Rampage Vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SH_zpsa8bbd72c.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RG_zps2bcfd2d1.jpg

Trocity
She-Hulk

Golgo13
I don't know. Rampage did well against Billy.

Stoic
Too soon to really tell. Billy didn't impress me all that much in that story, and was certainly not as powerful as his Pre Flashpoint self. Jen at her best when she could have easily beaten Herc in an arm wrestling contest would probably destroy Rampage easily.

carver9
Billy was compared to Superman in that comic and Rampage koed him during the first fight and overpowered him in the second, to the point of him using a highly intense Shazam bolt. Can't see She Hulk doing that or coming close to doing anything like that. Rampage stomps. This is spite.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Billy was compared to Superman in that comic and Rampage koed him during the first fight and overpowered him in the second, to the point of him using a highly intense Shazam bolt. Can't see She Hulk doing that or coming close to doing anything like that. Rampage stomps. This is spite.

So Lois saying what she did is proof that Billy was on Superman's level? How in the world could she know anything, and her comment seemed more like a guesstimate. Nothing more.

Galan007
rampage.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
So Lois saying what she did is proof that Billy was on Superman's level? How in the world could she know anything, and her comment seemed more like a guesstimate. Nothing more.

Not Lois but the writer and Lois knows everything about Superman.

zopzop
Yup. Captain Marvel is a joke. I didn't see anything impressive in that Rampage fight, either from Rampage or CM.

As to the thread, She-Hulk could win. Her strength and fighting experience should do the trick.

-K-M-
Jen at her best when she could have easily beaten Herc in an arm wrestling contest would probably destroy Rampage easily.

She lost that upgrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.