We know Thanos can wreck most heralds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kamahamaha
Pick a team of 5 herald levellers who might be able to beat him.

Mine.

Hulk
Captain Universe
Zoom
Drax
Doctor Strange

krisblaze
Hulk and Drax don't add enough.

How would a grounded guy like the Hulk, with nothing but super-strength and shit challenge Thanos?

Supermutant
Sentry
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Orion

Inhuman
Originally posted by krisblaze

How would a grounded guy like the Hulk, with nothing but super-strength and shit challenge Thanos?

Because Hulks strength alone makes him skyfather level. Haven't you been paying attention to the resident Hulk experts?

Kamahamaha

One is his Kryptonite and killed him once, the other he doesn't want to fight.

Estacado
Last time they met Thanos 1 shot killed Drax so he is pretty much non factor.

krisblaze
Current Drax doesn't have the kryptonite-thingie going for him anymore.

I'd go;

Zemo w/stones
Infinity Man
Zoom
Superman
Adam Warlock

Originally posted by Inhuman
Because Hulks strength alone makes him skyfather level. Haven't you been paying attention to the resident Hulk experts?
More the fool am I sad

The Sorrow
Lol trans wasn't high enough? wink

Estacado
5 Gladiators.uhuh

Inhuman
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Lol trans wasn't high enough? wink

Hulk laughs at trans tier.
Even though Thanos has 1 shotted hulk before, him saying avoiding the hulk was the best tactic (back before Thanos's numerous upgrades)>>>>>>> than on panel beat downs.

carver9

Hhhhmmmm, I wonder how a grounded guy like Champion was able to contend with Thanos. Or a grounded Power Gem Thor fighting evenly and actually had an advantage against Thanos. Posts like this makes no sense. Some of the most dangerous characters out there are brutes, hell, Thanos best weapons is his brute force.

golem370
Silver Surfer
Sersi
Classic Juggernaut
Dumb Drax/w Power Gem
Adam Warlock

dynamix
the hulk hating is blinding people from the real topic here. Hulk isn't fighting him by himself guys. His powerset can add to this team's strength because you'd be crazy if u think Hulk can beat Thanos one on one lol.

my team would have to be all the top dogs in the high herald division

Sentry
Surfer
Thor
Supe
Hulk

The Sorrow
Hulk laughs at trans tier.
Even though Thanos has 1 shotted hulk before, him saying avoiding the hulk was the best tactic (back before Thanos's numerous upgrades)>>>>>>> than on panel beat downs.
He has?

I'd love to see how he deals with Hulks strength, it's a shame they haven't had a full on out and out fight yet. I've no doubt that in a comic Thanos would win but it would be interesting to see how he deals with Hulks might as both have grown in power over the years.

Prof. T.C McAbe
As a Team
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Captain America
Thing
She-Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by dynamix
the hulk hating is blinding people from the real topic here. Hulk isn't fighting him by himself guys. His powerset can add to this team's strength because you'd be crazy if u think Hulk can beat Thanos one on one lol.

Sentry
Surfer
Thor
Supe
Hulk

Powerful team.

Stoic
He has?

I'd love to see how he deals with Hulks strength, it's a shame they haven't had a full on out and out fight yet. I've no doubt that in a comic Thanos would win but it would be interesting to see how he deals with Hulks might as both have grown in power over the years.

There is no Hulk any longer, there is only Doctor Green. Let's see how Doctor Green does before making any claims.

Inhuman
He has?

He would deal with Hulk the same way he has dealt with powerful bricks his whole career. Champion w/ gem, warrior madness Thor w/ gem, dumb drax, etc.
I dont think thanos has ever lost to a brick.

Star428
Originally posted by Supermutant
Sentry
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Orion

Whoa... That seems like overkill.

Mindset
warrior madness Thor w/ gem He'll use tech to immobilize him?

Star428
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
As a Team
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Captain America
Thing
She-Hulk

Thanos would slaughter that team, imo. Even without prep.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman
Majestic
Dr. Fate
Constantine
Superboy Prime

Inhuman
Originally posted by Mindset
He'll use tech to immobilize him?

a win is a win. More than 1 way to skin a cat 131

Mindset
a win is a win. More than 1 way to skin a cat 131 http://www.gamingave.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/gallery1/tumblr_lltuw0mhiz1qbbpaoo1_400.gif

Inhuman
http://www.gamingave.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/gallery1/tumblr_lltuw0mhiz1qbbpaoo1_400.gif

game genie hacks erm

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Stoic
There is no Hulk any longer, there is only Doctor Green. Let's see how Doctor Green does before making any claims.
Doc Green is the Hulk.

carver9
Doc Green is the Hulk.

thumb up

OnslaughtKILLS
Lol @ Sentry being herald level. He's way above that.

Supermex
Superman
Silver Surfer
Thor
Black Bolt
Hulk

h1a8
Originally posted by Kamahamaha
Pick a team of 5 herald levellers who might be able to beat him.

Mine.

Hulk
Captain Universe
Zoom
Drax
Doctor Strange superman solos.

For the sake of civil debate lets say WW, gladiator, Thor, Hal, and Loki.

Trocity
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel 1
Squirrel 2
Squirrel 3
Squirrel 4

basilisk

I'd go;

Zemo w/stones
Infinity Man
Zoom
Superman
Adam Warlock

More the fool am I sad
That's kind of overkill too.

Originally posted by Estacado
5 Gladiators.uhuh
1 Gladiator and 4 guys from comicon dressed up to look like Gladiator.

krisblaze
He'll use tech to immobilize him?

Not that power-gem Thor would count as high herald, but do we give Thanos that gun as standard tech?

Sentry
Surfer
Thor
Supe
Hulk

Those guys are not the top dogs in the high herald division, breh.

HulkIsHulk
He has?

Been wondering the same thing. Everyone's saying that Thanos easily KOed Hulk, but I've never seen any scan or soenthing like that. Unless they mean Hulk X man Annual, where a hugely amped, I repeat hugely amped Thanosi blasted Hulk into a skeleton and even then, he healed and was up in seconds. So an amped guy did it to Hulk. We don't know how amped that guy was. Also it was a Thanosi, who power fluctuations we know.

krisblaze
They're probably refering to the Avengers comic.

Estacado
Thanos is about to take on Hulk in December.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Trocity
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel 1
Squirrel 2
Squirrel 3
Squirrel 4

No abstracts

Digi
As always, most of the teams with a chance aren't actually herald teams, but include 1-3 Trans. tier characters. It's linked at the top of the forum, people. SBP, Fate, Sentry, etc. are not heralds.

Thor has held his own with the Titan. Strange is a good catch-all. Zoom is a smart choice (or some other Flash). Beyond that, finding the raw power to put him down would be tricky. But it's probably doable.

krisblaze
^What about all-in telepathy?

Cassandra Nova + anyone should be able to crack even the toughest nut.

Digi
^What about all-in telepathy?

Cassandra Nova + anyone should be able to crack even the toughest nut.

Thanos's tp defense are nigh-unassailable. There are more likely routes.

Estacado
Yup.
It took 3 telepaths Moon Dragon ,Cosmo ,forgot the 3rd just to keep a ramapaging weakened Thanos's mind in check.
When he regained his sanity the telepaths were no longer able to get a hold on him.

Its like writers give him no weakness at all.

One-Punch
He has?

He's already fought Hulk in the past (e.g., overpowering Hulk and Thing at the same time while mocking their strength). More recently Thanos mind raped Hulk instantly, controlling him like a puppet. And yes Hulk stated he was angry just prior to him being mind raped.

Adding Hulk to any team against Thanos would be bad for the team. He'd just get turned into Thanos' pawn and used against the team.

celeyhyga17
Yup.
It took 3 telepaths Moon Dragon ,Cosmo ,forgot the 3rd just to keep a ramapaging weakened Thanos's mind in check.
When he regained his sanity the telepaths were no longer able to get a hold on him.
Mantis. Even then Thanos was fresh off a cosmic cube attack for a ko before they were even able to psionically restrain him.

TheLordofMurder
You guys are approaching the problem of Heralds beating Thanos from the wrong angle; you need a Herald that can make the environment work against the Mad Titan...

In which case, Henshaw on Galactus's worldship or Henshaw on the surface of planet Cybertron or Unicron solos...

krisblaze
Yup.
Originally posted by Digi
Thanos's tp defense are nigh-unassailable. There are more likely routes.
I disagree with both of youse!

Thanos from GOTG was being temporarily subdued by inferior telepaths. Cosmo's a powerful telekinetic but his telepathy ranks below that of imperial guardian Oracle. Oracle + shields couldn't stand against 4 stepford cuckoos.

Cassandra Nova was killing Charles when he was a Cerebra. That's probably some of the most powerful telepathic feats I can imagine. Her, Manchester, Loki, X-Man and Captain Comet?

I don't think anybody could survive a combined telepathic attack from them.

I'll concede that trying to control Thanos is hopeless. His willpower is too great. But being resistant to telepathic control/intrusion is not the same as being able to withstand a psychic bolt.

Estacado
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mantis. Even then Thanos was fresh off a cosmic cube attack for a ko before they were even able to psionically restrain him.
thumb up
Thanks for the help!

celeyhyga17
thumb up
Thanks for the help! wink

Insane Titan
I disagree with both of youse!

Thanos from GOTG was being temporarily subdued by inferior telepaths. Cosmo's a powerful telekinetic but his telepathy ranks below that of imperial guardian Oracle. Oracle + shields couldn't stand against 4 stepford cuckoos.

Cassandra Nova was killing Charles when he was a Cerebra. That's probably some of the most powerful telepathic feats I can imagine. Her, Manchester, Loki, X-Man and Captain Comet?

I don't think anybody could survive a combined telepathic attack from them.

I'll concede that trying to control Thanos is hopeless. His willpower is too great. But being resistant to telepathic control/intrusion is not the same as being able to withstand a psychic bolt. inferior ? MD Has mind controlled entire planets and was easily a match for Xavier.

Cosmo Is a top telepath he ko'd everyone on Knowhere instantly including phyla Vell who had the quantum bands that have always been resistant to TP

krisblaze
Originally posted by Insane Titan
inferior ? MD Has mind controlled entire planets and was easily a match for Xavier.

Cosmo Is a top telepath he ko'd everyone on Knowhere instantly including phyla Vell who had the quantum bands that have always been resistant to TP

Okay.

They're still inferior to Cassandra Nova.

A match for Xavier's hardly a feat for someone who was killing Xavier x12.

h1a8
Although some high heralds can solo Thanos
Any 2 high end heralds should be more than enough really.
Surfer and Thor
Superman and Thor

Remember the team is fighting Thanos at the same time, and not one at a time as they sometimes do to Thanos (and in movies)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You guys are approaching the problem of Heralds beating Thanos from the wrong angle; you need a Herald that can make the environment work against the Mad Titan...

In which case, Henshaw on Galactus's worldship or Henshaw on the surface of planet Cybertron or Unicron solos...

thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Surfer and Thor
Superman and Thor

Remember the team is fighting Thanos at the same time, and not one at a time as they sometimes do to Thanos (and in movies)

No

Insane Titan
Okay.

They're still inferior to Cassandra Nova.

A match for Xavier's hardly a feat for someone who was killing Xavier x12. so you think Cassandra could beat all 3 combined?

krisblaze
so you think Cassandra could beat all 3 combined?

Yes.

No doubt.

Cassandra Nova doesn't belong in 'low herald' mind you, considering she shit on the Xavier x12, the imperial guardians twice AND the x-men.

celeyhyga17
Surfer and Thor
Superman and Thor

Man just stick to posting in my strength calculations thread since you seem to have genetic predisposition towards that kind of thing. This type of thread though? Do yourself a favor and steer clear.

Diesldude
Surfer and Thor
Superman and Thor

Surfer gives superman a quick sundip, match over .

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by One-Punch
He's already fought Hulk in the past (e.g., overpowering Hulk and Thing at the same time while mocking their strength). More recently Thanos mind raped Hulk instantly, controlling him like a puppet. And yes Hulk stated he was angry just prior to him being mind raped.

Adding Hulk to any team against Thanos would be bad for the team. He'd just get turned into Thanos' pawn and used against the team.

The first instance, could you tell me just when? Which part of the issue too? If possible scans too. And if I remember, he did the same to Thor and Thing. And funnily enough, Hulk has resisted teleapthic attacks from the Stranger and Shaper of the Worlds, and from Glorian, the latter's apprentice. The former two are on par and possibly above post retcon Beyonder, and the latter is a reality warper who was being trained in his powers by Shaper. Thanos immediatly became above them in telepathy? And the weakest of minds apparently has enough willpower to overpower multiple mids from a gesalt being of several hundred people. Hmmmm.

Kamahamaha
Originally posted by Diesldude
Surfer gives superman a quick sundip, match over .

Can nu 52 Superman sundip?

Zack Fair
I'd be wary of putting Surfer in any list to fight Thanos.

Tony Stark

Sentry
Surfer
Thor
Supe
Hulk

SENTRY is Trans

The Sorrow

True, however that same Hulk seemed to be overpowering Thanos aswell once he actually got angry who then shrunk Hulk using one of the gems iirc rather than physically stopping him. As for the mind control instance, no herald level character is exempt from mental attacks. More often than not Hulks mind resistance is actually pretty good, but you're always going to have some writers who believe his child-like mentality is a weak point of his. In his more intelligent/assured incarnations you would struggle to find instances of mind-control actually working tbh.

Thanos has stated he avoids Hulk if he can and actually has done a few times now, Hulk ate his heavy punch during Infinity and he got right back up, angry and ready to go again. Thor was able to rock Thanos to some degree with his hammer shot towards the end, and Hulk is stronger than Thor. In his recent fight with BRB he seemed very keen to avoid Stormbreaker, and didn't actually knock him out despite several unanswered attacks.

As I said, I don't think Hulk would win by himself but Thanos knows he would be in for a fight if he was forced to toe to toe with him and I would love to see it, add in Thor who has a history of being able to harm Thanos plus 3 other high heralds (who aren't named Surfer apparently) and Thanos would need to be at the absolute top of his game to pull that one out of the bag.

BRB
Thor
Doc Green (current Hulk)
Gladiator
Superman

That team is too much even for Thanos imo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
True, however that same Hulk seemed to be overpowering Thanos aswell once he actually got angry who then shrunk Hulk using one of the gems iirc rather than physically stopping him. As for the mind control instance, no herald level character is exempt from mental attacks. More often than not Hulks mind resistance is actually pretty good, but you're always going to have some writers who believe his child-like mentality is a weak point of his. In his more intelligent/assured incarnations you would struggle to find instances of mind-control actually working tbh.

Thanos has stated he avoids Hulk if he can and actually has done a few times now, Hulk ate his heavy punch during Infinity and he got right back up, angry and ready to go again. Thor was able to rock Thanos to some degree with his hammer shot towards the end, and Hulk is stronger than Thor. In his recent fight with BRB he seemed very keen to avoid Stormbreaker, and didn't actually knock him out despite several unanswered attacks.

As I said, I don't think Hulk would win by himself but Thanos knows he would be in for a fight if he was forced to toe to toe with him and I would love to see it, add in Thor who has a history of being able to harm Thanos plus 3 other high heralds (who aren't named Surfer apparently) and Thanos would need to be at the absolute top of his game to pull that one out of the bag.

BRB
Thor
Doc Green (current Hulk)
Gladiator
Superman

That team is too much even for Thanos imo.

Well said. thumb up

byrdgang21
DS Sentry
H'el
HP Doomsday
BL Superman
Zoom

bbrem123
Originally posted by Digi
As always, most of the teams with a chance aren't actually herald teams, but include 1-3 Trans. tier characters. It's linked at the top of the forum, people. SBP, Fate, Sentry, etc. are not heralds.

Didnt even know Sentry was ranked in at all into a tier.

TheLordofMurder
Using a team to beat Thanos is overkill; with a little creative thought and the right setting Heralds can solo Thanos...

Henshaw falls under this category and beats Thanos every single time in the right environment...

Insane Titan

BRB
Thor
Doc Green (current Hulk)
Gladiator
Superman

That team is too much even for Thanos imo. when has Thanos avoided Hulk a few times?

And spoke about in the past when fighting Champion in his weaker body, every time Thanos and Hulk have has some kind of meeting Thanos has looked superior.

When has Hulks punches been show to be more devasting than a lighting amped hammer shot from a great height.

One-Punch
True, however that same Hulk seemed to be overpowering Thanos aswell once he actually got angry who then shrunk Hulk using one of the gems iirc rather than physically stopping him
Never happened. Hulk didn't overpower Thanos at all.

It was Drax and Hulk who snuck behind Thanos and punched him. Thanos blasts Drax away. Hulk punches Thanos a few times before realizing Thanos is now a giant. There was absolutely no indication Hulk was "overpowering" Thanos. Especially since Thanos was backed by the full IG. You're not seriously claiming Hulk overpowered Thanos with IG right? Doubt even carver would claim that.

Not good enough against Thanos, as shown on panel, when Thanos mind-controlled Hulk like a puppet.

Prove the bolded statement. Provide evidence that when Hulk is more savage, his TP resistance becomes weak. If you can't back up your claims, then don't make them.

Also Hulk was perfectly intelligent when he fought Abyss on Mars, and again, Hulk was mind-controlled like a puppet. Thanos has better TP feats than Abyss, FYI.

Few times? When was this? Thanos has confronted Hulk directly in combat and even mocked him while beating Hulk up. He overpowered Hulk and Thing at the same time, mocking their strength. Pimp slapped both Drax and Hulk, while mocking them again. He's mind controlled Hulk like a puppet. His general, Proxima also one-shot Hulk. Even a weaker Thanosi one-shot Hulk. Every time Thanos has confronted Hulk, Thanos has made Hulk look like a child, sometimes literally.

Yeah...Thor Staggers Thanos a bit after Thanos no sells Thor's attacks multiple times. Thanos has tanked PG Thor's attacks several times and was fine. PG Thor hits harder than Hulk FYI. Even Odin found it hard to put Thanos down. Odin hits harder than Hulk BTW.

Also, I'd like to see you prove that Hulk's punch is stronger than a charged hammer strike? I remember Thor (while exhausted) knocking Nul (amped Hulk) out with a charged hammer strike.

Thanos is afraid of storm breaker? What's with this Thanos is "afraid" BS? He trapped it in a force field and beat the shit out of Bill.

Thanos once used his shield to block Surfer's blast. OMG, this must mean Thanos is afraid of Surfer's energy blasts! Right? See how that type of logic is stupid.

It happened like multiple times and Hulk always gets treated like a child. In fact in Infinity Thanos calls Hulk a nuisance/distraction. He doesn't even bother with Hulk and has one of his generals one-shot Hulk. In the past when Thanos has confronted Hulk he has mocked Hulk multiple times to his face while beating him up...

Did you not read Infinity? Thor can hardly harm Thanos. Even when he was insane and had the PG the worst he did was give Thanos a bloody nose after striking him several times. So really, what's regular Thor going to do? His only option is god blast, but he'd likely get KO'd before he even decides to use it.

Thanos has easily dispatched four out of the five of those you've listed...

h1a8
How would Thanos beat Surfer and Thor together in a forum fight?

quanchi112
How would Thanos beat Surfer and Thor together in a forum fight? You need to read comics to know the answer.

krisblaze
How would Thanos beat Surfer and Thor together in a forum fight?

He has the beat in power-ouput and damage soak.

Which is practically all that matters when they have such similar powersets.

Insane Titan

Which is practically all that matters when they have such similar powersets. but what about Surfers ftl combat speed and board to back of the head tactic???

Estacado
Or open a black hole inside Thanos's head.....zoolander

krisblaze
I forgot to nominate the flash family. They'd win.

but what about Surfers ftl combat speed and board to back of the head tactic???
Forgot about Surfer's sick attack from 2 angles strategy.

No wonder BRB lost! dur

h1a8

Which is practically all that matters when they have such similar powersets. That's irrelevant really. If Surfer black hole blasts him then it is over.
Both Surfer and Thor have defenses to avoid getting hit by Thanos blasts.
Surfer has board from behind tricks, etc.
The problem here is that many are seeing this fight as the characters are attacking one at a time (like in comics). But in reality, both would be attacking at the same time. Thanos can't defend against two or more attacks unless he shields himself. If he does that then he himself can't attack, until he releases his shields or they crumble them.

The black hole blast is enough to seriously phuck Thanos up though.

eaebiakuya
I think Thanos can tank a "black hole" blast, since he alredy tanked a black hole in past.

And im not sure if Surfer is capable of manipulate matter inside thanos body, since Thanos himself is a matter manipulattor.

Estacado
That's irrelevant really. If Surfer black hole blasts him then it is over.
The problem here is that many are seeing this fight as the characters are attacking one at a time (like in comics). But in reality, both would be attacking at the same time. Thanos can't defend against two or more attacks unless he shields himself. If he does that then he himself can't attack, until he releases his shields or they crumble them.

facepalm

krisblaze

Thanos has already dealt with black holes.

One of them was a black hole created by the Surfer even.

Thanos' equivalent has already tanked large parts of what Thor has to attack with.

Thanos himself has already tanked Surfer's attacks.

He has no problem attacking while he shields himself.

dmills
How many times on panel does Thanos have to beat the hell out of a herald or team of heralds before we just stop?

KuRuPT Thanosi

YOU MORON.. thanos would simply teleport out of the black hole like he's already DONE ON PANEL you half wit... that would do nothing to thanos

Estacado
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
YOU MORON..
thumb up

TedKordJRBOSS
Black bolt
surfer
Martian manhunter
Classic Dr strange
Black adam
Magneto

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Why use a team when, in the right environment, Thanos can be soloed by a Herald?

krisblaze
thumb up

Why use a team when, in the right environment, Thanos can be soloed by a Herald?
Probably because the OP wanted to see if people could make a team of 5 heralds who could beat him thumb up

Though any 5 high heralds would beat him.

bbrem123
yup thanos is HH level...sounds about right

great work guys thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Probably because the OP wanted to see if people could make a team of 5 heralds who could beat him thumb up

Well in that case, I'm going with these guys in a battle to the Death or KO on the surface of planet Cybertron:

Henshaw (uses technopathy to turn the planet and all its advanced weaponry against Thanos; jacks Thanos's tech as well)...
Nimrod (scans Thanos for weaknesses, finds his weakness, and bombards him with the Drax Force)...
Ultron (aids Henshaw in turning Cybertron fully against Thanos with technopathy; combines with Henshaw to jack Thanos's tech)...
Morg (takes on Thanos head on while the others do their thing)...
Classic Strange (conducts a spiritual/astral attack on Thanos from a safe location simutaneous with the physical assault from the others)...

Thanos gets absolutely annhilated in this senario...

Estacado
Thanos already 1 shot Morg.
There is no Drax force anymore.
Nimrod using Drax force?Wtf?

TheLordofMurder

The others ultimately dont matter; they are here to make 5...

Henshaw actually solos on Cybertron; the others just shorten the time needed to put Thanos down...

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod using Drax force?Wtf?

Nimrod has the ability to scan opponents for weaknesses and come up with a lethal solution for dealing with said opponent...

Nimrod did figure out a way to overcome the enchantment of an Elder God and was killing Classic Juggs with this ability afterall...

Its quite potent...

Estacado
Nimrod used sonics on Juggernaut nothing more.

TheLordofMurder
Nimrod used sonics on Juggernaut nothing more.

Those sonics bypassed an Elder Gods enchantment of Invulnerability and harmed Classic Juggs to a degree that even Thors God Blast was unable to replicate...

Dont sale this ability short, Nimrod contains some venom in his arsenal...

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see lord of bloodier is up to his usual bs eh... Blundering around the thread posting nonsense after nonsense. Henshaw doesn't solo nor would he solo

krisblaze
Those sonics bypassed an Elder Gods enchantment of Invulnerability and harmed Classic Juggs to a degree that even Thors God Blast was unable to replicate...

Dont sale this ability short, Nimrod contains some venom in his arsenal...
They never mentioned any specifics about bypassing cyttorak's enchantment...just sonics.

h1a8
Thanos has already dealt with black holes.

One of them was a black hole created by the Surfer even.

Thanos' equivalent has already tanked large parts of what Thor has to attack with.

Thanos himself has already tanked Surfer's attacks.

He has no problem attacking while he shields himself. and was phucked up by them. Also he never touched the singularity but rather was in the event horizon. Surfer would make him touch the singularity.

Tanked is a deceiving word. Everyone can tank everyone's hits in a forum fight, otherwise the fight would be spite. Thanos will be affected and will lose eventually after so many hits.

Thanos never tanked a surfers black hole blast or his board from behind trick.

Estacado
and was phucked up by them. Also he never touched the singularity but rather was in the event horizon. Surfer would make him touch the singularity.

Tanked is a deceiving word. Everyone can tank everyone's hits in a forum fight, otherwise the fight would be spite. Thanos will be affected and will lose eventually after so many hits.

So Surfer hiting Thanos from behind with his board will give him the victory...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor has tanked the board to the back before.. thus Thanos would EASILY tank it.

It doesn't matter what black hole surfer would do.. Thanos would teleport out of it easily

h1a8
YOU MORON.. thanos would simply teleport out of the black hole like he's already DONE ON PANEL you half wit... that would do nothing to thanos he wouldn't be inside the black hole (as in event horizon), but rather the singularity (which is the size of an atom) would be on him tearing him to pieces instantly.

h1a8
So Surfer hiting Thanos from behind with his board will give him the victory... :none: not in itself, it's just an attack that can lead to victory. Think of it as Thanos taking damage and that Thanos has a certain number of hit points big grin

Estacado
You are an idiot if you think that a board to the back can even slightly damage Thanos.:l

Sin I AM
Where do u guys get this stuff

krisblaze
and was phucked up by them. Also he never touched the singularity but rather was in the event horizon. Surfer would make him touch the singularity.

He was not 'phucked up by them'.

Okay, not tanked then. He withstood Surfer and Thor's attack to seemingly no ill effect.

I won't dignify the board-strategy with a serious response smile

Estacado
He was not 'phucked up by them'.

Okay, not tanked then. He withstood Surfer and Thor's attack to seemingly no ill effect.

I won't dignify the board-strategy with a serious response smile

Nyugga you a scientists...invent the cure for retardism and inject h1 with it so we can all move along...uhuh

whacknasty
Hmm...ok, I'll give it a shot. Let me know if any of these don't count or if they get obliterated lol

Pre Crisis Validus
Maxima
Old King Thor
Vulcan
KC Supes

KuRuPT Thanosi
PC Val was beyond Herald .. so was king Thor

One-Punch
Originally posted by dmills
How many times on panel does Thanos have to beat the hell out of a herald or team of heralds before we just stop?
I find that the more heralds Thanos stomps in the comics, the weaker people think he is. KMC is weird.

whacknasty
PC Val was beyond Herald .. so was king Thor

Ah rats I wasn't sure about Val, and wasn't sure how much more powerful Thor became at this stage. Hmm...

Maxima
Vulcan
KC Supes
Winter (Storm Watch)
Captain Atom

krisblaze
I find that the more heralds Thanos stomps in the comics, the weaker people think he is. KMC is weird.

It probably has more to do with the people he beat.

Beating BRB and Ronan isn't impressive because it's expected of him. He's more powerful than them, so it's a fight he should win.

But it hardly equates to being able to beat 5 high heralds smile

quanchi112
It probably has more to do with the people he beat.

Beating BRB and Ronan isn't impressive because it's expected of him. He's more powerful than them, so it's a fight he should win.

But it hardly equates to being able to beat 5 high heralds smile The Thor showing from Infinity, the Blackbolt showing from Infinity, the Thor power gem showing, the Odin showing, The Lord Mar-vell showing, the Tyrant showing, the recent Annihilators showing where he toyed with the team, etc.

Quit ignoring the evidence llagrok.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Thor showing from Infinity, the Blackbolt showing from Infinity, the Thor power gem showing, the Odin showing, The Lord Mar-vell showing, the Tyrant showing, the recent Annihilators showing where he toyed with the team, etc.

Quit ignoring the evidence llagrok.

The Thor showing proves he would fall if 2 or more high heralds attack simultaneously.
Surfer and Thor would phuck him up bad when fighting to the best of their abilities.

TheLordofMurder
I see lord of bloodier is up to his usual bs eh... Blundering around the thread posting nonsense after nonsense. Henshaw doesn't solo nor would he solo

Henshaw would solo him if they fought on planet Cybertron...

Care to debate this? Do you even know what Cybertron is capable of?

quanchi112
The Thor showing proves he would fall if 2 or more high heralds attack simultaneously.
Surfer and Thor would phuck him up bad when fighting to the best of their abilities. Based on what ?

TheLordofMurder
They never mentioned any specifics about bypassing cyttorak's enchantment...just sonics.

Juggs commented that his Force Field was up during the fight; that Force Field is a manifestation of the enchantment of Invulnerability...

So again, dont sale Nimrod short; he is capable of much more than you give him credit for...

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ? Thor rocking him in all history.

krisblaze
Thor doesn't 'rock' Thanos.

What is this sad attempt at swaying the argument in your favour by rotating adjectives and verbs? stick out tongue

Thanos has so many wins over the ordinary heralds that he can clearly defeated 1-2 of them without suffering any serious injuries.
Juggs commented that his Force Field was up during the fight; that Force Field is a manifestation of the enchantment of Invulnerability...

So again, dont sale Nimrod short; he is capable of much more than you give him credit for...
He's capable of finding a way around the enchantment.

It's not the same as disabling it.

It's like saying I disable an electric fence by digging a hole underground no expression

h1a8

So again, dont sale Nimrod short; he is capable of much more than you give him credit for... sound and light can get through the force field. Otherwise Juggs wouldn't be able to hear or see.

quanchi112
Thor rocking him in all history. When ? Provide examples and I will provide the context, sport.

TheLordofMurder
sound and light can get through the force field. Otherwise Juggs wouldn't be able to hear or see.

You are using real life logic; comicbooks rarely adhere to this...

The enchantment was supposed to make Cain invulnerable to all forms of attack; Nimrod overcame this enchantment...

TheLordofMurder
He's capable of finding a way around the enchantment.

It's not the same as disabling it.

It's like saying I disable an electric fence by digging a hole underground no expression

Please quote me as saying that Nimrod disabled the enchantment....I'll wait.

I stated several times here that he found a way around it...

Thanks for ultimately agreeing with me...

thumb up

krisblaze
Please quote me as saying that Nimrod disabled the enchantment....I'll wait.

I stated several times here that he found a way around it...

Thanks for ultimately agreeing with me...

thumb up

We're agreed then smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.