Abomination location????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
What ever happened to Emil Blonsky in the MCU?

He was beaten by Hulk but left alive and conscious iirc and the Hulk just left him there with Betty and Thunderbolt. So did the Army arrest him? Did he get up and continue his rampage? Maybe hit the gym so he could beat Banner next time?

I ask because I wonder if he'll make a return. And if he does, it'll raise question that must be answered. Was he contained by S.H.I.E.L.D. or some other agency? If so how? Wouldn't they be able to control/capture Hulk if that was the case? And if he's on the loose, what is he doing? Is he causing unrelenting destruction somewhere and nobody is trying to stop him? Does he live in a cabin somewhere like Bob Lee Swagger? Can he revert back to a human?

I don't watch Agents of SHIELD so if they've mentioned anything I've asked he please let me know. If not, may the speculations begin!

Firefly218
TBJMq-isHU4

This Marvel one shot answers your question

juggerman
Thank you. There are still unanswered questions tho. How are they holding him? Is he "Hulked out" or is he in human form?

Ridley_Prime
Tim Roth better play Blonsky again if he returns.

Time Immemorial
Hes locked up like juggernaut was, only difference is magneto isn't busting his ass outsmile

steverules_2
They can hold Hulk, remember they had that chamber that they Loki trapped Thor in? That was meant for hulk. Abom was knocked out so they could put him in containment, Hulks never been knocked out in front of them to quickly place him in a holding cell or whatever

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by steverules_2
They can hold Hulk, remember they had that chamber that they Loki trapped Thor in? That was meant for hulk. Abom was knocked out so they could put him in containment, Hulks never been knocked out in front of them to quickly place him in a holding cell or whatever

Yup, Hulk also most likely crushed his chest, lungs and other area's when he had his foot on him and stomped him out hard. After the beating that got him on the floor and then that, I don't see him resisting any sort of containment.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hes locked up like juggernaut was, only difference is magneto isn't busting his ass outsmile

Mag's can't anyway even if he wanted to

different universe.

Esau Cairn
They can hold Hulk, remember they had that chamber that they Loki trapped Thor in?

Point is, it was designed in theory to hold Hulk...shame we never show it tested.

Zack Fair
I always assumed the whole "hold hulk" thing was proven wrong when Thor broke it.

Yeah I know Hulk ain't Thor, but still.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Point is, it was designed in theory to hold Hulk...shame we never show it tested.

Thor barely managed to escape it, whether Hulk woulda been able to I don't know

Esau Cairn
Thor barely managed to escape it, whether Hulk woulda been able to I don't know

I'm just thinking along the lines that Thor's Hammer smashed the chamber so along that line of thought...Hulk's additional weight adding velocity to the free-fall & the chamber landing/smashing on say, a sharp rocky outcrop would have the same desired affect of smashing the chamber.

steverules_2
It would smash on impact sure, but it still would be doing it's job of containing the hulk

Tattoos N Scars
Hulk could bust through it. Hulk is a level ahead of Thor in brute strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.