Jack of Hearts versus Terrax...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Terrax the Tamer takes on Jack of Hearts in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed....

Who wins?

zopzop
a) Great thread
b) IMHO Terrax breaks poor Jack. Jack is very unsure of himself when he fights and that tends to drag him down. Terrax always goes for the kill.

TheLordofMurder
Yeah...

Terrax is tougher mentally than Jack...

Jack has the power to get a few wins, but Terraxs grit wins out...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Terrax 7 or 8 out of 10 sound about right?

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

Terrax 7 or 8 out of 10 sound about right?
Yeah, I'd go with that too.

Sad thing is, Jack's Zero Energy has some interesting properties (see Marvel Zombies Supreme) that MOST writers don't explore. I wish someone over at Marvel gives this character the respect he deserves.

SevenShackles
Terrax breaks him but Jack would out up a good fight.

leonidas
cool thread. terrax would take him though. in the past jack's costume would have been a problem. terrax would have been able to cut through it pretty easily i think. that would be bad for terrax, but worse for jack though it could easily end up in a double ko as well. jack def has potential though. i used to like him quite a bit and his powers DO deserve some exploration. what are his more recent appearances? is his suit still a containment vessel that can be ruptured?

Mindset
Jack Off Farts 10/10.

leonidas
iseewutyoudidthere. shifty

cdtm
Terrax is kind of a jobber. I think Jack could win at least 4 or 5.

Still think it's funny that a herald class guy like Jack got his start in a Kung Fu magazine trading blows with third rate martial artist White Tiger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.