Darkseid / Thanos -Vs- Superman - B.Marv - Thor - Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Cis off..
Dcnu..

Darkseid
Thanos

Vs

Superman
Blue Marvel
Thor
Wonder Woman

Zack Fair
T1

Prof. T.C McAbe
At the moment, Darkseid should solo. But Superman is quite high in the DCnU hierarchy and considered one of the most powerful beings in the Omniverse.

Supermex
Originally posted by Zack Fair
T1

What!! How!!??

KuRuPT Thanosi
Spite stomp in favor of Team 1

Supermex
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
At the moment, Darkseid should solo. But Superman is quite high in the DCnU hierarchy and considered one of the most powerful beings in the Omniverse.

Just Supes?

Supermex

So everyone on Superman's team is chop liver?
Superman is the only one that can stand up to Darky and Big T? Superman has 3 others on his team that are his equals or some a little under, some maybe a little higher than him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Supermex
What!! How!!?? By the team being tougher, more ruthless and having numerous ways to deal with them.

Darkseid's Omega Beams alone have one shot Superman. I'm willing to bet they can one shot or severely **** up everyone else if they connect.

Then you have Thanos.

'nuff said.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just Supes?

One of the implies more than one wink. Read.

So everyone on Superman's team is chop liver?
Superman is the only one that can stand up to Darky and Big T? Superman has 3 others on his team that are his equals or some a little under, some maybe a little higher than him.

I said Darkseid solos, that does mean that the Team can't stand up to Darky with or without Superman. In this Forum maybe, not in their respective universes.

On a serous sidenote, this Tier lists are not as valid as people would like them to be. Things change, power levels vary between companies and featwise it is doubtful that Supes is in the HH range, maybe the Byrne version.

Supermex
One of the implies more than one wink. Read.

I said Darkseid solos, that does mean that the Team can't stand up to Darky with or without Superman. In this Forum maybe, not in their respective universes.

On a serous sidenote, this Tier lists are not as valid as people would like them to be. Things change, power levels vary between companies and featwise it is doubtful that Supes is in the HH range, maybe the Byrne version.

So Superman, Thor, B.Marv and WW are currently above HH in ur opinion?

I mean Superman, Thor, B.Marve and WW are all impressive all in there own unique way..

Prof. T.C McAbe
So Superman, Thor, B.Marv and WW are currently above HH in ur opinion?

I mean Superman, Thor, B.Marve and WW are all impressive all in there own unique way..

Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer operate quite often on levels beyond HH.

Supermex
Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer operate quite often on levels beyond HH.

Kool so u think they are above HH..

How far above HH is Darky and Thanos in you opnion?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kool so u think they are above HH..

How far above HH is Darky and Thanos in you opnion?

Darkseid, depends, Avatars can range from Trans to Skyfather. True Darkseid is Abstract. DCnU Darkseid is still kind of unknown, he has his own realm in the Multiverse and is seen as a threat the Anti-Monitor needs prep for. I could see him anywhere from Skyfather to Abstract.
Thanos is a solid Trans, energy durability is at Skyfather levels. One could even argue that he is low Skyfather.

Supermex
Darkseid, depends, Avatars can range from Trans to Skyfather. True Darkseid is Abstract. DCnU Darkseid is still kind of unknown, he has his own realm in the Multiverse and is seen as a threat the Anti-Monitor needs prep for. I could see him anywhere from Skyfather to Abstract.
Thanos is a solid Trans, energy durability is at Skyfather levels. One could even argue that he is low Skyfather.

Kool kool.

I wasn't big on Darky and I'm a big Thanos fan. Hearing you guys talk about Darky here on KMC he has kind of growen on me alittle lol

I hope DC makes him beast again.

Enzeru
DCnU Darkseid is still kind of unknown, he has his own realm in the Multiverse and is seen as a threat the Anti-Monitor needs prep for. I could see him anywhere from Skyfather to Abstract.

Can you write down a detailed explanation, with maybe some screenshots to showcase why you're rating DCNU Darkseid as a Skyfather up to even an Abstract?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Enzeru
Can you write down a detailed explanation, with maybe some screenshots to showcase why you're rating DCNU Darkseid as a Skyfather up to even an Abstract?

Sure Buddy^^. Ashort one and I will try to find the appropriate scans, I do not have a scanner right now.

First, Dakrseid in the DCnU during the first JLA comics was beyond the whole might of the JLA and their only chance was to BFR him. So this alone would put him at least at Trans levels.

We learn in JLA 23.1 the origins of Darkseid. Even when he was Uxas he was capable to kill the Old Gods in his time and once he killed all he was Transformed into Darkseid. It's implied he absorbed the energy but what is more important, he killed all the Gods of an Pantheon, also something that should be beyond the scope of HH.
One can lowball the Old Gods and say they were not powerful, but this would be just foolish imo, since they predated the New Gods and the New Gods are all beyond mortals.
http://themodernmage.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Justice-League-23.1-Darkseid-origin-3.jpg

So this alone let me believes that Darkseid was elevated to at least Skyfather levels.

But let's go further.

We learn that Anti-Monitor is alive. He was always portrayed as an Abstract being in DC, even his Sinestro Corps was beyond Skyfather, more like Elder God. But he seems to be afraid to face Darkseid without prep and sees him as a threat.
The prep he deems necessary is to absorb at least an Universe. The power of an whole universe just to face Darkseid? If that makes you not an abstract threat, well.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/525/300/1/IMG-1838-e1c26.jpg

Also, in Robin Rises Omega #1 we see Bruce remembering being hit by the Omega Effect, the event from FC and his journey through time. This implies that FC is still canon to Darkseid and there he was a Multiversal threat, his form couldn't exist in our sphere without destroying it.
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/darkseid-spirit-fall-final-crisis.jpg

This is Darkseids true form and in the whole Multiversal array of worlds there is, according to Morrison only one Apocalyps and Darkseid, which means, the only logical way for Darkseid to exists in different incarnations in the old Multiverse, would be Avatars.
Here an alternate version:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206221809/marvel_dc/images/e/e5/Darkseid_The_Nail_001.png

So we can assume that back in the pre-DCnU his Avatars were defeated and they still ranged from Trans to more.

In the DCnU, we can't say for sure, didn't see an alternate Darkseid yet.

Also, last but not least. When you look at Brutaal who beat HH with ease, HH that had planetary feats, and he was just a creation of Darkseid and not considered as powerful as Darkseid. Well, that is some kind of Skyfather feat.

quanchi112
Thanos wins but Darkseid goes down in the meantime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.