Clark Kent / Adam Brashear -Vs- The Cabal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..
Now!..

Clark Kent
Adam Brashear

Vs

Namor
General Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Terrax

Fight takes place on Marvel Earth..

Supermex
Hey yo!! lol

Delta1938
Originally posted by Supermex
Hey yo!! lol

miffed Shut-up STUPIDmex!! mad

Stoic
Kal, and Adam ftw.

Supermex
Keyboard warrior Delta what up brooo

Delta1938
Keyboard warrior Delta what up brooo

Pounding on your keys before giving you an atomic wedgie!! huhu

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kal and Adam

Supermex
Originally posted by Delta1938
Pounding on your keys before giving you an atomic wedgie!! huhu

Keyboard warrior Delta I got a feeling me and you are about to get into it pretty soon on here and probably get it ourselves locked out of this forum by a mod..

How far you wanna takes this?
U been running/pounding ur keyboard for weeks talking shit and trying to pass as somekind of keyboard badass..

Its getting old..
I see the mods here Dont say much to u, as far as I know but as soon as we start dropping f bombs at eachother it will grab there attention.

Balls in your court, keyboard warrior Delta..

Delta1938
Keyboard warrior Delta I got a feeling me and you are about to get into it pretty soon on here and probably get it ourselves locked out of thelis this forum by a mod..

How far you wanna takes this?
U been running/pounding ur keyboard for weeks talking shit and trying to pass as somekind of badass..

Its getting old keyboard warrior Delta..
I see the mods here Dont say to u as far as I know but as soon as we start dropping f bombs at eachother it will grab there attention.

Balls in your court, keyboard warrior Delta..

http://www.troll.me/images/jackie-chan-whut/what-did-i-just-read.jpg

carver9
Proxima could end this pretty fast.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Proxima could end this pretty fast.

Why is that Carv?

carver9
Why is that Carv?

Because of this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-20-19-23-46_zps3c87e464.png.html

Don't think any of then can fly or fight with a sun going Nova on their back.

Delta1938
Because of this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-20-19-23-46_zps3c87e464.png.html

It's hard to tell from that scan, but.....you're giving me the impression Superman will just be powered-up from that tactic.

carver9
It's hard to tell from that scan, but.....you're giving me the impression Superman will just be powered-up from that tactic.

Don't think it was stated it was yellow sun light. Let's not make assumptions and even if it was, there's nothing shown that Superman can handle the power of a full sun, especially one going nova. Pre Reboot Supes couldn't even stay in the sun long, so I know this Supes can't do it, unless you have proof.

Delta1938
Don't think it was stated it was yellow sun light. Let's not make assumptions and even if it was, there's nothing shown that Superman can handle the power of a full sun, especially one going nova. Pre Reboot Supes couldn't even stay in the sun long, so I know this Supes can't do it, unless you have proof.

One: It wasn't only yellow stars previously. Proof that it's only yellow now? Two: Where does your scan say it's a full star?

carver9
One: It wasn't only yellow stars previously. Proof that it's only yellow now? Two: Where does your scan say it's a full star?

It states in the scan that it's a star. Prove that it's a yellow star and that Superman body can handle the power of an entire star.

Delta1938
It states in the scan that it's a star. Prove that it's a yellow star and that Superman body can handle the power of an entire star.

So saying forged from a sun means it IS a sun?

carver9
So saying forged from a sun means it IS a sun?

"Do you feel that monster? That's the weight of a star holding you down."

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-23-23-22-06_zps1fa22995.png.html

Did you read infinity?

Supermex
So your saying Proxima will beat Superman, Carver?

Can the other 3 keep B.MARV busy enough to keep, Adam from attacking Proxima?

carver9
So your saying Proxima will beat Superman, Carver?

Can the other 3 keep B.MARV busy enough to keep, Adam from attacking Proxima?

Proxima has a haxxed weapon.

Terrax and Namor should do just fine against Marvel.

zopzop
T2 wrecks T1 so badly it would be considered a war crime by the UN.

Branlor Swift
Superman can't win this alone. Give him a capable team mate and then we'll see.

zopzop
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Superman can't win this alone. Give him a capable team mate and then we'll see.
Shots fired! scared

Stoic
How does Proxima hurt Adam when he can undo the effects of her weapon? How is Namor and Terrax greater than, Ares, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Wonder man, and the Sentry? Since when did what effects the Hulk, effect every other character in comics?

8swords
Because of this...

going with supes absorbing that and then start OHKO the team, laughing out loud

Delta1938
"Do you feel that monster? That's the weight of a star holding you down."

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Screenshot_2014-08-23-23-22-06_zps1fa22995.png.html

Did you read infinity?

You didn't really read what I wrote, did you?

carver9
You didn't really read what I wrote, did you?

If it's forged from a star, what else would it be?

Delta1938
If it's forged from a star, what else would it be?

Well for one, being made from star mass doesn't mean it'd be the entire star. But I was pointing-out how my prior comment said "based on that scan," you didn't bring anything new, which made me think you were only basing it on that. So, clearly you weren't paying attention. sneer

carver9
Well for one, being made from star mass doesn't mean it'd be the entire star. But I was pointing-out how my prior comment said "based on that scan," you didn't bring anything new, which made me think you were only basing it on that. So, clearly you weren't paying attention. sneer

So it being FORGED from a star going Nova and having the mass of a star doesn't mean it is a star? Gotcha. I guess I can say it's similar to Cyclops Optic blast or Jubilee fireworks from her hands.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.