Battlezone judges?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Letters
Would anyone be interested in judging a Superman vs Wonder Woman battlezone between Roa and I?

God Cloth Seiya
I'll judge

SevenShackles
What's required of a judge?

leonidas
reading over the debate then deciding who you think won it. the more detailed your response and reasoning the better it is.

is this still a 20 post, 1 month time limit letters?

Letters
Ya. Rao needs that much time and posts unfortunately. But honestly even if it is that long all you gotta do is pop in at the end of the month and read at your leisure.

Letters
Originally posted by SevenShackles

You are required to look at the evidence presented objectively without prior knowledge or prejudice of these characters and decide who presented the best most convincing argument.

Supermutant
I'm available

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Letters
Ya. Rao needs that much time and posts unfortunately. But honestly even if it is that long all you gotta do is pop in at the end of the month and read at your leisure.

Yes, thats fine. I will try to do everything as fast as I can, just want to make sure I will have enough time between work and debate.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by SevenShackles

Being objective and keeping an open mind about it. IMO.

Weather you know the characters or not, being neutral helps and just look at the arguments made, not your like or dislike for the poster or the character, which basically is being objective.

Letters
Seiya and Supermutant so far. These 2 guys ok with you Rao?

Rao Kal El
Seiya and Supermutant so far. These 2 guys ok with you Rao?

We still need one more at least

Rao Kal El
We need at least one more judge big grin

Anyone up for it?

Delta1938
I shall!! Letters will TOTALLY accept me. big grin

Badabing
Let me know if you get enough judges, If not, I'll move this thread and pin it in the CBvF for more traffic.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Badabing
Let me know if you get enough judges, If not, I'll move this thread and pin it in the CBvF for more traffic.

I think, We still need at least one more judge. it is unlikely Letters will like Delta as a judge and it could take credibility away in the case Superman wins

God Cloth Seiya
So when does this start?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
So when does this start?

As soon as We get the third judge?

You know what We can start with two judges and then worry about the 3rd one.

What do you say Letters, shall We start?

Letters
Im busy all weekend. We can start Tuesday?

Letters
And no Delta lol.

Rao Kal El
Im busy all weekend. We can start Tuesday?

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Someone ask Samzed. He can be the Russian judge.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I think, We still need at least one more judge. it is unlikely Letters will like Delta as a judge and it could take credibility away in the case Superman wins

And no Delta lol.

I hope you guys didn't think I was serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.