You Will Be Given The Whole Treasures In US!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EMC
You will be given the whole US treasures of riches ir you can create a working concept to establish endless money riches. What Concept can you create to establish Endless Money Riches?

Bardock42
Hyperinflation?

Bentley
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hyperinflation?

Will you please share with me some of those riches you just won?

Clovie
Marius, why do you need US stuff? o.O

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by EMC
You will be given the whole US treasures of riches ir you can create a working concept to establish endless money riches. What Concept can you create to establish Endless Money Riches?

What are you talking about? This thread makes no sense.

"You will be given the whole US treasures of riches" What?! No you will not, no matter what.

"ir you can create a working concept to establish endless money riches."

Is "ir" a typo? There's no such thing as an "endless money riches". The government could print more money, but inflation would just gobble it up.

"What Concept can you create to establish Endless Money Riches?"

So, lets say I knew how to do this, am I going to tell you on a public forum? NO!!

What a waist of time...

Digi
This guy's profile bio is a riot:

"My name is Potentate Odefeya D' Great. Born in and hail from Nigeria. I am anointed and ordained divine King and Priest of the most high God the highest in Christ Jesus. I reign from The Dominant City of the Supreme Majesty of life and creation of the universe. I run a divine throne with most powerful worshipping divine temple with the Supreme Alta of Life and Creation that destroy evil darkness all over the world to effect changes that give to Divine Kingdom of Lights."

Pretty obviously a troll.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi

"My name is Potentate Odefeya D' Great. Born in and hail from Nigeria. I am anointed and ordained divine King and Priest of the most high God the highest in Christ Jesus. I reign from The Dominant City of the Supreme Majesty of life and creation of the universe. I run a divine throne with most powerful worshipping divine temple with the Supreme Alta of Life and Creation that destroy evil darkness all over the world to effect changes that give to Divine Kingdom of Lights."

LOL! Let me guess, he can't get his millions out of a European bank. If you send him your account number, he can transfer the money to your account, and then split it with you. stick out tongue

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What are you talking about? This thread makes no sense.

"You will be given the whole US treasures of riches" What?! No you will not, no matter what.

"ir you can create a working concept to establish endless money riches."

Is "ir" a typo? There's no such thing as an "endless money riches". The government could print more money, but inflation would just gobble it up.

"What Concept can you create to establish Endless Money Riches?"

So, lets say I knew how to do this, am I going to tell you on a public forum? NO!!

What a waist of time...

I'm not being sarcastic when I say this..., I enjoy it when you invest any kind of attention to these type of threads laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
I reign from The Dominant City of the Supreme Majesty of life and creation of the universe.

Where do you guys suppose that is?

Oneness
Originally posted by EMC
You will be given the whole US treasures of riches ir you can create a working concept to establish endless money riches. What Concept can you create to establish Endless Money Riches? Software that can single-handedly run the nation's industry and economic infrastructure without the need for anyone to buy anything.

Yes, I get my bachelors by 23-28 or so, work for a couple temp agencies, take my resume to Japan, earn enough for I can undergo personal apprenticeship 13 hours a day obsession and build some hyper-cutting edge software on top of nano-electronic retrofitted super-hardware memristors - building these intelligent software programs with collaborative group effort over the course of decades.

Digi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Where do you guys suppose that is?

New York City, duh. Don't you read comics?

wink

Time Immemorial

Ur a mod, ban his ass laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.