Thanos vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Pre reboot DC characters

Thanos

Vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Aquaman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Dr. Fate
John Constantine

Who wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Diesldude
Thanos wins a beat down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Thanos wins a beat down. Based on ?

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Showings against Odin, Tyrant, power gem Thor, Blackbolt, Maker, and the Annihilators.

Thanos wins, easily.

Bentley
Showings against Odin, Tyrant, power gem Thor, Blackbolt, Maker, and the Annihilators.

Thanos wins, easily.

Let's see, two clear-cut loses, one battle in which he had to brought external tech, a fight off against a mid-herald and a battle facing fighters both inferior and less numerous than the ones listed here.

I see where you're coming from mmm

quanchi112
Let's see, two clear-cut loses, one battle in which he had to brought external tech, a fight off against a mid-herald and a battle facing fighters both inferior and less numerous than the ones listed here.

I see where you're coming from mmm Thanos ended the battle against Odin in a standstill and he'd also annihilate this weak team. Tyrant also didn't defeat Thanos who stole his orb.

Tech is a part so his powerset which he later added to himself. I disagree that the Annihilators are less than this team in which he easily defeated them.

You ignored the Maker a cc showing as well.

Thanos is beyond this team. Face the facts, sport.

Bentley
I was agreeing with you! When Thanos had that mid-herald on the ropes I felt he could take on anyone!

I disagree that the Annihilators are less than this team in which he easily defeated them.

Let's battlezone that. This team against the Annihilators.

quanchi112
I was agreeing with you! When Thanos had that mid-herald on the ropes I felt he could take on anyone!

Let's battlezone that. This team against the Annihilators. What mid herald ? Be specific.

Have you ever done a battlezone ? Create the thread so we can debate it but I am not interested in representing these characters in a battlezone, sport.

God Cloth Seiya
What mid herald ? Be specific.

Have you ever done a battlezone ? Create the thread so we can debate it but I am not interested in representing these characters in a battlezone, sport.

Black bolt is a mid herald.

And you are scared of Bentley.

Bentley

Yeah, once we had a fun threeway between OV and PG if I recall correctly, from time to time I consider doing a Battlezone again.

I understand if you don't want to represent random characters though, it IS a lot of time and effort.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Black bolt is a mid herald.

And you are scared of Bentley. No, he isn't. Blackbolt is very powerful indeed. Thanos tanked his scream like a champ.

Nah, I am not interested. I will argue in the given thread but I am already the most active battlezone poster by far.

quanchi112
Yeah, once we had a fun threeway between OV and PG if I recall correctly, from time to time I consider doing a Battlezone again.

I understand if you don't want to represent random characters though, it IS a lot of time and effort. I don't recall that.

God Cloth Seiya
No, he isn't. Blackbolt is very powerful indeed. Thanos tanked his scream like a champ.

Nah, I am not interested. I will argue in the given thread but I am already the most active battlezone poster by far.

Are you really this ignorant?

Its okay to admit your scared quan.

Bentley
I don't recall that.

It's been a while and sadly we never got to finish the match.

I had them on the ropes peaches

quanchi112
Are you really this ignorant?

Its okay to admit your scared quan. Blackbolts isn't a mid herald by any stretch of the word. I don't care what anyone else says. It isn't true.

I am not interested, kiddo.

God Cloth Seiya
Blackbolts isn't a mid herald by any stretch of the word. I don't care what anyone else says. It isn't true.

I am not interested, kiddo.

Keep being ignorant and scared.

quanchi112
Keep being ignorant and scared. I am quite knowledgeable and I am just not interested. Calm down.

God Cloth Seiya
Keep being ignorant and scared

Supermex
I think Black Bolt is HH.. BB has a beastly power set

Zack Fair
Thanos is sodomized.

DarkSaint85
JL wins.

pym-ftw
Depends on the Fate imo.

Zack Fair
I dunno man. Thanos is one tough son of a *****, but we're talking pre reboot Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash(very very problematic) and Martian manhunter. Not taking Fate into consideration.

I think it is just too much, even for Thanos.

DarkSaint85
You forgot John sneer

Zack Fair
Thanos dick riding is strong. Too strong.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I dunno man. Thanos is one tough son of a *****, but we're talking pre reboot Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash(very very problematic) and Martian manhunter. Not taking Fate into consideration.

I think it is just too much, even for Thanos. Manjobber probably gets dropped in a TP battle, Supes and Diana are to one dimensional to really be much of a threat. Flash is potentially a game changer but its ooc.

DarkSaint85
Manjobber has his best TP buddy, Aquaman to help him now!

Zack Fair
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Manjobber probably gets dropped in a TP battle, Supes and Diana are to one dimensional to really be much of a threat. Flash is potentially a game changer but its ooc. Yeah sure lets forget about their team work. Manjobber, at the very least, will protect them from Thanos's TP. Superman and Diana too one dimensional? I think you're confusing them with their New 52 counter parts. I mean its not like Preboot Superman has speed feats on Flash's level, cannot go intangible and could most likely go mano a mano with Thanos himself, plus that TVO. Lets all forget about Diana's OP lasso and her own stats to hang(however slightly) with Thanos, and sure...its not like Flash could just pull any number of his speed force BS feats/and speed stealing. Just saying.

Thanos can solo a lot of teams, but not this team.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Manjobber has his best TP buddy, Aquaman to help him now!

Zack Fair
This is just ridiculous.

Thanos is one tough son of a *****, but people be making this team look like them annihilator losers.

godzilla2021
Thanos lost to squirrel girl so I'm pretty sure justice league wins this.

tkitna
Fate and Constantine are the real problems here (maybe the lasso). The others wouldn't be an issue in my opinion.

Have to give this to the JL.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by tkitna
Fate and Constantine are the real problems here (maybe the lasso). The others wouldn't be an issue in my opinion.

Have to give this to the JL. thumb up

Odds are stacked heavily against him. And Flash is also a big problem with his speed/kinetic manipulation skills.

godzilla2021
Thanos lost to squirrel girl so I'm pretty sure team two wins this.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by godzilla2021
Thanos lost to squirrel girl so I'm pretty sure team two wins this. And Darksied lost to stairs, your point being? uhuh

Star428
Superman is too one dimensional? LMAO. That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read/heard. He has a very wide array of powers. Moreso than most other characters in both Marvel and DC. He's an extremely versatile character. Hulk is one dimensional. Flash is one dimensional. Superman is anything but that.

krisblaze
The League wins, every single time.

carver9
The League

burrrrrr
Originally posted by godzilla2021
Thanos lost to squirrel girl so I'm pretty sure justice league wins this.

Squirrel Girl would stomp the Justice League...Fact! shifty

Bentley
It seems people aren't defending Thanos's case at all awesr

I could see him winning against a very similar team... But Fate is a wildcard. We've seen Thanos completely and utterly stomped by Thane recently, which means a high enough control of life and death obliterates the titan. With the time the league can buy for Fate and Constantine... They might pull it off.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite actually, this team Stomps.

eaebiakuya
"Thanos beat Annihilators"

He BFR Gladiator, beat Beta Bill Ray, THEN Ronan (not at same time).

He never beat the Annihilators all the team against him. You can argue he could beat then. But you can use this a argument to this thread (Thanos beat then) because it never happened.

God Cloth Seiya
Didn't Thanos also have help?

eaebiakuya
Yes. Adam Warlock beat Quasar and Silver Surfer (not at same time).

basilisk
Pre reboot DC characters

Thanos

Vs

Superman
Wonderwoman
Aquaman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Dr. Fate
John Constantine

Who wins?

Team wins. The League are out of Thanos' league.

Rao Kal El
What mid herald ? Be specific.

laughing This goes in your Ridiculum

DarkRaiden
Thanos stomps hard.

Estacado
People are pretty funny here.
Wbh n the same match takes the "forum win" against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Barry Allen and Cyborg.

In this match they have Fate though who could be deciding factor.

Still dont see how WBH is so far above Thanos...srug

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Estacado
People are pretty funny here.
Wbh n the same match takes the "forum win" against Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Barry Allen and Cyborg.

In this match they have Fate though who could be deciding factor.

Still dont see how WBH is so far above Thanos...srug

I don't think I was in that thread sneer

Estacado
I don't think I was in that thread sneer
Lies.uhuh
WBH solidly
Speed was equal still...

carver9
WBH fart creates insane explosions and we have as of yet to see a cap on what he can withstand (he was tanking hits from Herald level beings. During one point he was even withstanding attacks from someone that was absorbing his powers). WBH isn't in this thread so let's not discuss his amazingness.

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, lol.

DCnU JL, equalised speed, no BFR. This is different stick out tongue

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
WBH fart creates insane explosions and we have as of yet to see a cap on what he can withstand (he was tanking hits from Herald level beings. During one point he was even withstanding attacks from someone that was absorbing his powers). WBH isn't in this thread so let's not discuss his amazingness.
So the stuff Thanos does on avarage except the fart thing.

Estacado
Oh yeah, lol.

DCnU JL, equalised speed, no BFR. This is different stick out tongue
Meh Dcnu is almost equal to pre reboot by now on most part Clark ripping Doomsday ,Hal bitching Necron etc..

carver9
So the stuff Thanos does on avarage except the fart thing.

Standing in one spot tanking attacks from Heralds? Really?

Insane Titan
Standing in one spot tanking attacks from Heralds? Really? I like the way you use the term "herald" loosely lol.

Estacado
Standing in one spot tanking attacks from Heralds? Really?
Nah taking blasts.from skyfathers and keeping going.

carver9
Nah taking blasts.from skyfathers and keeping going.

Cool, but again, standing in one spot tanking attacks from Heralds? There are showings that contradicts this.

Estacado
Cool, but again, standing in one spot tanking attacks from Heralds? There are showings that contradicts this.
Lets discuss this after Hulk can even stand up to people like Odin and walkthrough their blasts.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Low Heralds, at best. Nothing more.

carver9
Lets discuss this after Hulk can even stand up to people like Odin and walkthrough their blasts.

Bump the World Breaker Hulk vs Thanos thread and we can discuss it there.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Low Heralds, at best. Nothing more. which low heralds

KuRuPT Thanosi

Don't go all Carter on me.... Thanos WALKED THROUGH a concentrate blast from Odin and his spear.. That is greater than anything WBH withstood or tanked without moving as you say. Let's not forget that he tanked a scream from Black Bolt.. which again... is more impressive than what WBH tanked.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't go all Carter on me.... Thanos WALKED THROUGH a concentrate blast from Odin and his spear.. That is greater than anything WBH withstood or tanked without moving as you say. Let's not forget that he tanked a scream from Black Bolt.. which again... is more impressive than what WBH tanked.

Sigh...bump the thread.

h1a8
Another trick thread to convince others that Thanos beats Superman.
Superman solos.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Insane Titan
which low heralds

Wendigo or Bi-Beast for example.

ToughMind
Thanos wins if he gets his tech.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How doesn't half the team get BFR'd easily right from the jump?

Estacado
Cause Thanos uses oxymoron mode and stands there waiting to be gangbanged...duh

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
Another trick thread to convince others that Thanos beats Superman.
Superman solos.

http://i.imgur.com/GqxpYZm.gif

Philosophía
Lawlz @ Cowanosi backing away from another battlezone challenge.

Anyway, JLA stomps, hard.

Diesldude
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

How can you say this? Especially about bb's scream.

When Betty and WbH collided, the energy needed to destroy the planet and everyone else >>>>> than the scream that Thanos tanked. That energy that destroyed everything was probably greater than the blast Odin shot thanks with and unlike thanos WBH was completely unaffected and continued to fight Betty while everything else was getting disintegrated.

Star428
No way Superman or anyone else here can solo Thanos. The team combined is too much for him though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
laughing This goes in your Ridiculum I don't have time for battlezone after battlezone. I do the ones I am interested in doing which by my count is more than two or there more than anyone else.

smile

quanchi112

h1a8
Originally posted by Star428
No way Superman or anyone else here can solo Thanos. The team combined is too much for him though.
Speed kills. Superman would operate much faster than Thanos. His reflexes are sufficient in avoiding any of Thanos attacks. His strength and hitting power is sufficient in damaging and stunning Thanos. Superman has tactics like intangibility, freeze breath (to get free hits), and multitasking powers together.

Rao Kal El
I don't have time for battlezone after battlezone. I do the ones I am interested in doing which by my count is more than two or there more than anyone else.

smile

laughing Excuses, excuses, excuses. Nothing but excuses

quanchi112
laughing Excuses, excuses, excuses. Nothing but excuses I have done far more than any of you and I have given battlezones I am interested in. You continue to back down to straight up because you have no faith in Superman. Gutless.

Rao Kal El
I have done far more than any of you and I have given battlezones I am interested in. You continue to back down to straight up because you have no faith in Superman. Gutless.

laughing

11 challenges that you Quack down so far laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing

11 challenges that you Quack down so far laughing out loud Not one I have ever expressed an interest in doing. You backed down from the straight up Thanos vs. Superman and the Sentry vs. Superman debate to name a few.

smile

Rao Kal El
Not one I have ever expressed an interest in doing. You backed down from the straight up Thanos vs. Superman and the Sentry vs. Superman debate to name a few.

smile

laughing out loud the coward trying to spins things out.
YOU made the claim a Thanos beats a cis less superman, I just challenged you and you back down like the coward you are and now you are trying to lie your way out of this one, what a spineless coward you are

quanchi112
laughing out loud the coward trying to spins things out.
YOU made the claim a Thanos beats a cis less superman, I just challenged you and you back down like the coward you are and now you are trying to lie your way out of this one, what a spineless coward you are You are the spin master who is going around begging for information to spin out because you are upset.

I will debate in that given thread but I won't ever argue out of character in a battlezone just like I won't ever do a tourney for the same reason as it is out of character, sport.

Now leave your petty squabbles out of all of these threads.

Thanos beats the JL.

Rao Kal El
Coward's damage control laughing out loud

11 challenges that you quack down thumb up

Jla wins, hell all out OWAW Superman soloes

quanchi112

Jla wins, hell all out OWAW Superman soloes You aren't aware of the context and have tried to spin the other ones due to your pain. Let it go.

Thanos wins here. Stick to the topic.

DARTH POWER
Jeez guys don't use up 2 threads insulting each other. 1 thread will do : )

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Jeez guys don't use up 2 threads insulting each other. 1 thread will do : ) I agree. I am trying to stick to the topic. I believe Thanos wins as his showings are consistent with him wrecking top tier heroes.

God Cloth Seiya
I agree. I am trying to stick to the topic. I believe Thanos wins as his showings are consistent with him wrecking top tier heroes. Spiderman.

quanchi112
Spiderman. What does that even mean ?

Please try to form coherent sentences and make reasonable points.

God Cloth Seiya
What does that even mean ?

Please try to form coherent sentences and make reasonable points.

Thanos has been hurt by Spiderman.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Jla wins, hell all out OWAW Superman soloes

OWAW Superman would indeed solo. thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos has been hurt by Spiderman. Post the scans and allow me to educate you.

God Cloth Seiya
Post the scans and allow me to educate you.

quanchi112
That had the same effect as a push. So if someone pushes me and moves me backward does that indicate pain ?

This is just downright awful.

Insane Titan
hahahahahhaha is this the lvl it's got to for debating against Thanos.

Rao Kal El
You aren't aware of the context and have tried to spin the other ones due to your pain. Let it go.

Thanos wins here. Stick to the topic.

Jla wins and you quack down

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Jeez guys don't use up 2 threads insulting each other. 1 thread will do : )

I agree, I will stop, having exposed Quans cowardice is Awesome, so I will stop now smile

quanchi112
Jla wins and you quack down You do remind me of a quacking duck. laughing out loud

Thanos wins as he systemically destroys the team.

God Cloth Seiya
That had the same effect as a push. So if someone pushes me and moves me backward does that indicate pain ?

This is just downright awful. Thanos got owned by Spiderman.

Deal woth it.

Rao Kal El
You do remind me of a quacking duck. laughing out loud

Thanos wins as he systemically destroys the team.

I will ask you to back up your claims but I already know the result laughing out loud

JLA wins

Insane Titan
Thanos got owned by Spiderman.

Deal woth it. so moving someone is owning them?

quanchi112
Thanos got owned by Spiderman.

Deal woth it. He got knocked backward.

laughing out loud

Thanos won.

quanchi112
I will ask you to back up your claims but I already know the result laughing out loud

JLA wins I always back my claims. Thanos wins. Supported by evidence, sport.

Rao Kal El
b0205

quanchi112
b0205 What claim do you feel I have not backed ?

Star428
Flash solos everyone here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rao Kal El
What claim do you feel I have not backed ?

ALL laughing

quanchi112
ALL :lauhg: Irony as I am definitely laughing out loud .

Thanos wins based off the evidence.

Rao Kal El
Wow a typo thumb up

Your desperation is noticed laughing

Badabing
Again, I have to remind people this isn't the MVF. So whatever it is you all do there, don't bring it here. I'll start temp banning anybody who keeps up the back and forth nonsense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.