Sebastian Shaw as the Juggernaut (who could stop him?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Sebastian Shaw has fashioned a face mask that covers his entire head. The face mask has been tempered with Adamantium, and Vibranium finely woven into the mystical metal found in the Crimson Cosmos dimension at the molecular level. There is no known way of getting the mask off by anyone other than him, as it has a quantum encrypted lock on it, and only he knows the password.

He is as powerful as Cain was on the 8th Day, and his mutant powers are at their peak. Is there anyone out there up to High Trans that would be capable of stopping him from destroying every city on Earth?

BFR is off. If he is displaced, Cytorrak will send him back.

Stoic
laughing out loud Yeah so he's out in the middle of Times Square screaming his favorite line from the movie Troy "IS THERE NO ONE WILLING TO FACE ME!!!", and then he destroys the local Toys r Us.

TheLordofMurder
Proteus...

He's proven capable of outright changing the laws of physics in the past, so he could turn off electromagnetic repulsion and make Shaw intangible...

There by saving Earth by rendering him harmless...

Or alternately, turn off the strong force...

Causing every nucleus in Shaws body to disassociate into electrons and protons...

Thereby destroying him...

Of course this is only viable depending on where you believe Proteus tiers; some consider him High Trans, some consider him Low Skyfather...

DarkSaint85
Hmm, let's see....

Graviton makes him float in the air.

The Spot makes him run endlessly between two portals.

Ditto Pixie.

Ditto Blink.

Misty Knight together with someone like Prof X/any decent telepath. Ditto Black Panther (their Anti-metal would liquefy that lovely helmet, and the telepaths can get to work).

Ultron (adamantium reshaper, PLUS Encephalo Ray)

Those are off the top of my head. Am sure there are tons more.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hmm, let's see....

Graviton makes him float in the air.

The Spot makes him run endlessly between two portals.

Ditto Pixie.

Ditto Blink.

Misty Knight together with someone like Prof X/any decent telepath. Ditto Black Panther (their Anti-metal would liquefy that lovely helmet, and the telepaths can get to work).

Ultron (adamantium reshaper, PLUS Encephalo Ray)

Those are off the top of my head. Am sure there are tons more.

I was hoping for someone mentioning a physical confrontation, And would any of what you said work on the mystical metal?

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Proteus...

He's proven capable of outright changing the laws of physics in the past, so he could turn off electromagnetic repulsion and make Shaw intangible...

There by saving Earth by rendering him harmless...

Or alternately, turn off the strong force...

Causing every nucleus in Shaws body to disassociate into electrons and protons...

Thereby destroying him...

Of course this is only viable depending on where you believe Proteus tiers; some consider him High Trans, some consider him Low Skyfather...

Shaw would be protected by Cytorrak though. how would he mess with his mutant genes under those stipulations? I was just wondering if anyone hero in DC, or Marvel whether it be a team, or individual be able to topple this monster? BTW I think Shaw would be an absolute beast if they chose him to be the Juggernaut instead of Peter. Imagine hitting him?

maxivitopowe
DS?

Stoic
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
DS?

You think Darkseid would beat this version of the Juggernaut? Lol he would be a beast. If you hit him he would get stronger, and hit you with your hit coupled by his own. I have doubts that even HP DD would beat him. Marvel should really try this idea out, but then again he would likely be too powerful.

carver9
Hope or Blink

eaebiakuya
Thor. Depowering him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
I was hoping for someone mentioning a physical confrontation, And would any of what you said work on the mystical metal?

Why wouldn't the portals/gravity work on the mystical metal?

And Antarctic Vibranium works on all metals. The only debatable one I guess is Ultron, but he should be able to do it.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Stoic
You think Darkseid would beat this version of the Juggernaut? Lol he would be a beast. If you hit him he would get stronger, and hit you with your hit coupled by his own. I have doubts that even HP DD would beat him. Marvel should really try this idea out, but then again he would likely be too powerful.

No the other DS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.