Sinister Six vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Dr. Octopus
Green Goblin
Sandman
Electro
Rhino
Venom

Who wins?

CadenceV2
The two best showings Dracula have are against the Xmen and Thor. The Xmen showing had Dracula overpowered as hell to his other showings, and he Thor one had him using Sif's blood for a amp.

However on average Dracula has trouble fighting street tiers like Blade or Werewolf by Night.

I give it to the Sinister Six handily.

golem370
He put turn them against each other.

basilisk
He gets a mouthful of sand.

zopzop
Dracula wins.

A majority of the SS are weak willed clowns. He'd mindr@pe them and have them fight each other.

He can turn to mist to avoid anything they throw at him. He's strong enough to effortlessly catch a punch from Colossus and toss him around like a ragdoll.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by zopzop
Dracula wins.

A majority of the SS are weak willed clowns. He'd mindr@pe them and have them fight each other.

He can turn to mist to avoid anything they throw at him. He's strong enough to effortlessly catch a punch from Colossus and toss him around like a ragdoll.

I challenge you to prove his strength is anywhere near colossus own other than that one single showing. This same guy struggled against 2 toner Werewolf by Night in 3 separate battles. As well has physical trouble with Blade. The mans biggest arch rival was humans in the the Tomb of Dracula comics. He also needed Storms help to fight the X Men a second time.

So can you show one other instance he was that strong at all other than the Thor fight where Dracula was amped on Sif's Asgardian blood and lost real quick when it wore off?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Dracula wins.

I couldnt have said it better myself...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I challenge you to prove his strength is anywhere near colossus own other than that one single showing. This same guy struggled against 2 toner Werewolf by Night in 3 separate battles. As well has physical trouble with Blade. The mans biggest arch rival was humans in the the Tomb of Dracula comics. He also needed Storms help to fight the X Men a second time.

So can you show one other instance he was that strong at all other than the Thor fight where Dracula was amped on Sif's Asgardian blood and lost real quick when it wore off?

He doesnt need to be as strong as Colossus (on average) to beat this team...

Mind rape, evasion via mist form, and lightning strikes will finish this team off eventually...

Dracula wins...

CadenceV2
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He doesnt need to be as strong as Colossus (on average) to beat this team...

Mind rape, evasion via mist form, and lightning strikes will finish this team off eventually...

Dracula wins...

His Mind Rape as everyone says he has is barely shown and only shown on people he bites (Apocalypse or Storm for example) and not average individuals. Otherwise he can mind rape WBN, Van Helsing, Blade, Kitty Pride, ect. yet he never shows this mind raping. he only ever showed mental control of Vampires. Thats it.

Mist form is negated by heat of any kind. So Electro can solo. Even Green Goblin can negate water mist with the heat of some of his devices like Lasers and napalm bombs.

Lightning will harm this team with Electro (controls electricity), Venom, Rhino, or Sandman on it? I have a hard time swallowing that line of thinking.

riv6672
I honestly cant see Dracula winning this.

Dr. Octopus and Green Goblin have range, power, tactics and skill.
Sandman, Venom and Electro have raw power and versatility.
Rhino with proper leadership, which he has on this team, is an overpowering juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.