Superman VS Hulk: THE GREATEST FEAT OF STRENGTH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
THIS

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fKWKPyvht7g/TTR8xHp2OoI/AAAAAAAACjo/OIY_TbYv4hk/s1600/AC782-Pluto_1.jpg

or

THIS

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/during_time_stop1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2150431-70848220.jpg

Once and for all...

DECIDE!

P.S. For the contrariams feel free to nominate another feat.. LIARS !

Galan007
superman lifting half of infinity(which is still infinity) > any strength feat hulk has ever preformed. > all of hulk's strength feats put together, actually. thumb up

#syense

quanchi112
Hulk's feat is definitively better and it is only made worse for Superman when you consider the fact Superman needed an outside amp to perform the feat.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman.

playa1258
Supes

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk's feat is definitively better and it is only made worse for Superman when you consider the fact Superman needed an outside amp to perform the feat.

This. And Superman and Hulk threads are the worse threads to ever be created so I will most def not participate in it because it will resort to lowballing.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
This. And Superman and Hulk threads are the worse threads to ever be created so I will most def not participate in it because it will resort to lowballing.

And with this, the Gamma Nation is no more!

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
And with this, the Gamma Nation is no more!

And I suppose you'll start claiming credit for running Kitty-Kat off even if he still posts. Much like you claimed you ran ODG off when it looked nothing like that.

Expected from the court jester of the House Of El.

Decimus
Clark's feat

Prof. T.C McAbe
Supes, also Superman has even better feats than this, infinite book, brainiacs ship and the 5 days benchpressing feat.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Delta1938
And I suppose you'll start claiming credit for running Kitty-Kat off even if he still posts. Much like you claimed you ran ODG off when it looked nothing like that.

Expected from the court jester of the House Of El.

You've crawled your way back I see.

You've been back here for 2 or 3 months and you have the nerve to run your mouth.

You weren't here for the wars. You didn't fight the other clans off to bring The House of El to the glory it is enjoying now.

Shut your mouth and stay in the background where you belong!

Mindship
This is still open? Okey dokey, I'll bite.

FTW: Superman destroying a whole solar system (multiple planets + a star) with a friggin' sneeze...and this is after he flew, in seconds, to another universe.

I mean, this is something you would have a truly godlike being doing, comically (humorously) speaking.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk's feat is definitively better and it is only made worse for Superman when you consider the fact Superman needed an outside amp to perform the feat. Superman's feat is astronomically more than WBH's feat. It's the greatest strength feat in comics period.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Infinite book feat is good at all when Ultron lifted it alone.. that in fact makes it a marginal feat for Superman

psycho gundam
This. And Superman and Hulk threads are the worse threads to ever be created so I will most def not participate in it because it will resort to lowballing. cause of you lmao

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Infinite book feat is good at all when Ultron lifted it alone.. that in fact makes it a marginal feat for Superman

It's the best strength feat and an alternat though evil Version of Superman lifting it alone doesn't changes anything.

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Infinite book feat is good at all when Ultron lifted it alone.. that in fact makes it a marginal feat for Superman *ultraman.

superman still lifted infinite weight any way you slice it(half of infinity is still infinity.)

CadenceV2
So let me get this straight. We have a feat for a amped Superman as proof he is better than average World Breaker enraged Hulk?

Same Superman who has trouble busting small moons while using FTL bull charges or the IMP?

Same Superman who has trouble fighting below moon busting or even mountain busting villains on a daily basis?

I suppose superman has the better feats with outside amps or WIS that contradicts logic itself.

Hulk on average is more consistent and better in feats to me. He also had never been rebooted over 5 times showings a true streak of feats rather than multiple comic lines of alternate versions unlike Supes.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by CadenceV2

Hulk is more consistent

Stop.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^WBH at his very best, a shared feat with Red She Hulk and under the influence of a magic spell in a dimension of magic. thumb up

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Galan007
superman lifting half of infinity(which is still infinity) > any strength feat hulk has ever preformed. > all of hulk's strength feats put together, actually. thumb up

#syense

Deadline
Originally posted by Galan007

#syense

I have a feeling there was a reason why they said half of infinity instead of infinity.

Supermex
I Dont understand why DC reboots so much!!
They start/build something up and then they fu!!!k it up and oh let's just start all over..

Trocity
"Half of Infinity" is f$%&#* retarded. Hulk's feat > Supes

carver9
Hulk has infinity fts as well.

Delta1938
YAP YAP YAP YAP!!!

Shut-up court jester. Bow to your King.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Trocity
"Half of Infinity" is f$%&#* retarded. Hulk's feat > Supes

Based on this flawless logic, it makes sense thumb up

Hulk has infinity fts as well.

Such as?

abhilegend
So let me get this straight. We have a feat for a amped Superman as proof he is better than average World Breaker enraged Hulk?

Same Superman who has trouble busting small moons while using FTL bull charges or the IMP?

Same Superman who has trouble fighting below moon busting or even mountain busting villains on a daily basis?

I suppose superman has the better feats with outside amps or WIS that contradicts logic itself.

Hulk on average is more consistent and better in feats to me. He also had never been rebooted over 5 times showings a true streak of feats rather than multiple comic lines of alternate versions unlike Supes.
facepalm

CadenceV2
Im just saying, Hulk's feats are all canon to him. Superman feats are only canon to certain versions which all show different powers, states of mind, or even history depending on the versions (Silver Age, golden Age, Pre 52, New 52, Frank Millers, Ultra Man, ect.....)

So Super Man fans should pick a versions and stick with it rather than cherry picking any version of a clearly different Superman they want lol.

Hulk therefore is more consistent to me.

Also does anyone have the specific weight of Infinity? I am dying for any Superman fan to even try and give me the numbers of that feat smile

maxivitopowe
Infinity weighs about 500 pounds

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

DAMN LIES!

Rao Kal El
Infinity is about 318 hercs or 1 Hulk or .00001 Superman

Also since they are asking which Superman We want to use.

I think We should pick Pre-Crisis evil face but that is really bad, Post Crisis will suffice

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Close. 501.25 lbs. That extra pound and a quarter is important.

maxivitopowe
DAMN LIES!
Ohw

I thought you had me on ignore sad

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Infinity is about 318 hercs or 1 Hulk or .00001 Superman

Also since they are asking which Superman We want to use.

I think We should pick Pre-Crisis evil face but that is really bad, Post Crisis will suffice

That's like picking the Gold Team on FIFA

Originally posted by Delta1938
Close. 501.25 lbs. That extra pound and a quarter is important.
Lol

Prof. T.C McAbe
Im just saying, Hulk's feats are all canon to him. Superman feats are only canon to certain versions which all show different powers, states of mind, or even history depending on the versions (Silver Age, golden Age, Pre 52, New 52, Frank Millers, Ultra Man, ect.....)

So Super Man fans should pick a versions and stick with it rather than cherry picking any version of a clearly different Superman they want lol.

Hulk therefore is more consistent to me.

Also does anyone have the specific weight of Infinity? I am dying for any Superman fan to even try and give me the numbers of that feat smile
∞ kg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
∞ kg

My mobile shows it, funny

∞

CadenceV2
LoL 318 Hercs or 1 Hulk smile

janus77
that's 1 calm Savage Hulk.

Which equates to .0000025 of a Green Scar and .0000025^-infinity of a World Breaker Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by janus77
that's 1 calm Savage Hulk.

Which equates to .0000025 of a Green Scar and .0000025^-infinity of a World Breaker Hulk.

GRIEVOUS LIES FROM A GLINTING BASTARD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.