Superboy Prime Vs WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
No bfr and Speed is equalized

SquallX
I've yet to see a Hulk that can stand up to Prime.

dynamix
i've always wondered about this. Thing with Prime is...i don't think he's ever lost a fight. But WBH was disintegrating heralds from energy backlash alone. I don't think Primes ever been able to do that. I'm looking forward to this debate lol

Zack Fair
Peak Prime would win.

LOL Prime gets put down.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

This. And this thread has been done before. Numerous of times.

Golgo13
Prime.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
Prime. Based on ?

iceman24567
Prime still

Star428
The little brat Prime wins all day everyday.

Star428
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

"Based on?" LOL.

Star428
I didn't see the part about speed being equalized. Hmm... Tough call. Really though, is it fair to take away one of Prime's main advantages and not take anything away from WB Hulk?

Zack Fair
LoL@speed equalized again.

h1a8
I think WBH's durability is better but both their strength's are close (Prime moving planets many times the speed of light is comparable). WBH has a healing factor as well.
I say he wins this fight. Sorry Prime.

Bentley
WB Hulk is good, but not Monarch good.

DarkSaint85
SBP pushes the Earth into the Sun.

This is not BFR, as the battlefield is being moved as well.

WBH, pissed, thunderclaps and destroys the planet he is standing on.

And floats in space.

Prime wins.

carver9
Originally posted by ieusj
The weakest version of Prime was getting owned by the Titans, but then again that same group would probably thrash WBHulk too.

Prime wins.

laughing out loud

CadenceV2

DarkSaint85

Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP is far stronger and would beat the shiet out of WBH, with speed or without.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
"Based on?" LOL. His showings. Obviously.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If they go intangible, I guess. And it's not omnidirectional, otherwise the ground beneath his feet would be destroyed.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094188/Incredible_Hulks_632_020.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

Looks OMNI to me.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP is far stronger and would beat the shiet out of WBH, with speed or without. Based off him beating who ?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094188/Incredible_Hulks_632_020.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

Looks OMNI to me.

stick out tongue

*sigh*

Look at it again. Reread my post. Read them both again. Then come back. Also, you keep using the word OMNI...I don't think it means what you think it means.

carver9
*sigh*

Look at it again. Reread my post. Read them both again. Then come back. Also, you keep using the word OMNI...I don't think it means what you think it means.

An energy field surrounding the body?

DarkSaint85
What does omni mean to you?

carver9
An energy field surrounding the body?

This.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Oh dear.

carver9
Lol. Oh dear.

What does it mean to you in a topic like this?

DarkSaint85
Every. All.

So IOW, in all directions.

Including under his feet.

My original post was, if the energy coming off him was omni directional, then it would be going off in all directions. Including from the soles of his feet. And would be obliterating the ground before his foot could touch it. And therefore, the Hulk would sink and keep sinking into the ground.

Now, STOP!

Re read this post.

Read it again.

Stop and think about what I've just said. Don't rush and post a reply on your phone.

Good ninja edit, btw, adding the caveat 'in a topic like this' to the end of your sentence.

carver9
Every. All.

So IOW, in all directions.

Including under his feet.

My original post was, if the energy coming off him was omni directional, then it would be going off in all directions. Including from the soles of his feet. And would be obliterating the ground before his foot could touch it. And therefore, the Hulk would sink and keep sinking into the ground.

Now, STOP!

Re read this post.

Read it again.

Stop and think about what I've just said. Don't rush and post a reply on your phone.

Good ninja edit, btw, adding the caveat 'in a topic like this' to the end of your sentence.

Hhhhhmmmm...

One_Angry_Scot
What does it mean to you in a topic like this?

I'd say that's more of an aura emanating from him.

An Omni directional blast would be something like this.

http://i.imgur.com/5otCx8Nl.jpg

Where you can see energy being exerted in every direction. The Hulk scan is like I said an aura coming from him. The reason the grounds cracking up is just from the sheer power of the blast cracking the ground.

For it to be omni directional Hulk's aura would have needed to take a half spherical chunk out of that planet (going on shape of blast on panel. It's an impressive feat but not the same thing.)

It's like comparing apples and oranges.

CadenceV2
If they go intangible, I guess. And it's not omnidirectional, otherwise the ground beneath his feet would be destroyed.

If it's not omnidirectional then what direction would it go? In all the showings hulk need controls the direction it's just all around him from various angles.

It strikes me the same as Captain Cold's Ice field. That's omnidirectional field but in the comics he can fully walk on floors of a building or a bridge without falling through.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by CadenceV2
If it's not omnidirectional then what direction would it go? In all the showings hulk need controls the direction it's just all around him from various angles.

It strikes me the same as Captain Cold's Ice field. That's omnidirectional field but in the comics he can fully walk on floors of a building or a bridge without falling through.

Ice is solid, doe.

Energy isn't.

Cold could be making the floors of a building and turn it into ice, but he's not falling through (unless he's stupid and making it very thin ice or something).

Carver posted some v.nice scans showcasing this. In the first, you can see the ground isn't obliterated. In the second, yes, there are shockwaves, but the Hulk is still standing on solid ground.

CadenceV2
Ice is solid, doe.

Energy isn't.

Cold could be making the floors of a building and turn it into ice, but he's not falling through (unless he's stupid and making it very thin ice or something).

Carver posted some v.nice scans showcasing this. In the first, you can see the ground isn't obliterated. In the second, yes, there are shockwaves, but the Hulk is still standing on solid ground.

But at the zero temps the ice shatters on to inch like the 5 feet thick floors of buldings and such should though? Everything else shatters on the field.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by CadenceV2
But at the zero temps the ice shatters on to inch like the 5 feet thick floors of buldings and such should though? Everything else shatters on the field.

I'd imagine Cold can regulate the ice so its NOT at 0 degrees Kelvin; all he needs to do is drop it to 0 degrees Celsius.

Regardless, we're comparing apples and oranges.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.