What Dreams may come - Robin Williams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aylif
Last week a great man took his life (Robin Williams), he was funny and all his movies pulled at my heart strings.

I can mentioned plenty of movies but One movie stands out for me and particularly stayed in my heart. Its very ironic, in the movie, "What dreams may come", he sets out to search for his wife who committed suicide after their kids died in a car accident.

He tries to save her and even gets to meet his kids who are serving as a guide to help him. When i heard of his passing I immediately thought of this movie.

I lost people very dear to me in an accident, I was the only survivor and that movie has the ability to bring me to tears and I think it will do so more now that Mr Williams passed on. I contemplated suicide many times but that movie always made me reconsider because of its depiction of what would happen to suicides.

Whether it is true or not, Id rather not find out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.