The Creeper vs. The Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Man-Thing solidly.

zopzop
Creeper or draw.

Trocity
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Man-Thing solidly.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
Creeper or draw. ... What? How can Creeper do anything to Man-Thing?

zopzop
... What? How can Creeper do anything to Man-Thing?
What can Man-THing do to Creeper? Creeper has regen feats easily as good as Man-Thing's, but he has the reach advantage with his mane that held a CL50 (at least) against it's will and KOed it.

He's faster and his damage soak is no joke (he withstood a giant explosion when a ship crashed from orbit).

CadenceV2
What can Man-THing do to Creeper? Creeper has regen feats easily as good as Man-Thing's, but he has the reach advantage with his mane that held a CL50 (at least) against it's will and KOed it.

He's faster and his damage soak is no joke (he withstood a giant explosion when a ship crashed from orbit).

Man Thing Burning Touch is magical and science based. It has killed Helllords and seriously taken out Fear Lords who are all >>>>>> Creeper in regen or anything.

Also Man thing can and has use Empathy wot force beings who feel no fear feel fear to be Burn by touch.

Creeper cannot win this.

zopzop
Originally posted by CadenceV2
It has killed Helllords
Context? Because I call bullsh|t on this.

Which Fear Lord? And it better not be D'sypre because he's a clown.

Neither is putting the other down permanently. At least Creeper can for sure KO Man-Thing long enough to count as a forum win.

pym-ftw
Man-Thing can also bfr.

Man-thing also has crushed Hulk and Juggernaut struggled to push him back. He is well above class 50.

CadenceV2

Context? Because I call bullsh|t on this.

Which Fear Lord? And it better not be D'sypre because he's a clown.

Neither is putting the other down permanently. At least Creeper can for sure KO Man-Thing long enough to count as a forum win.

Not much context. Man Thing fought Thogg till the Helllord felt fear of losing and was one shotted by burning touch.

Despayre was beaten by Man Things burning touch twice.

Manthing even beat a super zombie created by the marvel zombie virus with a touch.

Also how does Creeper KO a being who can walk through nets or reform from any plant life? Same Manthing who never register attacks from Hulk, Iron Man, or even Dr Strange?

This is not taking into accout the fact he can control plant life and just ensnare Creeper in vegetation for a win like he did to Angel of the X-Men. Or the fact he can BFR.

Fact is Man Thing is very high tier.

maxivitopowe
Care to elaborate?

zopzop
Man-Thing can also bfr.

Man-thing also has crushed Hulk and Juggernaut struggled to push him back. He is well above class 50.
Creeper can teleport interdimensionally (to Hell and back to Earth).

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Not much context. Man Thing fought Thogg till the Helllord felt fear of losing and was one shotted by burning touch.

Despayre was beaten by Man Things burning touch twice.

Manthing even beat a super zombie created by the marvel zombie virus with a touch.

Also how does Creeper KO a being who can walk through nets or reform from any plant life? Same Manthing who never register attacks from Hulk, Iron Man, or even Dr Strange?

This is not taking into accout the fact he can control plant life and just ensnare Creeper in vegetation for a win like he did to Angel of the X-Men. Or the fact he can BFR.

Fact is Man Thing is very high tier.
D'yspre. I knew it. LOL. Moving on.......

He's not ensnaring or BFRing a guy that can TP between dimensions.

Like I said, either Creeper via KO or draw.

pym-ftw
Can he teleport through time?

riv6672
Thinking D'spayre is lame negates the feat?
This could revolutionize the debate industry!

I pick Man-Thing.

CadenceV2
I'm not sure why Despayre is a joke. He is a proven fear lord like Nightmare.

I am still unsure how Creeper can KO a being with instant regen, never been KOed by physicL force, and can still function as a pile of vegetation.

I really do not see why Creeper can survive the burning touch when beings I listed above cannot. Heck Glob who is a copy of Man Thing and beaten Savage Hulk in a fist fight was one touch killed by burning touch.

Man Thing should win handily.

riv6672
I'm in agreement on all points with you.

DarkSaint85
Man Thing should be too much for Creeper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.