Team Superman -Vs- Team Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Team Superman

Hyperion
Superman
Shazam
Gladiator

Vs

Team Silver Surfer

M.Manhunter
Silver Surfer
Black Bolt
Firestorm

After debating who winsssss this team fight.... The winning team will face Team Thor, Team Hulk, Team Wonder Woman or Team Green Lantern..

carver9
Team 1.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1.

Why team 1 Carv?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Why team 1 Carv?

They just seem overall physically more imposing than the others. The other team has a chance of winning if Black Bolt starts off with a scream or if Firestorm just start manipulating things from the get go but since they are fighting in character, can't see it happening.

Also, we have as of yet to see what can take Hyperion down (besides a team buster android from the future). Yeah, team 1 wins this. Decisively imo.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
They just seem overall physically more imposing than the others. The other team has a chance of winning if Black Bolt starts off with a scream or if Firestorm just start manipulating things from the get go but since they are fighting in character, can't see it happening.

Also, we have as of yet to see what can take Hyperion down (besides a team buster android from the future). Yeah, team 1 wins this. Decisively imo.

I see what your saying Carv..

When I made the teams I knew Team Superman would be the more physical team, while team SS would be the more versital of the 2 teams.

Maybe more with discuss this and come to a clear winner

King Hulk
Banner: I vote for team silver surfer because *turns into hulk* Hulk: I WANT TO RIP OFF SILVER MANS HEAD!!!

Supermex
0ne for Team 1 and one for team 2

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team 1 , I agree with Carver, for once sneer

eaebiakuya
Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is almost a non factor in this fight. Surfer know his weakeness, and he is vulnerable against TP (martian mahunter). MM could even command him to attack others.

Superman is the only one in team 1 who can have some anwser against intangibility (MM).

All of team 1 are vulnerable to BB attack.

carver9
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is almost a non factor in this fight. Surfer know his weakeness, and he is vulnerable against TP (martian mahunter). MM could even command him to attack others.

Superman is the only one in team 1 who can have some anwser against intangibility (MM).

laughing out loud

TedKordJRBOSS
Martian manhunter wins via telepathy

Supermex
I just think the versatility on team SS is to much for Team Supes..

abhilegend
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Team 2 wins.

Well J'onn is vulnerable to fists. See Zod.

Insane Titan
Team 2 wins.

Gladiator is the weak link for team 1

God Cloth Seiya
Hyperion throws a universe at them.

Bentley
Silver Surfer soul sucks shifty

Supermex
How about Black Bolt? Would take Dcnu Shazam out?

DarkSaint85
Shazam summons a ping pong table and KOes him.

Mindship
If they fight in character, I'm leaning toward Team 1. I think Team 2 tends to be plagued more by CIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.