Team Superman Vs Team Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Hyperion
Superman
Shazam
Gladiator

Vs

B.R Bill
Thor
He-Man
Wonder Woman

Flying Bricks vs a Warrior mentality type team

carver9
Team 1.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1.

Team one. Not only is Wonderwoman a weak link, I think that the speed thing becomes more of an advantage in a full out team fight were it would be easy to sucker punch the Warrior members.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Team one. Not only is Wonderwoman a weak link, I think that the speed thing becomes more of an advantage in a full out team fight were it would be easy to sucker punch the Warrior members. Having said, that, change WW to WWH and all of the sudden the thing becomes REAL interesting.

carver9
Wonder Woman can beat a couple of the other people on the list and she would pull a majority against Shazam since his current showings sucks.

Star428
WW isn't beating CM or anyone else on team one for that matter. But, yeah... Team one wins this.

Mindship
Still leaning toward T1. Thor is likely gonna fight like a brick.

Basically, as I see it, the teams with more versatility are generally hampered more by CIS.

God Cloth Seiya
Team 1

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Star428
WW isn't beating CM or anyone else on team one for that matter. But, yeah... Team one wins this.

You don't think Wonder Woman Can beat Hyperion or Gladiator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.