Acts of Vengeance -Vs- The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Acts of Vengeance

Apocalypse
Dr.Doom
Cls.Juggernaut
Cls.Loki
Mandarin
Cls.Magneto

Vs

The Justice League

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Cyborg
Aquaman

Supermex
Superman Apocalypse are close fight?

G.L will give Doom a fight

Manhunter and Loki looks tight

Not a stomp

Bentley
Originally posted by Emperor Lelouch
Also what's stoping apocalypse from mind raping half of the Justice League?

The fact that both Aquaman and Martian Manhunter are more powerful telepaths?

Bentley
lol. Apocalypse beat both Jean and Xaiver in a telepathic fight. He's way above them.

Meh, Xavier is ok. John and Arthur >> regular Jean.

If I recall correctly Apoc never uses telepathy offensively at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that showing you are citing was because Jean and Xavier went and tried to mess with his mind. When did it happen?

Bentley
Do you even know who Xaiver is?

Heres one feat where Apocalypse overpowered both Jean and Xaiver in telepathic battle.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/10/100522/1820924-apocmindblastxavier_1_.png

Also when has current Arthur showed any TP feats against anything or than fish?

Ah, I didn't realize it was DCNu, my knowledge cannot be final here then.

When did that scan happen? Issues would be better please, too little context there. Also, its not horribly explicit about them being koed by telepathy.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Supermex
Superman Apocalypse are close fight?

G.L will give Doom a fight

Manhunter and Loki looks tight

Not a stomp

Technically the acts of vengeance should win everytime. Even though those are good fights Magneto easily kills Cyborg and Juggernaut one shots Aquaman. Manderin would lose to Wonderwoman, but juggernaut plus Magneto would put her down fast.

Now its a 5 on 3 with magneto helping Doom beat GL and Juggernaut helps beat superman.

maxivitopowe
What happened to lelouch?

X-Men Legends 1
If Apocalypse fought smart he could take of most of the JL himself.

Supermex
Can Apocalypse take Superman?

X-Men Legends 1
Can Apocalypse take Superman? In my honest opinion he could. And for high majority to.

Supermex
Originally posted by X-Men Legends 1
In my honest opinion he could. And for high majority to.

Hummm I like to hear why u think that?

X-Men Legends 1
Hummm I like to hear why u think that? He has taken hits from people in the X-force and black bolt with no real affect. His TP feats out match Supermans TP resistance feats. He has overpowered hulk and has tagged many speedsters. He has also taken way more damage then current superman can dish out.

Although he isn't as fast as superman he holds a advantage in nearly every single category.

Bentley
He has taken hits from people in the X-force and black bolt with no real affect. His TP feats out match Supermans TP resistance feats. He has overpowered hulk and has tagged many speedsters. He has also taken way more damage then current superman can dish out.

Although he isn't as fast as superman he holds a advantage in nearly every single category.

Except strenght, speed and durability. Add Energy Projection to that, and Ice breath. And senses, and the ability to amp. I mean, if Superman has a super power, he has it on a higher level than Apoc, but other than that...

DTM
Id go with Acts Of Vengeance here, personally, too many team beaters on that team.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by Bentley
Except strenght, speed and durability. Add Energy Projection to that, and Ice breath. And senses, and the ability to amp. I mean, if Superman has a super power, he has it on a higher level than Apoc, but other than that... Apocalypse is stronger and more durable than superman.

DarkSaint85
Lol @ Lelouch not knowing about Aquaman's TP.

Bentley
Apocalypse is stronger and more durable than superman.

Ok, how is he stronger? Has he busted planets with his fists? Has he carried infinite weight? I'm pretty aware that Apocalypse is no weakling, but to give him a definitive physical edge against Kal is iffy at best.

I was going to put an "arguably" in Superman durability, because in that regard at least Apocalypse physical shapeshifting gives him a reasonable edge... Still he doesn't really have feats that out do the best showing Superman has in general.

X-Men Legends 1

Ok, how is he stronger? Has he busted planets with his fists? Has he carried infinite weight? I'm pretty aware that Apocalypse is no weakling, but to give him a definitive physical edge against Kal is iffy at best.

I was going to put an "arguably" in Superman durability, because in that regard at least Apocalypse physical shapeshifting gives him a reasonable edge... Still he doesn't really have feats that out do the best showing Superman has in general.

Overpowering hulk

And this
Apocalypse fights Prime Eternal Ikarus. His punch waylays Ikarus, while his bearhug proves inescapable to Ike. Ikarus's punch also doesn't hurt Apocalypse.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph3.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph4.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph5.png

Also unaffected by a black bolt scream.

When has current Kal destroyed a planet with brute force alone.

DarkSaint85
His punch waylays Ikaris.....

Superman rips Doomsday apart....

I can see why you used this as an example of Apoc's superior strength.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
His punch waylays Ikaris.....

Superman rips Doomsday apart....

I can see why you used this as an example of Apoc's superior strength.

The best thing doomsday did was beat Wonderwoman.

You also ignored the fact that Apocalypse has overpowered hulk and that Ikaris did absolutely nothing to him.

basilisk

Ok, how is he stronger? Has he busted planets with his fists? Has he carried infinite weight? I'm pretty aware that Apocalypse is no weakling, but to give him a definitive physical edge against Kal is iffy at best. Superman's planetary weightlifting feat, as completely stupid and ridiculous as it was, should put Superman safely at at least Apoc's strength level.

Overpowering hulk But he didn't overpower Hulk did he? The instance where he was holding him from behind doesn't mean much since a weaker character could briefly restrain a stronger character from that position and with the cables. Not sure that there were any other instances.

Bentley
Overpowering hulk

Pft, for five seconds in a character whose whole deal is to become stronger with time. I guess that puts him around Abomination's strength class.

And this
Apocalypse fights Prime Eternal Ikarus. His punch waylays Ikarus, while his bearhug proves inescapable to Ike. Ikarus's punch also doesn't hurt Apocalypse.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph3.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph4.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3.../apocmorph5.png

Also unaffected by a black bolt scream.

When has current Kal destroyed a planet with brute force alone.

He ripped Doomsday appart who is ridiculously above both Blackbolt and Ikarus for instance.

X-Men Legends 1
Apocalypse easily beat high evolutionary.

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3...n95/powers4

Has taken several of Cyclops full blast with no effect on him.

One shotting Magneto

Hell even the avengers had a hard time with him.

Bentley

Apocalypse takes X-Factor, the Inhumans, (Black Bolt!) Askani/Rachael Summers, and Charlotte Jones w/big tech gun- hitting him with everything they had to no effect, he waded through it.

One shotting Magneto

I know Apocalypse is not a pushover, he had a pretty nice battle against Young Thor recently which means he can trash heralds given the right motivation. But Kal is so above Young Thor without mjolnir it isn't even funny.

To say Apocalypse would cake walk either Diana or John or Hal at his best is also inflating his prowess. Even if he takes some wins, I wouldn't give him the majority.

X-Men Legends 1
Apocalypse pretty much just has better feas. Hell I'm just using physical feats. He could instantly put down superman via TP. His TP feats are better than Kals TP resistance.

Also the only thing Doomsday did was beat Wonderwoman. CCurrent superman can't even destroy a planet.

Bentley
Apocalypse pretty much just has better feas. Hell I'm just using physical feats. He could instantly put down superman via TP. His TP feats are better than Kals TP resistance.

Currenty Kal? Maybe? But again, Apocalypse is the only character on his team with any kind of vaguely defined TP feats -I'd still like to see the issue number for that taking down Jean and Xavier-. He'd be hard pressed to mount a defense against both Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

Also the only thing Doomsday did was beat Wonderwoman. CCurrent superman can't even destroy a planet.

Almost killing WW casually its no laughing matter. The second part is speculation.

X-Men Legends 1
Currenty Kal? Maybe? But again, Apocalypse is the only character on his team with any kind of vaguely defined TP feats -I'd still like to see the issue number for that taking down Jean and Xavier-. He'd be hard pressed to mount a defense against both Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

Almost killing WW casually its no laughing matter. The second part is speculation.

Apocalypse > manhunter>= Xaiver > Aquaman

TP wise

Black bolt with a whisper has been able to destroy state sized places. Apocalypse took full on screams and was unaffected.

Lets not forget he one shotted deathbird.

Also this
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocvsphoenix.png

Also what scan are you talking about?

abhilegend

One shotting Magneto

High evolutionary is a jobber.

We would conveniently forget that he was amped in that instance or how Cyclops ripped him in half in the same comic, right?

When did Apoc oneshot magneto?

Apoc had no fights with Avengers as I recall.Originally posted by X-Men Legends 1
Apocalypse > manhunter>= Xaiver > Aquaman

TP wise

Black bolt with a whisper has been able to destroy state sized places. Apocalypse took full on screams and was unaffected.

Lets not forget he one shotted deathbird.

Also this
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocvsphoenix.png

Also what scan are you talking about?
The same Apocalypse who needed Cable's help just to get on astral plane and who Jean overpowered in Cyclops' body?

New Superman is outright immune to Brainiac's TP who mindcontrolled everyone on earth.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/4028188-superman-wonder+woman+%282013-%29+011-016.jpg

And FYI, the scene where Apoc blasts Xavier is from The Twelve where Apoc was hugely amped from X-man's psychic energy. So much context.....

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
And FYI, the scene where Apoc blasts Xavier is from The Twelve where Apoc was hugely amped from X-man's psychic energy. So much context.....

I imagined something like that, but never got answers about the issue #. If I recall correctly Apoc is not all that impressive in his old showings, that's why people ride the Blackbolt feat very hard (and bring showings that aren't all that impressive like his face off with Loki, the HE or Ikaris).

X-Men Legends 1
Wasn't that Phoenix who apocalypse mind blasted?

You also ignored him taking an attack from Phoenix without taking any damage.

abhilegend
Wasn't that Phoenix who apocalypse mind blasted?

You also ignored him taking an attack from Phoenix without taking any damage.
Jean was Phoenix in name only. She didn't have any phoenix force powers at that point.

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
Jean was Phoenix in name only. She didn't have any phoenix force powers at that point.

That's lame erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.