Team X vs Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
Apocalypse
Magneto
Juggernaut
Wolverine
Exodus
Xaiver
Jean Grey
Storm
Iceman

Vs

Firestorm
Hal
M Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Batman
Vibe
Deathstroke
Booster Gold
Superboy

X-Men Legends 1
Team 1

maxivitopowe
Well of course you think that

God Cloth Seiya
Xmen

Edit: Actually, I took another look at the teams and I missed a few heavy hitters. DC for a majority.

Delta1938
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Well of course you think that

It was an awesome game though.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by Delta1938
It was an awesome game though. X-Men Lengends is an awesome game.

X-Men Legends 1
Well of course you think that Please tell me. What are deathstroke, Batman, and booster gold going to do?

DarkSaint85
Booster, with Skeets, knows how the battle will play out as he's from the future.

DS and Bats strategize. With MM there, they share their battle plans at the speed of thought with the entire team.

Well you DID ask......

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Booster, with Skeets, knows how the battle will play out as he's from the future.

DS and Bats strategize. With MM there, they share their battle plans at the speed of thought with the entire team.

Well you DID ask......

Magneto

DarkSaint85
Though Booster already knows about Mags....

maxivitopowe
But there's no prep

And how would he know about someone from an alternate dimension which he doesn't even knows exist

DarkSaint85
Because he's already fought him.

Well, X-men was querying your decision to add Booster in. I was just trying to help justify your choices. If that's not needed, then OK.

maxivitopowe
No I was actually curious

Isn't the crossover noon canon though?

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Though Booster already knows about Mags.... Knowing who he is isn't stopping Magneto from one shotting Skeet, Batman, and deathstroke.

DarkSaint85
No I was actually curious

Isn't the crossover noon canon though?

I meant he's fought this exact particular fight already. So knows all the moves that everyone made.

Star428
Originally posted by X-Men Legends 1
Please tell me. What are deathstroke, Batman, and booster gold going to do? Lead, perhaps? Speaking only for Batman, of course. But, neither Deathstroke or Batman are to be underestimated. WW isn't going to last long with Magneto on the field since she's got all that medal on her. Hal's ring is also metal, correct? If so, that's two of team DC's powerhouses that will be taken out almost immediately. Not good for the DC team at all. I'm leaning toward the Marvel team, unfortunately, based on this.

However, I'm withholding my vote for now until I read a few more opinions on the fight.

Glorificus
X-men stomp.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Glorificus
X-men stomp.

LOL. No.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Delta1938
It was an awesome game though. They were both better than Avengers Alliance and that's saying something. Though I never played the second one. Want it.

X-Men Legends 1
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
They were both better than Avengers Alliance and that's saying something. Though I never played the second one. Want it. I have it.

And it's ultimate alliance.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by X-Men Legends 1
I have it.

And it's ultimate alliance. That's it. Been too long.

Is the second one any good? I want it but I keep seeing it go for more than I want to pay for an old game on a PS3.

X-Men Legends 1
That's it. Been too long.

Is the second one any good? I want it but I keep seeing it go for more than I want to pay for an old game on a PS3. Your not missing anything great. It is pretty good but not anything to get excited about.

They also take out the special moves and put these lame fusion moves instead.

Branlor Swift
Meh. I still want to give it a shot if I can find it not online. I loved the first three games so it's at least worth a play through.

Is there another game of that nature as well? I swear there was a newer one with Juggernaut in it, or was that UA2?

X-Men Legends 1
Meh. I still want to give it a shot if I can find it not online. I loved the first three games so it's at least worth a play through.

Is there another game of that nature as well? I swear there was a newer one with Juggernaut in it, or was that UA2?

I think juggernaut is a DLC character for UA2.

Branlor Swift
Ah cool, that must be it.

Thanks for the help in my inevitable purchase. thumb up

X-Men Legends 1
No problem.

TedKordJRBOSS
batman and deathstroke cause team 1 to win

maxivitopowe
They are that ineffectual that they cause the opposite team to win?

God Cloth Seiya
They are that ineffectual that they cause the opposite team to win? Eh not really. Like X-Men said Magneto could one shot them.

maxivitopowe
What about the rest of the team?

Flyattractor
Firestorm done right should be a MAJOR force for Team DC.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.