Zelda Wii-U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37200000/TLoz-wii-u-the-legend-of-zelda-wii-u-37238425-1280-720.jpg

NEW OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ZELDA WII U UPCOMING TITLE FOR 2015!!!

*More info will be posted as details are revealed

Zack Fair
We didn't have one?

Aight. Cool.

I'm excited for this new Zelda. Hope its great and awesome.

ScreamPaste
I hope it keeps a lot of the cool shit SS brought into the series.

NemeBro
Game looks like shit.

Dramatic Gecko
Kind of like your opinions.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Kind of like your opinions. Dude, you play kickball.

Dramatic Gecko
Isn't kickball that thing that's like baseball but instead they kick the ball (shocker) instead of using a bat?

NemeBro
No.

Bentley
Zelda is a decent franchise and has some enjoyable games. But personally I don't quite grasp why it has so much cult following.

Impediment
Skyward Sword was shit because of the shittastic Wii Motion Plus remote. I haven't even finished said game due to immense frustration with the sit controls.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack Fair
We didn't have one?

Aight. Cool.

There is one, It's titled 'Zelda + Dynasty Warriors Spin Off??'

just rename it ya lazy ****s.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Impediment
Skyward Sword was shit because of the shittastic Wii Motion Plus remote. I haven't even finished said game due to immense frustration with the sit controls.

And the worst starting to 2 hours in the history of videogames.

I tried to like Skyward Sword but the controls were ****ing brutal and it was boring.

Kazenji
I liked the controls for that one, It was just that 2 hours starting intro.

Zack Fair
Damn man. lol

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Kazenji
There is one, It's titled 'Zelda + Dynasty Warriors Spin Off??'

just rename it ya lazy ****s.

That is Hyrule Warriors.

Dramatic Gecko

Between that, repetitive monster inc. looking bosses and the goddam boring bird flying which could have been so much better had they put a bit more content in the game...... by far the most boring Zelda game I've played.

However that Ghirahim was one sexy villain, especially when he shows everyone his sword.

BloodRawEngine
^Ghirahim was the WORST thing about SS.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
^Ghirahim was the WORST thing about SS.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/481/120/72b.jpg

BloodRawEngine
Happens anytime Ghirahim's name is spoken.

Dramatic Gecko
Happens anytime Ghirahim's name is spoken.

I cannot actually argue with that.

ScreamPaste
Skyward Sword was shit because of the shittastic Wii Motion Plus remote. I haven't even finished said game due to immense frustration with the sit controls. Do you have two left hands? mmm

SS is one of my all time favourite games, in all honesty. It was some of the most fun I'd had since the N64 era.

NemeBro
Happens anytime Ghirahim's name is spoken. So you hated him because he made your penis uncomfortably erect?

Get out of the closet.

Impediment
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Do you have two left hands? mmm

SS is one of my all time favourite games, in all honesty. It was some of the most fun I'd had since the N64 era.

I made it to the second temple before I gave up due to frustration from having to constantly re-calibrate my Wii remote with Motion Plus.

Am I missing something? Does the game shift gears afterward?

The beginning sequence was painfully slow and the whole navigating through that damn forest to find the first temple killed my fun factor.

I don't own a Wii U and I don't plan to, unless this next Zelda game is anything short of epic. If that happens, THEN I'll buy a used Wii U and play it.

Smasandian
I also hated on how much hand holding the game does. That stupid ****ing companion you had constantly annoying was extremely frustrating.

Dramatic Gecko

In all honesty the game was considerably easier than the N64 (or maybe I'm just smarter now) I didn't find the game that hard, and it annoyed me how some cool items like the Whip where only useful in the temple you get it from. BUT, the characters were down right classic, Ghirahim cracked me up with his fabulous persona, and Groose becoming a nice and actually having a regular person help to the point of importance was astounding! I loved it.

Zack Fair
I thought Ghirawhatever looked stupid.

NemeBro
I'm sorry he emasculated you.

Zack Fair
Shut up.

Dramatic Gecko
I thought Ghirawhatever looked stupid.

Well he's been living alone on the surface with no one but his red boboklobin thingies fro hundreds of years. You'd dress weird too.

Lek Kuen
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/20140517/5038231/best-zelda-rap-ever-the-juice-crew-o.gif

Sacred 117
*fist bumps Lek*

ScreamPaste
Ghirahim was awesome, also the controls for the game were great, but I had the wiimote with Plus built in, it might be better than the add on.

Dramatic Gecko
Ghirahim was awesome, also the controls for the game were great, but I had the wiimote with Plus built in, it might be better than the add on.

I had the built in too and had no complaints. You're probably right about the add on.

Lek Kuen

Quit lying, you just like it because the feats

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Quit lying, you just like it because the feats Nah, I legitimately loved the game, the feats were just bonus. The boss fights were so, so good, lol. Especially the Ghirahim fights. Cut that ****er's sword right in half, no ****s given.

Sacred 117
Nah, I legitimately loved the game, the feats were just bonus. The boss fights were so, so good, lol. Especially the Ghirahim fights. Cut that ****er's sword right in half, no ****s given.

Same here. Though, I'd cut Tentalus and Demise's sealed forms from the 'good' boss fights, and I wasn't overly fond of the unbecomingly lacking enemy variety in general.

As for the controls, I can't identify with everyone's complaints. If it means anything, I too had a built-in Plus. I never particularly had any difficulty with it.

Ghirahim for most of the game was a decent villain, and he dramatically improved at the very end just before Demise. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him reappear in another Zelda installment (or the new Smash).

ScreamPaste
I liked Tentalus a lot, though the Imprisoned's fights could realistically have been more varied.

The only part of the game I legitimately did not like was Faron's fetch quest, lol. And yeah, +1 to built in motion+ superiority, I'm fairly certain that the reason no one I know had troubles with the controls was because we all had built in motion+ rather than the add on.

Zack Fair
All right so any ideas/thoughts on how the game might play out with the Skyrimesque approach? I know we know very little, but yeah.

Or rather how you hope it turns out.

Lek Kuen
I say we should get romance options and one of them be Ganon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsC4n6BCEAAimUa.jpg:large

ScreamPaste
I dunno, I'm worried that spreading content over a wider world will make the content less enjoyable, this was, incidentally, a problem I had with skyrim. Dungeons everywhere, sure, but it got boring very quickly.

I hope that they're just opening the world up more, but keeping the level of quality per square kilometer past games have had.

Zack Fair
I dunno, I'm worried that spreading content over a wider world will make the content less enjoyable, this was, incidentally, a problem I had with skyrim. Dungeons everywhere, sure, but it got boring very quickly.

I hope that they're just opening the world up more, but keeping the level of quality per square kilometer past games have had. I think that is exactly what is going to happen.

Nintendo likes those dungeons, and I doubt they would make them boring/lame/whathaveyou. I also doubt they will try to make Hyrule as big as Skyrim. It does not have to be as big as Skyrim.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm actually hoping for character customisation in terms of costume hair eye-colour. I mean the Link in the trailer had a pony tail. Maybe it is time.

Lek Kuen
I'm fine with his look.

Zack Fair
Yeah me too.

The gender though...Hmmm.

Wonder how much people would rage if they made Link a woman.

Lek Kuen
Yeah me too.

Wonder how much people would rage if they made Link a woman.

They confirmed it was a man not a woman, and it made people mad

Zack Fair
LoL.

I'm thinking people would be mad no matter what Link was.

Dramatic Gecko
There are a lot of mad people out there.

Lek Kuen
I say if we get a female Link, I want a sexy female Ganon too

Dramatic Gecko
I say if we get a female Link, I want a sexy female Ganon too

And hopefully a sexy female Tingle

Lek Kuen
Well I was going to say sexy Male Zelda, but that works

Bentley
I'll be mad as long as Link doesn't grow a beard and gets graying hair.

NemeBro
Yeah me too.

Wonder how much people would rage if they made Link a woman. I've always said I'd be fine with a female Link.

Zack Fair
TBH I never really thought about it. Always believed Link would always be a guy. Still I got nothing against Link having bewbs. If anything I think it would be cool.

Dramatic Gecko
Link's always been a guy, to make him a girl would just be to either satisfy feminists or fan service.

NemeBro
Link's always been a guy, to make him a girl would just be to either satisfy feminists or fan service. Yeah and for a while black men were always slaves in America.

Why do you support slavery?

Zack Fair
That escalated quickly.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah and for a while black men were always slaves in America.

Why do you support slavery?

Oh gee! That is totally what I meant. I'm just saying making a female would just be fan service. However if they did, I wouldn't hate it. It wouldn't make me hate the game, there just isn't good reason to. Link has always been a guy. If you made Samus a guy people freak.

NemeBro
Oh gee! That is totally what I meant. I'm just saying making a female would just be fan service. However if they did, I wouldn't hate it. It wouldn't make me hate the game, there just isn't good reason to. Link has always been a guy. If you made Samus a guy people freak. Appeals to tradition won't work on me.

The difference is Samus is one character, with one story. Link is a whole bunch of reincarnations possessing the Hero's Spirit. There's different Links, so making one a female wouldn't be too outlandish.

Calm down.

Dramatic Gecko
Appeals to tradition won't work on me.

The difference is Samus is one character, with one story. Link is a whole bunch of reincarnations possessing the Hero's Spirit. There's different Links, so making one a female wouldn't be too outlandish.

Calm down.

That's exactly why I wouldn't be upset if Link was a girl. I just don't see the need.

Oh I'm not angry man, read my writing in the voice of a happy bunny. Because I don't get mad.

NemeBro
I see you need some time off so you can cool your jets. Take your time.

Dramatic Gecko
I see you need some time off so you can cool your jets. Take your time.

But legit I'm not even angry. I'm an Aussie, we are naturally Immune to Berserk.

ScreamPaste
It's true, they bleed rum, you can't make them mad.

Also, female Link would be all right with me, I'm not asking for it, and it seems like an unnecessary change. I'd only dislike it if they changed his character when they did it. I'd also resent it slightly if it was done purely to appease feminists. People need to stop getting their gender politics in my games.

But if, say, Eiji Aonuma was just like "Hey, what if one of those times Ganon revived he said, 'man, **** young males, one of those assholes always grabs a sword and comes for me' and kills most of them, resulting in a female Link?"

Then I'd be like "Y'know, okay, that makes sense." And then I'd buy the shit out of the game. Because I hate children.

Dramatic Gecko

Also, female Link would be all right with me, I'm not asking for it, and it seems like an unnecessary change. I'd only dislike it if they changed his character when they did it. I'd also resent it slightly if it was done purely to appease feminists. People need to stop getting their gender politics in my games.

But if, say, Eiji Aonuma was just like "Hey, what if one of those times Ganon revived he said, 'man, **** young males, one of those assholes always grabs a sword and comes for me' and kills most of them, resulting in a female Link?"

Then I'd be like "Y'know, okay, that makes sense." And then I'd buy the shit out of the game. Because I hate children.

Or like: Ganon takes over the land. And like in Willow: He decrees all Hylian born boys be inspected and searched for the mark of the hero. But...

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/821/Rule-63-Link-D-random-24659951-800-693.png

**** you Gannon.

Lek Kuen

On the other hand if they appease feminist they will have to make her better than all the male links, giving you guys more fuel for the Hyrule war machine

NotAllThatEvil
I would have been fine with a female link, but then skyward sword came. Having a female link would mess with the lore. That being said, I could deal with a female link but if they make it an option to choose the gender, I will stab Reggie through the eye with my cardboard master sword.

The Scenario
What's wrong with being able to choose?

A female Link is a cosmetic change and nothing else.

Zack Fair
Link already looks like a girl anyway

Lek Kuen
Link already looks like a girl anyway

So did you fap to him?

Zack Fair
So did you fap to him? Furiously. Wanna see? Skype me.

Nemesis X
If Link can be reincarnated as a brunette with a voice actor for once, anything is possible.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If Link can be reincarnated as a brunette with a voice actor for once, anything is possible.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by The Scenario
What's wrong with being able to choose?

A female Link is a cosmetic change and nothing else.

women and men are equal but different. Using the same story and characters for a female character as a male character has a completely different meaning....

Also I'm a chauvinistic sexist who thinks feminists need to be put back in their place.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Also I'm a chauvinistic sexist who thinks feminists need to be put back in their place.

But you admits it so its okay.

(I wonder if that works with murder....)

quanchi112
Link has always been a female so why the disarray.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.