Darkseid vs the Elders of the Universe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Darkseid faces off against all the Elders of the Universe in battles to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Darkseid fights them one after another with no break time whatsoever inbetween matches...

How far does Darkseid get?

1) Champion...
2) Collector...
3) Gardener...
4) Runner...
5) Grandmaster...
6) Ego...

quanchi112
Stops at Champion.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by loeisj
Champion already got stomped by She Hulk. Stops at Ego

Your problem there is that he never had the gem when he fought her.

When he has the gem he was strong enough to shatter Thanos protective shields but he jumped into the air before he could break them.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at Champion.

As the poster below pointed out, She Hulk beat Champ...

Do you really think She Hulk beats Darkseid?

Where is your objectiveness now Quanchi?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

carver9
Based on how I think Darkseid should be written, I would give him the win over anyone but...writer's screws him. With that said, he stops at the Collector or Runner.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Your problem there is that he never had the gem when he fought her.

When he has the gem he was strong enough to shatter Thanos protective shields but he jumped into the air before he could break them.

Before the gems became what they currently are, Champ stomped on Colossus and gave Thing a beating; he shouldnt need an Infinity Gem to beat her...

The reality is that they jobbed Champ out to She Hulk (that said, it did happen on panel and it was canon); didnt she use "She-Hulk Fu" on him...

LoL...

TheLordofMurder

I am curious, how do you think he beats Runner?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Before the gems became what they currently are, Champ stomped on Colossus and gave Thing a beating; he shouldnt need an Infinity Gem to beat her...

The reality is that they jobbed Champ out to She Hulk (that said, it did happen on panel and it was canon); didnt she use "She-Hulk Fu" on him...

LoL...
Exactly. That bullsh|t She-Hulk series is like the Deadpool series "fictional fiction". They do things in their solo COMEDY series, they would never do in "normal" comics.

As to the thread, stops at 4. Runner ends him.

Blue Area Vet

Context, it wasn't a normal level She Hulk and Champion was taking out heralds left and right just prior.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Exactly. That bullsh|t She-Hulk series is like the Deadpool series "fictional fiction". They do things in their solo COMEDY series, they would never do in "normal" comics.

He'd have an incredibly hard time with Collecter.

Trocity
Collector takes him

Rao Kal El
Darkseid faces off against all the Elders of the Universe in battles to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Darkseid fights them one after another with no break time whatsoever inbetween matches...

How far does Darkseid get?

1) Champion...
2) Collector...
3) Gardener...
4) Runner...
5) Grandmaster...
6) Ego...

Shall I assume that Darkseid is fighting his opponents like Thanos did and collects the gems to help him deal with the next adversary?

Or is this a true forum fight?

Because if this goes like in the comic, He performs almost exactly the same as Thanos and clears it.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Shall I assume that Darkseid is fighting his opponents like Thanos did and collects the gems to help him deal with the next adversary?

Or is this a true forum fight?

Because if this goes like in the comic, He performs almost exactly the same as Thanos and clears it.

Um, no because the op said "battles to the death or KO." No angle for your boy's Rogue. smokin'

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Um, no because the op said "battles of death." No angle for your boy's Rogue. smokin'

thumb up so he is facing a harder challenge thumb up

Have to wait if the OP gives the the gems or not, though.

Blue Area Vet
thumb up so he is facing a harder challenge thumb up

Have to wait if the OP gives the the gems or not, though.

No we don't. He stated the parameters of the fight and the gems are not mentioned. Relax, this has nothing to do with Darkseid being inferior to Thanos.

deathslash
I am curious, how do you think he beats Runner? hasn't he caught Barry Allen of guard with his speed?

Rao Kal El
No we don't. He stated the parameters of the fight and the gems are not mentioned. Relax, this has nothing to do with Darkseid being inferior to Thanos.

Take it easy, I wonder why you seem jumpy about him getting the gems?

Anyhow page one OP still can alter the rules or leave them as they are.

I just want confirmation from him to see how Darkseid could fare.

Blue Area Vet
Take it easy, I wonder why you seem jumpy about him getting the gems?

Anyhow page one OP still can alter the rules or leave them as they are.

I just want confirmation from him to see how Darkseid could fare.

Don't try to out psyche me, it's futile. Since you are in the thread, why not answer the question as asked as opposed to hoping he will change it to one that will make DS look better?

Rao Kal El
Don't try to out psyche me, it's futile. Since you are in the thread, why not answer the question as asked as opposed to hoping he will change it to one that will make DS look better?

I am not trying, you are already . I Usually avoid giving incorrect answers when the possibility of missing data is present., but so far under this stips it seems Darkseid is facing a tougher challenge than Thanos did, don't you agree?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears it.

TheLordofMurder
None of the Elders have gems...

As soon as one fight ends, the next begins immediately...

Insane Titan
DS clears it.

And Lol @ Rao's butthurt about Thanos

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
DS clears it.

no sadwalk

Deadline
Originally posted by zopzop

Apart from that I think it was stated in the comic that The Elder's souls are connected to the soul gems and that's why Champion was so weak. It wasn't true before that statement and it wasn't true afterwards.

Branlor Swift
She Hulk was way stronger than Hercules to a point where she let Herc beat her in arm wrestling while she was weakened under the Jupiter Suit.

Not a bad showing for Champ.

Now with that said, Grandmaster is the only real Elder that can potentially beat DS. Under the back to back stips I can't see him winning. Collector ain't no pussy like BM's anti matter, so he can cause some damage that adds up with Runner and... no one else to help him lose to Grandmaster.

Ego should stop him cold though in a straight up battle.

Also lol at whatever Thanos had to do with this thread.

Rao Kal El
None of the Elders have gems...

As soon as one fight ends, the next begins immediately...

In that case with out resting he gets to 4.

Rao Kal El
DS clears it.

What butt hurt? There is obvious differences between this thread and the comics in which a vague similar story is depicted, so obviously the usual fanboys will twist things.

SuperiorTech

LoL...

Yeah in his early appearances how many years comics and fights has it been since he been shown at that level.

Context, it wasn't a normal level She Hulk and Champion was taking out heralds left and right just prior.

Any of those people stronger than Herc I mean considerable stronger?

Blue Area Vet
I am not trying, you are already . I Usually avoid giving incorrect answers when the possibility of missing data is present., but so far under this stips it seems Darkseid is facing a tougher challenge than Thanos did, don't you agree?

There is always a possibility that data is missing- that's not the same as begging for favorable data. As far as whether he is facing a tougher challange than Thanos, WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT? You keep bringing Thanos into this, but he faced no such challenge that I am aware of. The Thanos Quest was not a series of one on one physical battles, it was about him obtaining the gems through cunning. That is NOTHING like this and bears no comparison.

Other people are answering the question, you are the only hold out.

Blue Area Vet
DS clears it.

Man, I can't believe his reaction!! He won't answer the question as asked because it might be a tougher challenge than what Thanos faced? Man, I have seen it all. laughing

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
She Hulk was way stronger than Hercules to a point where she let Herc beat her in arm wrestling while she was weakened under the Jupiter Suit.

Not a bad showing for Champ.

Now with that said, Grandmaster is the only real Elder that can potentially beat DS. Under the back to back stips I can't see him winning. Collector ain't no pussy like BM's anti matter , so he can cause some damage that adds up with Runner and... no one else to help him lose to Grandmaster.

Ego should stop him cold though in a straight up battle.

Also lol at whatever Thanos had to do with this thread.

Objects of butthurt may appear larger than they actually are laughing

BM knocked a trans super clone the fuk out with his antimatter charged punch. Deal with it pittstop boy.

Blue Area Vet
In that case with out resting he gets to 4.

Feel better now? stick out tongue

So to recap, the OP was nice enough to coddle you and repeat what he said the first time. There was no missing data, only wished for dat. You could have answered the question panels ago. But you psyched me out, right? Man, you super fans really make me laugh!!

Branlor Swift
Objects of butthurt may appear larger than they actually are laughing Projected butthurt doesn't work. Especially when someone launches into a tirade of hate to a non partisan observer and like 20 other posters just for having different opinions.

You're like the Quan who calls everyone else a fanboy.

Blue Area Vet
Projected butthurt doesn't work. Especially when someone launches into a tirade of hate to a non partisan observer and like 20 other posters just for having different opinions.

You're like the Quan who calls everyone else a fanboy.

And you are the same fragile coward you were yesterday when you refused to answer a simple question posed in the context of debate. Don't try to turnt his around. The ONLY reason you mentioned BM is because of butthurt. The last time I checked, he is no where in the post, but he is lodged in your mind. You are projecting your own butthurt. I told you, I am not like these other posters. I'll give you another shot at redemption:

Did the antimatter behave like antimatter is supposed to and "evaporate" Superman? smokin'

Branlor Swift
Forward that question to Stoic and I'll reply. Debating comics with you is a complete waste of time as evidenced by any page in that thread. You're like h1 but entertaining due to super anger.
In case you haven't realized that your opinion is meaningless to me. I wouldn't even spend the time proving Wolverine has bone claws to you, but I enjoy our company together nonetheless.

Way to launch into another tirade because I mentioned Blue Marvel though. Way to show them who's butthurt.

Blue Area Vet
Forward that question to Stoic and I'll reply. Debating comics with you is a complete waste of time as evidenced by any page in that thread. You're like h1 but entertaining due to super anger.
In case you haven't realized that your opinion is meaningless to me. I wouldn't even spend the time proving Wolverine has bone claws to you, but I enjoy our company together nonetheless.

Way to launch into another tirade because I mentioned Blue Marvel though. Way to show them who's butthurt.

No, my opinion means a hell of a lot to you. That's why you are trying your best to debate me.

I'm not asking Stoic a question about what YOU said, but nice try. The next step of your decline into ass kick is to deny what you said. You said BM had no feets because his antimatter didn't "evaporate" laughing out loud King Hyperion. Yet when two scans showed that antimatter from AM and a missile didn't evaporate Superman, you balled up in a fetal position and rolled off. I see you are tucked and ready for take off again.

Honestly, I never viewed you as a puss until yesterday. It's okay to lose and it's certainly not woth disgracing yourself by retreating, but whatever.

Rao Kal El
Feel better now? stick out tongue

So to recap, the OP was nice enough to coddle you and repeat what he said the first time. There was no missing data, only wished for dat. You could have answered the question panels ago. But you psyched me out, right? Man, you super fans really make me laugh!!

Um... there was missing data and I just don't hastly generalize things.

A is not equal B simple logic.

I know you might tend to jump the shark, that is why you make false and erroneous assumptions.

Like thinking all antimatter power out put is the same, it leads to fallacies like comparing the power output of a herald to the power output of a multiversal entity. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Um... there was missing data and I just don't hastly generalize things.

A is not equal B simple logic.

I know you might tend to jump the shark, that is why you make false and erroneous assumptions.

Like thinking all antimatter power out put is the same, it leads to fallacies like comparing the power output of a herald to the power output of a multiversal entity. stick out tongue

Find me written proof that antimatter exists in different forms. That's now it works when you make a claim on the board. And good luck with that because scientists are currently trying to devise a way to measure it for the first time.

Anyway, I didn't assume anything but what was written. In fact, no one else in the thread assumed anything else but what was written. You are the outlier.....and Thanos rapes Darkseid 7 days a week. cool

Rao Kal El
Find me written proof that antimatter exists in different forms. That's now it works when you make a claim on the board. And good luck with that because scientists are currently trying to devise a way to measure it for the first time.

Anyway, I didn't assume anything but what was written. In fact, no one else in the thread assumed anything else but what was written. You are the outlier.....and Thanos rapes Darkseid 7 days a week. cool

Lets put this in perspective, the power output of Galactus is not the same as SS, even though both use cosmic power.

and keep your Thanos gay fantasies on your fanfic comic book collection, to yourself, thanks cool

Blue Area Vet
Lets put this in perspective, the power output of Galactus is not the same as SS, even though both use cosmic power.

and keep your Thanos gay fantasies on your fanfic comic book collection, to yourself, thanks cool

Put it in perspective? I've been saying the same thing the entire time! The difference is in output, NOT content. Go back in the thread if you missed it. A couple of idiots in the thread tried to argue that BMs antimatter was different from AM because AM did more damage, totally ignoring that AM can access MORE AM , ignoring that he was releasing waves of the stuff with the intention of destroying the univerve, ignoring that a charged punch is not the same as a blast, ignoring all context and logic.

Rao Kal El
Put it in perspective? I've been saying the same thing the entire time! The difference is in output, NOT content. Go back in the thread if you missed it. A couple of idiots in the thread tried to argue that BMs antimatter was different from AM because AM did more damage, totally ignoring that AM can access MORE AM , ignoring that he was releasing waves of the stuff with the intention of destroying the univerve, ignoring that a charged punch is not the same as a blast, ignoring all context and logic.

Well if that is the case and you say it depends on the output, I will have to agree more with you then (I said more, not entirely) and I will ask you to be BFF's but your Gay Thanos fanfic fantasies worry me smile

Branlor Swift
No, my opinion means a hell of a lot to you. That's why you are trying your best to debate me.

I'm not asking Stoic a question about what YOU said, but nice try. The next step of your decline into ass kick is to deny what you said. You said BM had no feets because his antimatter didn't "evaporate" laughing out loud King Hyperion. Yet when two scans showed that antimatter from AM and a missile didn't evaporate Superman, you balled up in a fetal position and rolled off. I see you are tucked and ready for take off again.

Honestly, I never viewed you as a puss until yesterday. It's okay to lose and it's certainly not woth disgracing yourself by retreating, but whatever. lol at this being debating. Lol at this being me trying my best. I'm just trying to keep this going with out of town cellphone posts until you get banned. Because this is intriguing to me.

I'm saying that if you want your idiotic statements answered then get Stoic to ask them. You're not worth more than angering.

All I learned is that you're willing to spam two threads on the same subject because someone threatened your Marvel Superman.

But anyway, Darkseid gets farther than Blue Marvel would if we're getting back on subject. Rao has my back here

Blue Area Vet
lol at this being debating. Lol at this being me trying my best. I'm just trying to keep this going with out of town cellphone posts until you get banned. Because this is intriguing to me.

I'm saying that if you want your idiotic statements answered then get Stoic to ask them. You're not worth more than angering.

All I learned is that you're willing to spam two threads on the same subject because someone threatened your Marvel Superman.

But anyway, Darkseid gets farther than Blue Marvel would if we're getting back on subject. Rao has my back here

Yawn, your excuses and attempts at saving face are not just, pathetic, they are boring. Your ego is talking a bunch of gibberish that your brain can't decipher in real time. Face it, you're having a bad day.

Branlor Swift
It just keeps going.
I always wanted my own "Ihatecmaster". Not sure I want it always on though. I'll miss it when it's banned though.

But anyway. Darkseid should stop cold at Grandmaster. He'd need to fight a bunch of Blue Marvels or something to keep fresh and unhurt to have any chance of winning here.

Stoic
lol at this being debating. Lol at this being me trying my best. I'm just trying to keep this going with out of town cellphone posts until you get banned. Because this is intriguing to me.

Why are you bringing my name up? I made it perfectly clear what i thought on the subject, which has nothing to do with this thread, and yet here it is. With that said, if you still have trouble understanding what I meant, go back to the appropriate thread, and read it over, and over until you feel that you understand what it was that I stated. We all have our own opinions right?

As for this thread, I think he gets to 5.

abhilegend
An amped Champion was oneshotted by PG Drax who was like Thor level in strength. Just saying.

Kamahamaha
It just keeps going.
I always wanted my own "Ihatecmaster". Not sure I want it always on though. I'll miss it when it's banned though.

But anyway. Darkseid should stop cold at Grandmaster. He'd need to fight a bunch of Blue Marvels or something to keep fresh and unhurt to have any chance of winning here.

Bran pal, just walk away the guy is clearly just a young hormonal kid with limited reading comprehension and anger issues.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
Why are you bringing my name up? I made it perfectly clear what i thought on the subject, which has nothing to do with this thread, and yet here it is. With that said, if you still have trouble understanding what I meant, go back to the appropriate thread, and read it over, and over until you feel that you understand what it was that I stated. We all have our own opinions right?

As for this thread, I think he gets to 5. Seriously? How could you have read that far into it?

If anything it was a compliment that I'd much rather discuss actual matters with you (even I'd they were repeated from Captain Screwloose) than answer a question I've already answered about comics to anger issues over here.

Like for ****'s sakes.

Raisen
jesus

none of these threads have been about debating, at least for the last few days.

Epicurus
Clears.

quanchi112
As the poster below pointed out, She Hulk beat Champ...

Do you really think She Hulk beats Darkseid?

Where is your objectiveness now Quanchi?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance Your point ? Raker humiliated Darkseid but regardless Champ beats Darkseid. Quit crying when people disagree with your biased views.

TheLordofMurder
Your point ? Raker humiliated Darkseid but regardless Champ beats Darkseid. Quit crying when people disagree with your biased views.

Nope, the cry babies here are you and Nihilist that whine, b1tch, and complain when Thanos loses...

Anyway, only someone supremely biased against Darkseid could believe he loses to Champion...

quanchi112
Nope, the cry babies here are you and Nihilist that whine, b1tch, and complain when Thanos loses...

Anyway, only someone supremely biased against Darkseid could believe he loses to Champion... This thread has nothing to do with Thanos. Your agenda is clear though but as for this thread stops at 1.

TheLordofMurder
This thread has nothing to do with Thanos. Your agenda is clear though but as for this thread stops at 1.

Bullcrap...even you dont believe that.

quanchi112
Bullcrap...even you dont believe that. Yes, I do and it is based on his fights with Superman, Orion, Doomsday, and Raker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.