Thanos vs Superman/Gladiator (CIS off Battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
So that Gladiator will not lose confidence in this battle, we are taking telepathy off as well. Who wins?

Estacado
Butthurt thread...eh?
Still Thanos.

Terryc250
Thanos

Rao Kal El
Mt8YxU1mgWg

This should be the logical answer when Character induce stupidity is off

I mean the perceptions of a character allow you to do this and move accordingly

lWn_NhYzD_Y

While the other one all it sees is this

oh1Lx_tf1zc

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok a pure forum fight without chars fighting like idiots.
Are Thanos shields up from the beginning? If not, Glads and Superman speed up till time is as good as frozen, discuss who gets the first hit and keep on beating the shit out of Thanos with planetary punches.
else they will need 1-2 seconds to break the Shields before doing the same.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok a pure forum fight without chars fighting like idiots.
Are Thanos shields up from the beginning? If not, Glads and Superman speed up till time is as good as frozen, discuss who gets the first hit and keep on beating the shit out of Thanos with planetary punches.
else they will need 1-2 seconds to break the Shields before doing the same. Based on ?

Philosophía
Thanos is a statue - Superman alone stomps.
CIS off fights aren't really battles when pitting top-speedsters (Flashes, Zooms, Superman) against non-speedsters (Hulk, Thor, Thanos etc.). They're just 'is the 2nd guy's durability enough to tank 10,000 punches before a synapse fires, and he gets to release an omni-blast?' - a question whose answer is mostly 'no'.

Prof. T.C McAbe

panthergod
Pre Flashpoint Supeman wins in character.

Inhuman
So we are assuming CIS is off only for superman and gladiator?

DarkSaint85
Its off for Thanos as well.

Problem then comes if Thanos' inducement is slower than Glads/Supes.

Time Immemorial
How the hell does Thanos have any chance of winning here Carver? WTH dude, he loses, badly..

Philosophía
Originally posted by Inhuman
So we are assuming CIS is off only for superman and gladiator? Why would that make any difference?

CIS off doesn't make him any faster.

Inhuman

Prof. T.C McAbe
No messing around Thanos full powered blasts can atomotize or melt these 2 even if they are pounding on him.

No, Superman survived worse.

Inhuman
No, Superman survived worse.

And these 2 will KO Thanos? I think last time I remember Thanos getting ko'ed it was with a cosmic cube.

Insane Titan
And these 2 will KO Thanos? I think last time I remember Thanos getting ko'ed it was with a cosmic cube. he wasn't instantly ko'd either

Estacado
Yup they easily bust Thanos's shield which took hits from Galactus.

Philosophía
No messing around Thanos full powered blasts can atomotize or melt these 2 even if they are pounding on him. That's an impressive density of idiocy in just a few words.

I'll start with the basic: you've ignored what I stated - CIS off doesn't mean that Thanos' speed increases. That means, for every one of Thanos attack , there's tens of thousands of attacks that Superman lands

Now, moving on to secondary dumb things:
#1. Thanos full powered blasts atomizing Superman? Define full powered blasts, then show me where they've atomized somebody of Superman's caliber. Then, please show me where he's hit somebody with them to whom he is basically a statue.

#2. Did you just imply that CIS off Thanos can take thousands of all-out, unshielded, ruthless attacks, and then atomize Superman? Does CIS off mean that Thanos gets Abstract-level durability, or is there a secret prize for the dumbest Thanos fan?

Inhuman

Philosophía
Lulz @ your whole post.
You're one of the biggest fanboys on this forum you have no businesses calling others fanboys or idiots. You're H1 tier when it come to dick riding your favorite characters.
Not worth my time to respond to your nonsense. So there is a secret prize for the dumbest Thanos fan, is what you're telling me.

Inhuman

Star428
Thanos would have a tough time against just one of'em (especially Supes) although he'd still win in the end. But, two Superman-level characters? Don't see how'd he win that one without prep.

h1a8
Originally posted by Star428
Thanos would have a tough time against just one of'em (especially Supes) although he'd still win in the end. But, two Superman-level characters? Don't see how'd he win that one without prep. Thanos wouldn't land any attacks and may not even get a chance to even launch an attack.
Superman can go intangible or simply evade any of Thanos attacks (assuming he let's him operate).
Superman would literally hit Thanos many times here. IMO, it would take Superman between 15-50 really hard strikes to ko Thanos.

Bentley
Speed kills.

But Gladiator is a non-factor, that's what Carv wanted me to say.

golem370
Thanos teleports behind Gladiator gives him a mind whammy and they send Superman back to DC.

quanchi112

Philosophía
Not sure. But I trust your judgment that there is one. I would expect you to be an expert in dumbest fan awards. Yes, I'm quite proficient in detecting morons. It took me a single phrase in this thread.

They're rarely camouflaged, though, so it's not exactly satisfying.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based off what ? What comics have given you this jackass way of thinking ?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability (not like in comics you know? smile ) - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Are you still thinking that your false dichotomy works?

Also you might like to take a look at this other forum rules, not that you are doing that right now, but there is tendency of doing it

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

No Mentioning Events of PIS
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

It is in here just so you know

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability (not like in comics you know? smile ) - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Are you still thinking that your false dichotomy works?

Also you might like to take a look at this other forum rules, not that you are doing that right now, but there is tendency of doing it

No Bias Claims
"Batman can beat Thor because he's cooler!" That's an example of how not to debate. We would like to see the rationale behind any claims that one character can beat the other rather than a claim based on popularity and subjective bias.
Also, we insist that all claims be backed up by evidence from canon sources. If you claim that Spiderman is stronger than Superman, then you have to prove it.

No Mentioning Events of PIS
Plot Induced Stupidity, or PIS, is when characters don't use their abilities or skills to the fullest extent as shown before, even within their personality ranges, for the sake of the story plotline. It makes lesser powered characters an actual challenge against higher powered characters in the comics. Examples of PIS include Flash stories lasting longer than three panels, or Toy Man as a threat to Superman.

It is in here just so you know

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html Thanos has a storied history of crushing foes like the Gladiator. He also just easily bfr'd him and effortlessly took on the Annihilators. You saying Gladiator wins despite no evidence proving as much is being biased.

Thanos bfr'd him in battle. That is evidence and no amount of cherry picking is going to change the comics. This isn't something you can dream up in your head and act like it is the same as proof. The comics are the proof.

FYI pis is subjective. Always has been and always will be.

KuRuPT Thanosi

The Sorrow
Lulz, Thanos still wins.

Philosophía
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You got those scans of Superman and Glads throwing 10,000 planetary busting punches in a second.. Surely, it's even happened more than once with the confidence you're showing in said option. You're asking me in a thread in which character is removed (CIS off) to show you where Superman has tried to pulverize somebody into atoms with 10,000 planet busting punches within the comics?

We have another contender for the 'dumbest Thanos fan' belt.

Inhuman, you better step up your game.

I've got to warn you, though, kurupt thanosi has been retarded for a lot longer than you.

He's a heavy weight in terms of lightest brain.

KuRuPT Thanosi

quanchi112

bbrem123
CIS off makes no difference...

Thanos still wins

DarkRaiden
Thanos still crushes them. They couldn't hit him enough times to KO him.

Squirtle
CIS off Thanos should start with shields up. He wins.

Inhuman

Philosophía
Nice try clownshoes.. what I'm asking for is Superman punching ANYTHING with 10,000 PLANETARY level punches in less than a second which is what you claimed he's capable of doing. Which part do you doubt - that Superman is able to throw 10,000 punches in a second, or that he's able to throw punches that can destroy planets?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I want to see the scans for either really.. but more the 10,000 Planet busting punches in a second or less as you claimed he could.

quanchi112

Rao Kal El
Thanos has a storied history of crushing foes like the Gladiator.

He also just easily bfr'd him and effortlessly took on the Annihilators. You saying Gladiator wins despite no evidence proving as much is being biased.

Thanos bfr'd him in battle. That is evidence and no amount of cherry picking is going to change the comics. This isn't something you can dream up in your head and act like it is the same as proof. The comics are the proof.

FYI pis is subjective. Always has been and always will be.

Your whole post is irrelevant. This is not a comic book fight with CIS and PIS, read specially CIS

quanchi112
Your whole post is irrelevant. This is not a comic book fight with CIS and PIS, read specially CIS We don't ignore the comics and they still fight in character. Thanos wins with absolute ease. Evidence backs me as always.

Thanos for the easy win.

iceman24567
Thanos wins

Rao Kal El
We don't ignore the comics and they still fight in character. Thanos wins with absolute ease. Evidence backs me as always.

Thanos for the easy win.

No because you are building an argument based on PIS and CIS.

Wrong as usual, you want to BZ this ?

quanchi112
No because you are building an argument based on PIS and CIS.

Wrong as usual, you want to BZ this ? When I have the time why not. It will be Thanos versus Superman in character. You want to ignore the facts. Pis and CIS are an excuse the fanboys use to ignore facts.

Rao Kal El
When I have the time why not. It will be Thanos versus Superman in character. You want to ignore the facts. Pis and CIS are an excuse the fanboys use to ignore facts.

You just buckle under my feet thumb up

This is a CIS less match.

Superman/Glads win

quanchi112
You just buckle under my feet thumb up

This is a CIS less match.

Superman/Glads win You don't get to make the stipulations. You want an excuse to ignore facts. Not on my watch. Thanos vs. Superman straight up. Don't back down now.

Thanos easily wins. Glads is someone he takes out easily and he can do the same to Superman as well.

Rao Kal El
You don't get to make the stipulations. You want an excuse to ignore facts. Not on my watch. Thanos vs. Superman straight up. Don't back down now.

Thanos easily wins. Glads is someone he takes out easily and he can do the same to Superman as well.

Nah you just backed down and now you are trying to save face

We have been down this road countless of times Quan, you always loose.

You said Thanos wins in a cissless match vs Superman and Gladiator? put your money where your mouth is.

But I know you won't, you have backed down on previous challenges so no surprise here.

Still up to that business challenge? wink

quanchi112

You said Thanos wins in a cissless match vs Superman and Gladiator? put your money where your mouth is.

But I know you won't, you have backed down on previous challenges so no surprise here.

Still up to that business challenge? wink No, I didn't, you aren't making the stipulations.

You've never won at anything.

One one one straight up so you can't ignore facts. You won't accept because you don't believe Superman has a chance against mighty Thanos.

Rao Kal El
You are saying Thanos wins in here, put you money where your mouth is

Thanos vs Superman and Gladiator in a cisless match (read the OP)

Now if you are going to man up and take the challenge respond to this if not then shut up and let me keep concentrating on other debates

carver9
I see a battlezone is about to start. That's what I'm talking about.

quanchi112
You are saying Thanos wins in here, put you money where your mouth is

Thanos vs Superman and Gladiator in a cisless match (read the OP)

Now if you are going to man up and take the challenge respond to this if not then shut up and let me keep concentrating on other debates I said I will do battlezone straight up so you can't weasel out of facts. I have no interest in a battlezone where someone says pis the entire time.

Rao Kal El
I said I will do battlezone straight up so you can't weasel out of facts. I have no interest in a battlezone where someone says pis the entire time.

READ THE OP

If you are not going to put your money where your mouth is, then just be quiet.

Superman/Gladiator win

Concessions accepted

quanchi112
READ THE OP

If you are not going to put your money where your mouth is, IF NOT, then just be quiet.

Superman/Gladiator win

Concessions accepted Thanos wins here and if you want a battlezone I'm not doing one in which you can ignore the evidence.

Rao Kal El
Thanos wins here and if you want a battlezone I'm not doing one in which you can ignore the evidence.

If you were so sure about it, you will put your money where your mouth is, but you didn't so.

Concessions accepted thumb up

Zack Fair
Looks like Thanos can't win without PIS awesome

quanchi112
If you were so sure about it, you will put your money where your mouth is, but you didn't so.

Concessions accepted thumb up I won't ever do a battlezone where facts don't count. What a complete waste of time.

Thanos versus Superman straight up you won't do because you know he loses to Thanos.

Thanos easily wins this thread. Double bfr.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Looks like Thanos can't win without PIS awesome Pis is subjective facts are objective. Thanos wins based off the facts.

Rao Kal El
I won't ever do a battlezone where facts don't count. What a complete waste of time.

Thanos versus Superman straight up you won't do because you know he loses to Thanos.

Thanos easily wins this thread. Double bfr.

Then put your money where your mouth is, oh wait this is like the 5th time you can't so...

quanchi112
Then put your money where your mouth is, oh wait this is like the 5th time you can't so...

Concessions accepted thumb up Again, I do battlezones where facts count not some let's discount everything and make things up.

Thanos vs. Superman straight up. You won't do it.

Thanos wins this thread via double bfr.

Rao Kal El
Again, I do battlezones where facts count not some let's discount everything and make things up.

Thanos vs. Superman straight up. You won't do it.

Thanos wins this thread via double bfr.

READ THE OP

Put your money where your mouth is

You can't, you punk out

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Looks like Thanos can't win without PIS awesome

QFT

Yeah his fans are scared to do a BZ in a PIS/CIS free environment.

quanchi112
READ THE OP

Put your money where your mouth is

You can't, you punk out

Concessions accepted thumb up I already replied to this thread. I won't ever do a battlezone where posts can avoid evidence and just make things up. I'm shocked you'd even suggest such a thing. Based off the evidence Thanos hands these two their asses.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Still up to that business challenge? wink

For some reason you always say loose instead of lose.

quanchi112
For some reason you always say loose instead of lose. I caught that too. It hurts my eyes as well.

Rao Kal El

Thanks for pointing that out, wasn't aware of it thumb up

Rao Kal El
I already replied to this thread. I won't ever do a battlezone where posts can avoid evidence and just make things up. I'm shocked you'd even suggest such a thing. Based off the evidence Thanos hands these two their asses.

Te-he you punk out walk away boy

DARTH POWER
So is there actually a scan of Superman dishing 10,000 Planetary Busting Punches in 1 second?

Is there even a scan of Superman throwing 10,000 comparatively weak punches per second?

I'm actually curious.

Because from what I understand the PIS/CIS off rules still apply to what these characters are capable of within comics. So if the feats been done at least once in comics, then the PIS/CIS Off argument can be used for the character to pull off that feat every time.

With that said, with PIS/CIS Off Thanos starts the fight with Shields up, and will be Teleporting around as well, using the most Omni-Directional Blasts he's capable of.

Time Immemorial

Maybe he likes the movie Footloose?

Duh laughing

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
So is there actually a scan of Superman dishing 10,000 Planetary Busting Punches in 1 second?

Is there even a scan of Superman throwing 10,000 comparatively weak punches per second?

I'm actually curious.

Because from what I understand the PIS/CIS off rules still apply to what these characters are capable of within comics. So if the feats been done at least once in comics, then the PIS/CIS Off argument can be used for the character to pull off that feat every time.

With that said, with PIS/CIS Off Thanos starts the fight with Shields up, and will be Teleporting around as well, using the most Omni-Directional Blasts he's capable of.

Never happened for either Glads or Supes.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok CIS less Superman starts with this kind of speed, he is able to move and operate without Problem.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111254/3547139-2271333324-34584.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/YAregaE.jpg

He is also able to throw planet shattering punches.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112756/3037608-1931987054-29530.jpg

Since he did it too moons with ease

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3488291-2247313573-13966.jpg

And lifted an infinite weight

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111120432/3688290-5108166141-35926.jpg

And oneshot Trans-Skyfather level probes, who were stomping HH teams and one of them even an planet full of daxams.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3522804-dd+killing+prob2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3522806-dd+killing+imperiex+prob5.jpg

we can say that Superman without CIS operating at this level would:

Be at a speed where time is irrelevant to him, Thanos wouldn't be able to do anything. He is strong enough to punch through Thanos shields, even if he needs more than one punch and he would go for the kill. All the while Thanos wouldn't be able to do sh1t.

Easy. CIS less battles against people with such a speed are pointless.

carver9
Edit

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Edit

Good boy and now get out of here before you start thinking again. This is a CIS less scenario.

DARTH POWER
Ok CIS less Superman starts with this kind of speed, he is able to move and operate without Problem.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111254/3547139-2271333324-34584.jpg

You've not actually shown him fighting at those speeds where time is still. Let alone giving 10,000 of his hardest punches at said speed.

In fact even in that scan, with Superman and The Flash communicating within the same time perception, it's Flash whose running around catching things, not Superman.

So for all we know, at that level of speed Superman just giving 1 Planet Busting Punch, might take him out of super speed, or tire him out. Now I'm not saying that's what would happen, but I'm saying that's why we need to see him throw these 10,000 Planet Busting Punches in 1 second before we start just assuming he can.

Again your talking about what he would do. But surely in his history there's been one time Superman fought without CIS or PIS?

Just one time is all we need or his best combat speed + strength showing. From there we can get an idea of what CIS/PIS Off Superman would look like.

Speed's not the only power in comics that would benefit from PIS/CIS Off. Any character capable of Omni-Directional Blasts, Instantaneous Force Fields and Teleporting would also have a great day.

Bentley
Thanos and Superman cannot fight each other because they are not owned by the same company. These are FACTS.

When Quan states Thanos wins, he's making up evidence. Thanos can't never win against Kal. Quan is lame for ignoring facts thumb down

shifty

Also CISless Kang stomps Thanos biscuits

Estacado

I'm actually curious.

Nope it's just the wet dream of Superman fans that Clark is gonna fight like that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You've not actually shown him fighting at those speeds where time is still. Let alone giving 10,000 of his hardest punches at said speed.

In fact even in that scan, with Superman and The Flash communicating within the same time perception, it's Flash whose running around catching things, not Superman.

So for all we know, at that level of speed Superman just giving 1 Planet Busting Punch, might take him out of super speed, or tire him out. Now I'm not saying that's what would happen, but I'm saying that's why we need to see him throw these 10,000 Planet Busting Punches in 1 second before we start just assuming he can.

Again your talking about what he would do. But surely in his history there's been one time Superman fought without CIS or PIS?

Just one time is all we need or his best combat speed + strength showing. From there we can get an idea of what CIS/PIS Off Superman would look like.

Speed's not the only power in comics that would benefit from PIS/CIS Off. Any character capable of Omni-Directional Blasts, Instantaneous Force Fields and Teleporting would also have a great day.

Superman wants to do it but flash says, no let me. Superman sits down again, orders his things, hides the tiara etc.
They talk far longer than this, I just showed you two scans
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111130781/3753404-4782801502-26290.jpg

Here Superman performs a whole cleaning before the people can even finish their sentence.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/TEEfQqcT5ZI/AAAAAAAAOAQ/rUp_90uqMCg/s640/superman701+-+phillycheesesteaksandwich.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/TEEgHqqsb7I/AAAAAAAAOAY/eZ0NgpMkz1A/s640/superman701+-+cleaningtime.jpg
between two words.

And this is why a CIS less battle never happens in comics, sure it's guessing but CIS less means, we take their best showings and combine them in a fight.

So for Superman time stands still and Thanos can't do anything at all. This is the beginning for the fight. Superman has an eternity to think and do what he wants before Thanos can even react or do something, let out a blast or whatever.

CISless. Why on earth would there be a CIS less scenario in comics with a speedster, even in a Flash comic, this would be the shortest comic ever. That's why we discuss it here, it is a fictional scenario, to the best of their abilities.

Sure Teleporting, force fields, omniblasts, all fine and dandy, but useless if they won't connect, or won't matter because for people as slow as Thanos against people as fast as Supes, there is now way they can do anything at all.

carver9

Ask him to show you a hundred punches per second. Bring it down some and let's see what happens.

DARTH POWER
^ Ok... Let's make it 100 Planet Busting Punches in 1 second..

Superman wants to do it but flash says, no let me. Superman sits down again, orders his things, hides the tiara etc.
They talk far longer than this, I just showed you two scans
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11113/111130781/3753404-4782801502-26290.jpg

Here Superman performs a whole cleaning before the people can even finish their sentence.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/TEEfQqcT5ZI/AAAAAAAAOAQ/rUp_90uqMCg/s640/superman701+-+phillycheesesteaksandwich.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/TEEgHqqsb7I/AAAAAAAAOAY/eZ0NgpMkz1A/s640/superman701+-+cleaningtime.jpg
between two words.

Yeah but I'm guessing 10,000 Planet Busting punches(or 100 or whatever) requires more energy than clearing up a store room. That's why I asked for the best Strength+Speed Combo punches we've seen in comics.

Otherwise honestly its pure speculation.

Also with the CISless thing, there are times when characters will fight out of character and just go all out. We need to take their best showings for PIS/CIS Off and not just speculate on what they "could"or "would"do under our own rules. Because they don't exist under our rules. They exist under comic book rules.

quanchi112
Te-he you punk out walk away boy No, you are ignoring evidence and want to stage some weird battlezone where you get to ignore it. I won't ever if ore evidence, ever.

Thanos absolutely wins. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos and Superman cannot fight each other because they are not owned by the same company. These are FACTS.

When Quan states Thanos wins, he's making up evidence. Thanos can't never win against Kal. Quan is lame for ignoring facts thumb down

shifty

Also CISless Kang stomps Thanos biscuits I know they are not from the same company. Lucky for Superman he exists in a universe in which only one character can destroy a planet.

Thanos simply has the showings to ignore his attacks which are less than planetary destruction according to the evidence.

They used to call me Mr. Evidence in high school because I don't go anywhere without it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^ Ok... Let's make it 100 Planet Busting Punches in 1 second..

Yeah but I'm guessing 10,000 Planet Busting punches(or 100 or whatever) requires more energy than clearing up a store room. That's why I asked for the best Strength+Speed Combo punches we've seen in comics.

Otherwise honestly its pure speculation.

Also with the CISless thing, there are times when characters will fight out of character and just go all out. We need to take their best showings for PIS/CIS Off and not just speculate on what they "could"or "would"do under our own rules. Because they don't exist under our rules. They exist under comic book rules.

How do you judge the strength of the punches, we would need comments on every single one. If he can throw one he sure can throw more, he also shows that he can land multiple punches/attacks at supespeed, so do we need a comment that it is a million? Seriously, when we know time stands still in this state? So let's take his fights.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110613094241/marvel_dc/images/f/fa/Imperiex_Probes_001.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/0e/46/5f0e463da49adb7c38cc871ef7607969.jpg

He fights at superspeed and gives his best to take this single Probe down. Again Probes that were defeating HH teams with ease and a planet full of Daxams. Later he oneshot them and fought multiple Probes at the same time.

DARTH POWER
How do you judge the strength of the punches, we would need comments on every single one. If he can throw one he sure can throw more, he also shows that he can land multiple punches/attacks at supespeed, so do we need a comment that it is a million? Seriously, when we know time stands still in this state?

In terms of judging the power of punches, an on panel comment saying something like "Each of these punches would destroy a planet" would be nice. And that's not unrealistic or too much to ask. It's been stated for Thor when he's striking, that each of his strikes were planet shattering strikes.

The Flash also states on panel when he did his Infinite Mass Punch, that is he wanted he could do a thousand of them (or something to that effect).

And yes, we can't just assume it's a million punches. We need some kind of evidence to assume it's that many. And if it is a Million, then I would question how hard each of those Million punches were.

Especially if the opponent has taken those million punches then that just shows those million punches are tankable by someone strong enough.

So let's take his fights.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110613094241/marvel_dc/images/f/fa/Imperiex_Probes_001.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/0e/46/5f0e463da49adb7c38cc871ef7607969.jpg

He fights at superspeed and gives his best to take this single Probe down. Again Probes that were defeating HH teams with ease and a planet full of Daxams. Later he oneshot them and fought multiple Probes at the same time.

Now that's more like it! Still that could easily be anything starting from 20 punches per second.

But looking at that I would naturally assume he can throw somewhere from say 20 to 50 planet busting punches per second, given that he can planet bust, and given that even I can punch a few times in a second. In fact given those facts I wouldn't even argue against him throwing a 100 planet busting punches per second (although note the more punches you do in a quick combo, the less effective each individual punch tends to be.. Of course the overall effect would be much greater than any single punch you could throw though).

It's these 10,000 Planet Busting Punches per second I want to see, or at least stated on panel. Even a Thousand would be nice.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^and this is the problem. I show you multiple punches at once, I show you his superior speed where time is frozen, I show you his power increase if serious, I show you that he can throw planet shattering punches but it is never enough. You can play this game till infinity and demand more and more and more while everything is there if you just take the time to look and combine it.

So you don't want to see it and disagree fine, but in a CISless enviroment, this is enough evidence.

Insane Titan
So we can base this fight off no actually proof?

quanchi112
^and this is the problem. I show you multiple punches at once, I show you his superior speed where time is frozen, I show you his power increase if serious, I show you that he can throw planet shattering punches but it is never enough. You can play this game till infinity and demand more and more and more while everything is there if you just take the time to look and combine it.

So you don't want to see it and disagree fine, but in a CISless enviroment, this is enough evidence. There isn't sufficient evidence to back your claims. Based off Thanos' powers he creates force fiords around their hands and feet. He then tips them over and laughs.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
So we can base this fight off no actually proof?

I posted all prove that is needed. CISless Superman wins, easily.

quanchi112
I posted all prove that is needed. CISless Superman wins, easily. You didn't post sufficient evidence and started making things up.

Insane Titan
I posted all prove that is needed. CISless Superman wins, easily. you didn't post what you actually said at all, keep trolling though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
you didn't post what you actually said at all, keep trolling though.

Well, first read who said what. I never said this 1000 punches or whatever with whatever force. That was another poster. I said something else.

You guys just stick to the statement from another to prove that Superman can't do something which should give you an autowin or what? That strategy is simply wrong and directed at the wrong person.

My case stands, I provided the prove that time will be like frozen for Thanos while Superman can peform a lot of actions before Thanos can do anything. I showed his increased strength if serious and how he oneshots transbeings. Strength and speed, both great enough to overcome Thanos durabiliy in an CISless enviroment before Thanos can lift a finger.

So my dear, what did I say and what did Philo say? Are you sure you are blaming the right man?

Insane Titan
Well, first read who said what. I never said this 1000 punches or whatever with whatever force. That was another poster. I said something else.

You guys just stick to the statement from another to prove that Superman can't do something which should give you an autowin or what? That strategy is simply wrong and directed at the wrong person.

My case stands, I provided the prove that time will be like frozen for Thanos while Superman can peform a lot of actions before Thanos can do anything. I showed his increased strength if serious and how he oneshots transbeings. Strength and speed, both great enough to overcome Thanos durabiliy in an CISless enviroment before Thanos can lift a finger.

So my dear, what did I say and what did Philo say? Are you sure you are blaming the right man? you're arguments are basically the same, CIS less Thanos doesn't fight all out in your opinion yet the team do.

Prof. T.C McAbe
you're arguments are basically the same, CIS less Thanos doesn't fight all out in your opinion yet the team do.

No Thanos can fight all out but he won't have the chance in a CISless enviroment. Simple. This is my case and I provided the prove.

Insane Titan
No Thanos can fight all out but he won't have the chance in a CISless enviroment. Simple. This is my case and I provided the prove. so like I said then , nonsense.

quanchi112
No Thanos can fight all out but he won't have the chance in a CISless enviroment. Simple. This is my case and I provided the prove. You didn't provide adequate proof. That is the point.

Prof. T.C McAbe
so like I said then , nonsense.

If this makes you feel better bro. ^^

Insane Titan
If this makes you feel better bro. ^^ no it just proves your bias and a troll.

carver9
The Superman he posted, Has he destroyed a planet? Also, how long were much time went by in that fight against the probe?

Rao Kal El
No, you are ignoring evidence and want to stage some weird battlezone where you get to ignore it. I won't ever if ore evidence, ever.

Thanos absolutely wins. wink

This is basically how you look like

Eg2qdTPs3eg

You punk out, once more... AWESOME!!!

Prof. T.C McAbe
no it just proves your bias and a troll.

And you are full of hate and spite and can't even stay civil here. You are biased too and you posts, which are just really agressive and sad, are nothing more than trolling too. So a pot calling the kettle black i guess. thumb up good job, brah.

Robtard
Plot Induced Stupidity is subjectivity now? Odd.

I always thought it meant a character being written to act stupidly in some fashion to move the given plot along.

DARTH POWER

So you don't want to see it and disagree fine, but in a CISless enviroment, this is enough evidence.

Firstly let's get one thing straight. I'm not biased here one way or the other.

I've asked you questions, asked for proof, and I've even admitted Supes should reasonably be able to do something in the range of 50-100punches in a second. And I have no doubt those would be some damn powerful punches. If not Planet shattering then at least Moon shattering.

But it seems if someone's not 100% accepting your assumptions and speculations that your going all crazy on them.

Yes you've shown Superman chilling out with the Flash where time perception seem frozen. Yes you've shown he can do multiple punches in one go (though how many punches that was and in excactly what time frame is not clear at all). Yes you've shown me Superman has the ability to smash planets...

But let me give you this.. Thor has also been stated to have Planet Shattering Strikes. He also has shown Omni-Directional Blasts, he can also teleport (himself or his opponent), he also has the God Blast which slays Immortals... He can also direct Thousands of Tornadoes to you in one go...

So if I said to you PIS/CIS Off Thor does all these things simultaneously, would you just accept that with him never actually having done that? And if as evidence I showed you all those individual feats serparately, would you accept that as clear proof that PISless Thor can do all those things simultaneously?

Think about it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The fact is Superman has NEVER in his entire history done anything like what Philo has claimed nor what Prof is proposing he can do. EVER. Now we're just suppose to throw comics out the window as proof and just use our imagination.. but at the same time using them (when it suits them) to support a unsubstantiated theory? Odd. If he had done anything even close to what you're proposing it would be one thing.. He hasn't... end of story.

Lastly, the probes weren't even close to skyfather level.. WTF kinda silly logic is that. They were at BEST.. and the BEST of them were Low trans.. nothing more.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Firstly let's get one thing straight. I'm not biased here one way or the other.

I've asked you questions, asked for proof, and I've even admitted Supes should reasonably be able to do something in the range of 50-100punches in a second. And I have no doubt those would be some damn powerful punches. If not Planet shattering then at least Moon shattering.

But it seems if someone's not 100% accepting your assumptions and speculations that your going all crazy on them.

Yes you've shown Superman chilling out with the Flash where time perception seem frozen. Yes you've shown he can do multiple punches in one go (though how many punches that was and in excactly what time frame is not clear at all). Yes you've shown me Superman has the ability to smash planets...

But let me give you this.. Thor has also been stated to have Planet Shattering Strikes. He also has shown Omni-Directional Blasts, he can also teleport (himself or his opponent), he also has the God Blast which slays Immortals... He can also direct Thousands of Tornadoes to you in one go...

So if I said to you PIS/CIS Off Thor does all these things simultaneously, would you just accept that with him never actually having done that? And if as evidence I showed you all those individual feats serparately, would you accept that as clear proof that PISless Thor can do all those things simultaneously?

Think about it.

I didn't say you are biased, you are just tiersome.

Good, so what is the problem?

I don't go crazy on you, chill bro. I just don't want to run circles with you and post scan after scan while you demand more and more, it is a waste of time at this point in my opinion and this is the case tbh.

thumb up

If you show me, like i did with Superman, that he has the speed to perform this (Superman punched, used HV and IB etc.), yes I would accept it. In a CISless enviroment I can see thor calling down storms, lightinings, tornados and at the same time letting off a godblast. No problem.

carver9

He is also able to throw planet shattering punches.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111112756/3037608-1931987054-29530.jpg

Since he did it too moons with ease

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3488291-2247313573-13966.jpg

And lifted an infinite weight

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111120432/3688290-5108166141-35926.jpg

And oneshot Trans-Skyfather level probes, who were stomping HH teams and one of them even an planet full of daxams.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3522804-dd+killing+prob2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/107179/3522806-dd+killing+imperiex+prob5.jpg

Be at a speed where time is irrelevant to him, Thanos wouldn't be able to do anything. He is strong enough to punch through Thanos shields, even if he needs more than one punch and he would go for the kill. All the while Thanos wouldn't be able to do sh1t.

Dang...I like that we can use statements as fact.

Gladiator is the strongest here based off that. The guy has punched moons to dust and ripped black hole in half with his bare hands.

http://i.imgur.com/gFA0u.jpg

The guy has wrest planets and collapsed stars with his bare hands.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/2821920-gladiator_narration_move_planets___collapse_stars.jpg

Statements for the win.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Dang...I like that we can use statements as fact.

Gladiator is the strongest here based off that. The guy has punched moons to dust and ripped black hole in half with his bare hands.

http://i.imgur.com/gFA0u.jpg

The guy has wrest planets and collapsed stars with his bare hands.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/73849/2821920-gladiator_narration_move_planets___collapse_stars.jpg

Statements for the win.

facepalm

carver9
The problem with assuming that Supes can throw 1,000 planet busters in a second without a specific scan to support it is in the nature of his powers. He's a rechargeable solar battery that expends energy to do the things he does, and the more "all out" he goes the more energy he burns(that's why he was messed up for so long after his first fight with DD). A Planet shattering punch burns more power than a car busting punch and it'd be wrong to assume that Supes has enough solar power stored to destroy a planet a thousand times over without solid proof to support it. When he's function at a relatively normal speed, he's got time between punches to absorb more solar energy, but even if he's in "hyper speed" he's still only getting 1 second's worth of energy from the sun to refill his reserves.

quanchi112

Eg2qdTPs3eg

You punk out, once more... AWESOME!!! No, you want to ignore evidenced. Bran posted scan after scan in which you dismissed. That isn't debating but you don't have the stones to take Thanos on evidence vs. evidence.

Very predictable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Plot Induced Stupidity is subjectivity now? Odd.

I always thought it meant a character being written to act stupidly in some fashion to move the given plot along. Serious question; do you know what subjectivity even means ?

Rao Kal El
No, you want to ignore evidenced. Bran posted scan after scan in which you dismissed. That isn't debating but you don't have the stones to take Thanos on evidence vs. evidence.

Very predictable.

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361354401493020370.GIF

quanchi112

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361354401493020370.GIF You issued the challenge and balked at the straight up so you can't ignore evidence. Thanos indeed wins.

Tony Stark

Rao Kal El
You issued the challenge and balked at the straight up so you can't ignore evidence. Thanos indeed wins.

Quan punked out, once more... AWESOME!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zNBaHchdgjo/UVy2sut1cWI/AAAAAAAARMo/-PhKxZEIb7E/s640/tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif

quanchi112

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zNBaHchdgjo/UVy2sut1cWI/AAAAAAAARMo/-PhKxZEIb7E/s640/tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif You backed down after issuing the challenge pl. kinda like dc setting the Superman/Batman date.

Thanos prevails.

Rao Kal El
Just deal with it dude, stop crying. man up or shut up wink

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zNBaHchdgjo/UVy2sut1cWI/AAAAAAAARMo/-PhKxZEIb7E/s640/tumblr_lzjro2Tv011r4gei2o4_400.gif

quanchi112
Just deal with it dude, stop crying. man up or shut up wink You issued the challenge then walked away like dc. Thanos wins. Great win over the House of El.

Rao Kal El
You issued the challenge then walked away like dc. Thanos wins. Great win over the House of El.

http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

quanchi112
http://www.perpetualpageturner.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif No, but you clearly are.

Thanos prevails.

Rao Kal El
No, but you clearly are.

Thanos prevails.

Stop crying woman

http://media.tumblr.com/61db479f862207aa0a8342052ddc7eeb/tumblr_inline_n7mdie0Xss1rma0w3.gif

I have more important things to do than listening to your winning

quanchi112
Stop crying woman

http://media.tumblr.com/61db479f862207aa0a8342052ddc7eeb/tumblr_inline_n7mdie0Xss1rma0w3.gif

I have more important things to do than listening to your winning I am definitely winning.

Thanos is winning too.

Rao Kal El
I am definitely winning.

Thanos is winning too.

lol of course you will try to change this one

But you know I meant You whining like a woman smile

quanchi112
lol of course you will try to change this one

But you know I meant You whining like a woman smile You said you don't have time to hear me winning. I agreed.

Thanos wins. I am glad you finally came around.

Rao Kal El
You said you don't have time to hear me winning. I agreed.

Thanos wins. I am glad you finally came around.

Are you still whining woman?

quanchi112
Are you still whining woman? You already said winning. I agreed. Don't be a sore loser.

Rao Kal El
You already said winning. I agreed. Don't be a sore loser. Originally posted by Rao Kal El

quanchi112
You are upset you conceded and are being a woman about it.

Rao Kal El
You are upset you conceded and are being a woman about it. Originally posted by Rao Kal El

quanchi112
You said you are tired of me winning. If I were you I'd be sick of it too. Thank Thanos I am not you.

Rao Kal El
You said you are tired of me winning. If I were you I'd be sick of it too. Thank Thanos I am not you.

Want to Battle zone this thread WOMAN?

No?

Eg2qdTPs3eg

quanchi112
Want to Battle zone this thread WOMAN?

No? You already conceded when you said you were tired of me winning. Make up your mind, woman.

Rao Kal El
You already conceded when you said you were tired of me winning. Make up your mind, woman.

All I hear is you crying, WOMAN! smile

BTW, you punk out again

quanchi112

BTW, you punk out again Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Stop crying woman

I have more important things to do than listening to your winning You said you were tired of my winning and posted a video symbolizing you crying about it.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
You said you were tired of my winning and posted a video symbolizing you crying about it.

laughing out loud Originally posted by Rao Kal El

BTW, you punk out again

quanchi112
No, wait. This is what you said.

Stop crying woman

I am the show stopper.

Rao Kal El
No, wait. This is what you said.

I am the show stopper.

All I hear is a crying girl

BTW, you punk out again

quanchi112
All I hear is a crying girl

BTW, you punk out again Yes, you cried here when you said you were tired of me winning.

Stop crying woman

Rao Kal El
Yes, you cried here when you said you were tired of me winning.

Every time you punk out. you can't be a man

quanchi112
Every time you punk out. you can't be a man Dude, these are your own words.

Stop crying woman

This is you sobbing due to being tired of me winning. Your words.

wink

Rao Kal El
Dude, these are your own words.

This is you sobbing due to being tired of me winning. Your words.

wink

You punk out, how cowardly smile

quanchi112
You punk out, how cowardly smile You lost. You cried. I won. You said so.

Stop crying woman

Rao Kal El
You lost. You cried. I won. You said so.

You punk out, I own your soul, AWESOME!!!

quanchi112
You punk out, I own your soul, AWESOME!!! No, I won. You agreed. Here.

Stop crying woman

Rao Kal El
No, I won. You agreed. Here. Originally posted by Rao Kal El

quanchi112
No, here are your own words.

You clearly said that I won.

Stop crying woman

Rao Kal El
No, here are your own words.

You clearly said that I won. Originally posted by Rao Kal El

quanchi112
Liar. You clearly said

Stop crying woman

I have more important things to do than listening to your winning I won.

Rao Kal El
Liar. You clearly said

I won. Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Superman/Glads win, want to BZ?

quanchi112
Superman/Glads win, want to BZ? I won't do a battlezone in which you want to ignore facts plus

Stop crying woman

You already admitted I won.

Rao Kal El
I won't do a battlezone in which you want to ignore facts plus

You already admitted I won. Originally posted by Rao Kal El
You punk out, once more I own your soul, AWESOME!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>