too skilled.
How so?
I've never seen him do more than stomp
And punch.
Of course, all Wolverine does is hack and slash, making him a top martial artist, so i'm not discounting Thanos having skills; i'd just like to know what he has...

Enzeru
Originally posted by riv6672
i'm not discounting Thanos having skills; i'd just like to know what he has...

He trained Gamora, who ended up being the best martial artist in the Marvel universe.

He was fooling Champion around, who is supposedly one of the greatest fighters in the Marvel universe, by outskilling him in close combat.

riv6672
Ah, cool.
Did not know.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Enzeru
Thanos stomps. There are different weight classes for a reason.

Ever saw Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir 2? That's how the fight would go. Thanos would lay on Superman and beat his face in.

Thanos is also so god damn big and full of muscle, that I have a hard time believing Superman would be able to use any pressure points effectivly or at least attempt to submit him. Thanos is simply too strong due to his superior physiology.

Kamahamaha
Wihout his superpowers, Thanos would be so cumbersome and musclebound I doubt he could fight, the weight he would be carrying would probably cause a heart attack.

riv6672
Haha

Thats one argument i've never seen used before in any debate!

deathslash
Originally posted by Enzeru
He trained Gamora, who ended up being the best martial artist in the Marvel universe.

He was fooling Champion around, who is supposedly one of the greatest fighters in the Marvel universe, by outskilling him in close combat. The very same Gamora that was going for the kill and still couldn't even hit Winter Soldier? Not saying that she isn't skilled, but her average showing doesn't really paint her as the best martial artist (most dangerous woman? Yes. Absolute best? No.) I'd probably put Moondragon above her. Also, he wasn't really fooling around with Champion. IIRC he caught him off guard with a cheap shot, used his energy shields, energy blasts, and teleporter, and threatened to leave him floating in space. Lastly, pre-Flashpoint Superman was trained in h2h by Batman, master Kryptonian martial arts, and has trained with some of the most skilled JLA members in h2h.

abhilegend
A battle drone trained Gamora as seen in her childhood memory. Thanos never really trained her himself IIRC.

And Champion is a jobber, She-hulk smoked his ass and Dumb Drax made him his *****. They sure are so skilled!!!!!!!!!!

Estacado
Thanos.

riv6672
Hmm. One of you guys is exaggerating the Gamora/Champion facts i just cant tell who.

Kamahamaha
Haha

Thats one argument i've never seen used before in any debate!

I also bet he would fart a lot.

riv6672
Question

Assuming Supes is the more skilled of the two, couldnt/wouldnt Thanos just overpower him, as he's about twice Supes' size...?

Kamahamaha
Question

Assuming Supes is the more skilled of the two, couldnt/wouldnt Thanos just overpower him, as he's about twice Supes' size...? Well Mariusz Pudzianowski has tried his hand at MMA is he a champion? Hell no!

riv6672
Please. RL does not apply here.

Kamahamaha
Please. RL does not apply here.

Then what is the frame of reference, they are supposed to be depowered normal mortal men. Surely that means real life?

riv6672
My remark was tongue in cheek.
Seems neither one one of these characters is powerless even when powerless.

Kamahamaha
My remark was tongue in cheek.
Seems neither one one of these characters is powerless even when powerless.

Ha, O.K.

Would seem so pal!

riv6672
Neither characters fans here ever concede a loss, so i wondered how this'd go.

I always knew a possible result was everyone ignoring the thread, as it would implode the site.

Kamahamaha
Neither characters fans here ever concede a loss, so i wondered how this'd go.

I always knew a possible result was everyone ignoring the thread, as it would implode the site.

Ha, that's the thing it's all a bit silly really. Characters are whatever the writer wants, we just go along for the ride. Marvel exec says, "I want to do a story on wife beating", Pym becomes a wife beater, or I want a gay character and Northstar is Gay.

Power ups, retcons etc. All at the whim of some exec.

riv6672
I hear that!

Well...We're going on 90 views and not even 25 posts; maybe the two camps have an agreement not bash each other...

Kamahamaha
I hear that!

Well...We're going on 90 views and not even 25 posts; maybe the two camps have an agreement not bash each other...

Would be good if they did from what you say.

riv6672
Given the sheer amount of Superman/Thanos versus other top tiers threads that get posted, and go to multiple pages sometimes within an hour or two, you'd think pitting the characters against each other'd generate an ungodly number of posts.
And yet i'm not surprised at it not happening.

Kamahamaha
Given the sheer amount of Superman/Thanos versus other top tiers threads that get posted, and go to multiple pages sometimes within an hour or two, you'd think pitting the characters against each other'd generate an ungodly number of posts.
And yet i'm not surprised at it not happening.

Maybe they got told to tone it down.

Stoic
Thanos is 800 lbs, and unless he does not have the strength to move his frame, Superman would lose. If he does have the strength to move around at the speed that a man of his size and weight would be able to move about, he would still have super human strength, and be able to one shot kill a man of Superman's size, and weight.

Estacado
Correction Thanos is 985lbs and 6'7.stick out tongue

krisblaze
Originally posted by Estacado
Correction Thanos is 985lbs and 6'7.stick out tongue

That's more than you got ahah

Estacado
Im 10 ft tall weigh 5000lbs with 1% bf.uhuh

One-Punch
Sometimes Thanos is portrayed a lot bigger than 6'7...

Star-Lord is 6'2.

http://i62.tinypic.com/n3xoar.jpg

riv6672
Jeezus!

Estacado
Originally posted by One-Punch
Sometimes Thanos is portrayed a lot bigger than 6'7...

Star-Lord is 6'2.

http://i62.tinypic.com/n3xoar.jpg
Yeah in some of the Imperative books he looked like a freaking giant.

One-Punch
Originally posted by Estacado
Yeah in some of the Imperative books he looked like a freaking giant.

Yeah, in Thanos Imperative he was huge. Mar-Vell's also suppose to be 6'2.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WMCLWtQiewQ/Uc1EaVfBWmI/AAAAAAAAQ0A/f8L58shV41s/s693/thanos+imperative+issue+5+003.jpg

Estacado
Yup.
When he was about to grab Lord Mar-Vell his hand was shown to be as big as him.

Kamahamaha
As a human at that size with that much muscle it is likely his bones would not be dense enough for him to move without them breaking. He would be so prone to heart attacks and stroking etc. Poor Thanos.

maxivitopowe
He swole

Squirtle
Thanos wins, not only he would have a massive physical advantage, but a mental one too.

Superman is not a violent person, Thanos not only is violent but sadistic too, and in this kind of fight the one willing to commits fully and faster to extreme violence is the winner.

Kamahamaha
No one in real life who is not on Growth Hormone and steroids exists with a frame albeit even they are much small in height and proportion than Thanos. Thanos could not be a normal human. Powered Thanos wins easily, depowered Thanos physique and physiology would kill him.

Stoic
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
No one in real life who is not on Growth Hormone and steroids exists with a frame albeit even they are much small in height and proportion than Thanos. Thanos could not be a normal human. Powered Thanos wins easily, depowered Thanos physique and physiology would kill him.

It's a good thing that he's not human then.

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Stoic
It's a good thing that he's not human then.

I think once you removed his "Eternal Mutant" powers, he becomes a human and his physiology would kill him. I don't see how Thanos can really be depowered as some of his might comes from what he knows, he is although we never see it a high grade mystic.

DarkSaint85
I haven't seen any examples of Thanos' skill, or fighting abilities, just saying. I am sure he has a massive size advantage, but does anyone have any showings of his skill? Saying he trained Gamora is fine and dandy, but she also had significant training with others after that.

Stoic
I think once you removed his "Eternal Mutant" powers, he becomes a human and his physiology would kill him. I don't see how Thanos can really be depowered as some of his might comes from what he knows, he is although we never see it a high grade mystic.

But his bones are huge. He would be able to obviously support his weight, but move at the rate of speed that a normal human would be able to is what I get or got from the OP. This would mean that he was still Super Human by human standards simply because of his weight, and the strength that it would take him to move about. however if he was unable to support his own weight, he would like you said kill himself. I kind of doubt that the OP made the thread with that premise in mind.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I haven't seen any examples of Thanos' skill, or fighting abilities, just saying. I am sure he has a massive size advantage, but does anyone have any showings of his skill? Saying he trained Gamora is fine and dandy, but she also had significant training with others after that.

He wouldn't need any to be honest. Taking a man of Superman's size and weight down would be simple. However, he does possess H2H skills, which should be easy to realize when he smacked the Hulk out of his blitz with perfect timing.

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, he'd have stronger bones etc. Hell, Kingpin is a 'normal man', and he's fast enough to tag Spidey on occasion, and super fricking strong.

Stoic's right, skill would not really come into it. Thanos could accidentally fall and crush Clark.

Kamahamaha

He has the telegraphed yet impossible to counter ***** slap of death. I actually think the fact it has hit so many characters with high level reflexes, often multiple characters is proof of Thanos's super speed.

What does Thanos need beyond that one move? It is the Crane technique of comics!

Kamahamaha
But his bones are huge. He would be able to obviously support his weight, but move at the rate of speed that a normal human would be able to is what I get or got from the OP. This would mean that he was still Super Human by human standards simply because of his weight, and the strength that it would take him to move about. however if he was unable to support his own weight, he would like you said kill himself. I kind of doubt that the OP made the thread with that premise in mind.

He wouldn't need any to be honest. Taking a man of Superman's size and weight down would be simple. However, he does possess H2H skills, which should be easy to realize when he smacked the Hulk out of his blitz with perfect timing.

Doesn't work like that human bone has a definite density you can scale everything up and animals and humans just move into the slow lane as the metabolism also has to slow down. Thanos would spend all his life eating or digesting and farting. It would be his life, look at the Calories someone like Marcus Ruhl has to consume and he's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Stoic
He has the telegraphed yet impossible to counter ***** slap of death. I actually think the fact it has hit so many characters with high level reflexes, often multiple characters is proof of Thanos's super speed.

What does Thanos need beyond that one move? It is the Cran technique of comics!

It's the Pimp Slap brother. LOL.

Stoic
Not to mention, he'd have stronger bones etc. Hell, Kingpin is a 'normal man', and he's fast enough to tag Spidey on occasion, and super fricking strong.

Stoic's right, skill would not really come into it. Thanos could accidentally fall and crush Clark.

Superman could win like David did against Goliath I guess, but God would have to be willing to help him pull off that miracle. 985 lbs? Most people would run and hide.

Kamahamaha
It's the Pimp Slap brother. LOL.

Ha, not to those being hit.

Kamahamaha
Superman could win like David did against Goliath I guess, but God would have to be willing to help him pull off that miracle. 985 lbs? Most people would run and hide. 985lbs, most people wouldn't be able to move, solid muscle or not, in fact that would make it worse. Anyone remember "the power broker"?

Rao Kal El
Body size difference is too much to conpensate with skill.

Lets put it this way Lesnar will not defeat a Gorilla

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Body size difference is too much to conpensate with skill.

Lets put it this way Lesnar will not defeat a Gorilla

Lesnar will not defeat a much smaller striker either.

Stoic

He would if the smaller striker was 45 pounds to his 285 pounds.

riv6672
Lesnar IS a gorilla.

Delta1938

I guess you didn't see him become champion? And yeah, I know Randy.

riv6672
Ah, i forget, one win, as ling as it proves your point, is all that matters here.

Not.

Delta1938
Ah, i forget, one win, as ling as it proves your point, is all that matters here.

Not.

Well let's see. Out of his 8 fights, he faced Min-Soo Kim(254 lbs according to Wikipedia), Frank Mir(who's definitely above 250), Heath Herring(also above 250), Randy Couture(who was under 230 at the time), Frank Mir again, Shane Carwin(who based on an article I read, cuts about 30 lbs to make the 265 limit, or at least did at the time he fought Lesnar), Cain Velasquez(around 240) and Alistair Overeem(who may or may not cut weight, but is around the 265 lbs limit).

Lesnar would cut to make the weight limit, or at least before he did a diet change due to his illness. Dunno if it changed after. But anyways, we can say he's larger than everybody he fought except Carwin and maybe Overeem(I think Lesnar looked a bigger), but Cain and Randy are the ones who best fit "much smaller."

Randy has much more of a striking background than Cain(Randy did box as well as wrestle during his Army days, and he had been training in striking for MMA for a lot longer than Cain), and really is a lot more proven against strikers than Cain(not that Cain hasn't beaten good to elite strikers, but Randy's record speaks for itself), but I'll include him for the sake of the argument.

So, against much smaller strikers, Lesnar in his MMA days went 1-1. So, one win and one loss, does that meet your criteria?

celeyhyga17
Assuming Thanos can comfortably move around with a 6'7" 900 lb frame, he wins. One hit alone would most probably kill a human of Clark's size and weight.

riv6672
Not a slam to you, just observing that, in this thread, Clark is seen as more human than the thread this derived from.
Weird.

Rao Kal El
Damn if Thanos weights 900 lbs thats a lot of mass in a punch and I agree, if he can move comfortably in that frame size.

Lets put it this way

Is like Quani trying to wrestle Diesldude. Diesldude being Thanos

Delta1938
Not a slam to you, just observing that, in this thread, Clark is seen as more human than the thread this derived from.
Weird.

blink Then you had both unfortunate timing and odd wording if that wasn't directed at me.

Honestly, I see this as a bait thread. I only replied to someone who claimed Lesnar could never beat a much smaller striker, when he KOed Randy Couture, a more technical and much more experienced striker than Lesnar.

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
blink Then you had both unfortunate timing and odd wording if that wasn't directed at me.
It wasnt.

Rao Kal El
It is a bait thread.

But we know there are limits onto which superman cant win

This was made as an extreme case because thanos body mass is huge compared to clarks. Thor does not has that advantage

But still "We are the fanboys"

celeyhyga17
It is a bait thread.

But we know there are limits onto which superman cant win

This was made as an extreme case because thanos body mass is huge compared to clarks. Thor does not has that advantage
Thor is pretty fukkin big. 6'6" 640lbs.

He's taller by 2 inches and outweighs by 400lbs.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor is pretty fukkin big. 6'6" 640lbs.

He's taller by 2 inches and outweighs by 400lbs.

On a mortal form he is still 3 times denser than a human?

riv6672
I honestly didnt think the size difference was that extreme when i made this non bait thread. My experience with Thanos is Lim art.
Even just a couple years back in Avengers Assemble with Bagely art he wasnt THAT damn big...!

celeyhyga17
On a mortal form he is still 3 times denser than a human?
Go ask the OP.

Unless u have an arbitrary number that you would like to pluck out of thin air..?

Delta1938
I honestly didnt think the size difference was that extreme when i made this non bait thread.

I can't tell if you don't notice, or you're hoping others don't.

Rao Kal El
I honestly didnt think the size difference was that extreme when i made this non bait thread. My experience with Thanos is Lim art.
Even just a couple years back in Avengers Assemble with Bagely art he wasnt THAT damn big...!

Well IF Thanos keeps his 900 lbs and can move just as good as a regular human he should win because of the size difference.

BUT IRL a human the size of thanos that weighs 900 lbs will have a lot of problems moving around, his bones and lungs will collapse under tha much weight, flexing could probably fracture his bones

Branlor Swift
These threads should be limited to human sized people. I think Thor is about the limit. You get into Hulk sized beings and it becomes retarded.

riv6672
Well IF Thanos keeps his 900 lbs and can move just as good as a regular human he should win because of the size difference.

BUT IRL a human the size of thanos that weighs 900 lbs will have a lot of problems moving around, his bones and lungs will collapse under tha much weight, flexing could probably fracture his bones
Gyah, that'd be horrible...eek!

But really, i see Thanos as being like wrestler Big Show compared to other wrestlers, even lesnar. Bigger but not impossibly so.

At least not till the info and scans provided.

Delta1938

But really, i see Thanos as being like wrestler Big Show compared to other wrestlers, even lesnar. Bigger but not impossibly so.

http://marvel.com/characters/58/thanos

His bio on Marvel's website says he's 985 lbs.

Silent Master

Besides, Comic humans do things every day that would either be impossible or kill RL humans, why does it only seem to matter when it puts Superman at a disadvantage?

riv6672
http://marvel.com/characters/58/thanos

His bio on Marvel's website says he's 985 lbs.

Thats nice.

I realize you're "calling me out" and all, just so you know i realize that threads where one character is stripped of all advantage (there was one in particular i remember where Supes was raised in Asgard, amped by a bigger sun, given magical immunity and weapons, and Thor...was raised on a farm) are hardly unique here.
I at least attempted to put the characters on even footing, not realizing Thanos had been rounded up to the size of a double decker bus.

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
These threads should be limited to human sized people. I think Thor is about the limit. You get into Hulk sized beings and it becomes retarded.

This thumb up

Delta1938
Thats nice.

I realize you're "calling me out" and all, just so you know i realize that threads where one character is stripped of all advantage (there was one in particular i remember where Supes was raised in Asgard, amped by a bigger sun, given magical immunity and weapons, and Thor...was raised on a farm) are hardly unique here.
I at least attempted to put the characters on even footing, not realizing Thanos had been rounded up to the size of a double decker bus.

Not sure if you're talking about the link, or the other post I made.

Actually I think that thread you're referring to was asking how the characters would do if swapped places from the start, not a they fight after having swapped places from birth. A tad different type of topic.

riv6672
I like how you're consistently not sure of things.

And as to my example its just that.
Not a fight per say but definitely baiting.
I dont have the desire to go find threads just for you, then have you not understand what i'm getting at. This post saves time and will get the same result.

Rao Kal El
I did a google search apparently 6'7" should weight from 198 to 242 lbs if in ideal weight it does not take into account if the person is muscular or not.

IRL I believe Thanos should weight somewhere above 242 but no more than 350 but lets say that We apply the 3 times denser rule so he will be 328

6'6" like Thor weight goes around 193 to 235 ideal wight add the muscle mass Thor has and he is probably somewhere around Thanos, this IF Thor is as dense as a human if We take his bios weight and divided that by 3 then a mortal Thor should weight 213 lbs

Superman is 6'3" and 235 lbs, he is above his "ideal"weight his should be between 176 and 216 lbs

So in human terms

Superman 6'3" 235lbs
Thor 6'6" 213 lbs
Thanos 6'7" 328 lbs

riv6672
Wow, awesome research.

big grin

maxivitopowe
Thats nice.

Yeah that was an unfortunate thread didn't realise the advantages Supes would have

Not sure if you're talking about the link, or the other post I made.

Actually I think that thread you're referring to was asking how the characters would do if swapped places from the start, not a they fight after having swapped places from birth. A tad different type of topic.

Oh yeah

Silent Master
I like how you have Thor as being 22lbs lighter than Superman, even though he(Thor) is drawn as being both taller and larger.

Branlor Swift
I did a google search apparently 6'7" should weight from 198 to 242 lbs if in ideal weight it does not take into account if the person is muscular or not.

IRL I believe Thanos should weight somewhere above 242 but no more than 350 but lets say that We apply the 3 times denser rule so he will be 328

6'6" like Thor weight goes around 193 to 235 ideal wight add the muscle mass Thor has and he is probably somewhere around Thanos, this IF Thor is as dense as a human if We take his bios weight and divided that by 3 then a mortal Thor should weight 213 lbs

Superman is 6'3" and 235 lbs, he is above his "ideal"weight his should be between 176 and 216 lbs

So in human terms

Superman 6'3" 235lbs
Thor 6'6" 213 lbs
Thanos 6'7" 328 lbs laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
laughing out loud

What? you are laughing that Superman is overweight? or are We using Thor as dense as a regular asgardian?

Silent Master
Saying human Thor is 213lbs is just silly. He'd be at least 300lbs.

riv6672
Superman is NOT fat.
He's big boned.

Delta1938
I like how you're consistently not sure of things.

And as to my example its just that.
Not a fight per say but definitely baiting.
I dont have the desire to go find threads just for you, then have you not understand what i'm getting at. This post saves time and will get the same result.

Oh I'm sure of thing like this is a bait thread. What I' unsure of is if you thnkth link I gave for Thanos' weight was me calling ou out(because you have done things to mae me think that could be the case) or where I did something actually along the lines of that.

If you're going to bring-up thread where someone intentionally handicapped Superman's opposition, then you should cite a thread. They exist, but that one wasn't one of them. It was a, "Hey, how would Superman and Thor do if they swapped places at birth?" kinda discussion.

Delta1938
Superman is NOT fat.
He's big boned.

And Thanos is fluffy.

Branlor Swift
What? you are laughing that Superman is overweight? or are We using Thor as dense as a regular asgardian? Thor is 6'6 and bulkier than Lesnar has ever been. Who used to be 300 plus. 213 pounds is ridiculous.

Thor would have to be made of feathers to weigh that amount with that same physique.

Though that speaks of the humans asgardians were based off of. Maybe it's just bones and flesh without factoring in organs and blood and shit.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Silent Master
Saying human Thor is 213lbs is just silly. He'd be at least 300lbs.

I just applied the rule of asgardians being 3 times as dense as humans

According to this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

Thor is 640 lbs

640/3?

How much is that?

213 is with in the IDEAL weight range of a male of his size, he might weight more who knows like I said I go that number from the 3 times denser rule

riv6672
I gave my example of an obvious bait thread. You just dont want it.
Like i said, i'm not wasting time digging up better examples for you. You obviously know they exist and have probably posted in them quite happily.

And, LOL at fluffy.thumb up

iceman24567
Well thats crazy considering I'm about 220 and not nearly as bulky or thick as Thor

Silent Master
I just applied the rule of asgardians being 3 times as dense as humans

According to this:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

Thor is 640 lbs

640/3?

How much is that?

This is 6ft 6in 285lbs in real life, comic Thor is drawn to be much larger than him.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_(wrestler)

Or are you really going to argue that Test looks over 70lbs heavier than comic Thor is drawn?

Rao Kal El
Sometimes I think you guys are too dense to understand.

Do you guys understand that I got that number from diving his comic book weight in 3?

because asgardians are supposed to be 3 times as dense as a human.

If he weights more fine I also thought that a man of his size SHOULD weight more, but since I applied the rule of 3 I got that weight.

GEEZ!!!

Silent Master
It's that you didn't take a second to think, how can someone as big as Thor only weigh 213lbs while someone both shorter and smaller weighs 235lbs.

iceman24567

Do you guys understand that I got that number from diving his comic book weight in 3?

If he weights more fine I also thought that a man of his size SHOULD weight more, but since I applied the rule of 3 I got that weight.

GEEZ!!! We obviously understand you aren't to blame go drink a cup of tea and chillax

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Silent Master
It's that you didn't take a second to think, how can someone as big as Thor only weigh 213lbs while someone both shorter and smaller weighs 235lbs.

GEEZ!!!

Originally posted by iceman24567
We obviously understand you aren't to blame go drink a cup of tea and chillax

Drinking a Toasted Almond cocktail wine

Silent Master
We understand that you're now saying that you disagree with the numbers, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have commented on your original post.

LordofBrooklyn
Clark + Torqasm VO=

DEAD THANOS

Find peace Titan and may your madess come to an end!

riv6672
Hmm.

maxivitopowe
I gave my example of an obvious bait thread. You just dont want it.
Like i said, i'm not wasting time digging up better examples for you. You obviously know they exist and have probably posted in them quite happily.

And, LOL at fluffy.thumb up

It wasn't a bait thread

It was a spinoff of another more successful thread

riv6672
Then it IS a good example, as thats what THIS thread is.

maxivitopowe
Lol yeah it is

riv6672
Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.