Megatron vs RWBYverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StealthRanger
TF:Prime Incarnation of Megatron

Standard "one guy invades to wreck shit" deal

Can he solo the verse?

Zack Fair
Is RWBY still in season 1?

StealthRanger
There's an ongoing second season right now

KingD19
No he can't solo. They do daaaaamage.

StealthRanger
What feats do they have to damage Megatron?

KingD19
Watch the newest episode.

Or when they fought that giant scorpion, or the giant Nevermore Raven. Or Penny cut two airships into pieces with a laser cannon.

Penny alone is enough. But they're all too fast for him to even hit.

FfZxxis1rUc

maxivitopowe
RWBY verse stomp

KingD19
So are we all in agreement that Megatron gets slagged?

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
So are we all in agreement that Megatron gets slagged?

Most likely. I'm not too familiar with Prime, but from what I can tell, their current material is already enough, and they're only getting better.

I'm willing to hear from Megatron, though.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by KingD19
Watch the newest episode.

Or when they fought that giant scorpion, or the giant Nevermore Raven.

Don't remember what the first two had that was up to par with Megatron

Reminds me of that time Optimus survived a heat beam that was designed to melt glaciers or where Transformers survive large explosions and shit and Megatron is one of the most durable

Except Transformers routinely dodge/deflect blaster fire, which has several showings of moving several km in seconds (Optimus vs Megatron in Darkness Rising springs to mind immediately)

Megatron and Dreadwing fly past the moon in seconds

Lek Kuen
So he's able to use his flight mode in combat for this?

StealthRanger
Why wouldn't he be allowed to?

KingD19
How are they going to hit him if all he does is fly through the sky and does strafe runs? That's not his style though and he'd more than likely transform and spout his contempt for them and try to squash them.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Why wouldn't he be allowed to?

Was just wondering the stips. Since in his Jet mode his speed can get pretty beastly so it would pretty much depend on if they could even reach him and then their speed before we even get to damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.