Hawkman vs. Immortal Weapon Ironfirst.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Dont' think this one has been done, but I am admit I am took lazy to check! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supermutant
Hawkman has a better immortal weapon, nth metal.

pym-ftw
Probably Rand after a real long fight

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermutant
Hawkman has a better immortal weapon, nth metal.

So.....Ironfirst can't dodge his blows, but let me guess: Batman could.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
So.....Ironfirst can't dodge his blows, but let me guess: Batman could.

Your words not mine. They will hit each other like most fights. HM has better damage soak and durability, plus flight advantage. Faster healing too.

pym-ftw
Rand is quicker and we saw what DS did to Hawkguy

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermutant
Your words not mine. They will hit each other like most fights. HM has better damage soak and durability, plus flight advantage. Faster healing too.

So....Hawkeye doesn't lose to anyone on his own level?

Mindset
Hawkman gets brutally raped.

Brutally.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Dont' think this one has been done, but I am admit I am took lazy to check! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hawkman got his ass kicked by Batman (All Batgod jokes aside.. stick out tongue )

Even if that's a low end showing, Danny should win this. He's faster then Hawkman (Faster then Slade, for that matter), and can avoid being tagged long enough to beat him down. Plus, Danny can throw ki balls now.

Admittedly, Hawkman can take him out if he connects.

Branlor Swift
Ironfist easily. He ain't pull no fists here. Hawkfellow gets like three holes punched in him.

beatboks
Much prefer Danny as a character but can't see how he's taking down HM.
Nth metal absorbs energy so his normal blasts a Won't do damage. Since
The healing factor and durability Nth metal gives means he could also tank a beating from black Adam for several pages I don't see kid enhanced strikes taking him either

riv6672
Being more familiar with non amped/classic IF, and after reading the thread, i think beatboks has a good summation.
Going HM.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Being more familiar with non amped/classic IF, and after reading the thread, i think beatboks has a good summation.
Going HM.

What classic stories? He's had some bad ones, sure.. who hasn't? This one late 90's story had him lose to whiplash, and prove unable to hurt a weaker version of Sabertooth with a full Iron Fist, which some KMC posters used against him in an Iron Fist vs Sabes post some years back... Then there's Iron Fist/Wolverine, where he couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag..

He was actually pretty amped under Claremont and Priest/Owlsley in the 1980's.... Feats ranged from KOing Cage, to one shot destroying three or four robots Cage couldn't even dent, yet were able to KO him. Plus various other feats like leveling a city block or so, stopping an oncoming train with an Iron Fist, KOing Bres (Who matched Thor in strength)...

Then you've got Byrne in the 90's resurrection having him tear through an army of those plant creatures from K'un L'un, after they overpowered Namor..

And even Mary Joe Duffy, the primary writer for Power Man and Iron Fist (Who wrote Danny as Cage's sidekick, and actually had him claim he could never defeat Cage) gave him some nice reaction feats against a full fledged speedster, and a non "Iron Fist" one hit KO on Man Mountain Marko, an issue after Marko defeated Luke Cage.

Kazenji
Iron Fist.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
What classic stories? He's had some bad ones, sure.. who hasn't? This one late 90's story had him lose to whiplash, and prove unable to hurt a weaker version of Sabertooth with a full Iron Fist, which some KMC posters used against him in an Iron Fist vs Sabes post some years back... Then there's Iron Fist/Wolverine, where he couldn't fight himself out of a paper bag..

He was actually pretty amped under Claremont and Priest/Owlsley in the 1980's.... Feats ranged from KOing Cage, to one shot destroying three or four robots Cage couldn't even dent, yet were able to KO him. Plus various other feats like leveling a city block or so, stopping an oncoming train with an Iron Fist, KOing Bres (Who matched Thor in strength)...

Then you've got Byrne in the 90's resurrection having him tear through an army of those plant creatures from K'un L'un, after they overpowered Namor..

And even Mary Joe Duffy, the primary writer for Power Man and Iron Fist (Who wrote Danny as Cage's sidekick, and actually had him claim he could never defeat Cage) gave him some nice reaction feats against a full fledged speedster, and a non "Iron Fist" one hit KO on Man Mountain Marko, an issue after defeating Luke Cage.
Maybe i should have said i havent read him regularly in some time?
Since before he got the series where they got into the IFs throughout history?

He's always been powerful (one of my fave stories was him going at it with the X Men), but i know he's gotten more powerful. Just wanted to see what posters who are more current said and not make an off the cuff remark.
Excuse any confusion!

deathslash
Danny has oneshotted Ragnarok, smacked around Skaar, defeated the entire Wrecking Crew, tanked punches from Ares, hurt Heroim, oneshotted Collosus, etc. Danny should probably win.

SamZED
Judging by the majority of posts in this thread Lord Rand's reign on KMC is over.

Mindset
Originally posted by SamZED
Judging by the majority of posts in this thread Lord Rand's reign on KMC is over. Looks like it's time I start a holy culling.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SamZED B
Judging by the majority of posts in this thread Lord Rand's reign on KMC is over.

I think you need to do a recount.

Khazra Reborn
NU Hawkman's HF is pretty beastly, he can regrow limbs and shit now. It also looks like his arm is bringing Frankenstein back to life, or something.

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
NU Hawkman's HF is pretty beastly, he can regrow limbs and shit now. It also looks like his arm is bringing Frankenstein back to life, or something. Can he regrow his soul, because Danny will punch it out of existence.

Khazra Reborn
Probably.

Mindset
Probably. I'm probably going to murder you.

cdtm
NU Hawkman's HF is pretty beastly, he can regrow limbs and shit now. It also looks like his arm is bringing Frankenstein back to life, or something.

Oh yeah?

Well, Danny Rand regrew himself an entire body. stick out tongue

Seriously, he was killed as a plot point to fight some warlord in hell, and when he tried escaping to the material plane, Danny used the Iron Fist to breach the dimension and follow him, and somehow self resurrected with a body and costume. (The warlord was like "how does this even make sense?" smile )

Mindset
It really isn't.

cdtm
Exactly how hard do you think Danny hits?

cdtm
The thing is, Davos and Fat Cobra have regrown entire limbs, too.

It's impressive, sure, but that doesn't make him Shaggy Man. Even Logan has his limits, and his regens proven over years of feats that eclipse Hawkmans.

Mindset
Originally posted by poahisd
You're a dumbass. Why are you so angry?

maxivitopowe
Cos he's DC

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by poahisd
You're a dumbass.

Why be a butt plug?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Cos he's DC

And he has a total of 13 posts. Looks like KMCs herpes complex is back.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm probably going to murder you.

Probably not.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by cdtm
Oh yeah?

Well, Danny Rand regrew himself an entire body. stick out tongue

Seriously, he was killed as a plot point to fight some warlord in hell, and when he tried escaping to the material plane, Danny used the Iron Fist to breach the dimension and follow him, and somehow self resurrected with a body and costume. (The warlord was like "how does this even make sense?" smile )

That sounds pretty plot specific, and not all that combat applicable.

cdtm
That sounds pretty plot specific, and not all that combat applicable.

Totally. smile

Thought it was a pretty neat showing, though. Claremont really went over the top for it, having Rand go to helicarrier busting levels all the way back in the early 1980's, as he also leveled a city block or so in the same story..

The funny thing is, Claremont also wrote Cage and Rands first fight, where he couldn't knock out Cage with his best Iron Fist. Quite a few writers took that as proving that Cage is above Rand, even though if you read between the lines, Claremont also wrote Cage getting the crap beat out of him by robots that he couldn't even dent with his best punch, but that Danny scrapped by the half dozen, implying he was either being respectful to the fact Danny was a guest in Cage's comic when they went head on, or there was some sort of meddling when he made the fight..

riv6672
I much prefer the earlier IF stories and power levels.
They could have just made up a new character if they wanted a meta level martial artist...

abhilegend
Hawkman wins.

krisblaze
Originally posted by riv6672
I much prefer the earlier IF stories and power levels.
They could have just made up a new character if they wanted a meta level martial artist...
He was doing crazy shit back in the 80s also though.

riv6672
He was, and i liked it.
Still, he was the skill part of a power/skill combo. Nowadays its not the case.
I'm just opining; i understand characters grow in power as time goes on.
In some cases i just like the older versions better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.