Annihilus vs Ultimate U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/b/ba/Annilhus.jpg
Annihilus open a portal into marvels Ultimate universe and decides to invade. His annihilation wave devastates the planet and only three people make it to the final showdown with Annihilus.

Who are your three picks to take down Annihlus? Only characters from Ultimate U. earth.

Round 1; he has the cosmic control rod.

Round 2; he doesn't.

Can the Ultimate U put down the king of the negative zone?

CadenceV2
Only 3 people eh?

Ultimate Phoenix
Ultimate Reed Richards

These two alone could beat him handily, and decimate the Annihilation wave. Phoenix in raw power, and Reed in his accomplish prep feats.

Throw in Ultimate Silver Surfer (who has all the power of a large sun, as well can manipulate his size to being as large as 2 light years) for the heavy stomp.

Done deal.

DarkSaint85
Ultimate Kitty, Ultimate Reed and Ultimate Thor

They BFR him.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Only 3 people eh?

Ultimate Phoenix
Ultimate Reed Richards

These two alone could beat him handily, and decimate the Annihilation wave. Phoenix in raw power, and Reed in his accomplish prep feats.

Throw in Ultimate Silver Surfer (who has all the power of a large sun, as well can manipulate his size to being as large as 2 light years) for the heavy stomp.

Done deal.

In the stips its only characters only ultimate earth, not sure if the Phoenix is on earth. Good team though I could see Annihilus being reduced to a pile of nothing quickly.

maxivitopowe
Ult Phoenix is Ult Jean Grey who was stated to have both planetary TP and TK

CadenceV2
Originally posted by SevenShackles
In the stips its only characters only ultimate earth, not sure if the Phoenix is on earth. Good team though I could see Annihilus being reduced to a pile of nothing quickly.

Without Surfer then I would throw in ultimate kitty who fought 616 Galactus with Giant Man formula in her smile

Ultimate Phoenix is still with Jean.

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Ult Phoenix is Ult Jean Grey who was stated to have both planetary TP and TK

I need to get the copies for this, but it was easily shown in a few comics with her. One Example is when she was mind reading entire planets looking for heaven with a fly by pass in space.

She also communicated with Scott when he was halfway around the world.

The best one with her is using her TP was when she was using her TP from Asia, while using TK in a battle too, yet still held a lengthy conversation with Nick Fury, posing her TP form as the real one to talk to him during a mission!

Pretty crazy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.